The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Tict's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 9th, 2006, 04:05 PM

Tict is on a distinguished road
Subject 91 - Prelude

This is a short introduction to a series I'm planning on writing. This is not my first story, but it is my first story being submitted here and my first muscle growth story. Long time lurker turned writer . Be kind.

Prelude - Subject 91

Dr. Uriel Langstrom watched his subject over the rims of his overly expensive glasses as he was prepped for the procedure. The man was young, no older than eighteen or nineteen, Langstrom couldn't recall nor did he care. He was just another number in a long line of illegal human tests that fueled his research and payed for the helicopters and private planes of his independent fortune. Now, the young man would be latest in over three hundred state delinquents who would recieve his experimental treatment.

A technician looked up from his console that detailed the subject's vitals. Heart rate, brain activity, etc. it also recorded his physical characteristics. "Dr. Langstrom, the subject is ready. Shall I begin?" he asked?

Dr. Langstrom nodded briefly. This treatment, once perfected, would increase his wealth several times over. Already, the subject was handsome. Certainly the most beautiful man they'd administered the treatment to. The doctor felt a stirring in his groin as he watched the subject struggle against the bonds that held him flat and prone against the administering table. An IV filled with clear liquid hung high above his head. A tube connected the IV bag to a container filled with blue liquid. As the technician pressed the commands beginning the treatment, the container hissed, releasing the liquid into the bag.

The man continued to struggle, screaming obscenities, causing his muscles to stand out in sharp relief. Langstrom leaned forward and pressed a button. "Someone shut the boy up," he drawled in his eastern European accent. The blue liquid mixed with the clear fluids as two white clad assistants rushed into the room to gag the subject.

Dr. Langstrom looked down at the screen as the fluid entered the subject's bloodstream. He noted the measurements. He was on the high end of normal. "Subject 91 is being administered the treatment. All vitals are green." Approximately 180 pounds, 6'. His was athletic but smooth. His abs, a glimmer of a 6 pack. His arms, strong and capable, but lacking the definition of a true sports man... but still.

"Preliminary responses, Doctor," the technician intoned as he typed quickly. Dr. Langstrom looked up in time to see the subject's penis reaching full erection. The field that measured the subject's penis filled in: 7 inches. Again, Dr. Langstrom found himself hardening along with the patient. The two assistants finally finished gagging the subject and stood at the door, watching. The technician frowned and leaned forward, pressing the intercom.

"Jones, Williams, what the hell are you doing in there?" There was no answer. The two men watched, entranced as the man on the table began moaning, straining against his bindings. His hips rolled suggestively, causing his cock to sway. The assistants stared and followed the glistening tool as it rocked back and forth. They moved closer to the subject and tentatively raised their hands to touch him.

"What the hell are they doing? Get them out of there!" Langstrom said quickly. The technician called again, but gave up after one of the men, Jones a happily engaged man, grabbed the subjects's cock and swallowed it to the hilt. The subject moaned loudly as Williams, married with two children, climbed onto the table, removed the subject's gag and fed him his cock.

Langstrom reached down and squeezed his erection through outrageously expensive fabric.

"Doctor, detecting an anomaly." The technician said sharply as Williams cried out, shooting down the subject's throat and into his belly. "You think?" At the same time, the subject arched his back as best he could as an orgasm ripped through his body as he'd never experienced before. Jones fell back, wiping his mouth while Williams readjusted his pants. As they seemed to come to their senses, Jones cried out in pain and fell to the ground, clutching his abdomen.

The subject roared on the table as his muscles began to flex violently of their own accord. "Dr. Langstrom!"

"I know, I see it." The bindings snapped as the subject's muscles expanded quickly. Fueled by whatever treatment he'd been administered, his muscles grew. The round, barely defined biceps solidified and bulged. The forearms expanded, shredding themselves into ripped, corded muscle. His thighs expanded and sharpened and his calves hardened into diamonds. His abdominals tightened, revealing eight distinct sections. His pecs swelled and ballooned.

"Doctor..." the technician said weakly. Even through the separating glass, he could feel whatever had drawn Jones and Williams to do what they did. It didn't help that the subject's cock had grown some ten inches. The doctor had already passed through the separating doors and soon found himself on his knees worshiping his subjects erection.

"Doctor..." The technician pushed himself away from the console, which promptly shorted out. He resisted the pull of the subject's presence... until he met his eyes. Through a tangle of matted raven black hair, crystal clear blue eyes pierced into his own and he felt something reach deep within him and pull him forward, towards the subject.

The Langstrom Research Institute fell silent.

Prelude - Subject 91 - End
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Tict For This Useful Post:
BEHRMUSCLE1 (February 27th, 2014), jcb60970 (February 26th, 2014), Kit Werecat (February 27th, 2014), msclbldr (February 27th, 2014), parabola56 (February 28th, 2014), renbear (February 26th, 2014), sexiscriptor (February 26th, 2014), tadeusz10 (February 26th, 2014)
  #2   Add to omelissokomos's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 9th, 2006, 04:25 PM
The Bee Keeper

omelissokomos has disabled reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to omelissokomos
Oooh... tantalizing intro. Definitely got lots of potential to go places.
  #3   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 9th, 2006, 05:10 PM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
Go oooooooooooooooooooooooooooonnn...
  #4   Add to iceman75's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 9th, 2006, 05:55 PM
Big Daddy Cool Member

iceman75 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to iceman75
Very good start, can't wait to see more of it, especially how big his muscles are and how strong he is!

In the MGS FC's, I am Barf the Mawg from Spaceballs, loyal, powerful, quick witted, but I have a bit of a weight problem.

http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/yfhmk/

Only those serious about young muscle need apply. We do accept stories, but let's keep it clean. This is the only place on the web where Ragman's "My Nephew" Stories can be found.
  #5   Add to mlbjock's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 11th, 2006, 08:26 AM

mlbjock
Send a message via AIM to mlbjock Send a message via Yahoo to mlbjock
That was truly an enticing start man.
  #6   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 12th, 2006, 04:00 PM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
mhm, couldn't agree more to previous response....please, do continue!

Things happen.
  #7   Add to Rowan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 4th, 2007, 10:19 AM

Rowan is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Rowan
woah! Didn't even know there *was* a prelude, so it was a great surprise to find it while skimming the older threads. Really enjoyed this, as well as parts 1&2. Strength, growth, preternatural dominance... definitely doesn't get much better than that. lol.

Hope more is on the way.

-- Rowan

"And so, may Evil beware and may Good dress warmly and eat lots of fresh vegetables."
-The Tick
  #8   Add to average_joe's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 26th, 2014, 08:47 PM

average_joe is on a distinguished road
Since Tict has revived the series, may was well "bump" the series prelude

http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/showthread.php?t=4891
The Following User Says Thank You to average_joe For This Useful Post:
Kit Werecat (February 27th, 2014)
  #9   Add to Ogun's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 26th, 2014, 08:50 PM
Flaming Dreamer

Ogun is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ogun Send a message via Skype™ to Ogun
this hsould be posted on Metabod as well then...

My Squiby!
php

My Brute! (non-Muxxu) http://perveron.mybrute.com
Muxxu info: RedCrab
  #10   Add to Tict's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 26th, 2014, 08:58 PM

HA! Honestly, I'd forgotten I wrote this. I may rebuild it as it's not really in keeping with the tone I've set with the newer parts. Thanks for finding this gem, though, average_joe!
  #11   Add to Reeza's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 26th, 2014, 09:12 PM
Reasonably Insane

Thanked 2,304 Times in 192 Posts
Reeza will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tict View Post
This is not my first story, but it is my first story being submitted here and my first muscle growth story. Long time lurker turned writer . Be kind.
Awwww! That's so adorable!

(It's adorable because you're an excellent writer.)
  #12   Add to Kit Werecat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 27th, 2014, 12:18 PM

Kit Werecat is on a distinguished road
A pleasant look into the not-so-well known past of a magnificent story. We get to see a little of the mechanics of the craft work currently being so mind-numbingly executed.

Thanks for finding this, and bringing it to our attention. Even TICT seemed mildly surprised to see it! HAR!!

Thanks, Rowan and Average Joe!

Ye Gods
.. If even Rowan hadn't spotted this before, how the HELL was this posted originally, so that it appeared and vanished with virtually no one acknowledging or remembering it?

What a truly great discovery!

And Tict, it's almost spooky that you've been lurking among us all this time, and even revealed yourself once in the past, and everyone completely IGNORED you, and so you just quietly faded back into the shadows..

Jeez. I am so glad you made the decision to give this altogether different set of forum viewers a chance to appreciate your work. Having lurked myself here for uncountable years, it has been this new generation of viewers that finally inspired me to speak up and contribute in my own small insignificant way. Hell. Even I am seriously considering posting one of my stories here.

SYNERGY. This generation of MGS viewers are fantastic at their perception, intelligence, creativeness and support. I'm proud to be able to be amongst them.

And Tict, Thank You for giving us a second chance.

Looking so forward to your next installment of Subject 91. And you won't be the first to discover this group of viewers, resurrect an old story, then repost it with elements rewritten and updated. It's happening right now with other stories that are currently being reposted.

The Following User Says Thank You to Kit Werecat For This Useful Post:
Tict (February 27th, 2014)
  #13   Add to Tict's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 27th, 2014, 03:18 PM

Kit, Thank you so much for your encouraging words. I hadn't been spending my time away from the Forum idle, I've been working on my craft in more mundane settings. Life definitely got the better of me but now I'm in a place where I can dedicate more time to all of my writing, not just the PG and R versions.

It is truly heartening to be welcomed back and I hope people are ready for the roller coaster of Subject 91.
The Following User Says Thank You to Tict For This Useful Post:
Kit Werecat (March 4th, 2014)

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options