The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Chat & Role-Playing Transcripts
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Chat & Role-Playing Transcripts Post your muscle growth role-play chat transcripts here! (Please read the forum rules before posting!)

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to nevertoobig's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 14th, 2006, 12:27 PM
Grower

nevertoobig
Send a message via AIM to nevertoobig Send a message via MSN to nevertoobig Send a message via Yahoo to nevertoobig
New hot RP

Since the last RP was getting enthiusiastic responses, here's a new one.

14-9-2006

Geek Jock: What would be your ideal size?
nevertoobig_1984: at least over the 200 mark
Geek Jock: is that all?
nevertoobig_1984: then over 220
nevertoobig_1984: then 240
Geek Jock: I'm liking the sound of that already!
Geek Jock: where's all this muscle going? arms? chest? back? legs?
nevertoobig_1984: most in my chest
Geek Jock: excellent
Geek Jock: I'm picturing large rounded pecs, a deep striated divide between the muscles, and those large round nipples pointed towards the floor...
nevertoobig_1984: oh yeah
nevertoobig_1984: and still getting bigger
Geek Jock: wow, those mean puppies are swelling like balloons!
nevertoobig_1984: mmmm yeah
nevertoobig_1984: would like them to so big i can;t look over em
Geek Jock: just your eyes peering over them, the rest of your face obscured by twin mountains of sexy muscled pecs
nevertoobig_1984: that would be so hot
Geek Jock: I'm hard
Geek Jock:
nevertoobig_1984: so am i
Geek Jock: what about traps? I find great traps and delts such a sexy turn-on on a guy, a nice cascading taper down from the neck to some equally impressive upper arms
nevertoobig_1984: would be hot too
nevertoobig_1984: real thick neck with big traps leding to enormous delts
nevertoobig_1984: from which hang two enormous arms, at least 22 inches
Geek Jock: oh yeah, that sounds like the man of my dreams!
Geek Jock: He can sweep me up in those huge arms and I would hug and kiss that bull neck, probably nibble on his sexy adam's apple, and wrap my arms around those shoulders as far as I can
nevertoobig_1984: which won;t be very far
nevertoobig_1984: but still i would like to grow more
Geek Jock: bigger still? what's next? I know, glutes and thighs, and of course some diamond-shape calves...
nevertoobig_1984: a huge bubble butt
nevertoobig_1984: really big and striated
nevertoobig_1984: enormous legs and calves
nevertoobig_1984: but still more on my pecs
Geek Jock: big and tight butt with cute dimples!
Geek Jock: those pecs, they're climbing to your eyebrows, and those nipples are pointed straight to the floor, casting shadows a good foot and a half in front of you! so round, so thick, so ripped
nevertoobig_1984: that would be great
Geek Jock: those pecs are overshadowing your six-pack abs and spreading wider than your already-impressive wing-like lats
nevertoobig_1984: yes
nevertoobig_1984: still you urge me to train them, to get em bigger
nevertoobig_1984: you come to feed me and give my supplements and roids
Geek Jock: I love that those pecs are so wide and thick they're forcing your cannons to stand off from your sides - squeeze them to your sides and your pecs rise and press forward with an impressive swell
nevertoobig_1984: yeah... my arms are forced up and out by the mass of my pecs and lats, still you're giving me more and more roids to get bigger still, my arms seem to grow every day and my pecs start lower a bit because of their weight
Geek Jock: oh yeah, I want to see those bad boys completely overwhelm your body - you're starting to have to lean back as you stand to balance the weight of your pecs against the rest of your body
Geek Jock: they are hanging almost to your navel and yet spring to full muscular life at your every command - I love to watch them twitch and bounce at your whim
nevertoobig_1984: oh yeah i fle em for you as long as you want. i'm under your control. you decide what is good for ,me
Geek Jock: I am mezmerized as you flex and show off your muscle chest
nevertoobig_1984: i do it all for you
nevertoobig_1984: i flex for you
nevertoobig_1984: i bounce my pecs for you
nevertoobig_1984: and i grow for you
nevertoobig_1984: want more???
nevertoobig_1984: i want more
nevertoobig_1984: muscle that is
Geek Jock: oh yeah, flex them and watch them grow with every pose!
Geek Jock: I rub my hands across your huge chest as you flex and enjoy the feel of your rock-solid muscle twitch and swell under my hands
nevertoobig_1984: give me more master
Geek Jock: I tweak your hardening nipples with my fingers, and watch your pecs fill even larger, peaking over your head and forcing your arms into the air
nevertoobig_1984: please give me more roids so i can grow
Geek Jock: I tried, but the needle broke when I tried to stick it into your steely muscle butt
Geek Jock: here, just take some supplement pills and lets see those pecs grow
nevertoobig_1984: give me more... i need them to grow huge
nevertoobig_1984: feel my gows
Geek Jock: take the whole bottle
nevertoobig_1984: feel my pecs
nevertoobig_1984: feel em grow
nevertoobig_1984: i gulp the whole bottle down
nevertoobig_1984: you feel my pecs growing even bigger
Geek Jock: I press my hands against your pecs as they lunge at me like two huge thugs
nevertoobig_1984: bigger
Geek Jock: I can't even reach my open arms from one side of your pecs to the other - I can only reach across one and part of the other
nevertoobig_1984: got any more roids?
Geek Jock: I'm out of drugs... your pecs are completely gone, your nipples are also gone, tucked underneath as your huge pecs are hanging down past your waist at your thighs, then they leap skyward when you flex
nevertoobig_1984: oh god that was hot!!!
Geek Jock: I cup my hands against the top of your pecs at your collarbone while they're relaxed, and then when you flex I'm actually lifted off my feet up into the air!
Geek Jock: you have a huge powerful muscled chest!
nevertoobig_1984: oh yeah i love it
Geek Jock: me too
Geek Jock: my hard cock is tenting my pants - as I hang in the air against your chest, my hardness is lost in the cavernous depth of your crevice
nevertoobig_1984: you can't see my face anymore but judging by the sounds i like i
Geek Jock: I moan as I hear you and love the feeling of such power against my body
nevertoobig_1984: my cock begin to rise and touches the lower side of my pecs
Geek Jock: I press my hips against your chest and feel the tight crevice envelop my own hard cock - it feels so great, like liquid rock that can move and then instantly firm into solid muscle rock
nevertoobig_1984: i flex and unflex my pecs rapidly so as to jack you off with my pecs
nevertoobig_1984: i'm gonna cum
Geek Jock: oooooh me too, flex those pecs and jack me off
nevertoobig_1984: ik keep flexing them
nevertoobig_1984: you just keep touching them
nevertoobig_1984: faster and faster i flex
nevertoobig_1984: i see the exstacy growing in your eyes
Geek Jock: OMG! I am clawing at your steel pecs as I shoot my load between the pulsations of your flexing
nevertoobig_1984: i'm cumming too, covering the lower side of my enormous pecs
Geek Jock: I cream your entire cleavage, it drips down between our bodies
nevertoobig_1984: mmmmmmmmmmmmmm that was hot
nevertoobig_1984: did you cum?
Geek Jock: oh yeah! you?
nevertoobig_1984: oh yeah 2 times!!!

If anyone is interested in to such conversations please add me on yahoo: nevertoobig_1984 or on msn: [email protected]
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options