The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Community > Surveys & Polls
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Surveys & Polls Cast your vote or create your own polls here!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 16th, 2006, 09:19 AM
"This is no trick!"

TheMM is on a distinguished road
Fantasy\Reality survey

Here's a nifty lil survey I thought up. It's to check how much you're into your fantasies (ie, this site) and the real world (ie, the Matrix [not really]). If you answer 'A.' on any question, dont give yourself a point, if you answer 'B.' do give yourself a point.

Question 1: You're completely immobilized from muscle growth, someone says you can keep the muscle and have hot guys to carry you around, or lose that muscle and go back home.

A. Yes, I'll get rid of the muscle, I still want to move.
B. No, I don't care about moving, bring me the hot guys!

Question 2: Your friend asks you about steroids and if they help you grow. What do you tell him?

A. They will help you grow, but don't use in great amounts.
B. They will make you grow instantly!

Question 3: You walk into a magic shop and buy a lamp, you rub it and a genie says he can grant you 1 of 2 things, they are:

A. The world will be made perfect for you and no problems will ever arise again for you.
B. He will make life easier by making you a huge muscle god, then you can force anything you need off of someone.

Question 4: You see a new morpher has just joined the site you're on, he says he can make you morph right where you are, do you believe him?

A. No, that is just weird. I mean, what is this, the Twilight Zone?
B. What do I need to do for you to make me huge?

Question 5: You're in a biochemistry lab, a scientist tells you to drink the MG serum in front of you, do you do it?

A. Yes, then I try to escape once I'm done growing.
B. Yes, then I ask for more.

Question 6: You see the hottest guy ever walking toward you, he comes up to you and just kisses you without stopping. You think:

A. Is this a dream?
B. Ohh yeah, this is HOT!

Question 7: A small cake says on it: EAT ME. Do you?

A. No, and MM stop making stupid questions! (lol)
B. Hell yes! Alice in Wonderland or not, I'm eating it!

Question 8: You're shipwrecked on an island and you find the "Fountain of Muscle"
and you drink out of it. Do you:

A. Continue on making things you need to survive and use the extra strength\muscle you got to do it with.
B. Continue drinking to see how large you can get.

Question 9: You see 2 vials, a blue one, and a green one. The green one will make you forget what happened, the blue will make you a muscle slave.

A. The green one, I just want out of here!
B. The blue one, where are my chains o' master?

Question 10: There is a 200 foot muscle god standing in front of you, he says you can worship him, or try and run from him.

A. I gotta get away! Who knows what he'll do to me!
B. *you pull out your cock and cum all over his giant muscle body
----------------

Scoring- Remember, an A is no point, and a B is one point.

0-1 points: You love a nice fantasy, but instantly go back to reality if need be.

2-3 points: Pretty down to earth, but still get plenty of hard-ons.

4-6 points: Average, very good ratio of fantasy to reality

7-9 points: You allow your fantasies to get in the way sometimes, people might be annoyed by it as well. You still have a grip on reality though.

10 points: Practically all of your free time is spent in your fantasies, reality is pretty far away.
----------------

You don't have to say your answers, I am though.

B,A,A,A,B,A,B,A,A,B.

So, I scored a 4. Anyways, some of these questions seem a bit far fetched even for reality, but hey it's not half bad for what there is.

Last edited by TheMM; September 16th, 2006 at 01:22 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options