The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to thehunter's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 7th, 2003, 06:40 PM

thehunter
MensWorld: Charlie on Noria

I am trying out writing and am NOT a writer. The story is based on a male fantasy world I've talked about, MensWorld. If I can develop some skill I may edit notes I have or consider input from others. You can't learn without trying. I should warn readers. In addition to being a first story, it is a slow story. (hopefully that builds.)
Warning contains: adult situations, growth and more . . ?

The Hunter (of understanding)

A MensWorld story. Charlie on Noria by T?Hunter
========================
Chapter One. The Mousey Man

Ever since they broke through the weather nexus, Hyson had continued to put out a search call for any response from the Isle. As the minutes passed the crews? faces increasingly showed the strain waiting for any response. The pilot was pushing the pod beyond its limits and in spite of having been tossed and thrown through the fury of the storm the ship now sliced the air smoothly and quickly as though it too knew there were men in hibernation whose time was running short . . .

Charlie who was navigating the craft felt a change in his psyche. It was like strength and power that rinsed through him. There was the scent of forest and cleanness, yet traces of something else . . .

==========================
?Charlie, we really need to give you credit, if anybody on the Isle makes it, it will be because of you.?

Hyson Hyong?s resonant baritone voice startled me. I had been focused on compensating for the crosswinds to get more speed out of the pod. Even so, the richness and depth of his voice, his presence and acknowledgment, unexpectedly allowed my feelings to finally have a space to be. Worries about the Norians, the crew?s safety and their jokes about me and Randy being the mousy men, and me being ?the most mouse? all came to a head. The responsibility, desperation, the rejection all rose at once. The frustrations welled up and flowed down my face.

The softness of his strong hand seemed a shelter I could rest against as he started to pull me against him to comfort me. But the bracelets pulsed repulsion and we were pushed apart. His hand moved to rest on my shoulder. As he knelt my view became his face rather than the python and boulders of his pouch.

?You made it through when no other pod could and you brought us through in one piece. ?

Like twin pools, deep enough to take you somewhere else.. I was looking into the depth and sincerity of those eyes, absorbing what he was saying and feeling peace wash over me even as I noticed he had changed into clean fatigues. The cuffs of his fatiques weren?t snapped and I saw he was every bit a hairy up his huge forearm as he was on his hand. Again, the bands pushed us a bit apart.

?Hyson, I?m sorry, I?m wired every which way about getting us through the storm. I?m beating my brains out trying to get more speed out of the pod. Part of me wants to tell you, thanks, but what difference does it make? Part of me really appreciated and needed what you just said more than you know. Being given a body and psyche this cycle that is a child size version of a perfect adult male body is frustrating. When the time comes to provide resources for the Norian system, whatever I provide, will be a literal drop in the bucket. Why the Watcher chose this body for me to exist in without an option to enhance my first cycle on MensWorld I don?t understand. Look at Randy!?

Hyson looked at me with those liquid eyes and nodded, ? Charlie, its all relative. True, Randy was given the opportunity to enhance, even though his height and is close to yours. Yet, have you considered this; if Randy was my height and kept the proportion of endowment he has, the Norian Watcher could convert enough of just one session to preserve at least several council members till the storm breaks. Unlike you, I was given a choice to enhance further and I didn?t choose higher production . . . We all could look at where we fell short. (He winced almost imperceptively, at his choice of words) But if we don?t learn to value what we can do, everyone is lost.?

He started to put his arm over my shoulders again and the braces pulsed. We looked at each other. I had to brighten, ?If this arousal and repulsion keeps up our own production will double, at least relatively! ? I stressed the last few words.

His teeth gleamed white as he grinned back and stood up. ?The bracelets are serving their function, we can?t afford to waste resources and in spite of what you may believe, I think being around you has probably quadrupled my production.? He paused, ?Not to change the subject, but Charlie, I?ve mean meaning to tell you, you could stand a serious shower and some sleep. ?

?Hyson!.. I can?t not yet!?

?Like an empty sack you can?t. While we were barfing in the back you never once left the helm in the twenty hours it took to get through. Take a look at your reaction level on Oracle. Under these conditions I?m almost as adequate as you to pilot the pod. Get up and go. That?s an order! I promise if Oracle calculates we have lost significant speed I?ll contact you.?

Hyson moved into the larger scaled pilot seat and looked down at the chief pilot. Reluctantly, the little man climbed out of his seat and left the station. It hit him halfway down the passageway what Hyson had said about being around him. ?He?s probably trying to boost team morale.? Though Charlie wasn?t aware of it, anyone had seen the little man head down corridor to his quarters they might have noticed a slight swagger in his step that had little to do with exhaustion. ===============

Raul ,Gary and CJ were hunched around the pyramid of the pod?s central oracle, trying every way possible to raise communications. Raul?s quick brown fingers jumped over the patterns, pausing every now and then to brush through his hair as if trying to pull an answer out of its thick and glossy blackness. A squeaky voice striving to be deep spoke, ?What about a pattern link to translate recent conclusions of the Norian Oracle or even their Watcher.?

All three heads turned toward the holo image of Randy?s face above the semi sentient information kiosk. ?Roger and I ran some possible outcomes through the sub Oracle at the synth kiosk, it looks promising. ?

Even though the image floated above the top of the kiosk Gary?s rawboned features looked directly into the image of Randy?s eyes. ?Their Watcher was difting in and out of suspension, the information could take too much time to translation, but the Oracle . . .? His slow voice deep as a tomb, paused, thoughtful, ?. . .but if we linked Oracles, ours would almost instantly match its ratio. Lets say the reason we haven?t been able to hail a response from the Norian Oracle is because its in full suspension?...

The holo image shifted to the black mop and bright blue eyes of Roger ?We were starting to look at that when we thought we should share the idea . . .? his energetic tenor voice cut through.

?. . .we could loose full contact with our system. We would need to restore power to their Oracle from our reserves first before we completed the link . That may be where the challenge lies.? Gary?s heavy voice finished his thought barely acknowledging his conversation being cut off.

Across from Gary, fingers flew across the surface of the kiosk, the red hair on them making them seem like sections were on fire. CJ spoke, ?The harmonic differences between the resources on Noria won?t accept what we have stored.? His fingers moved several shapes across the surface of the Oracle and the trio in the room watched as the shapes rearranged themselves. He looked up at the others. ?Hyson probably is not going to be real happy about it, but one or two of us will have to provide a fresh supply to revive their oracle before we can begin to provide for the Norians. Mischievous twinkle in his eyes, framed by his red mop that mirrored his raven haired cousin in the synth quarters, he looked over to the tall man, ?I?d nominate you, Gary, or Randy,? His fingers motioned over several screens, ?Do either of you know your predicted outputs by land fall??

Randy?s voice came back ? I?ve been trying to consume as much HYDRIEIN as I could and unlike the rest of you, didn?t vomit and waste the HYDRIEIN during the worst of the passage. My production should be equal to Gary?s which would be . . . ? glancing away from the men around the central Oracle at an unseen information screen ?. . . just over 2 pints a session. There was a slight tone of superiority in his voice..? Their Oracle will need about 20% of that to maintain a constant function.. ?

?..Talk about the mouse that roared? came a murmur from Raul.

Randy?s fair skin above his auburn beard reddened but he ignored the comment. ?...Roger?s work suggest much less than that is needed to just revive the Norian Oracle. Once that is done their Oracle can project probable patterns of strategy plus the Oracle can orchestrate the island?s conversion systems for a short while. It will be somewhat slower, and we may not be able to save some Norians about to pass out of MensWorld, but the end result will be more citizens in hibernation will safely continue.?

Roger cut in, ?We will be in session for sometime anyway after we arrive, so we really don?t need full communication. Once their systems reaches a true conversion the Watcher should revive enough to take over from the Oracle.? Roger from his vantage point looked down at his 4 ? 10? station partner whose ?equipment? almost matched its owner leg, in size. The only way anyone will be able to ride his pony will be in a swimming pool, otherwise they?d have to pick it up and carry it....visions of pulling Randy?s tree trunk size appendage like a stick pony came to mind, dragging Randy?s keggers and him behind them. I wonder how Randy carries that pouch. I wonder what he experiences when he?s in session. He had to shift as his 20 incher uncurled and grew a bit in his pouch putting pressure on his sensitive mangoes.

Below the ship?s central Oracle table, slow ponderous movements were also shifting other pouches? fabric and beginning to put pressure on the contents they held. CJ?s eyes like the other men glazed over then came back into focus as the bands on his wrists compensated allowing him to think even while his production increased. CJ noted since coming through the nexus the men, with the possible exception of Charlie, all appeared to be becoming more sensitive than expected. Just the talking about session and everybody looked for a moment, like their brains had fried. On a whim, he moved more figures across the surface of the Oracle.

?By Gomer?s empty basket, son of a flat eel? thundered Gary?s cavernous voice. and then laughter from the other two. ?What is it?? Roger and Randy said in unison.

?Jaykoff?s third nut?, looking down at the screen, they saw what CJ transmitted. ?I guess that just means we can all dedicate more for conversion ? said a slightly disappointed Randy. But Roger was speechless, and then joined in the laughter. Even with their bracelets attuning the quality of their production to the Norian Oracle?s need, only Charlie?s little pills size capsules would be able to provide an acceptable match given the lack of communication with the island. The other men?s tanks were all too big too make complete accommodation for Norian processing by land fall.

?I think we?d better turn up his bracelets, food tube him HYDRIEIN and pump his suit full of it just to be on the safe side.?... Laughter filled the room. The laughter died down. ?We?d better let Hyson know.?

?Hyson, this is Raul, I think we?ve got something to work with.? Laughter was heard in the background and Raul waved a smooth brown hand for silence. CJ thought to himself, ? I wonder if anyone else thought of doing what we laughed about doing to Charlie seriously? ?
===============================

Chapter Two Too Much of a Good Thing?

The Isle several days earlier:

?Alward, not one of the crisis pods have come through. You can?t afford to stay out of hibernation.?

?Neither can you Patrick.? ?Watcher, what about LOGARITHM, is there any evidence of an affect on us.?

The air vibrated about the two frail and withered figures seated at the dais. ?No. There is not a single Norian who is recent enough in his cycles or time on the Isle for LOGARITHM to create any production that I can convert. As you suggested I replicated it in a form to geometrically increase its potency and intensified it further by creating interactions between it and the modified HYDRIEIN, but, to no avail.?

One of the hunched figures struggled upright and tottered slowly to the nearby emergency hibernation cradle. ?It?s been a good effort, friend, I think . . .? the figure shimmered and was gone.

?What the . . . Was Patrick that close? Why wasn?t he warned... ,?

?I have been warning you both every 10 minutes Alward.?

?At least if he failed here . . .Watcher, tell me did he make back..??

?Yes, Alward, he made it back to the RealWorld with WisdomGain.? The lone figure of Alward slumped in his chair, a hand covering his eyes so empty they couldn?t produce tears. ?I?m glad for him. . . .we still have no answer yet. . . I doubt a transition back would be as kind to me at this moment. . . I?m only 2nd sector of my 5th cycle . . .? Alward rested for a bit. Without looking up, ?Watcher how much longer will you be able to function??

?At the most two days, then I must suspend my active state to preserve Noria as long as I am able...?

?Were you able to get any message through?

?Your brother Hyson received your coded message when he appeared in MensWorld last night. He has just sent a warp response. Only the patterns could be deciphered. He will succeed in finding a pilot to bring a convoy through the storm front. . . . More than that I cannot see.?

?I am sorry I won?t be able to greet him.? The wizened figure straightened. ?If you are in suspension Watcher!...?

?That too has concerned me, but the patterns are clear, I will be revived, therefore I believe you will as well if you return to hibernation immediately!?

The figure shambled across to the nearby emergency units and rolled in face down. He mumbled, ?Watcher as much as possible make what they need to do obvious, . . for a moment he lost his train of thought . . . make micro tablets for the units, you should have enough for each squad...? Hibernation slowed his passage in time ...
===============================
The six men met just outside of the cockpit, so Charlie could be included. The pod was less than 12 hours from Noria. All of them sat with their legs spread wide enough to make room for nads that ranged from now very large cantaloupes to a couple of pairs of mammoth watermelons. Beneath the fatigues, all of the pouches were translucent from the perspiration seeping through the sheer material. There was manscent in the air. The Oracle atomized and utilized all such produced moisture. Hyson had requested notice if the levels started a spike toward session emission. The largest nad bra that could be reasonably replicated just kept Randy?s whale off the floor when he was standing. With Randy seated, it was a guess whether the straining shoulder straps would hold. The sheathed behemouth was long enough that even though doubled back on itself it almost rested on the floor while he was seated. His lower head was definitely bigger than the head on his shoulders.

In spite of the bracelets, or perhaps because of them and spiked HYDRIEIN the crew was all feeling a pretty continuous sense of arousal mellowness just barely held below the threshold of a forceful pouch response. All the men were feeling extra sensitive down there like a promise of some very powerful things to come. Both the braclets and the ship?s Oracle were being challenged to managed the men?s responsiveness. In spite of being semi-inebriated four men were red faced from other than the experience of their bodies. CJ came by his naturally. The ruddy skin always looked as if it bordered a tan just this side of a burn. But his fresh face cousin?s pale skin shown through almost neon with embarassment as was Randy?s above his perfectly groomed little beard. The third face, Hyson?s, appeared to be caught between embarassment and consternation by CJ?s discovery of the bracelet and spiked HYDRIEIN.

Trying not to focus on the midsection of Roger?s long willowy body reclined in the chair across from him, Hyson asked one word. ?Why?!...?

?Hyson, hadn?t you thought about how few we are? I mean six men trying to maintain a survival structure for even a fraction of the 7,000 plus citizens! CJ and I have relatives there ... as well as a guy who save Randy?s life RealWorld. So, we both upped production without the other knowing. We?ll still be able to function...?

Roger trailed off as Hyson shifted his heft oneway then the other and stood. The momentum of his package continued to swing gradually coming to rest. The heat rose from the men in the room like a wave. Hyson?s eyes glazed momentarily then focused. He swallowed, his mental focus elsewhere becoming more present.

?If you had merely adjusted the bracelets and HYDRIEIN under normal conditions maybe we?d be able to function. Had we sat together and talked about it, we likely all would have agreed it was a good idea.? His faced reddened even more and he paused.
?We are in a slightly more difficult situation. I was planning on talking to you shortly before we landed .? He paused again as if trying to collect his thoughts. ?There were several technologies the Norians were working on that only a handful of men on Noria and the Oracles know about. I had permission to offer one of the more benign ones to you, because we were so few in number. No one knew how quickly the technology would kick in or its effect on our awareness. Without realizing it Roger, Randy and you have made us guinea pigs!?
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options