The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to sdfsdf2's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 12th, 2006, 04:25 PM

sdfsdf2 is on a distinguished road
Wishing for Men Pt. 3

[COLOR=#000000]Wishing for Men Part 3[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]I returned to school Monday to find Steve in every one of my classes as well as sitting next to me so he could put his arms around me and when he sat behind me he nibble my ears and hug my body trying to turn me on. His growth had stopped on Friday and at least he was wearing clothes; but he had them so tight that it left nothing to the imagination and I knew he was doing it to tease me, especially when he winked at me playfully and adjusted the package he proudly boasted between his legs.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]During third period as he was about to make me organism I knew I had to just get away for a second at least, so pretending I had to use the restroom I headed there to clear my mind. In less than a minute Steve was there and looking rather hornier than usual; with a grin he was already removing his shirt and flexing for me, turning me on to no end. His abs were perfect and so were his pecs, his arms and legs were huge and his tan skinned just made him look hotter. As I looked at his eyes and smooth yet somehow rugged face, it almost looked like he blushed and ran his hands through his spiked brown hair, ?I can?t help it, you just turn me on.? With that last line I found myself stripping down while his eight inch cock erected itself out of his boxer and into my face. I couldn?t help but suck him off hard and as he climaxed I was able to swallow all seven loads and as his powerful body squeezed onto me for support I orgasmed over his body getting cum over his nicely tanned skin. With a wicked grin he licked it off and flipping me over returned the favor by beginning to fuck me like crazy. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]I couldn?t believe, last week he was tired after orgasming and now he was ready for a second round and he was getting better out it too. His long hard body rocked hard against me to a quick steady rhythm and his arms rubbed up and down my sides and he got close to climaxing again, his cock got a little harder and his muscle began to tense along with that powerful deep moan of his.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]Right when he was about to orgasm, Cody stepped into the room. He had slightly long blonde hair with ice blue eyes and being a skater wore really tight pants. His shirt was baggy but you could tell he had some muscle and he stood around five foot ten inches.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]As he looked over at us Steve climaxed with his roaring moan, a trademark I was really beginning to like a lot, and not knowing what to think wished, ?I wish Cody wanted me as well.? It was the only way at the moment I could think to silence him, plus I admit I was now horny again too. Suddenly, his eyes seemed to brighten and I could see his dick stir in his pants and bending he suddenly kissed me hard on the lips and as Steve got up to watch, stripped his shirt off and pants off and with one quick, motion jerked his dick, which had to be six inches, out of his boxers and with a few quick jerks orgasmed on me. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]Grinning at this I got up and pushed him to the ground and flipping him over began to plunder his ass with my dick. His moans were louder than Steve?s but weren?t as deep and when I climaxed in him, I felt him tense up and then relax in pure bliss and that?s when I saw it.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]His arms began to broaden and his abs filled out more soon followed by his pecs and upon reaching the height of six feet I knew his clothes were barely going to fit him. Especially when his dick started growing and didn?t stop tell eight inches with a nice balls sac to go with it. His legs finally grew out as well and when he was done both Steve and him looked at each other and with a wicked grin, Cody began sucking my dick and Steve was having me suck his dick; but what really surprised me was when Cody managed to twist his body so that he could fuck and suck me at the same time. It was so hot I climaxed within seconds and felt Cody then Steve do the same.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]As we collapsed into a pile on top of each other breathing heavely we couldn?t help but still feel each other up and finally feeling some energy return we got dressed. My clothes were fine and Steve?s were still really tight but Cody could barely fit. His shirt stretched and ripped in some places his pants were so tight he could zip then and pubic hair showed from above his boxers, his dick was clearly evident from its bulge and the inch poking out the top which he proudly boasted to me and Steve. Finally, his shoes were tight and the belt he put on exploded off the second he tightened it.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]As we left the bathroom I watched Cody walk away, his bubble but ass barely contained in the pants or the rest of his body which could bust out at any second. He turned and winked at me and then adjusting himself went back to class. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]As I sat down in front of Steve I could feel him fondling himself as he rocked the chair and realized then that, while Steve wasn?t exactly mannered and a kid who played rough from the lacrosse team; Cody was a kid who loved to break rules and do crazy stunts. If I wasn?t careful things could get out of hand; people might begin to notice me getting fucked in the middle of the quad if they got to horny. Plus, what if I wished any other guys to want me? At this rate I might end up with a fraternity at my house! I had to take it careful. If only I had actually followed that advice to begin with.[/COLOR]

((I probubly won't have anything else written until Monday the earleist))
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to chocomus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 13th, 2006, 03:15 AM
LDF (Lazy Drawing Freak)

chocomus is on a distinguished road
good!

This is geting better and better.
I was thinking that a little bit of growth in the main character wouldn't be bad.
I hope things will really get out of hand with his wishes
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options