The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Lover_Boy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 29th, 2006, 12:34 AM
A Lover of Muscle

Lover_Boy is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Lover_Boy
"Masquerade: A Hallow's Eve Story" (Part - 1)

Bruce looked into the mirror with approval. The boy, no man, in the mirror grinned back at him as he flexed his eighteen inch biceps. They rose into rock hard peaks with a deep gorge down the middle, separating the two heads. His 6'4" frame was packed with muscle, looking to be carved from granite. Blue, almost turquoise eyes glinted back at him from beneath a crown of short, spiked golden hair.

"Fuck yeah!", he spoke to no one in particualr, "Look at them guns!" He hit a most muscular pose, and every inch of his shirtless, ripped torso sprang to steely life. "I'm the fuckin' man!"

Bruce relaxed, and turned profile to the mirror as he ran a hand over his tanned, hairless body. His pecs were large, rounded, and perky. His abs were a cobbled six-pack that rippled their way down to his 29-inch waist. His glutes were high and rounded, causing the seat of his skin tight jeans to curve outward tantalizingly. And even the sheer girth of his quads could do nothing to obscure the large, denim covered mound that swelled outward from between his legs.
Voices echoed off the marble-tiled walls as Tim, David, and Sean entered the locker room to get ready for their daily workout after school.

"Hey, Bruce....", said Tim. "Workin' out with us today for a change?"

Bruce slathered his armpits with deodorant, and pulled his shirt on over his head. The fabric stretched, conforming to every bulging curve of his monstrous torso like a second skin. "Nah, dudes. Already finished my workout."

Tim looked disappointed. "Oh. I was hopin' we could lift together for a change; like we used to."

Bruce smiled smugly in the mirror to himself before turning to answer. 'As if', he thought. "Sorry, bro. I appreciate the offer, but I don't think you could keep up with me, nowadays."

The four of them had been lifting partners for a long time; until four a year ago, anyway. At that point, Bruce had hit an astounding growth spurt. He'd shot up in height by 6 inches, ascending into the six foot range past the other three. His weight increased in leaps and bounds, gaining 5 to 10 pounds a month as layer after layer of muscle filled his body out with almost painfull definition and symmetry. Not to mention his cock had grown from an average 6 inches to stand at a proud 9 inches, gaining nearly an inch every month. It soon became clear that his friends were no longer in his league. Not that they weren't fit themselves. They each worked hard for what they had, and they looked good. But not one of them could hold a candle to him any more.

Sean, the smallest of the three, spoke timidly, "Well, you could at least give us some inspiration. Ya know, something to work for."

Bruce favored him with a cocky smile, "Aww, that's great, little guy. But I'm afraid I'd only embarrass ya." Sean frowned.

David, the middle-weight of the three, was confident. "Nah, we'll catch up with ya sooner or later."

Bruce chuckled arrogantly, "Ya really think so....?"

Tim, the biggest of the three, didn't like where the conversation was going. "Well, I'm sure we don't have your genetics, Bruce", he said sarcastically, "But we're every bit as driven as you are. Hell, you wouldn't even have gotten into weight lifting if we hadn't coaxed ya. And your form was terrible. I seem to remeber having to teach you step by step how to lift."

Bruce ran a comb through his hair in the mirror idly as he half listened, "Oh, I'm sure I would've gotten it eventually, dude."

Tim looked at Bruce's reflection, "Not without hurting yourself, and maybe not being able to lift at all."

Bruce turned from the mirror to face the three boys with a shrug, "Whatever, man."

Tim was about to reply when Sean changed the subject, "Hey Bruce, you goin' to the Hallow's Eve Masquerade Friday....?"

"What, the Halloween Dance?"

"Yeah."

"Course I am. Wouldn't wanna miss it this year!"

"This year's theme is 'Characters of Myth and Legend", Sean said cheerfully. "I'm going as a leprechaun. What about you, Dave....?"

"Headless Horseman", David added. "Tim....?"

"Don Juan", Tim mumbled.

Bruce shouldered his oversized gymbag with a chuckle and headed for the door. "Good choices, guys."

Tim's curiosity was piqued. "And what're you going as, Bruce....?"

Bruce paused only to answer over his shoulder,"I'm going as Narcissus....."

(Three Days Later....)

Tim stripped off his shirt and jeans to get ready. The Masquerade was in an hour. He thought about David and Sean. He couldn't wait to see their costumes. Then he thought about Bruce. Narcissus, how appropriate. Knowing Bruce nowadays, he'd probably wear as little clothing as he could possibly get away with. And that was very little indeed, concidering the way teachers fawned over their star student; master of all things.

But Tim missed the old Bruce. They'd met in sixth grade. Tim, outgoing and friendly, had introduced himself to the shy and sweet young Bruce. They became fast friends, spending all their time together. With golden blonde hair, sparkling blue eyes, and a thin-but-muscular physique, Tim had never seen such a beautiful boy. He didn't entirely understand what he felt for Bruce at first, but it soon became clear. Tim chose to keep his feelings to himself, not wanting to risk losing his best friend. But now, that Bruce was long gone. In his place was a cocky, arrogant jock that had long since left his friend behind. Tim felt something warm and wet on his arm. To his total surprise, he was crying.

"Awww, what's wrong, handsome?"

Tim whirled, looking around the room for the voice's owner. "Who said that....?"

"Over here, cutie-pie."

Tim looked again. He was alone. "I must be losin' it", he said out loud.

"Not even close, Timmy Boy."

Tim dropped to his knees, and looked under the bed. Nothing. He stood, and looked slowly around the room. As his eyes passed his closet door, he did a double take. There, standing inside the full length mirror, stood a tall boy about his age.

He waved at Tim with a broad grin, "Hi there!".....

[COLOR=red]To answer any questions:[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#ff0000]- No, I haven't abandoned the "Chronicles". I simply wanted to do a story for Halloween before it was too late. Hope you all enjoyed the first part, kidz. [/COLOR]

Last edited by Lover_Boy; October 29th, 2006 at 01:13 AM. Reason: Spell-check
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to /\/\usclekid's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 29th, 2006, 02:53 AM

/\/\usclekid is on a distinguished road
This story grabbed my attention from the start which normally doesn't happen. I like the way things are shaping up and you ended this chapter on a very interesting note. Can't wait to read the next chapter. It was easy to read and understand, which is the best. Thanks!
  #3   Add to spiff0695's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 29th, 2006, 04:00 PM

spiff0695 has disabled reputation
Another awesome original LoverBoy creation. My Halloween weekend just got a LOT better!!
  #4   Add to Wild's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 29th, 2006, 06:17 PM

Wild is on a distinguished road
o.o Joker Icon... the names Bruce and Tim. You're not a Batman fan, eh? ^_^
  #5   Add to dan25's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 29th, 2006, 06:53 PM

dan25
this is off to a great start---awesome job!!
  #6   Add to Lover_Boy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 29th, 2006, 10:03 PM
A Lover of Muscle

Lover_Boy is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Lover_Boy
Thank You....

[COLOR=red]/\/\usclekid- I'm glad you enjoyed it. This story is going to be a bit different from my usual fare.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#ff0000][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#ff0000]spiff0695- Happy to make your weekend better. Glad to see people are still interested in my stories.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#ff0000][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#ff0000]Wild- You guessed it. I don't claim to be an expert in all things "Batman", but I know more about the subject than just about anyone else I know. Funny thing is, the names weren't intentional. I just tried to think of names I hadn't used in other stories yet.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#ff0000][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#ff0000]dan25- Thank you, dan. As I told /\/\usclekid, this story is gonna be a li'l different.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#ff0000]________________________[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#ff0000][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#ff0000]- I don't intend this story to be very long. I hope to post the last Part by 12:00 a.m. Oct. 31.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#ff0000][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#ff0000][/COLOR]

"...But, as my plastic surgeon always said, 'If ya gotta go...go with a smile!'" - Jack Nicholson as The Joker
  #7   Add to bribear1042's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 29th, 2006, 11:00 PM

bribear1042 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to bribear1042 Send a message via Yahoo to bribear1042
Nice

Nice twist. I like where this is going. I am eagerly awaiting the next installment.
Bribear

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options