The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Muscle Growth Media
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Muscle Growth Media Registered Members Only: Remember seeing The Hulk literally bust out of his clothes on TV as a kid? Talk about other muscle growth sightings in the movies, television, websites and other media. View and post before & after bodybuilding progress photos, morphs, illustrations and other male muscle growth-themed media.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to redkage's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 24th, 2006, 08:37 PM

redkage is on a distinguished road
The Amazing Race

I was channel surfing and i came across the show 'The Amazing Race.' During one of the previous seasons, it included a wrestler that was good eye candy, so I thought I should see the lineup for this season. It didn't disappoint.

Featured in the lineup are two asian brothers that I think are very cute. Oh, and did I mention that the intro of the 'Amazing Race' featured a cameo of those brother working out? I mean, they're HOT! I'm gonna be rooting for those two all the way!

Also, there is a team of male models. They're not exactly shredded, but it does show a shirtless scence where they show off some of their toned body.
  #2   Add to redkage's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 24th, 2006, 09:14 PM

redkage is on a distinguished road
Here's a clip of the intro for those who don't want to wait another week to see it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Vv9VDa1vFU
  #3   Add to luvyalots's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 25th, 2006, 02:53 PM

luvyalots is on a distinguished road
I'm a huge fan of the Amazing Race (best reality show on TV - won four straight Emmys!). Anyway, nearly every season (and there have been 10 now) includes at least one or two nice-looking guys.

SEASON 1: Rob (of Rob and Brennan) was possibly the hottest guy ever on the show. And his Minnesota accent didn't hurt either. Paul (of Paul and Aime) and Frank (of Frank and Margarita) weren't bad either.

SEASON 2: Boston boys Chris and Alex were cute and beefy, but Texas boy Blake takes the cake this time around, although he was a little annoying at times. And gay friends Danny and Oswald, while not exactly hot, were adorable. Twins, Shoala and Doyin weren't bad either.

SEASON 3: Hello! Twins and models Derek and Drew. Their faces reminded me too much of Tom Cruise, but they were ridiculously ripped. And John Vito's nickname was The Rock for obvious reasons. He seemed like a sweet guy, too.

SEASON 4: Gay couple Chip and Reichen, though I thought Reichen was hotter. Jersey guy Jon (of Jon and Kelly) was cute. Then, there was Russell, who was kind of a jerk, but nice to look at.

SEASON 5: Model Brandon (of Brandon and Nicole) was the only eye candy after the second episode with his ripped physique and blond curly locks. Dennis (who had a David Duchovny thing goin') and Donny (too bad he was stuck with that bitch Erika) were cute.

SEASON 6: This season probably had the strangest characters. (Don't even get me started on how obnoxious Jonathan was!) But Jon (of Kris and Jon) was the hottest guy since TAR1's Rob. Freddy was hot in a weird sort of way and muscle-boy-with-a-drama-queen-thing-though-i'm-not-gay problem was just weird. They Chicago-born Aaron was cute and hunky (and tall!) and then there was Bolo if you like wrestlers.

SEASON 7: Really, the only guys I liked in this one were brothers Brian and Greg, even though they were cute in the dorky sort of way. Gay couple Lynn and Alex were annoying and Survivor Rob was obnoxious (maybe because this was his third reality series). And gay son Patrick was cute, but annoying, as well.

SEASON 8: Ahh, the really awful family edition! The boys of the Linz family were gorgeous, mostly youngest Tommy (what a dreamboat). The only other boy of note was Rolly Weaver who at 14, may be a tad too young for me.

SEASON 9: Eric And Jeremy were hot as hell (though their constant conversations about the opposite sex got annoying after a while) and did you get the feeling that they might have been gay? Ray (of Ray and Yolanda) was a bit of a hunk, though her legs were ridiculous.

SEASON 10: And now, the current season: Tyler and James are cute and ripped (and I like their backstoryof meeting in drug rehab), but Godwin (of the Erwin and Godwin) is a hunk - Hello, arms and pecs! Rob (of Rob and Kimberly) isn't bad-looking, though he's kind of a jerk.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #4   Add to Yachirobi's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 25th, 2006, 06:45 PM
R O C K S T A R

Yachirobi is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Yachirobi
This shows off my biases but I could care less abou the ex-junkie models. Why do they not realize that they were put on this show as a joke? So many contestants on reaity shows are which is why I'm glad this trend is winding down.

But the bodybuilder brothers. Woo hoo! Brains and brawn! And if you particularly like Asian guys then even better for you!

On a side note I was ready to smash the TV when the father of the father-daughter team said, on national TV, that he was ashamed of his lesbian daughter. I no longer tolerate such things unless I'm using someone (yeah, you heard me right) so I hope his daughter wins, takes her check, and never speaks to the bastard again.
  #5   Add to Phlex's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 25th, 2006, 07:09 PM

Phlex
I wondered when someone would notice Godwin! Even dressed warm for Mongolia, he was wearing a skin-tight ski shirt. Good planning for television, Godwin! Pity the guys aren't a bit smarter (firing squirt guns in an airport? Are they really that stupid??)

I liked Team Kentucky's little clip. "We never met any gay people befower. Ah lahk 'em!"

And yes, Kris and Jon, aside from being the best-looking team ever (eyecandy for straight and gay alike), also appeared to be the most genuinely nice team in a long time.
  #6   Add to luvyalots's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 26th, 2006, 01:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yachirobi
On a side note I was ready to smash the TV when the father of the father-daughter team said, on national TV, that he was ashamed of his lesbian daughter. I no longer tolerate such things unless I'm using someone (yeah, you heard me right) so I hope his daughter wins, takes her check, and never speaks to the bastard again.
Frankly, I think you're being a tad too hard on the guy. Like many fathers, he had a picture of his little girl growing up to be a wife and living what he saw as the perfect life. And when she came out to him, that expected picture vanished. The way I see it, he's still in the process of overcoming this shock. All in all, they get along pretty well from what we've seen so far. I don't really think he's homophobic. He actually said that he has no problem with gay people, but it just hit close to home that his own daughter would be a lesbian.

Hopefully, their relationship will grow much like the relationship between father/son Dennis and Andrew in TAR3. Even though they were eliminated in the third episode, they grew closer together despite the son's homosexuality and the father's conservative Baptist views. It was probably one of the sweetest moments of the show when he told his son how proud of him he was at the end.
  #7   Add to 1bigwoof's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 2nd, 2006, 06:48 AM
MASS Matters

1bigwoof is on a distinguished road
Last Night

Did you watch the episode last night?? Along with the usual twists and turns, most of the teams ended up making coal "patties." Muscles were pumped and glistening. Godwin looked particularly large.

The father/daughter team ended up being eliminated. It seems like the experience has brought them closer together.
  #8   Add to 1bigwoof's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 23rd, 2006, 05:43 PM
MASS Matters

1bigwoof is on a distinguished road
Buff Brothers Update

Last night's episode was quite entertaining. The Buff Brothers looked to be in serious trouble midway through the night. Godwin, looking as big as ever, was sporting a tight t-shirt reading, Will Flex for Food. We didn't see any flexing on the program but thinking about the possibilities sure put a smile on my face.
  #9   Add to Phlex's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 25th, 2006, 09:22 PM

Phlex
They seem to be nice guys. Godwin's shirt got my attention; I'd be happy to buy him a meal. Extra dessert if I can touch and not just look.

Whether the ChoBros are fools for being such good allies at the risk of their own position, or geniuses for keeping weaker teams in the race ahead of stronger teams, remains to be seen.
  #10   Add to inbhm's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 26th, 2006, 01:59 PM

inbhm is on a distinguished road
(10 whole seasons? are people really watching it that much)
  #11   Add to luvyalots's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 30th, 2006, 01:41 PM

The ChoBros took off their shirts (as did everyone else) to swim to a ship in Mauritius (nice change of location, by the way). HOLY WOW! Godwin was exactly how I pictured him...in a word, hunky. He wasn't really defined, but hello pecs!
  #12   Add to Phlex's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 26th, 2006, 12:40 PM

Phlex
Well, the Chos are gone...(snif)

On the other hand, Sandy, in Amazing Race Asia, is a personal trainer and looks the part. You can find TAR-A on YouTube or in bit torrents.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options