The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to sdfsdf2's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 19th, 2006, 08:46 PM

sdfsdf2 is on a distinguished road
Whishing for Men. Pt4

[COLOR=#000000]Part 4.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]The next I noticed my body had grown a bit, I now stood at around 5ft 11in which was a 2 inch growth and my muscle had increased a bit as well. I my cock also felt a bit bigger but I was more concerned about getting dressed and to class on time, but when I got there both Steve and Cody noticed instantly.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]While Steve was more discreet and pretended to bump into me by mistake and feel me up. Cody just walked up and felt me all over then gave himself a few quick strokes followed by, ?You look good.? His clothes now fit but he still kept them extra tight just to tease me, Steve did the same but his weren?t this skin tight. Slapping my rear one more time he sauntered of to class.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]As I got to class and set down as the bell rang I noticed that my seat head been moved, and all the teacher said was that the lacrosse captain needing help in class. So as I sat down I felt two hands grope me over. On the left I saw Cody grinning at me and moving his blonde hair from his eyes and Steve who was using his arms to rub my chest. They both had lust in their eyes and I couldn?t help but start using my hands to rub them off.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]Reaching into their pants and grabbing their hard cocks I noticed that while Steve?s was bigger now at around 8 inches, Cody?s was thicker and around 7 and a half but both were completely hard and ready orgasm as I rubbed them hardy harder. As I did, Cody reached his hand over and began rubbing my chest from under my shirt and Steve followed by nibbling on my ears and giving me kisses that almost went all the way to the back of my throat. I was glad I was wearing the necklaces or I?d be getting a lot of stares.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]Finally, both of them moaning, tensed their muscles and with a bigger heave then usual blasted load after load of long thick streams of cum. I counted at least 8 loads minimum and as they relaxed into theirs again, I could tell they were fondling themselves and already becoming erect again.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]It was at this time I noticed that I had ejaculated too because Steve and Cody were both licking their hands and giving me suggestive smiles. Grinning back at them I sat back in my chair and waited for the bell to ring.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]As lunch rolled around I grabbed my food and tried to find a spot away from everyone else and also from Cody and Steve, at the rate they were going I would be to tired to move. As I sat down a shadow came over me and I almost shouted at it tell I looked up. It was Pat the quarterback for the Junior Varsity team. He had an older brother to named John but I didn?t see him. I looked at Pat, he had blue eyes and tan skin, I was guessing Italian and Spanish, he was also around 6ft and had a strong muscular build which I could see through his shirt. The bulge he sported didn?t look bad either, in fact I was guessing around 7 inches erect. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]?Ah can I help you??? I asked looking at him confused; normally they didn?t know I existed.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]?Yeah,? he replied, a muscular arm going behind the right side of his head, ?I heard you were tutoring Steve and I need help in history.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]I almost cried in relief, he was serious; after all I already had two horny guys to worry about. Looking back at him I replied sure, ?Sure.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]?Thanks,? he replied and with that he turned around and adjusted himself without a care and began walking back his table when he bumped into Steve and laughing said, ?Whoa, watch where boast that thing.? Laughing he walked away having know idea he was boosting it for me.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]As soon as he left, Steve had his clothes off and was fucking me at full speed, who was followed by Cody much the same, the surprise was that they were ready to do it again. The last thought I remembered was that I was tutoring the hot quarterback at my house and thinking cool if he was mine.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]***[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]I should of known whishing worked in the mind as well but I found out the hard way.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]At first Pat attacked normally, we studied hard, took breaks and talked about sports, and then went back to work; but as the hour went on I began to see him adjust himself a little more and loose focus on what he was doing. I also thought I caught him sizing me up when he thought I wasn?t looking.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]After the second hour of tutoring I was surprised suddenly Pat said quickly, ?I can?t take it anymore dawg!? and lunging forward into my chair began kissing he really hard as he rubbed my chest.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]I couldn?t help myself; soon I had his shirt off and was feeling his abs and pecs. They were hard alright, not as much as his brothers but he was taller for sure. I knew he was stronger than me when he lifted me off the chair and throwing me on to the bed, tackled me and used his long legs to pin me. With that seductive grin of his, he began kissing across my body as he removed my pants and grabbing my boxers off, began sucking me.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]As he did I could feel him rubbing his dick on me and it was diffenently 7 inches and hard too. As I orgasimed I felt him swallow and suck in all of it followed by him releasing me. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]Taking my chance I tackled him to the bed and kissing him downward removed his pants followed quickly with his boxers and sucked him off hard. His moan was deep and rich and soon he thrusting into my face enjoying every minute of it and as he orgasimed his moan trailed off followed by a peace stare which he put on me as I lay on him. Rubbing my body he began to get hard again I felt him flip me over on to my chest, while spreading my ass. As he slid his cock in I moaned with pleasure as he fucked me slowly then increased the speed. As he picked up the pace he rocked the bed harder and harder tell he was moaning loudly and with a final loud moan, climaxed the biggest load of my life into me. Grinning with pleasure he layed down on me, dick still in my ass and whispered, ?I enjoyed that a lot, we?ll be doing it again.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]Feeling horny again and really turned on I flipped him and sliding my own hard member into his as began fucking him the same way. I watched as his body rock with mine and soon we were both moaning loud with pleasure as I climaxed in him and laying on top of him the same way, rubbed his shortly cut spiked brown hair and whispered, ?The feelings mutual.? [/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]After ten minutes we finally had the energy to stand up and get dressed and seeing him out the door and waving goodbye, I could already tell he was slowly beginning to grow, his shirt and pants were already becoming really tight. Sitting down I finally realized just how bad of a situation I was in; he was the star quarterback, people would begin to notice that he was gay with me and two other guys and that was bound to raise questions. What had I gotten myself into? This had just gotten more serious and a lot trickier. [/COLOR]

Last edited by sdfsdf2; October 20th, 2006 at 03:44 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to mmfan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 21st, 2006, 03:10 AM

mmfan is on a distinguished road
Great story! Keep it going!
  #3   Add to Blake's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 22nd, 2006, 10:14 AM
A wanabe be muscled chav

Blake is on a distinguished road
You have to keep this story going......please