The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Muscle Growth Media
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Muscle Growth Media Registered Members Only: Remember seeing The Hulk literally bust out of his clothes on TV as a kid? Talk about other muscle growth sightings in the movies, television, websites and other media. View and post before & after bodybuilding progress photos, morphs, illustrations and other male muscle growth-themed media.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to jonorono's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 7th, 2006, 09:18 AM

jonorono is on a distinguished road
Arrow Been a while...

Hey guys!
Hope you remember me!!! I haven't been on again for bloody ages but thought I would get back online and share a few more photies as I have recently been getting back into doing bits and bobs at home....-I quit the gym at Christmas (it was ?71.00 per month - dunno what that is in dollars but i guess around the $135 mark?) and couldn't afford it basically. so I went out and bought some weights - cheap ones (?19.99 from tesco!) for two dumbells (the screwy end ones) and 18kg of weights to go with it. also i picked up an EZ bar(?) and a tricep barbell from argos (?12.99 for the both - bargin!) and a swiss ball (cos i always liked using them) from tesco aswell for a fiver.

I try and do some everyother day but I am still a bit of a novice to be honest so don't know what is best for me to do.... I am currently busking it as follows:

(this'll all seem pretty whimpish but i have hurt my left shoulder -in a heat of passion i have you know - so i'm a bit put out!!
All of these are using 9kgs/DB // 19/20kgs/BB (pretty lame I know!!) What kinds of weight should i be doing? i do i guess 10 reps of each thing maybe a couple of sets of each. maybe 1 (!) im so useless. is heavier weight less reps better than less weight higher reps i never know...i'll need to buy some more weights to put on as i only have the set i mentioned (again damn lame, but im only a newbie [i keep saying that but i have been doing it a couple years!] but i am poor too!!)

i do :

on swiss ball:

tricep ext with tricep bar
EZ Barbell bench press
DB Bench press
side raises
alt bicep curls
db flys
crunches sat on ball front and sides
cruches lying on floor legs over ball, front and sides

standing:

side bends
front raises
bent over side raises
some upright rowing (bent over too)
bicep hammer curl (overhand aswell)

O i also love dancing (if you can call it that) in the living room to music to work up a sweat after. How gay am I ?! well ok we'll call it 'aerobics' or some sh*t.

Im not claiming to do these ALL every single time i do some weights but mostly..normally i cant be bothered to transfer the weights for bar to bar so i end up using one type of bar for as much as it can do till i get bored then I swap the next time. Never really bother with my legs as they are quite big from not doing very much though i am thinking of buying a new bike and getting back into cycling.

I have noticed some improvement since i been doing all this at home - i miss the gym desperately but probably miss the environment and the men and the sweat and the locker rooms and the man-scent and the OK ok OK!!! Stop!! hahaha oh did i mention the MUSCLE!! I really miss it but i cant afford it till i'm rich but didnt want to ignore training alltogether so decided to do it at home. (am i rambling on now??!) I have DEFINATELY got fatter - in a bad way - since my last pics which were taken around feb'05, i can see my belly is fattter and my tits a bit...The trouble with me is that I sWWWWEAR the muscle IS under there SOMEWHERE!! my arms are fairly lean for being a porker and they're dwarfed by my fat torso. I think all the weights ive been doing on the ball have help my pecs develop a bit but with the fat still on top i feel like they just look fat!!

What i need is a super fast way (or maybe not necessarily fast but effective) diet. I do watch calories but im a sucker for high intake....never leave anything on the plate and love food and eat shed-loads of it.

I look at other guys and dream of having a tight little muscle bod. i'm really not bothered about having abs or (or thought it'd be nice...!), just would love to have nice arms and tits - that's all I'm asking!! my arms look tiny against the rest of my body but wouldn't if i was carrying less fat around.
Oh well thats just my rant and rave for the day!!!

My pics as before are at jonorono.tripod.com
there are old, older and now brand new ones up to date, so you can see from feb05 to sep'06.

let me know your comments and stuff, as always you guys are so pleasant and helpful!!

Jono x
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to jonorono's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 8th, 2006, 03:02 AM

Exclamation Sorry!

Sorry guys the tripod site i used will only let me upload 3 more pics till its full anyone got anyother sites that can store more pics let me know.... ;-(
  #3   Add to ljobenza's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 8th, 2006, 11:25 AM
Master of the Neko

ljobenza is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to ljobenza
Try any free image host websites like Imageshack and Photobucket.
  #4   Add to suma's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 9th, 2006, 12:44 PM

suma is on a distinguished road
Dayyum!!!
if that avatar is a pic of you, then your legs and calves look freaky!!! keep it up !!
  #5   Add to jonorono's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 13th, 2006, 03:03 AM

of course it is me! check out my other pics on jonorono.tripod.com x x

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text