The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to inflated's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 18th, 2006, 07:02 PM

inflated is on a distinguished road
Chesty's Senior Year-teaser

This was the start of Chesty's senior year at Warrenvale Academy, Chesty was excited abut returning to school, seeing his friends and showing Mr. Rasmussen just how much mass he packed on under Jacob's tutelage. Weighing in at a massive 430lbs at 6ft1in in height Chesty was a sight for sore eyes. He knew he was a head turner and he loved showing off. Chesty had one concern: How on earth was he going to fit into the mandatory light blue dress shirt and grey slacks that were the uniform at Warrenvale. T shirts and gym wear had been his uniform for the last 3 months--fitting his ballooned up muscles into dress clothes was going to be interesting. Chesty's pecs were just ridiculous in size.
"The fullest, roundest, biggest, muscle bloated pecs that have ever existed on earth" That is what Mr. Rasmussen said when he saw Chesty walking down the hall. "Goddamnit, Chester Kowalski you are massive and your pecs are just freaky!" Rasmussen had to cop a feel of the biggest ballooned up pecs that he had ever seen. "You have made me proud to be your coach, you are a physical speciman. Chesty you have blown up bigger than I thouht you would. "

"Thanks Mr. Rasmussen, I love being this big, this scholarship has been the best thing that has ever happened to me. I would never have believed that I would be a 430lb muscle balloon like I am. I love this, being this huge is the coolest feeling. My pecs are so crazy big and blown up, I love looking like this, it's awesome. " Chesty stuck his chest out making his tight t shirt strain its very limits.

"Well Chester, I have some good news for you. The research committee on muscle growth want me to see if we can take it even further. So, how does a 500+ lb Chesty sound?" Rasmussen patted Chesty's pecs
"It sounds like this is going to be a good year" Chesty started posing while chanting "I'm going to blow up bigger, bigger, bigger, bigger, bigger, bigger
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to inflated For This Useful Post:
dickasauras (December 16th, 2013), GlamRockCowboy (December 15th, 2013), GTlifter (December 15th, 2013), milwmuscleguy (December 17th, 2013), musclematt (December 15th, 2013), textline (December 15th, 2013), worshipper (December 15th, 2013)
  #2   Add to GTlifter's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 15th, 2013, 11:38 AM
In Serious Mode

GTlifter is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to GTlifter Send a message via Yahoo to GTlifter
Always loved this series
The Following User Says Thank You to GTlifter For This Useful Post:
Mdlftr (December 15th, 2013)
  #3   Add to nevertoobig's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 17th, 2013, 03:14 PM
Grower

nevertoobig
Send a message via AIM to nevertoobig Send a message via MSN to nevertoobig Send a message via Yahoo to nevertoobig
I wish it would be continued
  #4   Add to ausmuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 17th, 2013, 08:52 PM

ausmuscle is on a distinguished road
your a long way from kansas
  #5   Add to DragonKnight's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 17th, 2013, 09:02 PM

DragonKnight is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to DragonKnight
I think there was one chapter that was written after this snippet, but nothing after that.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options