The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Choco_cow's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 4th, 2006, 09:53 PM

Choco_cow is on a distinguished road
Gifted

You've heard most of this before...I'm a lurker here, and I have been for a few months now. This is my first shot at a story of this nature sooo *bites my lip* Here goes nothin

-----

[COLOR=#000000]I had been gifted, since birth with what seemed to be like unnatural strength to most. Ever since I was a small child, running and playing around the back yard, I knew I wasn?t like other kids. Most 8 year olds couldn?t lift a picnic table over their heads. Most kids couldn?t punch through a wall and not feel any pain. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]Through an awkward phase in middle school to a jock phase in high school, my strength only seemed to grow with each passing year, and exploded once I hit puberty. The kind of control I had over my body was simply unparalleled. I could lift all the weights in the weight room put together, without breaking a sweat. I won MVP of the Varsity Football team and went all the way to the top in Wrestling, earning the gazes of several Big Ten colleges, succeeding in getting starting position at University of Texas. My body was raw muscle, perfectly proportioned to the hilt. At a good 6?4 and 260 pounds, I was fast and strong, the coaches fought over me for the first few months, until they found out I had enough stamina to play both sides of the field. As a running back and a defensive lineman, I was unstoppable, and I still managed to get my degree in Chemical Engineering.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]I had offers to go pro, but I knew just how short termed they could be. And how much more money I could make doing what I loved to do?messing with the body?seeing how they tick, to put it bluntly. I didn?t think I?d ever find someone with my strength, or my stamina, my speed. I didn?t think I?d find anyone else that was superhuman.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]That day had started like every other day really. I was never bored with my job, and I loved the work I did, but each day begins exactly the same for me.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]I walked easily through the three or four security checkpoints, looking up to the sky as I continued thinking about my latest set of clients. It was a group of four, ranging in the ages from 18 to 36, every one of them was a different body type, and each one of them, as I heard, was like me in some aspect or another?powerful. More than they should be.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]I nearly came the first time I saw what some of them could do. How each of them had come to light was amazing as well. Feats of strength that couldn?t be explained, near Godlike proportions?Perfection of the male form?I smiled a bit at that, finally ending in my department, shrugging off my lab coat, and walking easily from the carpeted area that served as a sort of lounge for all the scientists, and the clean, near sterile atmosphere of the lab itself. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]Waiting for me on my desk were a listing of all the men I?d be observing for the next few months. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]The First one was Shawn Castillo, age 18. As I came upon his most recent photo, I gasped, nearly dropping it as I sat down to get more comfortable. It was a picture of him and his sister leaning against a rock face, smirking a bit. Confirming what my eyes saw with the stat sheets. He was a strapping 6?3, and a good 270 pounds, looking at his shirtless form in the picture, I noticed the lack of fat on the boy?s body?6% according to the sheet?which was apparent in the striations that rippled over his form even in still life.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]His pectorals glistened in the picture, apparently covered in sweat from the hike to the rock face, his abs, all eight of them perfectly defined and deep enough to lose a finger in. His arms rest at his side, un-flexed they stood out to near the size of footballs. His hands were curled into fists, which made the muscles of his forearms stand out in detail. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]The three deltoid muscles were fighting for room on his broad shoulders, the folds between them deep and inviting. His traps seemed to meet near his ears, his neck thick and perfectly sculpted. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]As I looked down to his jeans, they seemed to be struggling to hold on, his quads thick and defined, all four muscles in sharp relief. The picture was of course 2-D, so I couldn?t see the rest of him, but from what I could see, he looked nearly flawless, including his dark good looks thanks to his Italian heritage, and the grey green eyes that nearly glowed from his face. His hair was short clipped, gelled up into spikes. The smirk on his face was sexy and confident. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]I smiled softly. Looking over the stat sheet, as I flipped through the rest of his near life story. Apparently his body had gotten a boost since puberty, as within the space of about a year he went from 215 to 240, and the next year up to 270. . I placed the files carefully back into the folder, and looked up to the door. Shawn would be first.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]I got to my feet easily, before looking towards one of the observation areas. I simply had to see what the man was up to?and how he could be used appropriately. [/COLOR]
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 5th, 2006, 08:09 AM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
Welcome aboard!

Great story, it is nice how each one of us can bring a new angle to the classic scenarios, your story is really well written, giving us enough information without telling us too much - it just builds the enviorment you want us to enter.

Very nice, i hope we can see real-time narration of his feats of strength - that would be wickedly hot!

Take care

Bruno
  #3   Add to Braun1's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 5th, 2006, 02:17 PM

Braun1
Send a message via ICQ to Braun1 Send a message via Yahoo to Braun1
Great Start!

Great Start man. Keep it going. Your writing is wonderful and I love the whole idea.

Just follow your ideas and go for it!

aka Braun1
  #4   Add to Choco_cow's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 5th, 2006, 06:57 PM

*chuckles* might as well set this straight now

I know I'm a bit of a minority here, but for future references and purposes, I am 100% Female. But I love this type of writing and I find myself really really aroused by it...so that's why I'm writing it. I hope no one minds?
  #5   Add to MuscleMage's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 5th, 2006, 07:50 PM

MuscleMage
Personally, I find a female who writes gay fiction attractive...

Though, I have to ask, what is your sexuality?
  #6   Add to iceman75's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 5th, 2006, 08:16 PM
Big Daddy Cool Member

iceman75 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to iceman75
Choco Cow, this was a very good story, a nice beginning to a writing career, hope you continue with this very soon, and I don't think you're being a woman matters, good writing knows no gender. And for your information, I'm mostly straight, why I'm here is a pretty strange story, I guess my love for strength and huge muscles knows no gender either, hehe.

In the MGS FC's, I am Barf the Mawg from Spaceballs, loyal, powerful, quick witted, but I have a bit of a weight problem.

http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/yfhmk/

Only those serious about young muscle need apply. We do accept stories, but let's keep it clean. This is the only place on the web where Ragman's "My Nephew" Stories can be found.
  #7   Add to Oliver904's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 5th, 2006, 09:10 PM
Pandering for Attention

Oliver904 is on a distinguished road
Good story. Don't be a lurker *LOL* I can't wait 'til the next installment.

Oliver
  #8   Add to ts1976's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 6th, 2006, 12:40 AM

ts1976 is on a distinguished road
W00t, Choco! I'm a girl too. I think you'll find the guys here very open and welcoming. I look forward to reading more of your story, as well.

Mel
  #9   Add to Choco_cow's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 6th, 2006, 07:52 AM

To Muscle Mage:
I call it bisexual with a leaning towards straight, but I only had a fling with a girl once, so0o...
  #10   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 6th, 2006, 08:57 AM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
Writing about male muscle growth has nothing to do with sexual preferences, a story can be appealing for me and yet has nothing to do with gay sex, the appeal is for MALE muscle growth - whatever the main character does after he's big and growing bigger changes from writer to writer. Gay or straight we are all men who want to read about men growing more msucular, the sex part is up to each author -- so I hope you feel free to write about straight relationships, because I certainly do not feel any less comfortable reading about them. tolerance is the key to accept our differences and focus on what brings us together which is male muscle growth fantasy.

Cheers

Bruno
  #11   Add to Braun1's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 6th, 2006, 11:12 AM

Braun1
Send a message via ICQ to Braun1 Send a message via Yahoo to Braun1
I agree with Bruno. This is about men and muscle. Everything after that is up to the author and to each his own. I'm about as gay as they come, but some of the straight stories have gotten me very hot.

I look forward to more.

aka Braun1
  #12   Add to Jaik-D-Man's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 6th, 2006, 12:18 PM

Jaik-D-Man is on a distinguished road
ooh, very nice, and while i didn't see that little fact about Choco Cow coming, i wasn't blown outta my seat.

and i hope you add another chapter soon; my gay side rarely gets treated to such good writing

(NOTE: i'm not bi, i just have a more dominant side that doesn't revolve around sexuality)
  #13   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 8th, 2006, 11:28 AM
"This is no trick!"

TheMM is on a distinguished road
I'm bi and proud of it. I get to go on fmg and mmg sites\groups. Anyways, love this story already.
  #14   Add to Jaik-D-Man's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 8th, 2006, 12:28 PM

Jaik-D-Man is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMM
I'm bi and proud of it. I get to go on fmg and mmg sites\groups. Anyways, love this story already.
I rest my case; Can we get back to the story soon? preferably not bother with whose gay/straight/bi? that's what profiles are for.... sheesh, i can be a tad overboard can't i?

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options