The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Muscle Growth Media > Muscle Growth Videos
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Muscle Growth Videos A forum for posting muscle growth videos only.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to latinherc's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 8th, 2006, 07:34 PM

latinherc is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Muscle growth video

Im about to make a muscle growth video of a friend, have some ideas but can you guys propose more, and how to do it, im using my picture cam in avi format will that work to put it on like youtube, i dont have much idea!
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Xyggurat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 8th, 2006, 08:10 PM

Xyggurat will become famous soon enough
Well, why don't you tell us your ideas, so we know what not to offer? And how are you going to make such a video?
  #3   Add to jrbindfw's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 8th, 2006, 10:23 PM

jrbindfw is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to jrbindfw
i've always thought that growth while someone is flexing would be hot, this almost seems like it would be a first being done by us amatuers and being live action. I'm guessing you would have to use some kind of photo shop and digitally alter it frame by frame
  #4   Add to latinherc's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 9th, 2006, 06:46 AM

latinherc is on a distinguished road
Talking

Well it is not a video morph it is a real growth film, i have a friend that is undergoing a transformation, he was 110 lbs and now is up to 143lbs, he has nice abs, good chest and arms, he is now on a 3rd week of a program and is up to 153 lbs he plans to increase 10 more pounds while been a lot leaner so this will be a real life transformation on film, buit ias i have lost the initial phase i have planned to make him a litlle fatter and make the transformation to lean then to muscular. Thast the main idea, i plan to make it with the photo cam in video mode, which is in avi format, but have no idea how to edit it cut nad post it in maybe youtube for everyone.
So there is where i need help.
  #5   Add to jrbindfw's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 9th, 2006, 03:47 PM

jrbindfw is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to jrbindfw
it looks like youtube is a pretty easy process, just sign up for an account and upload your video. the upload button for videos says all files so i imagine it will take avi as a file format. if I were you i would just post each video separately and then the rest of us can view them all via "Your Videos"
  #6   Add to redwolf64's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 9th, 2006, 05:07 PM

redwolf64
Send a message via AIM to redwolf64 Send a message via Yahoo to redwolf64
Quote:
Originally Posted by latinherc
Well it is not a video morph it is a real growth film, i have a friend that is undergoing a transformation, he was 110 lbs and now is up to 143lbs, he has nice abs, good chest and arms, he is now on a 3rd week of a program and is up to 153 lbs he plans to increase 10 more pounds while been a lot leaner so this will be a real life transformation on film, buit ias i have lost the initial phase i have planned to make him a litlle fatter and make the transformation to lean then to muscular. Thast the main idea, i plan to make it with the photo cam in video mode, which is in avi format, but have no idea how to edit it cut nad post it in maybe youtube for everyone.
So there is where i need help.
There is one way a live action morph could be done, but it would be a little tedious and take a few months to do.

It's a process that dates all the way back to silent movies and you can see Buster Keaton using it in some of his shorts, though not with such a time lag between shots.

You could catch the model when they're starting a program and storyboard a series of shots of him flexing, including some closeups. To set it up, shoot in front of a plain, not-patterned background (solid color wall, black or neutral backdrop, etc.) For each shot, make some marks on the floor or use another method to record where the model is standing, how the lights are positioned in the room and the placement and height of the camcorder on a tripod.

Now, say a month later, after you've got some growth, repeat the procedure using the notes and markings you've made earlier. To line up the model in the shots, simply hook up your camcorder and another camcorder , vcr or dvd player with the previous month's tape - you can switch between the "live" camera" and the previous recording to make sure the shots are aligned.

Repeat the process for a few months. Then, in the editing stage, do a quick dissove between the shots as they progress from month to month. Voila - a "real" muscle growth video.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options