The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to 2VienyBiceps's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 22nd, 2006, 07:47 PM
Bicep Addict

2VienyBiceps is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to 2VienyBiceps
Muscle Drain - Part 19 - Feel Jason's POWER!

Jason wakes the next morning to see his leg still chained to the floor. He?s surrounded by Darrin and the two - now skinny ? bodybuilders.

?Hey there, Jason?, Darrin says as Jason painfully sits up. Jason looks down at his body and can hardly believe his eyes. His muscles are enormous, bigger than they have ever been. He flexes a bicep and feels the pain as his skin stretches and it flexes into an enormous ball the size of a cantaloupe. One of the skinny former bodybuilders rushes over and gropes at the huge ball and starts beating off with his other hand. Jason flexes his other bicep as well watching the huge muscle ball up unbelievably thick and tall under his paper thin, stretched skin.

?Fuck Jason! Look at your fucking arms!? Darrin exclaims as he also gets a hard-on.

?Ungh?Yeah..Ungh?, the former bodybuilder groping Jason?s other arm grunts as he cums all over Jason?s bicep. Cum rolls down over the huge ball of flexed muscle in little rivers diverting around the veins that bulge out all over the massive arm. Jason tightens the flex of his biceps, feeling the tight pain in the two mounds. The former bodybuilder starts to lick his own cum off of Jason?s massive arm. Darrin?s dick is now in a full, enraged hard-on at the sight of Jason?s arms. ?Awww Jason?look at you!? Darrin says trance-like as he beats off watching Jason flex his arms. Jason stands up, walks over to the mirror and nearly scares himself when he sees his reflection in the mirror. He is huge! Each muscle is over-inflated with power. Jason starts to hit pose after pose for himself in the mirror. He can?t believe the image in the mirror is really him. Jason?s dick hardens and stands out in front of his massive thighs. Darrin stands next to Jason beating off at his muscle show.

?Oh Fuck, Jason! Look at your body! You?re so fucking huge and hot!? Darrin exclaims. ?Flex you pecs for me?.

Jason puts both arms down in front of him and squeezes his pecs between his arms. His huge veiny pecs bunch up into hard masses of muscle. His dick throbs with excitement at the sight of his unreal chest. ?Suck me off while I flex? Jason commands Darrin.

Darrin runs in front of Jason and eagerly takes Jason?s huge cock into his mouth. As he sucks he looks up to watch Jason flexing his pecs. Jason?s pecs look like two half watermelons as he squeezes and flexes them with his arms down straight in front of him.

?Look at me! Look at my fucking muscles! Suck my dick harder!? He commands Darrin. ?You two? Jason screams, looking over at the 2 skinny bodybuilders, ?Feel my muscles while I flex. Feel my fucking power!?

The two former bodybuilders quickly come over to Jason and begin feeling and groping and licking all of his massive muscles.

?Yeah ? look at my body! Feel my muscles! Feel my power!? Jason hits a double bicep pose and watches in the mirror as the two skinny guys grope and kiss and caress every inch of the huge bicep mounds. Jason thrusts his cock deep into Darrin?s mouth screaming ?Fuck yeah! Look at me! Feel my huge fucking biceps?. Jason keeps flexing one arm and takes his other hand and grabs the back of Darrin?s head as he plunges his cock down Darrin?s throat. Darrin gags at first then moans with pleasure and sucks harder. ?Fucking huge! Fucking strong! Feel my power!? Jason screams as he rams his cock down Darrin?s throat again and again.

The two skinny bodybuilders keep worshipping Jason?s flexed bicep. ?Oh god! You?re huge! So Beautiful! Your fucking muscles?, they moan.

Jason chest starts to heave with deep breathes as he feels a powerful orgasm coming. ?Fuck Yeah! Power! Feel my power!? he screams as he continues fucking Darrin?s mouth. ?Feel it! Auugh! Feel my powerful muscles!? Jason wants Darrin to feel the power surging in his muscles. He wants Darrin to taste his muscle. Jason can feel power welling up in his dick. He wants to make Darrin taste it and feel it. Jason?s dick starts to swell larger, veins bulging all over it as it charges full of power. ?Oh Fuck!?Yeah!?You?re gonna feel my power!? Jason?s dick continues swelling larger forcing Darrin?s jaws wider and sliding farther and farther down his throat. ?AUGH!?.FUCK!?LOOK AT MY MUSCLES! Jason screams as he watches himself flex in the mirror. ?FEEL MY MUSCLES!?.AAUUGH!?FEEL MY POWER!!? Jason grabs the back of Darrin?s head with both hands burying his power swollen dick deep down Darrrin?s throat. Jason?s whole muscled body trembles as he thrusts his pelvis hard. ?FEEL IT!!? Jason erupts into Darrin?s throat shooting cum and power into Darrin?s body. Darrin grabs Jason?s ass pulling himself in tighter onto the huge rod exploding into his throat. ?AAUUGH!?.FEEL IT!?.YEAH!? Jason screams as he continues ramming and shooting into Darrin?s throat.

Darrin can feel his muscles burning and growing. He sucks hard on Jason?s dick sucking more power and muscle and cum out of it. He feels his muscles filling with power ? growing ? hardening. Darrin sucks harder as Jason?s engorged rod keeps ramming down his throat.

?AUUGHH!?AAUUGGHHH!? Jason screams. ?FEEL IT!?TAKE IT!?FEEL MY POWER!? Jason bucks his hips one more time with a ferocious roar and then pulls his dick out of Darrin?s mouth.

Darrin gropes after the dick trying to coax the last bits of muscle power from it.

Jason falls exhausted on the sofa as Darrin moves in front of the mirror and flexes his new muscles while he beats off.

Continued in Part 20 - The muscle war is on!
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to 2VienyBiceps For This Useful Post:
dickasauras (December 6th, 2012)
  #2   Add to Gene's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 23rd, 2006, 04:22 PM

Gene is on a distinguished road
The formula for this story is getting a bit tired. Come on, break out of the oh-so-predictable cycle and do something unexpected.
  #3   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 23rd, 2006, 04:50 PM
"This is no trick!"

TheMM is on a distinguished road
I agree, this story is getting like I thought it would, a cycle of the same thing. Throw something that will take me by surprise.
  #4   Add to Penguin's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 23rd, 2006, 05:01 PM

Penguin is on a distinguished road
I dunno... the "formula" still works for me!
  #5   Add to Ogun's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 24th, 2006, 10:14 PM
Flaming Dreamer

Ogun is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ogun Send a message via Skype™ to Ogun
It IS getting a bit tired- how about something like Jason's not having ot feed any more orand being an inexhaustable foundt of muscle for the others, or feeding on what-shis- name who captured them? It's exciting, but gettting dull....
  #6   Add to Gene's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 25th, 2006, 07:07 AM

Introduction

Theme

Development

Climax

Resolution

Getting stuck in any phase kills a story.
  #7   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 25th, 2006, 02:34 PM
"This is no trick!"

What Gene said.
  #8   Add to 2VienyBiceps's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 26th, 2006, 08:09 AM
Bicep Addict

Jeez..you guys are getting impatient! LOL.

I guess I'm more into the struggle between the guys for more muscle rather than I am into someone being the 'ultimate supreme being'. So, I'm happy just writing the story in the sense of an ongoing series. Kind of a like a TV show that follows a central idea or main character in each episode. I always assumed each chapter had it's own little climax. Perhaps I've had too many episodes - but I like writing them. If you guys want a 'season finale' the next chapter is building into it with a showdown between Jason and Kurt - there will be a permanent winner and loser between them and Jon gets his 'due' as well. But, the story will still go on after that.

But, sorry to say, the story will not end with an 'ultimate supreme being ruling all the muscle in the world' or anything like that. I'm not into that. I'm more into the more human scale yearning and desire and fulfillment of having more muscle and power.

So, if this story is getting too long and drawn out for you - sorry. There are plenty of other stories on this on this board which follow through to a resolution within the same posting.
  #9   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 26th, 2006, 11:47 AM
"This is no trick!"

Well, not sure about the others, but for me you're just repeating the same thing. Not that I'm not enjoying the story still it's just you keep doing the same thing over, and over, and over, and over, and... *turns off record player*

Well, I'll see how you continue it next time.
  #10   Add to Gene's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 26th, 2006, 05:56 PM

I think you'll find that many of the greats of this genre of story rarely do sequels because they tend to falter and get dull and uninteresting.

When chapter 8 is the same as chapter 5, 6 and 7 with only the names changed it's really easy to lose interest. When 12, 13, and 14 are simply more of the same it's time to either move on and read something else or go back to the beginning and read the first one because that's where the initial concept was presented. It's the initial concept that hooks us, not the repetition of it.

Finish it if you want but the damage has been done.
  #11   Add to 2VienyBiceps's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 26th, 2006, 09:50 PM
Bicep Addict

Well...thank you Gene for the encouragement....I was going to get upset over your posts, but I looked back at your post history and I see you are just a generally bitter, negative person. I'm sorry I don't please you either. I'll finish my story the way I intended to even though the 'damage has already been done'. You're more than welcome to find a different story on this board to read. Just skip over my next chapter when it's posted since the last dozen or so have been so boring anyway. OK?
  #12   Add to njchris's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 28th, 2006, 12:32 AM

njchris is on a distinguished road
Nobody forces you guys to read the story. I think you are all being overly harsh. There was fleeting moments of constructive criticism, but way too much of it was just bashing, imho. What's the point.....
  #13   Add to skumbum's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 28th, 2006, 07:50 AM

skumbum is on a distinguished road
Haha yeah. If you like a story, say so; if not, shut the hell up, what's the point?

#14   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 28th, 2006, 01:45 PM
"This is no trick!"

I wasn't bashing the story. I love the story, I was not going to continue reading it until Veinybiceps said that the story would go on next chapter. So here I am, once more, waiting again.
  #15   Add to Gene's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 28th, 2006, 06:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2VienyBiceps
Well...thank you Gene for the encouragement....I was going to get upset over your posts, but I looked back at your post history and I see you are just a generally bitter, negative person. I'm sorry I don't please you either. I'll finish my story the way I intended to even though the 'damage has already been done'. You're more than welcome to find a different story on this board to read. Just skip over my next chapter when it's posted since the last dozen or so have been so boring anyway. OK?
No problem there mate. But just remember that getting slapped in the face makes you remember what the slap was about.
  #16   Add to Braun1's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 28th, 2006, 06:42 PM

Braun1
Send a message via ICQ to Braun1 Send a message via Yahoo to Braun1
I really don't know what it is about this story, but I never get tired of it. I think I must have read it about 20 times by now, and every time is just as good as the last. It has elements that never really have had an attraction for me. Muscle theft isn't one of my usual major turn-ons, but this story is different. I actually like Jason. I think he should get what he worked so hard for. I guess I just wish it was more a little bit from a lot of guys rather than draining them down to skinny dweebs, after all they worked hard for what they got too.

Just imagine Jason, going to a big bb contest and taking just a bit from each guy. He'd be a giant. And he could have allot of fun with all those guys lusting after him.

Enough rambling, but I just wanted to let 2VienyBiceps know that, as far as I'm concerned, he can just keep on keeping on, because it's working for me. LOL

Thanks.

aka Braun1
  #17   Add to lead guitarist's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 28th, 2006, 06:51 PM

lead guitarist
I like the writing of this story - the descriptions of muscle transfer and so on are very HOT! But I just wish that, just when one guy really starts getting big, the transfer didn't reverse. I wish Jason would get enough of the muscle to burst free of his chains. I want to see how STRONG he can become! My only objection to this story is that, just when Jason (or any other character) gets REALLY big and strong, he loses it all and it all goes to someone else, who eventually loses it, and over and over again, and nobody ever KEEPS the muscle and strength long enough to DO anything with it - to be interesting.

But I love the descriptions of muscle growth and how it makes the guys feel, and that's why I reread this story.

In other words, I really like it, but it could be SO MUCH MORE!!!
  #18   Add to MuscleMage's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 29th, 2006, 08:32 PM

MuscleMage
I'm perfectly happy with the story, the back and forth is exciting in my opinion. Though I do with that certain characters would get this or that or what have you, but it always just makes it a fun surprise to see who gets it next.
  #19   Add to Corwin's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 30th, 2006, 04:11 AM
Muscle Czar

Corwin has disabled reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to Corwin Send a message via Skype™ to Corwin
Quote:
Originally Posted by MuscleMage
I'm perfectly happy with the story, the back and forth is exciting in my opinion. Though I do with that certain characters would get this or that or what have you, but it always just makes it a fun surprise to see who gets it next.
Writers (should) tell stories. I personally like this thread, though it appears to me that this writer is very interested in a lot of growth and muscle theft. That choice will obviously impact the plot development and rhythm of the story.

"Stand firm for what you believe in until or unless logic or experience prove you wrong. Remember, when the emperor looks naked the emperor is naked. The truth and a lie are not sort of the same thing. And there's no aspect, no facet, no moment of life that can't be improved with pizza." Daria

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options