The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to hairyman101's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 9th, 2006, 07:29 PM

hairyman101 is on a distinguished road
One with the BODY part 3

"So we can drain pure strenght from others??" the teen wide-eyed. i had read some more of the book by now...."it looks like we can only touch men......the process has to do with the cum we have" the teen looking at his thick cock dripping..."can we be together?" he asked. i had stayed my distance from him just in case. "the book states that the drainers were few in number.....we must be the two here in this part of the state or maybe the country" looking at his low hanging balls i wanted him so bad..."what do you remember?" the teen looked puzzled and then said "i was on a farm and while i was in the barn feeding the animals i felt a huge powerful hand turn me around and then eeverything went black" "he must have cold cocked you" he continued..."i woke up and was with two maybe three muscled guys standing around me....i felt like my cock was growing and my balls wanting to burst with cum....i looked down and there was a midget man licking the tip of my dick" "a midget???" i asked. he nodded and continued..." i was straped down and these needles were in my biceps pumping something into me......my balls soon shot cum all over the midget and he licked it all up....in the meantime my chest was getting bigger because i could not see him anymore and my arms expanded until the needles started to bend backwards from the strenght" i was getting hard listening to his story. "so how did you get away?" i rubbed my dick listening to the young teen..."the needles finally came out and this white stuff flew all over....the muscled guys and the midget man backed away as i stood up. I was huge....my arm had to be 22 inches and my chest at least 57 inches....i could not breathe i was so big" i had taken my cock out and was stroking it has he told the rest...."they had backed away because i was feeding off of them and they soon turned into a liquid-like mass of fresh.....my heart was beating so fast from all the energy i ran......i soon was outside and people were looking at me like a freak"

My cock was rock hard as the teen finished....he looked at my cock and licked his lips. we wanted each other so bad but didnt know if we could touch. "i was in a daze because no one would talk to me or hold me and i didnt know where to go so i was homeless"
i thought back to my star-struck days and the loneiness of being on the street. My cum shot off into the air as i came with a force that shot all the way over to the teen. "you know of the BODY??" i looked at him...."NO...what body??" he reached out his hands....."you must be One with the BODY" he started toward me. i need he must be under someones spell. "now look....man....i dont know of a body accept ours and dont come near me!!" the teen was glowing now with a reddish rue and i could not move. he came closer and i felt the drain of power begin.

He finally grabbed around me with a hug that took my breathe away. his muscles began to stand out and his viens filled with blood as i felt weaker.....he looked at me ..."you are now One with the BODY" he was the source of all of this?? a young teen?? the body........."who are you now???" his hold becoming more tighter has his body became bigger. "You must feed the BODY" i reached back into my inner self and bought forth all the power i had . in one push i made my way down to my knees. his cock at attention as i sucked it. i really got into licking his thick cock and his balls. the power drain slowly stopped as he moaned in pleasure...his head going back as he let me into him.....i could feel the power regaining in me as i sucked faster. i was draining him now and sucking the cum right out of his balls!!!

His cum was salty as it fill my mouth. as his pleasure was going away i got away from him. "what....what happened??" i looked at him..."it seems you are some alien BODY or something" i wiped the cum from my face. ....."when you go into that daze you become a drainer" i thought for a moment...."do you know if there is anymore steriods ?" the young man sweaty and muscled said..." there are bottles of it in the basement" i knew i had hit the jackpot. "all we need now is a new body to make into a muscle man and then feed off" A knock at the door sent a shudder through me. two muscle men with dicks hanging and dripping and we didnt know what to do. Another knock. BAMM!!!! and the door was knocked now!!! four policemen rushed in as if they had found the meaning of life. the teen began to glow red again and i knew that the feeding of four foolish cops was about to start.

I had two cops and he had the other two as they were weaken by the drain of there strenght. the teen undressed his two and i had just ripped my cop buddies clothes off. we fed off them and then sucked and then would stop as if we were leeches. i had both policemen's cock in my mouth as the teen licked his two men. i bear hugged them as they screamed in pain. i drained more out of them. there bodies right out of the academy and strong but slowly turning into bones and liquid flesh. we fed off of them for hours hoping more would come to find them. the teens had one cop that very strong and would not give up .....he started to fight back....the teen grabbed his fist and drained him more....his strenght going into the now massive body of the young man. he screamed in pain as his bones gave way from no more strenght. i finally bear hugged the both and felt all the power go into me. my biceps pumped into huge softballs!!! soon there was nothing but flesh and we were done.

The pleasure of cumming had been one thing i was always glad i had but the feeling of power draining was another. "that was great" as we both sat back full of strenght. the teen looked more like a man now as his body was gaining mass. the busted down door let a nice breeze into the room as i knew we would do this again.....soon. i slipped away to the basement....finding the light switch by the door....flipping it ON....i saw the basement full of bottles.....all STERIODS. i knew we were killing men but was it not fun....i smiled to myself. "now we need a body to put in here to feed when we need to" going back to the young man as he stood at the door...naked. "come back in......we need to find some clothes and make our way to a gym or somewhere a man could be found for just us" the teen turned....." you mean we need a man for the BODY" and all i could think about was fucking him.
to be continued
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to hungreed's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 10th, 2006, 04:07 AM

hungreed is on a distinguished road
There would be some WILD images to accompany your story if I only knew how to draw. I am definitely appreciating this series.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options