The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to hairyman101's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 7th, 2006, 08:51 PM

hairyman101 is on a distinguished road
One with the BODY part 2

I ran into the nearest door.....it was a gym. "hey man.....come workout with us" the hairy muscle god motioned for me. i needed to stay where i was so the "drainer" could not find me. i walked to where he was and saw that there were heavy weights on the barbell.
"its 400 pounds" he said. "get on down there and see if you can bench it" there were 4 other guys in there lifting and watching as i made my way down to the bench. going under the weight i grasped the barbell and up went the 400 pounds like a feather. "wow...man......you have alot of strenght in those guns" the steriods had made me a super human but i needed more to stay this way.
he added 100 more pounds. "lift that and i will suck your dick" he laughed. i lay back under the weight and with all i had pushed up and down and back up with the 500 pounds....i was benching 500 pounds and it was like lifting a heavy pole. the rest of the guys came over. i suddenly felt more strenght going into me. there faces became white as my nerve endings felt the power coming from them into me. there once mighty bodies now were shinking into masses of fresh. the power was great as the strenght gain was more and more stronger. "i must be a drainer too" i thought. but how could that be??? "there must have been more than steriods in the the "stuff" that the other guys gave me" the hairy guy finally felt on top of me as his last once of strenght became mine. i pushed him off. i needed that blowjob....but i guess dead men dont tell any tales. hollywood was not so bad after all.

I went to the locker room area to see if there was a back door. a nice looking man was showering and his dick hanged down almost to his knee!!! i had no time for sex i needed to escape before someone found the empty bodies. i noticed EXIT over a door but it was chained. i tugged at them...flexing my body until they melted away and the door opened. i liked the feeling of being all powerful!!
out side was a dumpster and i saw the street ahead. walking that way the teen appeared at the opening. "i am for you!!" he shouted....reaching out his arms. so he wanted what i had and i so i thought...i will just kill him....no one will know....hes just a teen. i reached for him and as we met the sparks flew and i could feel the pleasure that was being felt by touching him. a pure cum experince. he drained me faster than i had drained the dead guys in the gym. i had to break free....but his body was gaining power and i felt weaker....he now embraced me with his whole body as a leech drinking blood. i took all the strenght i had an with my head bumped his. knocking him loose.i ran back into the gym.

the guy that was hung was drying off when he noticed me. "HEY.....you cant come in here....." i had him by his hung cock and was draining him of what power he had. i stroked his dick while i watched his body go from human to nothing but a reap of fresh. i felt better but needed more.....always more!!!! i went out of the gym as if i had been coming there for years. back on the sidewalk....people stared again as i had no shirt to cover the vieny massive body that i had. that teen was close....i felt him. all i knew was to go back to the house where they took out the muscled guys i had met. i ran like i was 20 years younger......

the cops had left....i went behind the house to get in. inside i saw the table they had put me on and the empty bottles that once held what had changed my life. "i must have drained them too....but how do i have this power??" i talked out loud. i saw the book on the table. opening it i read of the tests that scientists had done on rats to make them fater.....how they finally found a gene that would in turn make them stronger. that gene was then placed into a human and the result was the a super human.
it read...." the man showed unnatural strenght after the gene was placed in his dna." i scanned through it until came to the last page....."the man seems to have a plus....he can drain people of there strenght....even killing them....we must kill him before he escapes." hmmmmmm....i thought.....he must have been one of those guys i met or even the one i met in the restroom that gave me this address. the teen must be another try at the gene that went wrong also. a loud crash and the front door caved in. the young man was now doubled in size...his body was vieny and bulging from the feed he got from me. i looked at him..."OK...OK.....so we are both drainers....why cant we do this together?" the teen raised his arms..."i am for you" like a robot that feeds....i dont think he had a mind. i reached for the nearest thing i could find....it was a tube full of clear liquid.......i threw at him hoping it was acid. splashing in his face....he was blinded for a moment and then he looked as though he had woke up. he had been in a trance of some sort.

"where the hell am I???!!" the teen shouted. well i could drain him or suck him or just kill him ....but i said.." you were under a spell and all it took was a little water...." sounded dumb but it worked. he sat down. "wow...you must be superman??" "no not me.....but i have alot to tell you " the teen looked at his body and soon his cock got hard. i had to read the book all the way through now to see if we could be together. the teen took his thick cock and started to jack. the precum dripping as it didnt take long for the creamy cum to shoot off. he laid back as i explained all that had happened. his eyes fixed on mine.
to be continued

Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to mc802's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 9th, 2006, 09:24 AM

mc802 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to mc802 Send a message via Yahoo to mc802
One with the BODY

Enjoying the story, please continue.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic