The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to rockhardmuscle1's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 12th, 2006, 12:33 AM

rockhardmuscle1 is on a distinguished road
The Muscle Boy Part 4

The clock read 3:00 PM, Dan Jake and John had just finished a snack and went back up to their room to start liftung weights again. As John ran up the stairs, he could feel his muscles race with energy, he had just been lifting for two and a half hours straight with the most muscular people he's ever seen. As he ran up the stairs, he could see his pecs boucing. His stomache moved from side to side as he raised and lowered his arms, making his abs flex. He looked at his tree trunk legs and watched them bouce and flex as he swiftly moved up the stairs. He peered up at Dan, catching a glimpse of his calfs, watching the veins appear and dissapear as he took steps. He lloked back at Jake. Jakes pecs were bouncing up and down and his abs were making similar motions to his. Dan reached the top first, followed by John then Jake. Dan gave his pecs two quick bounces then ran in his room. John and Jake followed, the found him doing bicep curls in the middle of the room. Every time his arm moved up and down, veins would start pushing through his biceps. His arms began flexing and moving. His biceps became massive them normal again. John studuied Dans technique, then picked up some weights. He began doing what Dan did. He noticed how large his muscles had become. As his arm rose, a massive cannonball formed on his arm. Veins ran up and down his bicep, making him seem larger.
"wow I didn't realize how muscular you were!" Dan said
"Thanks" John replied
"Hey, how about we arm wrestle for a while, that'll prove how strong you are compared to me."
"Alright." John replied
Jake brought over a table so that they could lean on something. John put his arm on the table and Dan did the same. They grabber eachother's hands and waited for Jakes signle. Jake yelled go and they both began pushing. John's bicep immediatly rose up, straining his arm, every vein was showing, his bicep had never been so big before. He strained his muscle, begging for more strength. Dan on the other hand, hadn't even reached his peak. John fought and fought, but it was no use, Dan over powered him and his hand pressed John's against the table
"Damn" John said.
"I thought I would have done better than that."
"Well, on ones made me put up a fight like that before." Dan Said
"But your muscle wan't even fully flexed and mine was barley able to move you." John replied
"Well, that was fun, now lets lift weights again." Dan said
"Agreed" replied Jake.
The three boys began pumping up
Ray and eric were in the garage discussing how they were going to make the formula.
"Well, if we just dump the two together then we wouldn't know how stable it would be." Ray said.
"Maybe if we take certain chemicals out of it and mix certain ones toget her, like say, the strongest ones, and the ones that help it accelerate, then we could have a very potent formula." Eric replied.
"Good idea, but it needs to be permanent, and not too potent other wise it could over load, we need the extensive chemicals, some strong ones, and some accelerated ones, to get this right." Ray said
"Thats a good idea. How about I get those types from my lab, and you drive back to your house to get the the others." Eric said
"Alright." Ray replied. He hopped in his car and turned the egnition.
He backed out and began his drive home. This day was was like no other, it would mark a great time in his family's histiry, no, the history of the world. He began looking back on the past decade...
He saw John, at just a year old, lifting things a 5 year old could lift. He remembered how shocked he was when he first saw an event like that. He dropped an expensive wine glass and it shattered all over the floor, scaring John and making him cry. When he was two, John was lifting couches, Ray was again, about to wet himself after seeing something that incredible. At age three, John was ripping down walls of the house when they renevated. At four, John was lifting 100 pound weights over his head. At five, tables of student and the same goes for six. At seven, he lifted 150 punds over his head with ease. At eight, 200, nine, 250, and ten, ah yes, he was as strong as a god, and now, he was even stronger, and larger.
Ray pulled up in his drive way. He had just gotten out when an ambulance arrived at the house. Ray ran inside and yelled his wifes name. No answer, he ran up stairs, there his wife was, haning from a rope tied to a stick wedged in the ceiling. Under her body layed a note. Ray, fell down on his knees and picked up the note. I read
Dear Ray,
I've never told you things I should have, when I found out about John having super strenghth, I nearly killed myself then. But I don't know why I kept going on, I hated having a freak as a child. Why couldn't we have a normal son, on that wouldn't scare people or break things. I wanted a normal life Ray, not this, not some freak. And you never said that you loved me, not once since we got married, all you do is waste your life in that lab. i hate you, now, I'm resting in piece, while you go through a living hell.
Singed,
your dead wife
The police barged in just as Ray fainted.
He woke up in an ambulance, he saw a sheet covered body and knew it was his wife's. He thought about how he was going to explain this to John, he couldn't, he couldn't say his mom didn't love him because of his gift. He would just have to throw the note away and write another one so it wouldn't hit John as hard as it had hit him.
How could she do this, he couldn't believe it, why did dhe do that, they're had to be more of an explanation.
The three boys were in the middle of working out. It was now ten at night. All three of them were swole. Their bodies glistened in the light as they pumped more and more. If John's body reacted the way it had that morining, then they way he saw him self now, would be his peranent state. He was larger than any body builder he had ever seen. His pecs were massive meaty, and hard. His biceps were boulders even when they were unflexed. His triceps were horshoes and his legs became pillars of steel. His back had a defined v shaped on it. His lats pushed his arms very far apart. His shoulders were so huge that they were level with his head when he flexed. He had a hard and evenly spaced eight pack on his stomach. John went over to a mirror and began flexing his body. It began growing in front of him.
"Wow you really grew a lot today!" Dan said.
"Yeah, I've never seen any one this buig before except you." John Replied.
This was amazing, John was huge and everything was going great, but he didn't know what he had in store for him.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to rockhardmuscle1 For This Useful Post:
Boatsandhoes005 (December 29th, 2012)
  #2   Add to /\/\usclekid's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 12th, 2006, 05:57 AM

/\/\usclekid is on a distinguished road
Things are really getting interesting, can't wait for the next chapter. I liked the armwrestling, it showed where things stood between Dan and John. Dan is noticing improvements in John but Dan is still the dominate one. I wonder how this will play out and to see all the changes in everyone physically or emotionally.
  #3   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 14th, 2006, 08:00 AM
"This is no trick!"

TheMM is on a distinguished road
Nice add-on with the suicide deal. But why did she have to die, why? *begins to fakely sob*
  #4   Add to rextorres's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 14th, 2006, 03:05 PM

rextorres is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to rextorres Send a message via AIM to rextorres Send a message via MSN to rextorres Send a message via Yahoo to rextorres Send a message via Skype™ to rextorres
wow--- I liked it, except for the suicide thing... That was kinda harsh... I totally agree with TheMM... Wanna write a "Davey's Destiny"-type of "Big Little Bro"-story together? I'm up for it. Some of Omelissokomos' drawings had inspired me a little....
  #5   Add to rockhardmuscle1's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 15th, 2006, 10:33 PM

rockhardmuscle1 is on a distinguished road
You'll see where this is going, I'm going to dig up Rays past and give you more information so I don't throw you off in the next chapter, don't worry, Iknow where this is headed.
  #6   Add to /\/\usclekid's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 27th, 2006, 02:28 PM

/\/\usclekid is on a distinguished road
Are there any plans to finish the story?
  #7   Add to iceman75's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 27th, 2006, 05:19 PM
Big Daddy Cool Member

iceman75 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to iceman75
Totally agree with you there, I can't wait to see more of this story, especially to see how strong John can eventually get.

In the MGS FC's, I am Barf the Mawg from Spaceballs, loyal, powerful, quick witted, but I have a bit of a weight problem.

http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/yfhmk/

Only those serious about young muscle need apply. We do accept stories, but let's keep it clean. This is the only place on the web where Ragman's "My Nephew" Stories can be found.
  #8   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 27th, 2006, 05:20 PM
"This is no trick!"

TheMM is on a distinguished road
*drools* Yeah, forgot how hot this story is. Hoping for more.
  #9   Add to Terrylee Long's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 24th, 2009, 04:06 PM

Terrylee Long is on a distinguished road
The Muscle Boy Part 4

I know you wrote this story a while ago. Are you ever going to make a Part 5? It is a very HOT!HOT! story and would love to read more. I need to find out if John gets any bigger. "PLEASE" more. Remember the bigger the better. Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options