The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Big RR's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 25th, 2006, 05:47 PM

Big RR is on a distinguished road
Superman V Alex

Hello all, thought I'd post some ‘sort of" original material in this group that I haven't postedelsewhere.It's my version of a story by SMOG that is also posted here called "Superman meets Alexis."It's less rambling than my other stuff and WAY more to the point.I've gayed it up a bit and call it:Superman meets Alex.Hope SMOG doesn't mind

There had been complaints lately about a young thug who hung out at the weights
facility on the beach who had been terrorizing people there for some time. It
was also suspected that he was running a close knit crime ring in the area.

Superman, in his Clark Kent guise, stood outside the fence and watched. It
was obvious who the kid in question was, as he was the dominant force on the
scene, pushing everyone else around.

This guy immediately fascinated the Man of Steel. He was obviously a youngster, he had spiky
blond hair, and had the face of an angel, which was incongruous with the way he was behaving.
Superman wondered how someone so young could have managed to acquire such a following of
hard-core criminals.

What struck him the most was his body. The teen was absolutely huge, a Muscle
Monster! Layer after layer of thick, deeply cut muscle covered his entire
body. he wore only the skimpiest of speedos, which exposed almost every
square inch of his fantastic torso to Superman's unbelieving eyes. He didn't know where
to look first! he was massively muscled with enormous biceps, huge thighs and
calves, washboard abs and a heavily muscled back; he had it all. He was easily among the most
built mere-humans that Superman had ever encountered in person.

At about 5'4" the boy was extremely compact and could have been chiseled out
of marble, except that marble couldn't move as gracefully as the boy did and
probably wasn't as hard as he was. The young god slowly and sexily struck a
double biceps pose. Huge mountains of muscle literally erupted from his arms.
His massive, sculptured, biceps and triceps expanded beyond comprehension.

It was incredible. He had never seen anything like that before. The kids
biceps must have been at least 40 inches.

The incredible kid then put his hands on his hips and tensed his whole
body. The valley between his pecs dramatically deepened with muscular
separation, and thick, defined lats sprang forth giving him a "Vee" shape that
would do justice to Mr. Olympia, let alone to a boy not even twenty years old. His
already ripped abdominals took on a level of definition and flexation that
defied description. his thighs showed deep separations between the monstrous
slabs of steely power of those legs with grapefruit sized, dramatically cut
calves to finish off the muscular perfection of this muscle-kid.

Clark Kent continued to watch the adonis working out until the sun set and
everyone had left.

He listened in on conversations the young muscle-man was having, using his super hearing and
picked up on clues of criminal activities.

He was definitely going to have to have words with this teen as Superman.

The beach was now empty. Clark Kent began to walk back towards the street,
when the muscle-punk, still in his work out clothes, stepped out of the shadows and
stood before him.

"I saw you checking me out before. Are you looking for some action?" he asked
menacingly. "No" Clark Kent replied coolly. "No I'm not, thank you." Part of
him was hoping that this punk would do something stupid so he could kick his
ass. He sidestepped the boy and continued walking.

"I don't like being ignored, asshole. Especially by a weakling." The
muscle-boy roughly spun him around and the older man yelped as the kid seemed almost to
crushed Clark's shoulder with his grip. "I asked you a question, BOY!" The muscle-punk
shouted.

The blond powerhouse slowly raised his left arm and flexed. Again, the guys biceps and
triceps burst forth in gargantuan splendor. Clark Kent looked at it fearfully.

What was going on here? How could the thug hurt him?

The boy's hard pecs pushed out the tight fitting t-shirt he'd put on at some point. Clark couldn't
help but gape at those broad, heavily muscled shoulders, and those ungodly arms and that
perfectly sculpted handsome young face. He'd never been so aware of a guy in this way before.

"I asked you a question, WIMP!!" The kid said.

"Well I'm not listening. Do you want to do something about it?" Clark Kent
asked defiantly.

"You don't know who you're up against here, but you're going to find out!" the
muscle-punk replied angrily. They now stood opposite each other.

Clark Kent had this funny feeling sweep over him being this close to this
huge, muscular young man. The punk made the first move. He shoved
Clark Kent. To Clark's surprise, he took a step backwards. He moved back to where
the kid was and said "don't do that."
"Oh yeah?" replied the kid as he pushed him again, this time with more force.
Clark Kent was forced to take two steps backwards and was now enraged. "I told
you not to do that!" He yelled.

He stretched out his arms and was about to shove back, but the kid grabbed
his hands just inches away from his body and in one swift motion jerked them
down and pinned them to his side. Clark Kent was stunned, but before he could
react, the punk head butted him right on the bridge of his nose. He saw
stars. He couldn't believe it! He tried to free his arms but couldn't! They
were pinned to his side! Another head butt followed which wobbled him. Clark Kent
could not comprehend what was happening. How was this teen holding his arms
in place and why did his head butts hurt? How could this be happening?

Before he could react, the muscle-punk pressed his body against his and proceeded
to bear-hug him with his incredibly muscular arms.

He tried to resist. He shook his head back and forth and tried desperately to
free his arms, but to no avail. The muscle-punk continued his crushing hold.

Clark Kent's knees went weak. The kids body was pressing up against his.
The muscular blond released his grip on him and released one of his arms, grabbed Clark by the
back of the head, and buried his face in between his massive pecs. Clark Kent could not breath.
The muscle-punk continued to hold him in that position. The thug lifted his massive knee
straight up into Clark Kent's mid section. A gasp escaped from in between the muscle-punks
granite pecs. he kneed him again and again. He was in trouble! How could this be happening to
him?

The muscle-punk released his head and cracked him in the jaw with a right cross.
Clark's legs buckled. The muscle-punk grabbed him by the waist and pulled him into another
bear hug. He could not comprehend this situation. What was going on here?

The muscle-punk walked over to the now closed and deserted snack bar. He released
His bear hug and shoved Clark Kent up against the wall. he pinned his arms to
his side again and continued man-handling him. Clark tried to resist, but it was
futile. The muscle-punk stepped back and ripped the front of Clark's shirt. His famous
"S" logo was now clearly visible. "Well look what we have here?" the smirking kid
said with glee. "You're wearing a costume! And just who do you think you are
little man? Superman, you think you're Superman? Well don't we have delusions
of grandure?"

Last edited by Big RR; August 29th, 2006 at 04:40 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Big RR's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 25th, 2006, 05:49 PM

Superman V Alex pt 3

"Look at me, wimpy, look at the body that's doing this to you." he flexed his left arm for Clark
again and again, his biceps exploding with its unbelievable size. The kid reapplied the bear-hug
with just his right arm.

Clark gaped at the huge muscle. He was actually afraid of this kid. All the same, he put one
hand on that fantastic arm, feeling the huge muscle of the boy moving under his tawny skin.

Totally in control, the thug's muscled arm kept Clark trapped against his thick pectorals. He was
surrounded by muscle-punk steel!

The young power-house of a boy pulled Clark's head against that armor-plated chest. He struck
a most-muscular pose that cause those granite pecs to bulge so huge that they engulfed half of
Clark's head. Clark felt his cheek-bones grind painfully against the steely striations of muscle.
He couldn't pull himself free. Soon the pain caused him to partially black-out. The kid released
him and he slid to the ground, dazed.

Superman was devastated. The muscle-punk lifted him by his hair to his feet,
flexing the biceps in his free arm. his biceps rose to a size unseen by anyone
before. "Remember little man, don't fuck with me or you'll get fucked again,
ya hear. This is MY turf here and I RULE! And don't let me seeing you wearing
that ridiculous costume again. Save it for Halloween. Who do you think you
are? superman? ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!" he grabbed Clark
by the hair and by the belt and tossed him into the sand and walked away.
Superman just lay there on the sand. He was devastated. He was humiliated.
He could not understand how this just happened?

Later, Clark sat around his house trying to figure out what had happened and what
his next move should be. Could Superman finally have met his match? Could this
incredible adonis, who was so utterly convinced of his own muscular strength and superiority,
actually be stronger than Superman?

How?!?!?

Could the kid somehow know that Clark was Superman? Did he have Kryptonite hidden nearby
that had sapped Clark's strength?

Superman decided that while he could not explain what had happened earlier,
there was no way that this teen could defeat him.

He would show up tomorrow as Superman and confront him. He would put this
thug in his place and put an end to his reign of terror.

The following afternoon Superman flew into the center of the beach's work-out
area. He went into his power-stance. He was feeling strong, powerful,
unbeatable. Yesterday's defeat was surely some kind of fluke.

All activity stopped as the impressive figure of Superman landed in their
midst. He turned towards the muscle-punk and in a commanding voice said, "You! I
want to talk to you."

The kid was curling a humongous weight that made his biceps balloon. He dropped
the weight and mimicked Superman's power-stance and defiantly said:

"Well, lookie here! It's Superman! What do YOU want?"

Superman took a few steps towards him and stopped about three feet away. "I've
been getting a lot of complaints about you, and I've come to put an end to your criminal activities
here at the beach."

"Who Me?" the muscle-punk asked incredulously and strode to him, every movement
causing those amazing thighs to flex and bulge unstoppably.

Clark remembered what had happened the day before and felt a stirring of cold fear creep into his
chest. He steeled himself and continued.

He stared at the young man. He noticed that the thug had a bulging hard-on and seemed to take
untoward relish in the idea of taking on Superman. The speedo the kid wore began to gape open
just under the kids navel.

The punk mockingly feigned innocents as he approached. "What could a wet-behind-the-ears
little guy like me be doing that's so bad?" he smiled demurely and bounced his pec-muscles,
which were anything but little.

Damn! he was so powerful-looking. It was like waves of strength pulsated out from his muscles.
Suddenly, this in combination with seeing the muscle-punk's skimpy speedo failing to completely
restrain that monstrous bulge of his caused a powerful sensation of sexual arousal to wash over
the Man of Steel.

Superman couldn't help himself. He was totally enthralled by this kid. This punk's brawny
shoulders were much wider than his and his chest was deeper, and thicker, with even greater slabs
of muscle than he appeared to have earlier. His arms were massive, bulging, dangerous,
mountains of hero-smashing power. Superman lost all libidinous control. This Muscle-punk was
a walking, waking wet-dream and he knew it.

The smug punk just looked at Superman with cool confidence as the hero seemed unable to stop
ogling his phenomenal bod. That incredible body tapered down to a stomach that was layered
with rock hard muscularity. his waist, though smaller than that massive chest, was not really tiny.
But it sure looked that way beneath those flaring lats and a back you could land an airplane on.

Superman felt himself uncontrollably start to cream his costume. He'd been unable to prevent it.
He struggled to not let it show outwardly.

The spectacular boy wagged his finger saucily at him, and laughed, as he observed the wet spot
on his shorts. "That was easy. Bet I could put you out like a light with just a little posing routine.
You'd probably faint dead away like a screaming rock-star, groupie-bitch." Smirked the muscle-
punk.

Superman's' faced burned with embarrassment. He surreptitiously used his
heat-vision to vaporize the offending spot on his costume. He would make this
criminal pay for humiliating him by ending all of his illicit activities and making
the beach safe again for decent folks.

"That's enough! I'm banning you from this beach. Leave now and I'll give you one chance to
clean up your act and walk away from your life of crime."

The kid just laughed, "Oooh, what ever will I do?" he mocked. "The big strong man of steel is
gonna spank me." then he went deadly serious and said, "You want me to go? Then make me."

Superman didn't want to be seen manhandling a teen but he wasn't leaving him much choice. He
walked over to the young titan and grabbed his left wrist. He turned to pull him toward the
parking lot and was stopped cold.

The kid's arm didn't budge from his side. he just smiled, flexing his massive chest.
His strength was amazing, he was much stronger than an ordinary human. But he wasn't up
against an ordinary human, this time he was messing with Superman after all. He couldn't
possibly hope to prevail.

"Look I don't want to hurt you. It's in your best interest to come along quietly." He said trying to
reason with the punk.

Superman felt the kid's arm relax at his side and thought he was seeing reason so he turned again
to lead him away from the beach. But all the punk did was allow him to pull his arm up from his
side. The young brute didn't move one step to follow and when Superman had pulled his arm up
parallel with the ground he again was stopped short, almost losing his balance and pitching over
backwards.

He managed to maintain his grip, if not his dignity and turned to face the rebellious youngster
again.

"OK, I tried to do this the easy-"

"You know, you very rudely interrupted my biceps workout." The muscle-punk interrupted.

"Lets see if you can make it up to me." he said smiling.
Then he very slowly started to bend his arm in a curling motion. Superman felt himself start to
be pulled toward the kid. Superman's right arm was bent at the elbow holding the kid's wrist
close to the S-logo on his chest. His arm straightened a little as the young thug pulled against
him.

Superman pulled back in resistence, causing his big right biceps to bulge with effort. It was
enough to stop the punk's curl, but Superman was making a considerable effort to do so.
"Yeeaah!", the thug growled. "Working out with the muscles of Superman as resistence
should be better than pumping iron any old day".

The younger man tensed his biceps harder and it rose up like a mountain making Superman's
look puny in comparison, then he curled.

Superman resisted. But it didn't matter this time. The muscle-punk's huge biceps completed the
curl with ease, straightening his arm despite Superman's muscle's effort. Superman kept trying,
he doubled his effort and the punk's arm straightened again. But the relief Superman felt at this
only lasted half a second. The punk curled him again. Now Superman caught on to what this
punk was doing. He wasn't about to let the cocky thug use The Man of Steel as a piece of
exercise equipment. He put his full super-strength into resisting this muscle-kid, causing the
hero's massive biceps to peak like the matterhorn...and the kid curled him again, easily, with a
biceps bigger still.

"C'mon Superman, gimme more resistance." Alex said.

Not knowing what else to do, Superman grabbed the punks one wrist with both hands, planted his
feet and heaved mightily. He thought of the kilotons per square inch of pressure he must have
been exerting trying to resist the muscle-punk's towering biceps. He couldn't possible curl that
kind of resistance.

Wrong.

Slowly, his straightened arm began to bend as both of Superman's lost ground and straightened.
"Arrrgh...n-no..." Superman grunted flexing his two mighty biceps to their limit, maybe beyond."
"Yeah! Oh yeah" The boy growled. "This is gonna be a nice pump!" Superman could only look
up helplessly as the boys massive biceps seemed to blot out the sky as it all too easily spanked
both his straining guns.

Desperately, he tried flying backward, but that mighty biceps out-muscled his flying
power too. The punk was humiliating him again! Superman let go of the kid's wrist but with
amazing speed the muscle-punk grabbed his and said "If you try to leave I'm gonna start toying
with some of the good folks on this beach instead, and they might not be able to handle it as well
as you, so I suggest you do as I say."
"
I'm not going anywhere I'm going to stop you, you fiend!" Superman warned.

"Take your best shot, wimp!" The punk laughed and let him go with a shove that
sent him stumbling backward.

At super-speed, Superman launched himself at the impossibly powerful thug, building
momentum to be added to the super-powerful punch he threw at his mid-section. The force of
the blast knocked people off their feet in a rapidly spreading circle of concussive force that was
centered on the impact. A deafening boom echoed out across the ocean. Superman felt his punch
land home...and bounce off. His hand felt numb.

The teen examined the smooth skin covering his impossibly well muscled abdomen. There was
no effect whatsoever from Superman's blow.

"I dare you to do that again." he taunted, stepping closer to Superman, the punk tilted his head
back and stared down his nose at the hero, slapping his rippling stomach. "C'mon, this time you'd
better really let me have it..."

Superman was furious. How could this punk be so unaffected by his strength. He wound up
again flying at the cocky punk, putting everything he had into this one. The kid had still been
taunting him as he launched himself, but Superman wasn't listening closely, he was too angry. At
the last possible millisecond before he landed his punch, he processed what the young thug had
been saying.

"...'cause this time I'm gonna flex these abs for ya." he'd said.

Superman watched in what seemed to his super-senses like slow motion as those abs became
even more powerfully defined and hard. With perfect timing, Muscle-boy flexed them so hard
that they actually expanded outward to meet Superman's incoming punch. Superman could see
all this happening but could not stop himself in time. Those unfathomably powerful abdominals
flexed outward colliding with his incoming fist. On impact, all of the power of Superman's
punch could not compress that flexed muscle on even a microscopic scale. His punch could only
bounce off. All his strength was easily absorbed and redirected back at him. But that power was
nothing compared to the energy of those expanding, flexing, muscle-punk abs. The result was
that Superman was slammed backward by the recoil. His body dug into the ground gouging out a
furrow for many meters and finally burying itself altogether in an ever lengthening tunnel.

"Damn, I might have overdid it." Said the boy as he leapt toward the hole in the ground that
marked where Superman had vanished underground. he ran quickly further along the sand in the
direction of the furrow and when he judged the distance to be right he spun around.

He spun faster and faster and finally drilled into the earth disappearing. A moment later
His spinning form reemerged seeming a bit larger. He abruptly came to an instant stop, sending a
battered and disoriented Man of Steel crashing into a nearby rock formation from which he
bounced onto the ground to lay flat on his back.

Superman climbed slowly to his feet. He faced the Sun and swayed unsteadily. He
was waiting for the yellow rays of the sun to restore him after the punishment his
body had just endured.

The boy came up to him. "Good, thought I might have put a little too much muscle into
that and killed you. Wouldn't want to do that when I have so much more fun in
store". he said as he slapped Superman on his rump. With yet more humiliation he
realized that it stung.

"W-what do you want?" Superman said, it came out a hoarse whisper.

"Only what's fair." he said innocently. "I think it's my turn in our little trading
of punches."

Superman was feeling back up to strength now as the sun worked its magic on him, but he didn't
know how well his invulnerability would protect him against the kind of muscle this kid could
bring to bear.

He dared not resist him though. The thug might hurt someone if he did. He nodded his
agreement.

The youngster smiled broadly while he shook out his hand and made a fist. "Where do you want
it".

Superman snarled at this in fury and thumped his fist against his deep chest and braced himself
for the punks assault, flexing his pecs as hard as he could.

"OK then", the deservedly cocky punk smiled and dusted some dirt off the hero's S-logo.
"Remember, I get two, just like you did"

Superman saw the muscle-punk draw back his arm, he felt fear when he saw the sheer size of
that biceps flexing.

"Here's number one" Muscle-boy said.

Then, Superman's world became an explosion of power and acceleration. He felt himself hurtle
backward at a speed he could never have attained under his own power. His chest felt like it had
born the full brunt of a supernova explosion. His invulnerability had barely kept him alive. It
had not protected him otherwise. He flew into the sky at a shallow angle in what seemed to be a
perfectly straight line. He tried to alter his course or slow himself with his flying power but his
momentum was so great that he could not. Suddenly despite his fantastic speed something was
flying past him something moving much faster than he was. His super senses identified the
object or more accurately, the being.

It was him. Not only was this kid powerful enough to take on Superman, he could fly too, only
apparently much faster than Superman. The hero twisted his body and was able to turn himself to
see in the direction he was going. In the distance he saw the kid hovering, as he screamed toward
the now stationary young adonis. The floating muscle-punk had his hands clasped low behind
him and was flexing his massive chest, a crooked cocky smirk on his handsome face.

Superman's eyes widened in terror. "no..." he slammed into those powerful pecs with the force of
several atomic warheads. Muscle-boy didn't budge. His muscles didn't give a nanometer.
Superman bounced off him. He'd impacted squarely in the middle of those impossibly huge and
muscular pecs. His body angled off the slope of the kid's upper pecs straight into the air above
him and then began to fall back to earth.

"And here's number two." He heard the boy warn him.

It was so fast Superman didn't see it coming. The young muscle-thug caved in the hero's chest
with an even more powerful blow that sent him hurtling toward the ground. Again, he easily flew
ahead of the barely conscious Superman, to land on the ground at the exact point where the hero
would impact. This time the kid maneuvered his body so that Superman slammed into him with
his head at his chest level. Superman's battered chest was slammed brutally into the even harder
muscles of the thugs abs. His head wedged violently into the tight cleft between the muscle-
punks thick unyielding pecs.

With the merest twitching of the kid's broad pectoral muscles, he nearly crushed Superman's
skull and held him in place. Superman's feet splayed out on the ground behind him. Muscle-boy
was supporting him with his flexing pecs. Superman lost consciousness for a few minutes.
fortunately he didn't have to breath or he would have never come to.

His mind could only hold one concept, the degree to which it was true blotted out all else.
"....stronger. Stronger than me....so much...stronger than me...His body...so much stronger...than
mine...too much muscle....for me..." he mumbled into his inescapable vise of the thug's pec-
muscle.

The victorious kid flexed his pecs harder squeezing the harder-than-steel muscles together so
tightly that the Man of Steel shot out from between them like a spit-out watermelon seed. He
slammed into the ground and lay there in the sun still muttering. "Big....muscles...too
strong...stronger than me...so much stronger..."

"Figured that out did ya?" Chuckled the cocky muscle-punk.

Last edited by Big RR; August 29th, 2006 at 04:41 PM. Reason: FOR YOUR READING ENJOYMENT :-)
  #3   Add to Big RR's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 25th, 2006, 05:50 PM

Superman V Alex pt 2

Superman vs Alex part 2

"Figured that out did ya?" The Muscle-punk said, barely acknowledging the presence of the
conquered hero as he sprawled, delirious in the sand. He then grinned to himself. "I'd have
thought it would have been obvious up front." The hulking kid struck a double-biceps pose, the
sight of which caused some of the people still remaining on the beach to flee in awe.

The kid dropped his arms and gave one beautifully curved glute a lazy scratch. He turned his
attention back to the babbling Superman. He strode toward the prostrate hero he'd just easily
out-manned. "‘Guess I shouldn't leave my trash, or my trashed, lying around on the beach."
With one hyper-muscular arm the conquering punk scooped Superman from the sand by his
costume's shirt-front. He held him at arms length, where the big muscular hero dangled like a
rag-doll. With a derisive smirk, the teen juggernaut tossed the still muttering Man of Steel over
one broad shoulder.

"...Big...muscles...strong...too big..." Rambled the semi-conscious Kryptonian.

"Yeah, yeah, so I hear." Scoffed the young muscle-punk. "Sounds like I did a bigger number on
your mind than I did on your pathetic bod." He trotted easily up the beach with his gibbering
payload, until it got annoying. The powerful teen then stopped and planted Superman on the
ground in front of him, where he wobbled on the verge of collapse, still muttering.

"Hey, Superwimp!" The boy shouted so loudly that it caused the addled hero to flinch and focus
what was left of his traumatized attention span on his conqueror, though he didn't stop muttering
about how strong the kid was yadda, yadda, yadda. "Check this out." The punk grinned with
wicked pride and yanked his speedo down to his knees. Superman instantly fell silent. His jaw
nearly hit the sand and his eyes went wide in shear disbelief, then rolled back into his head and
he pitched over backward, landing flat on his back.

The Man of Steel was out cold.

Grinning, the muscle-thug stuffed himself back into his speedo with some difficulty, tossed
Superman back over his shoulder and continued on in blessed silence.

"‘Thought that might short-circuit your brain the rest of the way." The young man said, giving
the ample bulge of his speedo an affectionate grope as he headed for his destination.

(Much later)

Superman awoke. His eyes slowly opened to an incredible brightness. He tried to get his
bearings, but the glare seemed to come from everywhere. He stood, took two blind steps and felt
himself plunge off some precipice. He didn't even have time to engage his flying power before
he hit the ground, stumbling forward to keep from falling.

His eyes cleared. He looked around. He was standing at the base of a thick support column of
some kind. He looked up, stepping back to try and get some idea of what the column supported.
Finally, he floated into the air until he hovered above the object...or objects.

He'd apparently been sleeping on the very large, black focal point assembly of a solar-collector.
An array of mirrored reflectors stretched off in all directions around him for a couple of acres,
all directing intense sunlight toward the focal assembly. He had no recollection of how he could
have gotten there, which begged the question - how long had he been out?

He could see the ocean nearby and a boardwalk. He zoomed in on row of newspaper dispensers
lining an area of sidewalk nearby. He never carried money with him as Superman, but he
noticed a young woman filling the dispenser of a local, free monthly magazine.

He flew to land behind her and waited for her to finish. When she did, she turned around and
almost plowed into him, he startled her. "Oh, I'm sorry." She said, and giggled.

She headed back for the parking area, but she kept throwing what he swore were flirtatious
glances at him over her shoulder as she withdrew.

He thought that was odd, people were rarely so bold with him when he was in his Superman
persona.

He shrugged and retrieved one of the free newspapers in order to check the date. Before he
could, the paper burst into flames.

Startled, he extinguished it with a quick blast of his breath. He looked at his hand, then noticed
that he was wearing only a pair of the black briefs he always wore under his costume. A special
kind that were made from the same sort of fabric.

He was still blocks from the beach and was starting to attract attention from passers by. His first
instinct was to fly away, but he didn't think that was such a good idea, out of costume.

It was early. The Sun still touched the ocean horizon and the beach was still sparsely populated.

He decided to walk quickly to the shoreline. He arrived within minutes, trying to act casual and
hoping to pass his underwear off as swimming attire.

Taking up a spot as far away from other beach-goers as possible, he waded into the water.

As soon as his feet touched the sea-water, it hissed loudly and steam rose in white puffs. He
submerged his entire body, cooling his skin from the super-heating he'd received from his nap
on the solar collector.

Now that he didn't have to worry about giving anyone who brushed against him third degree
burns, he turned his attention back to figuring out what had happened to him.

He had a strange, uneasy feeling. Like he'd awakened from some horrible nightmare and just
couldn't remember what had happened in it. The last thing he could remember was...what? "I
think I was at the Planet." He said out loud to himself as he paddled in the ocean, just beyond
the breaking surf. "Perry had wanted me to check out some small-time, petty crime ring that
was causing trouble here at the beach...the next thing I know, I'm napping on a small college's
alternative energy research facility."

He headed back to shore, wading out of the water. The clingy briefs were now positively
indecent-looking, soaked as they were.

Superman covered himself reflexively with his hands and had decided just to fly the heck outta
there, but before he could...

"Dude? Have you no shame?" Called a young man striding toward him over the sand.

When Superman saw the kid's handsome face, a totally unprecedented surge of vague dread
almost made him go ahead and fly away at top speed. The young guy must have startled him,
Superman thought to himself.

The kid was wearing a light, billowy wind-breaker and lacing football shorts. What ever kind of
athlete he was, and obviously he was one, it was a variety where the legs were VERY important.
To be so young, this guy had pins that looked like he could squat a battleship with.

He tossed a towel to Superman, who accepted it gladly. He dried his briefs as best he could then
wrapped the towel around his waist.

"Feeling better?" The kid asked.

"Um...yeah, I am." Superman responded cautiously. "Why do you ask?...Do I know you?"

The kid inclined his head up the beach toward some exercise equipment and scattered kiosks
near the shore, motioning for Superman to walk with him in that direction as he spoke.

Curious, Superman did.

"Well yeah, duh! It was me that beat the crap outta ya and put you on that solar energy thingie.
I figured that would snap you out of your...episode...or whatever." The kid said casually.

Superman laughed out loud. "You? You and I fought?" Superman was still laughing when the
kid took off his wind-breaker and tied it around his waist.

Superman fell silent. The rest of this kid's muscles were easily in league with those legs.
Suddenly, Superman didn't feel like laughing.

Then the implication of what the kid said about the solar collector dawned on Superman.

"You know-" Superman dropped his voice as they passed someone else nearby. "You know
who I am?!"

"Humph...yeah." The kid scoffed. "And it sounds like that puts me one up on you." The kid
turned to look at Superman as they walked. "You've totally blotted me out, huh?" The kid said
sounding inconvenienced. He signed impatiently. "Crap! I get that sometimes. Guess I over
did it."

"Over did what?" Superman asked, totally confused.

"Look!" The kid stopped and looked Superman right in the eye. "I need you to do some stuff
for me...so that I can get a decent work-out. Do yourself and me a favor and just follow orders."

Superman snorted, "You MUST be off your gourd. I think that I have a lot more important
things to do than spot you at the gym or whatever it is you have in mind." Superman gestured
toward the kid's body and tried to conceal an involuntary gulp. "Besides, whatever workout
routine you've been following seems to be working out OK."

At that moment a little boy ran by. "Hi Alex." He chirped as he ran past the two men.

"Hey! Bobby!" The young hercules called after him.

The kid skidded to a stop and trotted back to the two men.

"Yeah, Alex?" The kid asked obediently.

"Run over to Tony's and get me a cheeseburger and a diet coke. Tell him it's for Alex." Alex
said. The little kid zoomed away on his mission. Alex turned back to Superman, motioning him
over to some huge rock out-croppings near the waterline.

"Supes, this is not optional." The younger man informed the hero as he bounced his pecs and
made striations undulate up and down them like waves in liquid steel. "And you're starting to
bug me. You want me to treat you like a bug?"

Superman had a phenomenal build, but if strength were purely a function of muscular size and
development, this guy really looked like he could squash the hero like a bug, just as his
unspoken threat implied. Fortunately, Superman knew that his Super-human strength made him
orders of magnitude stronger than the biggest, most muscular human on earth.

"Trying to intimidate me is pointless." Superman pointed out. Alex gave him an ‘oh really'
expression and stepped closer, but let the hero continue talking. "I'm going to have to take you
with me, just until I can figure out how much you know about my true identity and what to do
about it. I promise that you'll be safe. Now, you seem to know something about the events that
occurred during my memory lapse. Can you tell me why I'm not wearing my costume.?"

Alex donned a steely grin. "Because I didn't want anyone to recognize you if I had to rough you
up again. Especially none of the other super-strong types from the JLA"

"OK, Enough!" Superman said with some anger. "If you COULD take me out in a fight, why
would you be afraid of anyone else in the JLA, you'd be able to defeat them too. So just cut the
bull and-"

Alex cut him off. "You don't get it do you Super-Runt." He signed with boredom. "I'm not
afraid. I'm trying to avoid-" The muscular young man suddenly stopped. "Why am I explaining
myself?" He said, apparently to himself.

Without warning, He shoved Superman up against an outcropping. He held the hero there with
his right hand against his bare chest. "We aren't going anywhere." He informed Superman
simply.

Last edited by Big RR; August 29th, 2006 at 04:43 PM.
  #4   Add to UGALawGuy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 25th, 2006, 05:56 PM

UGALawGuy is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to UGALawGuy
Wow, um, I bet your style is great, but I was intimidated by the ENORMOUS chunks of unbroken text.... Would it be possible to edit paragraphs in there? I appreciate your creativity though, at least I think...
  #5   Add to skipadoo's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 25th, 2006, 09:02 PM

skipadoo is on a distinguished road
I have to agree. I'd love to read this, but can't bring myself to do so without paragraphs.
  #6   Add to TKnTexas55's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 25th, 2006, 10:02 PM
Fan of muscle... and more

TKnTexas55 is on a distinguished road
Yes.. don't want to sound ungrateful. But I just can't face reading when there are no paragraphs to help the flow.
  #7   Add to ljobenza's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 26th, 2006, 09:49 AM
Master of the Neko

ljobenza is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to ljobenza
Wow, what a huge wall of text. Like everyone said, you need to put the min paragraphs.
  #8   Add to Big RR's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 29th, 2006, 04:45 PM

Superman V Alex For Your Reading Pleasure

Superman tried to move, but found he couldn't. He started to put more power into his effort to
free himself when little Bobby came running back toward them, bearing Alex's unconventional
breakfast.

The two muscular men stood face to face, Superman pinned against the rock. Bobby approached
from Alex's left proffering the burger and the coke.

Alex took the coke with his free hand. He released his hold on Superman as he transferred the
coke to the hand he'd been using to pin the hero.

Released, Superman fumed. He restrained himself. This guy obviously had some level of super-
human strength. He didn't want to get into it with him with an innocent little boy so close by.
"If you think I'm just gonna let you - ungh!"

Alex slammed Superman back into the rock, this time with his left arm. "I can see that I'm
gonna have to break you in all over again." Alex said casually as he looked at his burger. He
didn't have a hand free to take it.

"I don't mind. It was a blast the first time." Alex said. He stepped in closer to Superman, his
left arm bending at the elbow so that he could close in.

Alex shrugged his massive shoulders forward, then rolled them back, throwing out his chest and
flexing his pectorals into an incredibly expansive display of rippling muscular power. Then, he
almost gently leaned into Superman chest to chest, slipping his restraining hand out of the way.

Superman squirmed. "What do you think you're - whuuufffff!"

Alex's already massive chest flexed even more powerfully. Small fissures spread through the
rock-face behind Superman as he was pinned even more forcefully against the outcropping by
the power of that expansion.

His left hand now free, Alex held his hand out to Bobby, who placed the burger neatly on Alex's
palm. "Thanks kid, now scram." Alex said, taking a big bite out of the messy cheeseburger.

"It's like this Supes," Alex said around a mouthful of cheeseburger. "I fight a strong guy, I end
up stronger than he is. Some whacko scientist did something to me and ever since, that's how it
goes down. Dr. F said I could end up ruling the world if I wanted to, but I don't want to.
There's only one thing I want to do, you know what that is?" He asked the helpless Superman,
who was struggling in vain to un-wedge himself from behind those crushing pecs. "I just want
to work-out and grow." Alex said smiling and shaking his head. He took a few draws of coke
through the straw in the large styrofoam cup, and another bite of cheeseburger.

"I staked out the beach gym as my territory and went to work. Occasionally some idiot would
come around complaining that I was hogging all the equipment. We'd fight, I'd frag the guy and
that was that. Back to the weights."

"Then you come by yesterday...in your regular-guy get up. I figure somebody's complained
about me again and you were some kind of under-cover cop. I swat you and the next thing I
know, the gym equipment is useless to me. No challenge at all. That night, at a granite quarry, a
scrap yard and a naval yard, I figure out that NOTHING is a challenge to me. That's when I
figured out that the wimp I flattened at the beach had to be you. It was the only explanation."

Alex looked at Superman over his massive pecs. The hero was turning red with effort, straining
to budge Alex. "You with me so far?"

"I....<pant>...<pant>...hear you." Superman grunted.

Alex bit off more burger. "Anyway, Dr. F says that he can transfer half my strength to someone
else. So, I'm going to get him to put half of it in you. Then you and me are going to become
workout buddies, just like we did in our little session yesterday. Only you'll be more of a
challenge, hopefully."

"What...<gasp>...what's to keep you from just... getting stronger than me..<pant>...again."
Superman wheezed.

Alex finished off the coke with a slurping sound. Without realizing he was doing it, he tightened
his chest even further as he worked up a belch. Superman felt a rib crack and starting swooning
into unconsciousness, but when Alex did let out a long, loud burp, the jack-hammer-like
vibrations reverberating through his ultra-dense chest-muscle caused Superman's teeth to
chatter, rattling him back to consciousness, despite the pain. ?This can't be happening to me'
Superman thought as he struggled just to survive against this muscle-teens most casual actions.

"Doc's got some kind of damper-thing, says if I wear it while around you, I won't go all ultra-
strong." Alex explained finishing off his lunch.

Alex stopped flexing his chest and stepped back some.

Superman struggled to remain standing. With one hand he clutched his injured rib-cage and
steadied himself with the other against the rock. He realized that between Alex's pecs and the
rock beneath his hand, it was no contest. The pecs were harder.

"Poor Supes." Alex chuckled. "You look like a bug who took on the windshield of a speeding
eighteen-wheeler." He brushed some bread-crumbs from his mighty pecs as he spoke.

"You...arrogant punk." Superman growled hauling himself up to his full height. He needed
little time to heal, his Super-metabolism had him nearly back to full strength already and he was
suddenly seized with rage at being treated like this.
  #9   Add to Big RR's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 29th, 2006, 04:46 PM

Superman V Alex Continued

I have some vague idea of where I'm going with this and I'll try to incorporate the requests I've
received so far...are there any others?

Alex seemed totally unimpressed by Superman's anger. The younger man yawned deeply, put
his hands behind his neck and stretched expansively. Huge muscle bulged everywhere.
Superman's rage wilted a little at the sight of it all.

But the hero thought to himself. ?Muscle-boy just slipped up. If his power works like the
Parasite's, I just have to keep him from touching me until my own power returns to its peak. I'm
probably pretty charged up from all that time on the solar array, it shouldn't take long.'

Superman reigned in his rage and tried engaging Alex in conversation. The odd thing was, he
already FELT fully charged. ?That's weird', he thought to himself. ?Felt pretty puny when the
kid was flattening me with that over-muscled chest of his. My innate sense of my power-levels
must be thrown off by the overcharging that solar array gave me.'

"Look, Alex. I've had people drain my strength into themselves before. It never lasts and it can
be dangerous." Superman warned. "No matter how big a head-rush it can be."

Alex sighed and started doing some limbering stretches. He'd stretch a minute, then strike a
body-building pose. He had hiked his shorts up his right leg and stuck that tree-trunk of a thigh
out in front of him flexing the massive quad. "I didn't ?drain' anything. That's not how it
works." He explained, barely paying attention to Superman as he put his body through one
astounding pose after another. "This is allll me." He said with satisfaction.

"How...umm...how DOES it work, then?" Superman asked, trying not to let the awesome
spectacle of Alex's routine distract him, not that he believed what Alex was saying.

Alex stopped posing and gave Superman an annoyed look. "I don't know, I"M not a scientist.
All I know is I don't drain. The guys I fight always stay as strong as they ever were, but
something about whatever Dr F did to me lets me...I dunno...replicate their abilities in my own
bod." He went back to flexing, checking out his own right single biceps pose with a satisfied
smirk. "Only those abilities are WAY more powerful in me."

Superman didn't believe a word of it. That much power couldn't just appear out of nowhere.
He surmised that Alex's pride in his own muscle wouldn't let him accept that it was stolen from
others, that it wasn't really him that was so strong.

"Look, Kid. You're obviously a powerhouse, but if you think you can take me on at full-
strength, you're in for a disappointment, a humiliating one at that. Now, I don't think a cocky
punk like you would want that to happen to him in front of all these people, now would you?"

Alex just stared at Superman like the hero imagined a T-rex might stare at a Chicken McNugget.

"You have no idea how lucky you are that I got more important plans for you this time around
than just something cool to toy with for a while." Alex said. "Otherwise, I'd be tempted to
really cut loose on you." Alex started toward Superman, but the hero quickly flew into the air,
high enough so that Alex couldn't touch him. Or so he thought.

"Kid," Superman said in a warning tone. "I've got abilities that I can use to take you out without
even having to get close to you. You can forget about stealing any more strength from me."
Superman said, crossing his arms across his broad chest as he hovered.

"Yeah." Alex agreed. "I took some of those abilities for a test drive last night."

Superman looked confused. He had no idea what the guy could be talking about, but he had a
plan. He began to slowly float toward the water-line. As he'd hoped, Alex strode forward,
following.

"Aren't you afraid that someone will figure out who you are up there like that?" Alex taunted,
still following.

"Right now," Superman answered. "I've got bigger fish to fry." Now he was out over the waves
and Alex was wading in after him. Just like he'd planned.

What happened next was not according to plan.

When the waves were near the top of Alex's monster thighs, Superman quickly inhaled a vast
volume of air and sent a raging gale of super-cold air toward him. He planned to anchor the
punk in a few tons of solid sea ice.

But Superman's world was suddenly blitzed by a sound that was like being in the path of the
largest tornado in history. The hero would know such a sound, he'd dissipated enough of the
killer storms in his career.

The next thing he knew the air was being sucked from his lungs as though he had been thrust
into hard vacuum. A supernaturally strong air current was coming from behind him and blowing
him toward shore. He quickly turned and fought to counter the current, flying against it. Soon
he was at full speed, but was still not quite staying put. He was slowly losing ground.

He turned to look over his shoulder in dread, expecting to see the beach in total carnage as
people were hurled around like dry leaves and buildings were leveled. To his surprise, the
distant people were strolling casually, enjoying the weather. A few shaded their eyes as they
looked curiously in his direction. All this amid the roaring sound of the freakish mega-
cyclone...or whatever it was.

That's when he noticed Alex standing in the waves.

He also seemed unaffected. He stood, hands on hips making a strange face. His lips were
puckered as though he were..."No!" Superman said to himself, though he could not hear the
sound of his own voice.

The muscle-punk was inhaling. Hard! That was the source of this fearsome storm! Superman
strained to fly harder, but he still, slowly lost ground. He had an idea. He managed to dip lower
over the water and as he'd hoped, thick sheets of sea-water began to peel off the ocean and fly
back toward Alex.

Unfortunately, the kid just inhaled the water right along with the air, not backing off or slowing
down at all. He was now walking slowly backward, back up the beach.

?How can he take in so much?' Superman wondered. This was definitely a kind of meta-human
ability he'd never encountered before. The kid had been sucking up water and atmosphere
continuously for nearly ten minutes as Superman struggled against the onslaught.

Alex even began to intensify his inhalation.

From space, satellites transmitted earthward the video of a rapidly forming, slowly turning,
major low-pressure system forming spontaneously over the coast, centered on Alex's position.

As Superman lost ground more rapidly, a primal kind of fear almost overwhelmed him. The
deeply ingrained terror of actually being consumed, swallowed up like so much air and sea-
water had been before him.

Superman decided that he had little choice but to stop resisting Alex's strange atmospheric
ability and turn and fight him more directly. He stopped resisting and turned to face the kid, but
in the same instant it all stopped. Surprised, Superman dropped to the sand a few feet in front of
Alex.

Alex held his breath in behind a goofy smile. When he spoke, he sounded like a stoner who'd
just taken a major toke. "Now THAT's a head-rush."
  #10   Add to Big RR's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 29th, 2006, 04:47 PM

Superman V Alex Continued

His muscle-packed chest looked a little distended, but the kid just flexed it hard and it seemed to
contract back down to it's normal, merely huge appearance...no massive exhalation or any other
reaction to indicate that Alex had done anything out of the ordinary.

"What?..." Superman blurted, turning from Alex to stare out over the ocean at the sky, then back
to the kid. "How did?...Where did it all go?" That much atmosphere can't be compressed into a
space that small." Superman insisted, pointing at Alex's pecs.

The grin vanished. Alex's face went dark with anger. "Small?!!?!" He seethed. He stomped
toward Superman smouldering with rage at the perceived insult.

Superman actually began to tremble. This must have been what a regular person feels like upon
realizing that they were only seconds away from being mowed down by a bus. He didn't have
time to figure out why such a feeling should come over him. The hero let loose with a low-
intensity heat-vison burst to Alex's mid-section. The beam stabbed into the approaching kid and
flared against his sculpted 8-pack. But the red beam may as well have been a jet of water
dispersing against a brick-wall.

Superman cranked up the intensity of his beam, shifting it's focus slowly up that mosaic of
abdominal steel to Alex's impossibly deep chest. He didn't slow down. He kept coming at
Superman. Alex made striations dance up and down over the protruding arc of his pecs, causing
Superman's heat-vision beam to disperse and refract, bouncing off those muscles in different
directions.

Suddenly, Alex's eyes glowed. A fraction of a second later twin beams of brilliant, white-hot
energy lanced out from the kids eyes. The beams merged not far from Alex's face into a column
of fierce radiance that gave objects on the beach long shadows, even in the strong daylight.
Circles of ionized gases wreathed the beam as it surged out, slicing through Superman's heat-
vision like a knife through warm butter.

Alex had aimed his vision-power downward, through Superman's heat vision, into the ground
just in front of where the hero stood. The dazzlingly white beam overloaded Superman's heat-
vision, which seemed a feeble dull-red by comparison and vaporized a perfectly round bore-hole
into the sand at his feet.

"No more flashy powers!" Alex growled. "I'm gonna show you what you're up against the good
old fashioned way."

Superman was stunned. Steaming hot vapor rose from the corners of his eyes. He'd never had
his heat-vision terminated like that before...against his will. His mind raced, trying to come up
with a strategy. His secondary abilities were powerful, but in general they were usually not on a
par with meta-humans whose main powers were based on energy projection, as Alex's obviously
were. His only edge would be his matchless super-strength, but how could he employ that
against a being who would just drain it from him at a touch.

He had one option, but it involved getting his costume back. In one of the belt compartments
was a vial that, when activated, would coat him with a molecular layer of an inert compound that
had been developed for him at STAR labs. He'd used it successfully in his last bout with the
Parasite. It had rendered the fiend totally unable to access his super-powers.

He backed away from Alex and began searching the area with his telescopic and x-ray vision
powers. He spotted the tell-tale color-scheme of his costume. It was stuffed into a back-pack
near the beach-access area near where Alex had greeted him as he'd come ashore after cooling
of his Super-heated body earlier.

Superman vanished in a burst of Super-speed, heading for that location. He stopped and
scooped up the back-pack, tore it open and rummaged for the vial. As he did, he looked back
toward where he'd left Alex.

"Uh-hum" Someone behind Superman was clearing his throat to get his attention. Superman
spun to look behind him and found Alex glaring at him. "I overshot. You were really pokin'
along there." The kid said as he once more strode menacingly toward the Man of Steel.

Superman had the vial in his hand, pulling it free from the back pack, he hurled it to the ground
at his feet. It shattered, and immediately, a thick cloud of yellowish gas shrouded the immediate
area. Swirling around both men.

"Excellent!" Superman thought to himself. "With the molecular barrier on BOTH of us, there's
no way junior can siphon off my strength."

The yellow cloud dissipated quickly. Superman glared at the approaching muscle-punk,
cracking his knuckles. He couldn't wait to take this cocky menace out.

Just then, a couple of scantily clad bikini babes came down the beach access steps and walked
slowly between the opposing men. They slowed down and smiled alluringly, trying to get the
attention of these two hunks as they cut between them. They carried a portable radio, which was
broadcasting some sort of emergency news report.

"...atmospheric disturbance unlike anything this meteorologist has ever encountered." Came the
voice of the weather reporter on the radio. "It's as though a significant portion of the Earth's
atmosphere just...vented away into space. Global atmospheric pressure has decreased
measurably. The lower atmosphere has thinned...fortunately, the ozone layer appears
intact...whatever this event was, it's probably totally reversed the global warming that's
transpired since the beginning of the industrial age..."

Pouting slightly, the beach babes gave up trying to catch the attention of the two muscular men,
who ignored them as they passed, staring at each other the whole time with hostility. The sound
of the radio faded as the girls moved on.

It sounded like it had been a major stroke of luck that Alex's manipulation of the Earth's
atmosphere a few minutes ago hadn't done any damage to the planet. Superman thought it even
more urgent that he subdue this kid before he caused some kind of global catastrophe.

Alex reached for Superman, still clearly angry. Superman ducked under the kids grasp and
shouldered him in the abs, engaging his flying power as he did so. He flew Alex into the sky.
He seemed incredibly heavier than Superman had anticipated.

Alex twisted in mid-air, reversing their positions. He slung Superman over his massive right
shoulder with incredible speed and ease. The next thing Superman knew, they were accelerating
toward the stratosphere. ?What??!! This isn't me...he can fly too?!' the hero thought
incredulously.

Then Alex poured on so much acceleration that Superman thought Alex's bulging deltoid was
going to crush his abdomen flat. The heros mighty arms draped down a back packed with so
much muscle it was almost like looking out over a mountainous landscape. Superman tried to
push himself away from Alex, but the phenomenal acceleration they were pulling pressed him
into Alex with a force the hero couldn't counter.

They suddenly decelerated to a stop so rapidly that Superman almost passed out. The hero
struggled to remain conscious. They were in deep space. The familiar tingle of vacuum played
across Superman's exposed skin. He hadn't prepared himself for space, his lungs held no
compressed air. He began to panic as he knew that he would have to breathe soon.

Then he noticed the bright sphere of a planetary body in the near distance. He recognized the
planet Venus with its thick yellowish atmosphere.

Alex gave Superman a lethal look and held up one index finger, that said without words, "You
had better stay put." Then the kid was streaking toward Venus at insane speed. He began to
corkscrew as he entered the upper atmosphere, glowing like a meteor. He vanished into the
cloud cover and for a moment it was as though he'd never existed.

But then a huge disturbance erupted from the northern pole. A huge cyclonic column rose above
the planet and the thick atmosphere began spewing into space through it. Within minutes,
almost all the cloud cover was gone, revealing a barren planetary landscape beneath.

Alex reappeared by Superman with such speed that the stunned man didn't even detect his
approach. Alex grabbed the waistband of Superman's briefs and flew toward Venus with that
amazing speed of his, the Man of Steel in tow like a piece of carry-on luggage.

Superman was too stunned at what he'd seen and too light-headed from lack of oxygen to resist.
Normally he could go indefinitely without breathing but, the pressure on his diaphragm from
Alex's acceleration had nearly completely purged his lungs of air.

They landed and Superman went to his knees. He felt the heat of the surface of the planet even
against his invulnerable skin. It was rapidly cooling down from near the temperature of molten
lead now that there was only a thin atmosphere left on the planet, but it was still extremely hot.

Alex must have decided that things weren't cooling down fast enough. He threw back his
elbows and heaved his mighty chest and a hurricane of super-cooled breath roared out of his
mouth. It just kept coming and coming. He rotated slowly, blasting the planets surface with
what seemed an unending icy gale, never once stopping to inhale.

His exhalations cooled the entire planet and mixed with the remaining thin gases of the original
atmosphere. Within fifteen minutes it was over. Superman, now desperate, gasped for breath
and his lungs filled with cool, oxygenated, perfectly breathable air. The more intense Venusian
sun beamed down on him through white clouds and a brilliant blue sky. Superman looked
around in wonder. There was actually a small lake nearby.

This kid had just terra-formed an entire planet...within the space of a few minutes.

Alex ceased his exhalation, vented a loud belch, which Superman could feel through the ground,
then turned to glare at Superman.

"You...you have an amazing array of astounding powers!" Superman said, his eyes wide. "Too
bad you don't use them for the good of mankind like I do." He admonished the young man.

"Humph! Let's see, I just solved that whole global warming thing, without even trying. And
I've just turned this rock into more prime real estate than currently exits on the whole planet
Earth." Alex smirked. "What have you done lately?"

Superman fumed. He realized that he kept underestimating this kid because of his age. He
wasn't going to let himself make that mistake again. The hero's muscles were fairly thrumming
with strength because of his much closer proximity to the sun here on Venus. The molecular
barriers were in place and couldn't be removed without a specially formulated solvent. The kid
no longer had access to the strength of Superman. It was time to reign this kid in before he did
any real damage.
  #11   Add to Big RR's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 29th, 2006, 04:49 PM

More Superman V Alex

"Alex, I simply can't let someone with powers like yours run amok like this." Superman
explained sternly. "If you're interested in harnessing your abilities to constructive ends, I'd be
willing to mentor you. But in the meantime, I'm going to have to insist that you stop using them.
Too many people around you could get hurt."

Superman doubted Alex would listen to him, but he felt it only fair that he gave him a clear and
final warning before he put the kid in his place.

Alex just glared a Superman. "Look around Supes." He scoffed as he tore away the remains of
the football shorts he had been wearing. They had been shredded by Alex's super-sonic travels
through Venus's original atmosphere. Alex wore a black speedo underneath the shorts.
"There's only one person around me. But you're right, he's definitely about to get hurt." Alex
moved in closer to Superman. He stopped when he was all but pressing his muscular body
against the hero, violating his personal space and staring defiantly up into the taller man's eyes.

Alex brought his hands together in front of him and began to crack his knuckles. The bones of
his hands popped, producing a sound like a mixture of gunshots and distant thunder. Every
sinew in his upper body pulsed and writhed under his tight, tan skin as his arms worked. But it
was the vast expanse of those thick, pecs and the unreal proportions of Alex's rippling upper
arms that Superman could not look away from. The hero tried not to show that he was
impressed but it was impossible to stop his eyes from widening and his mouth from dropping
open slightly as he stared down at this kid who was simply THE most hugely muscular being
he'd ever encountered.

Superman WAS impressed, this was true. But more alarmingly, somewhere inside, there was a
part of himself that was even intimidated. In fact ?frightened' would not be too strong a word to
describe this feeling. The hero actually had to struggle to ignore this sudden irrational emotion.

Reminding himself of who he was, Superman swallowed hard and attempted to regain his
composure. Drawing himself to his full height, the hero crossed his arms and forced himself to
look Alex in the eye. He tried to imbue his stare with a look of smug superiority. But he found
his gaze seemingly forced back toward Alex's muscles. Superman felt anything but superior to
this hulking muscle-kid.

Even this much closer to the sun, with his own super-charged muscles fairly exploding with
levels of super-strength he could only dream of on Earth, standing so close to Alex's somehow
too-solid body made him feel inexplicably second-rate. How could just standing next to this kid
make Superman feel like such a weakling.

Superman began to suspect that Alex might have some kind of meta-human telepathic ability in
addition to his more obvious physical ones. That would explain how he could psyche out
someone as mentally disciplined as Superman.

"Hey! SuperFeeb! If you're through memorizing every bulge and vein on my bod, it's time I
showed you what happens to guys who call me ?small'". Alex stepped into Superman, bumping
the taller man. Superman stumbled backward. "You see anything ?small' about me?" Alex
asked angrily.

Superman was surprised that Alex could budge him, but he was concentrating more on detecting
the unique and subtle sensation he felt whenever the Parasite was siphoning power from him. It
could be hard to recognize the sensation if you weren't expecting it, but he had been waiting for
Alex to initiate skin to skin contact just so that he could make sure that the kid couldn't drain
him. That dreaded familiar feeling definitely wasn't there. Superman was now sure that he was
free to mix it up with Alex without making the kid stronger.

Not knowing how much power he could safely put into a punch, Superman took another tack,
one he would be able to adjust his strength levels to as needed. The Hero waited until Alex
bumped him again and this time, Superman bent his knees slightly and clamped a bear-hug on
the shorter guy. Superman was surprised when his first attempt at securing the hold nearly
failed. His fingers barely connected behind Alex and Superman had to struggle a bit, squeezing
his hold harder in order to get a good grip around so much muscle-mass. Superman was so
distracted by how hard it was to reach around Alex's massive torso, he failed to notice the kid
relaxing his incredible muscle-tone in order to allow the hero to secure his grip. Soon enough,
the hero stood straight, lifting Alex off the ground. "Size isn't everything junior." Superman
chided.

"Wow," Alex said with mild interest. "I THOUGHT you might be stronger here."

"While you" Superman replied smugly, "are stuck at your current strength level, with no way to
augment it. The strength you stole from me should be depleted by now and I've seen to it that
you're not getting any more. Now, I'm giving you one last chance to avoid getting hurt."

As he spoke, Superman very slowly increased the power of his hold to punctuate what he was
saying and show Alex that he meant business.

Alex's legs had been dangling off the ground. His arms were pinned to his sides by Superman's
hold. The kid suddenly wrapped his legs around Superman's, hooking his heels behind the
hero's calves. Alex let out a bored sign and briefly twisted his body back and forth slightly at
the waist a couple of times as though making himself more comfortable.

"Go ahead." Alex said with a steely grin. "Hurt me."

The hero wasn't sure what surprised him more, the fact that Alex seemed unconcerned about
being trapped in an unbreakable bear-hug by Superman or the unsettling dread that the Man of
Steel felt as Alex's massive quads almost totally enveloped the taller man's waist. The older
man could feel that the substantial heft of Alex's speedo-straining package was uncomfortably
close to the bulge he was sporting in his own briefs.

If just standing toe to toe with this muscle-boy had been intimidating, this kind of immediate
physical contact brought on an almost disabling feeling of inadequacy. With effort, Superman
shook off that feeling. He felt an odd series of rapid tapping on his left hip. He realized Alex
was drumming the fingers of his trapped arm there with impatience.
"What's wrong, big man." Alex taunted. "Feeling a little...well, little."

Superman fumed and increased the pressure of his hold. "I think I am actually going to enjoy
hearing you yield." Said the hero, managing to sound confident. But he was unsettled by Alex's
total failure to react to the massive pressure Superman was applying to him with the bear-hug.
The hero worried he might overdo it and hurt Alex because the kid would refuse to show any
signs of pain or stress out of shear stubbornness until Superman had injured him.

But Superman saw no choice but to continue increasing the pressure until he forced the muscle-
teen to give-in. He scrutinized Alex's reactions intensely so as to level off his assault at the first
sign of discomfort.

Alex began to arch backward, which Superman took to be a subconscious attempt to pull away
from the tremendous pressure of his bear-hug. Superman stumbled forward several paces as
their center of gravity shifted. Alex was so much heavier than you might guess just from looking
at him that it made balancing his weight tricky. Superman actually came to the verge of tipping
forward and falling over with the massive young man, but Alex stopped leaning away from him
just in time for him to regain his footing.

"Oh no you don't." Superman taunted Alex. "You're not going anywhere."

"You definitely have the biggest case of denial I've ever caused in a guy." Alex chuckled.
"Have you really convinced yourself that you are in control here?" Superman really ratcheted up
the strength of his hold as Alex spoke that last sentence, trying to squeeze the kid into silence.
But Alex finished the last word with as much ease as the first.

His failure to affect Alex was alarming. Superman figured he was well past the half-way point
toward employing his full strength. He could feel the slow, steady expansion and contraction of
Alex's huge torso. So far Superman hadn't even been able to cause Alex to struggle to draw a
breath.

"I'm just warming up, punk." Superman replied. "I don't want to injure you too badly."
Superman said, mustering up some bravado.

"Not likely, wimp." Alex growled. "I had to do a musclebound guy's version of sucking in my
gut just so that you could get those pathetic arms around my ?small' bod." Alex imbued the
word ?small' with icy contempt. "Now I'm through being cooperative. Let's see how you deal
with me relaxing a little." The hulking punk finished with an evil smirk.

Immediately Superman felt Alex's shoulders seem to expand. The kid had somehow been
scrunching them in tight to his center. The hero's hands slipped slightly before he was able to
clamp down harder on his grip.

Alex exhaled deeply as he let his muscles return to their relaxed state, putting even more
pressure on Superman's hold.
  #12   Add to Big RR's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 29th, 2006, 04:50 PM

Superman V Alex

"Great Krypton!" Superman cried. He felt his upper body go from aggressively exerting
muscle-power against Alex to being stretched around the suddenly even huger kid like a
straining bungee cord. It was all the hero could do to hold on against so much muscular
expansion.

"Yep, you definitely are stronger here." Alex observed. "The Superman I creamed yesterday
would have snapped like a rubber band under that much pressure.

I actually might have to exert myself to break you." Alex said, obviously excited at the prospect.

Superman refused to let go, though he felt as though his arms might pop out of their sockets
from the power of Alex's actions. The Kryptonian reached deep into heretofore untapped
strength reserves, trying to gather enough power to go back on the offensive.

Then Superman felt Alex begin to tense the muscles of his upper legs. If felt like this kids legs
were made up of bulging interwoven pythons of living steel. There was no pain, Alex wasn't
trying to squeeze Superman. But the hero could feel the power coursing through those muscles.
Again, part of him wanted to flee. To get as far away from the sense of limitless strength that
seemed to be radiating from Alex's bulging legs in palpable waves as possible.

He was determined not to let Alex psych him out with his mass, strength was what mattered
here, and the hero's super-strength was unbeatable.

Suddenly the hero felt himself being lifted off the ground. When Alex had caused him to
stumble forward, it had been a pre-meditated move. They were now at the bottom of a gently
sloping area of terrain and Alex had the high ground. He had dropped his feet back to the
ground and planted them firmly.
  #13   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 30th, 2006, 09:57 AM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
Fantastic story, now that I can read it.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options