The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Tict's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 15th, 2006, 07:48 PM

Tict is on a distinguished road
Subject 91 - Chapter 1

Slow and steady wins the race. Mostly. Again, I consider this an establishing shot to the story as a whole.

Tict

Chapter 1 - A Steady Ground

A steady ground. A hard, stable surface upon which to walk, run, live... He felt as if he was waking from a terrible nightmare. The kind of terrible nightmare that faded quickly with the state of sleeping but left one trembling, sweating.

A steady ground. Yes, he was waking from a terrible dream, but what he was waking to, he did not know. That moment of disorientation just before reason and logic where the world seems like an alien place. Except, for him, the reality did not come.

His name... He reached out into the inky black void of his mind, grasping for information that should be there at his fingertips, ready for him to produce as an instinct. But it wasn't there.

None of it was. How old was he? Where did he live? How did he get here? Where was he?

All of these questions circled his mind, asking themselves in different ways. Backwards, forwards, sideways. Yet, still, the answers did not come.

He stood up from the smouldering wreckage of the building surrounding him. Carefully, he climbed towards a far away light. He slipped several times as he made his way through broken stone, metal and glass. Finally, he stood on solid, even ground. Asphalt. He looked down at his hands and finally his feet. A part of him knew that both should be covered in cuts, welts and burns, but they were in tact. No pain.

He frowned slightly as he looked down at his hand. Glass, Asphalt, he knew these things, yet he did not know his name. He knew the object next to him was called a car. That it was made in 2002 by a company - a company? - named Chevy and was called an Impala. The color: blue. The tires, bald.

Flashing lights. Red, white, blue. He felt his abdomen tighten in a combination of fear and relief. Those colors meant safety but also danger. Why danger? Why <i>danger</i>? A part of him, a distant part of him screamed at him to run, to go. Another part urged him to stay.

Before he knew it, his legs were moving and the ground flew beneath his feet. Air roared in his ears as he approached the far white lights. He came to a stop as he reached the lights and several things happened at once. The cars standing next to the strange columns shook and started screaming. The lights above flickered. Then several people ran out of a door and began yelling.

He tried to understand why they seemed so... angry. He just needed to know where he was. He looked around as the people continued to yell at him but found no indication of where he was. He turned to the rest of the people and tilted his head. "Where am I?"

One person threw his hands up, "Great, he doesn't speak fucking english."

"Sounds like Chinese," a woman said softly.

"Who the hell goes walking around naked at two o'clock in the mornin' at a gas station?"

"Probably some frat boy."

"Poor thing, someone get him a blanket or something."

The blanket they provided smelled like stale sweat and smoke. Sweat... Smoke... He looked up at the surrounding faces. As time passed, they began to show worry. "I don't know what my name is," he said softly.

"Where did you come from?"

He frowned and searched his thoughts. Still, no answers. "I don't know."

"Let's get him cleaned up and take him down to the police station, maybe he's like, you know, retarded?"

"Doesn't look retarded to me."

The man again felt his stomach tighten. Fear. That word. Police. No, he couldn't go to that... Police Station. A man put a hand on his shoulders. He looked old. There were lines in his face around his mouth and eyes. This man smiled alot. He like him. Gently, the old man led him to a room whose smell sickened him. There were small walls inside and a white... thing mounted to the wall. Urinal, the word came.

"You need to use the bathroom, son?" the old man asked.

He looked at the old man for a moment. Yes, he had to use the bathroom. He nodded. The man guided him to the urinal and gestured for him to go. He went. As he did, the man spoke.

"That's the biggest one I've ever seen on a man," he remarked idly. "Yer mom musta bred with a horse if you know whata mean." The old man laughed. He looked back at the old man. A horse... "Yer big too, muscles and everythin'. Not as big as somma those boys down at the beach, mind ya, but big enough."

He flushed and moved over to the sink to... wash his hands? He turned on the water and ran his hands under it. After a few moments he looked up into the mirror. Smoke, grime and dirt covered his features and made his black hair grey. But it was him. The reflection moved with him, so it must be him. His eyes travelled down from his moonlight pale eyes, across his bronze skin and finally to a marking on his chest.

"Ninety-one," the old man remarked over his shoulder.

Ninety one. The numbers done in gothic - gothic? "Ninety-one. Is that my name?"

"Nah, don't think so. Then 'gain I could be wrong," the old man shrugged. "Got girls out here named Bonifa. But I suppose you need a name. How about... Nine? First name Nine, last name One?"

He frowned slightly, then nodded. "Nine."

"Alright, Nine, wash your face and I'll get you to the police station," the old man said.

"What is your name?" Nine asked.

"Me? Oh, Will," the old man replied.

"Will, I cannot go to the police," Nine stated clearly as he leaned his face down and rubbed it with water.

"Why not?" Will asked, curious. A dawning comprehension lit his face. "You're runnin from the law. That's why you're naked and that's why you got that tattoo!" Fear quickly replaced comprehension. The man took a deep breath as if to yell as he scrambled backwards towards the door, then froze.

Nine jerked his head up out of the water and caught the man with his gaze. He felt something click within him as he looked into the man's eyes and felt his body grow warm. His sharp gaze quickly turned into one of lust. His cock swelled and he knew that it must be dealt with. Now.

Nine felt the man's will break under his gaze and in moments old Will dropped to his knees forcing his first cock down his throat. Nine leaned back against the wall of the small bathroom and let out a long moan as Will sucked harder and harder, trying to pull Nine's orgasm from his body. Slowly, Nine began moving his hips, forcing his cock back and forth between Will's lips.

His body felt as if it were on fire as he was thrown upwards and over the pinnacle of his climax, forcing jet after jet down Will's throat. Nine's orgasm ripped from his throat in a primal roar that did not end until the last shot ebbed from his softening cock. Will fell back onto the ground, clutching at his stomach as Nine stepped out of the bathroom. An old woman looked up at Nine in fear then rushed into the bathroom at her husband's cries.

"Oh my god, Will!" she screamed. "You're... growing!"

Nine glanced back and saw Will's pant leg explode with muscle before he looked back out over the dark expanse of the world. Like his mind, it's secrets lay hidden in the murky black. Who was he? Nine? That couldn't be his name, yet it felt right.

Nine. One.

End
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to Tict For This Useful Post:
aiden831 (February 27th, 2014), BEHRMUSCLE1 (February 27th, 2014), Braun1 (February 26th, 2014), convolution (February 26th, 2014), dickasauras (December 4th, 2012), djf212 (February 26th, 2014), Hanugumo (February 25th, 2014), jcb60970 (February 26th, 2014), JeffXeno (March 1st, 2014), Kit Werecat (February 26th, 2014), littledude (February 26th, 2014), Lucas88 (February 25th, 2014), Mike.D.Mass (March 1st, 2014), milwmuscleguy (February 27th, 2014), monkeyman80 (February 26th, 2014), msclbldr (February 26th, 2014), musclemonkey (February 26th, 2014), Neonando (February 26th, 2014), ploder4 (February 26th, 2014), Reeza (February 25th, 2014), rogsats (April 11th, 2014), Scion35 (February 26th, 2014), Shelby (February 26th, 2014), tadeusz10 (February 26th, 2014), wrestlejock646 (February 26th, 2014), zmack (February 27th, 2014)
  #2   Add to omelissokomos's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 15th, 2006, 07:56 PM
The Bee Keeper

omelissokomos has disabled reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to omelissokomos
Yeah... this is gonna be good.
  #3   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 16th, 2006, 01:57 AM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
Um...fuck yes!

I'm still very excited about this series--perhaps even more so than i was ;p
keep it coming--at your pace, of course ;p

Things happen.
  #4   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 17th, 2006, 07:25 AM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
Slow and steady?

I would never think that about such intense chapter. I really liked the way the story is built, and writing under the amnesia angle is both fascinating and complex, because it really needs a stronger, clearer nexus to tell a story, on the other hand everything seems much, much more interesting.

In other words, congratulations and I hope you have just as much fun writing your muscle growth thriller that we have reading it!

Keep it up

Bruno
  #5   Add to DonnieJvilleNC's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 17th, 2006, 02:17 PM
Pop Culture Savant

DonnieJvilleNC is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to DonnieJvilleNC Send a message via MSN to DonnieJvilleNC Send a message via Yahoo to DonnieJvilleNC
WOW! This was a great chapter, Tict!

I love the setup...very sci-fi, the 4400, X-Files, etc. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Jacksonville, Onslow County, NC, USA
I'm reminded of the immortal last words of Socrates who said, "I Drank What?!"
  #6   Add to Tict's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 18th, 2007, 02:39 PM

I've been sparked by Rowan. Is there still any interest in this story?
  #7   Add to portamivia's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 18th, 2007, 03:37 PM

portamivia is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to portamivia Send a message via Yahoo to portamivia
Of course there is! Go work now! ;-)
  #8   Add to omelissokomos's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 18th, 2007, 05:51 PM
The Bee Keeper

omelissokomos has disabled reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to omelissokomos
Add me in for another vote.
  #9   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 18th, 2007, 08:01 PM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
Yowza!

That was about as good as it gets, Tict! You've set a high standard for yourself -- I'm sure the succeeding chapters will be equally yummalicious!

xoxo

Richard
  #10   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 19th, 2007, 05:51 AM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
Dude--there never wasn't interest!! I've been dying to see more of this one since it first came out!

Things happen.
  #11   Add to Tict's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 25th, 2014, 10:43 PM

Subject 91 -- Chapter 2

New chapter up! (after so many years, yeesh)
  #12   Add to Reeza's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 25th, 2014, 11:28 PM
Reasonably Insane

Thanked 2,304 Times in 192 Posts
Reeza will become famous soon enough
Hello!

This is alarmingly well written. Stop blowing me away!
The Following User Says Thank You to Reeza For This Useful Post:
portamivia (February 26th, 2014)
  #13   Add to Kit Werecat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 26th, 2014, 02:00 AM

Kit Werecat is on a distinguished road
<Kit stands motionless with his mouth gaping open>

Uh.. <blinks>

WELL DONE, TICT!

What a fantastic start!! This story is positively electric with suspense!

I will definitely be watching for this.

#14   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 26th, 2014, 04:29 AM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
http://www.facebook.com/arpeejay

Last edited by arpeejay; April 14th, 2014 at 07:54 PM.
  #15   Add to nnnrg's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 27th, 2014, 07:05 PM

nnnrg is on a distinguished road
I suppose the middle name is also one, since that means he's 911, muscle emergency.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options