The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to sdfsdf2's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 9th, 2006, 05:55 PM

sdfsdf2 is on a distinguished road
Wishing for Men

[COLOR=#000000]Wishing for men[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]I never actually was one to believe in wishes and things like that, but it all changed the day I got that necklace.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]I had gotten it as a gift from my grandpa who said it would make any wish come true and as I sat in 7th period history staring at Steve I began to hope it was true.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]Steve had tan skin with dark piercing brown yes, with spiked brown hair to go with his smile; but the best part was that he was strongly built. Even across the room you could see his pecs, his abs, and strong arms as he moved and fidgeted at his desk. I also tended to fantasize about the bulge in his pant that even standing up, looked pretty endowed. Basically, I couldn?t help but stare and watch him as laughed or did his funny antics.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]Finally, as a joke I muttered to myself without much thought, ?I wish he wanted me forever.? After muttering it I quickly took a glance over at him and was he looking at me? I couldn?t quite tell but it seemed to be in my direction and he suddenly rubbed the package in between his legs with a grin to himself. I couldn?t help but sneak glances at him the rest of the period and when the bell rang I let him walk by me and that time he did grin to me and I saw the bulge in his pants twitch upward a bit. As I walked him I couldn?t help but think, ?does it really work??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] The next day, everywhere I went he seemed to be walking by me with that sly grin and every time it turned me on. Finally, during 7th period it happened; sitting down in the back at my usual seat I was surprised to see Steve sit down next to me. Once, again he had that sly grin stuck to his face but it also seemed to have a bit of lust to it. As class went on the teacher didn?t even care for the seat change and Steve kept getting a little more on to my desk with each passing minute.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] Suddenly to my surprise his hand reached down and began rubbing me thigh back and forth. I immediately got an erection and upon seeing it he began to rub it slowly but slowly picking up the pace. Suppressing a moan, I climaxed the biggest amount of cum in my life and to my amazement he reached down into his pants and pulled out his sticky fingers to lick it clean with an impish smile of wanting more. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?How could the teachers not see this,? I thought as I looked over his body. Deciding it was safe I reached down and began rubbing his soft member through his pants. I couldn?t believe how fast it got rock solid; his cock had to be at least 7 inches and for a sophomore that was impressive. As I rubbed him faster and harder he his body began to move with it and I could see his body?s muscle move to the rhythm and soon to my surprise he was giving a very deep and sexy moan. Finally, as he breathing quickened and he seemed to be able to hold back no more his muscles gave a huge shuddered and was followed by the biggest climaxing organism I?ve seen in my life. Not only did he unload himself seven times into my hand, but his last moans were practically roars and I could feel his abs and pecs convulsing as well as his arm muscles which had me in a tight grasp. Finally, as he calmed down he just smiled at me as he licked my fingers and that?s when I noticed it, his clothes had gotten a little tighter and the bulge in his pants was also a little larger too. I could tell from the look on his face that he wanted more than his dick rubbed off and I was much obliged to give it to him. As the bell rang I left the class and drive home. I couldn?t believe it, the necklace let me have sex whenever I wanted and have my wildest fantasies come true. I could have I lot of fun with this, if it affected other?s bodies what about mine? I could tell I was going to have a lot of fun with this.[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to omelissokomos's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 9th, 2006, 06:32 PM
The Bee Keeper

omelissokomos has disabled reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to omelissokomos
Quote:
Originally Posted by sdfsdf2
I could tell I was going to have a lot of fun with this.
So can we if you keep up this story.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options