The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas Got a great idea for a muscle growth story or want to share some of your growth fantasies? Post them here!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to ts1976's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 27th, 2006, 07:15 AM

ts1976 is on a distinguished road
This girl's ideas...

As we have so many talented authors here, I thought I'd offer a few story suggestions of my own. I'd write them myself, only am I completely devoid of the fiction-writer's gene.

* First off, a story featuring a threesome comprised of a straight woman and two men, one bi and the other gay, or maybe both of them bi. Now, just why a MM couple become involved with a woman, or a MF couple become involved with another man, therein lies the crux of the story. And where does out favourite theme, i.e. muscle growth, fit into all of this? I leave that up to you. The only thing I'd prefer would be for the woman to just be a "regular", "normal" woman, not a BBer herself. I just can't identify with that kind of a gal.

* Next up, anything having to do with vampires and/or werewolves... Gay, bi, straight, doesn't matter. I just can't get enough of the things that go bump in the night.

Thanks for letting me post this. I hope no one will think I'm being presumptuous...
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to darkluster4's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 27th, 2006, 01:39 PM
Darklord of Power

darkluster4 is on a distinguished road
That's a good story bases. A three way love triangle is always amusing. And, the vampire/were wolf bit can actually be worked in with muscle growth if done right. It has the potential to be a pretty good story with the right kind of writer. *Starts thinking of ideas.*
  #3   Add to Yachirobi's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 30th, 2006, 10:06 PM
R O C K S T A R

Yachirobi is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Yachirobi
Third! I'd love a good male muscle story with a woman sexually involved (especially if the woman is a character and not a sex prop.) There are lots of muscle theft stories for the vampire angle in a sense, but I'd like to see more muscle stories with werewolf inspiration. No, it doesn't have to be furry (ooh!) or full on beastiality (eww...) but I like the idea of a normal or far-from-muscle guy turning into an oversexed stud only to turn back later. (and if someone can work the hair in then even better.)

Last edited by Yachirobi; September 30th, 2006 at 10:13 PM.
  #4   Add to ts1976's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 1st, 2006, 07:56 AM

ts1976 is on a distinguished road
Gosh! I'm so glad you guys agree! I was starting to feel a little self-conscious about having posted this.
  #5   Add to Yachirobi's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 3rd, 2006, 08:20 PM
R O C K S T A R

Yachirobi is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Yachirobi
Why would you? Have you SEEN some of the other ideas people have posted up here? They range from the delightfully bizzare to the downright disgusting but it's let-bygones-be-bygones here. So women and werewolves aren't at all a bad choice. Especially with the women, its a shame they don't get any action in most of the muscle stories.
  #6   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 4th, 2006, 01:43 PM
"This is no trick!"

TheMM is on a distinguished road
Usually the only ideas that people hate (sorta) here, is murder, death, etc. Pretty much a "no-no" with people in general. Other then that, if no one likes it, then whoever placed it is pretty much screwed. Usually if that happens, either:

1. Let it go.
2. Rephrase it to make it sound better.
  #7   Add to jerseyflex's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 6th, 2006, 07:10 PM

jerseyflex is on a distinguished road
if only you knew....

Quote:
Originally Posted by ts1976
Gosh! I'm so glad you guys agree! I was starting to feel a little self-conscious about having posted this.
...how many really well built muscle dudes are into the bi-scene (2 guys on 1 girl) - why be self conscious - it happens a lot and it aint fiction either!!!

many bodybuilders are drawn in because they admire guys with great bodies and want one for themselves - if they stick with the pursuit long enough, its only inevitable that the thoughts start crossing their minds - and they begin to question their sexuality - then from there the next step is to pursue it
  #8   Add to rp28nct's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 12th, 2006, 06:56 PM
Developing Muscle Mammoth

rp28nct
Quote:
Originally Posted by ts1976
Not at all! Nice to have a woman's perspective and interest in the group.

keep the ideas coming!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options