The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to sdfsdf2's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 24th, 2006, 10:14 PM

sdfsdf2 is on a distinguished road
Wishing for Men Pt. 5 (the last one was really 4)

[COLOR=#000000]Part 5[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]My clothes were deffinently tighter today as I put them on; they were snug in many areas and also rather shorter in others. My hair had grown and was now a longer slightly curly brown to go with my green eyes and my chest seemed more defined as well. Putting the rest of my clothes on I rushed out the door to my bike, which I had to adjust the height on, and headed to school.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]As the bell rang I found out that Cody and Steve were absent which I found rather odd, but Pat was now sitting close to me as well and I saw that he had grown in more ways than one.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]He had deffently gotten taller, because he stood around 6ft 2in when he was originally 5ft 11in. He also used to have that athletic build but his long body made him look lanky. Now he was tall but his proportions had balanced out. His abs were more defined under his athletic stretch t-shirt and his pecs had also swelled quite a bit, his arms had become harder and larger as well as his legs which looked like power houses for running, finally his dick had gotten past the 9 inch mark and well into the 11 inch because it was bulging far out into his shorts and was having a hard time adjusting to its side. His grin had become more seductive as well as his face in general and his walk and for that matter his whole body. I just wanted to reach out touch this quarterback stud that had every girl and even some guys, swooning over him.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]As class continued I couldn?t stop staring at him and every now and then I caught him stealing glances at me; I couldn?t believe it, he wanted me and he wanted me right now. I could tell from the way he rub his dick after looking at me and it would suddenly pop his zipper open and he grin and begin fondling himself.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]When the bell rang I got up and left class to suddenly have two massive arms wrap me up in a hug and get crushed into the hardest chest I?d ever felt. His tan body almost made me faint and I tried to stay focused on what he was saying. That?s when I realized he wasn?t talking but taking that big dick of his and rubbing it up and down my pants crack already leaking pre-cum like crazy through his pants. He was getting hornier by the moment and at this rate someone would notice us, if it was his brother it would be worse, so thinking quickly I slipped between his arms and took off where I thought no jock would go; the library.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]I was safe for about ten minutes tell my chair was shoved back and Pat picked me up in tackle almost and practically ripped off his and my shirt together as he kissed me up in down. Next came our pants and his dick which was now lubed completely in pre-cum was put into my mouth and trying to get used it was thrust in and out over and over again. Finally his huge strong body tensed and with a loud moan and a strong heave shot at least 12 complete loads into mouth, each as strong as the last until it finished and his dick came out still hard.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]?Can I fuck you dawg?? he asked though I knew he would in lust even if I said no.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]?Sure dawg,? I replied, ?Did I just say dog??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]Suddenly lifting me on to his dick he began thrusting into me so hard I began to moan really loud and had to control myself. He pushed me on to the table, the floor, against his body, you name it he fucked me on it and I enjoyed each second. It was like with each passing second he got better and better and I couldn?t resist it and as he finally climaxed long and hard I knew he couldn?t either. Lying on top of me he calmed down and went got relaxed and I fucked him almost as hard and heard his moans of pleasure. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]After lying down and fondling each other tell the bell rang, we got up and getting dressed heading to our next class. We couldn?t help ourselves at what we did and enjoying it only made us want more and as I headed to my next class I realized that all three of them would be getting better and hornier and it was only a matter of time tell it got out of hand; but pushing that aside I headed to my next class think what Pat, Cody, and Steve would be like tomarrow.[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to /\/\usclekid's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 29th, 2006, 03:09 AM

/\/\usclekid is on a distinguished road
Please continue this story. I really can't say to improve anything since I think it's perfect. The pace of the story is at a great speed. The character development has added layers as well as mass.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options