The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to hairyman101's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 6th, 2006, 08:02 PM

hairyman101 is on a distinguished road
One with the BODY

I came to hollywood to be a star....but hollywood didnt even know my last name. all i found was whores ....drug dealers.....and just crazy people. i was down to my last ten dollars so i ate at a fast food place. finishing i got back into the car and with the gas almost on empty i found a nice park to spend the night in my car. the beginning of my homeless life. with the car doors locked i slept some but always listening, scared to let my guard down.
The hot sun came into the hot car and i quickly got out to find something to eat. i noticed the park was empty so i made my way to the restroom. grabbing a hand full of soap from the sink i washed my underarms and my cock and rinsed with water out of the toilet. the door opened. i sat down ,,,,my cock swinging low. a man peed......he was humming as he let the piss fly. i smiled. he then came to the sink to wash his hands. i peeked through the door....he was a muscle guy....arms bulgling from his t-shirt. he started to pose in the mirror...flexing his biceps and traps. taking off his t-shirt he fluffed up his huge chest. my dick got hard as i watched this pose down. i jacked slowly and watched as he was so vain that he then took off his jogging pants....he was nude!!! "i noticed you last night" he said. my heart started to best faster. i looked and his face reflected into the mirror and back to me. he walked over to the stall and peeking in...his massive body up against the door....."you looked like you are not from here" i found my voice...."im not...i am trying to get back on my feet" my cock hard and dripping. "can i work on that for you??" the muscle guy motioned to my cock.
i let him in. he went down on me like he had done this all his life. i moaned in pleasure and started to fuck his hot mouth. his muscled arms grabbed my body and he held me tight as he bought me up and then stood up still sucking. he was very strong. i came in his mouth and he ate it all and still sucked until i was clean. letting me down ....i stood there with this huge man....a dream of mine....with a drop of cum hanging off his mouth.
"do you do this often??" i asked. he put his jogging pants back on tossed hus t-shirt over his shoulder. "i could use you for my needs" he smiled. "me? what needs?" i asked. he reached into his pants and gave me the card. "its my address....when you finally see you want get anywhere in this town but the park.....call me" he left.
I had to steel candy bars out of grocery stores to keep alive. they are very easy to conceal in a shirt pocket. i had to walk to where i wanted to go. i went looking for a job but when they asked for a address and cell number....i had neither. so no job. back to the car to eat at my candy and get more depressed.
growing very tired of hot cars and stealing i found the card with the address. my stomach was empty and i was weak. i got up and pushed my body to walk. i had to ask for directions....the whores were good for that.....some were nice ladies. walking to the street named on the card i looked for the number. when i found it.....it was not what i thought. a small house for a big man?? oh well. i knocked on the door. the muscle guy opened it and still had no shirt on. "i knew you would come" i stepped in and heard the door slam!!!
the room was dimly lit but i saw four other muscled guys sitting and watching me. i reached behind me and tried the door ....but it was locked. "this is him.....what do you think men???" i was looked at like a piece of meat. there arms were as big as some guys legs. i knew i was to be killed. "come closer." one said. the other pushed me toward the middle of the room. "take them off....all of them" i was guessing my clothes......i knew now i was going to either be killed or fucked to death. i started to undress......when i had eight hands tearing my clothes off. i felt little and of no use. "he needs some of the stuff" i looked at the muscled man that had found me as he reached out his hand. i took it. we went to a room with a big table. "lay down before you fall down" i did as he said....my body so weak from nothing but candy to eat. he strapped me in. i felt the needles pierce my arms. then i felt hot all over as the liquid went into my body. "steriods.....just alot of steriods" he flexed his 20 incher biceps. my body felt a little better as my blood stream delivered the "stuff" then i felt a sensation of growing. i felt my arms beging to tighten and my chest expand....the steriods being forced now into my body......i felt like i was superman but growing stronger . "I WILL EXPLODE"
i tried to get free.....the liquid still going into my arms. all the man came into the room . "did you give him the good stuff?" the other nodded....."yes he will serve us well....i know."
I had passed out from the strain on my body of so much roids. i awoke and found myself on the street. i looked around as people had stopped to look. i got up and saw i could not see my feet. my massive chest now blocked the view. i scratched my head and noticed that my arm did not bend like before....it was all vieny and ....huge. one woman walked up to me.."can i feel it?" i didnt know what she meant. "your biceps?" i bought up my vieny arm for her to touch....she smiled. "thanks" she walked back with the other onlookers. my body was a living mass of muscle and i didnt know where i was.
Down the street i saw police cars from what looked like a stand off. i got up and told everyone please to go away. something inside wanted more of the steriods. i walked to see what was going on. the police and the emt's were taking out the bodies of five guys. the guys i had seen. there bodies were now half as big as before. i had to get into the house to get more or i knew the stomach pains would come back. a young man tapped me on the shoulder. i turned to see a teen about 18. "what?" i looked at his eyes....."come with me, i was sent for you" i could feel some of my strenght leaving. he looked and smiled...."i am a drainer."
my powerful body going into his.....i ran. to be continued
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options