The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Lover_Boy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 30th, 2006, 02:49 AM
A Lover of Muscle

Lover_Boy is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Lover_Boy
"Masquerade: A Hallow's Eve Story" (Part - 2)

Tim yelped in surprise. Taking an involntary step backward, Tim tripped over a pair of shoes and tumbled to the floor. He sat up, rubbed his eyes and looked again. The kid still stood there with that broad grin. "Who in the Hell are you....?"

"First things first", the boy replied as he tapped on the glass. "Can I come in?"

"Fuck no!", Tim shouted.

"Please...."

"Why?"

The kid let his arms fall to his sides with a frustrated sigh, "Why do they always ask 'why'?", he mumbled to himself for a moment. "Because, I can't come in unless you invite me. I just wanna chat." He used an index finger to draw an "X" on the left side of his chest, "Cross my heart."

Tim concidered for a moment. The kid didn't look like he was gonna do anything bad. but this was just too bizarre. "Am I....dreaming....?" That was it, this had to be a dream.

The kid smirked, "Sure, I'm a dream. Now can I come in?"

Tim concidered again. If this was a dream, what could he do, really? "Sh-sure."

With a cheerful giggle, the kid rose into the air, and literally floated through the glass pane of the mirror to land nimbly on his feet. "Ah, that's better. It's always so much nicer on this side. Evereything over there's so ass backward."

As the stranger came into the light, Tim realized that he was oddly one of the most beautiful boys he'd ever seen. He was pale. Not sickly like a corpse, but the handsome, luminous ivory palor often used for vampires in movies. His head was crowned by an earlobe-length mop of lustrous black hair. Parted on the right with a cowlick in the back, it draped over his left eye, and the tips of two pointed ears could be seen peeking out on either side of his head. The remaining eye had a glowing vibrant purple cornea. His short pointed nose sat in the center of a long narrow face above two thin mirthful silvery-gray lips.

At first glance, he appeared tall and gangly; at least 6' 3" with long limbs, and broad shoulders atop an equally long torso tapering to a miniscule waist. Upon closer observatioin, he bore a lithely muscular build. Odd taste in clothes was marked by a black and purple striped, long sleeved shirt, snug leather pants, and purple leather loafers. The oddest was a sleek, dark orange leather vest marked to look like a jack'o-lantern's face.

At Tim's lingering scrutiny, he fingered the trim of his vest with a pleasant smile, "Like it? I do all my own tailoring."

"Honestly?", Tim said, "You kinda look like a vampire dressed as a kid", he replied; as if visits from such persons was a regular occurance.

The strange visitor paused contemplatively, "Hmmm, never thought of that that way. I just go with what strikes my fancy. You don't like it, then?"

Tim shrugged, trying to figure out if he was halucinating, "It's okay."

"Oh good. Thought I was losing my fashion sense."

Tim tried to concentrate on the matter at hand. "Umm, what....? Who are you?"

"Oh, right", the stranger put out his hand to shake, "I'm a fairy. The Halloween Fairy, to be exact. You can call me 'Hal'."

Tim shook the pale hand vaguely, noticing that it was long, graceful, and strangely warm for someone so pale. "You're kidding me, right? The 'Halloween Fairy'? I don't even believe in the Tooth Fairy."

Showing surprising strength, Hal pulled Tim to his feet effortlessly. "Good. I never liked her." He leaned in close with a conspiritorial wink, "Between you an'me, she's a bit stuck on herself with the whole 'cash-for-teeth' thing."

as Hal leaned in, Tim's nostrils were filled with a spicy scent that was light and heavy at the same time like ginger and cinnamon; something close to pumpkin pie. It was peculiarly enticing, bordering on sensual. He took the opportunity to examine Hal more closely. There was something undeniably charismatic about Hal, and Tim found himself wanting to touch him. He lifted a hand tentatively toward Hal, then drew back as he realized what he was doing.

Hal stood back, regarding Tim for a moment, then smiled, "Go ahead. I know you want to."

Slowly at first, Tim raised a hand. Hal continued to smile encouragingly, dipping his head slightly, and Tim fingered the points of Hal's ears. He ran his fingers through Hal's hair, surprised somehow to feel that it was every bit as soft and silky as it looked. His fingers traced down over Hal's long sinewy neck. His skin was smooth, and incredibly warm as the alluring scent seemed to penetrate him to his very core.

"You're real", Tim mumbled quietly.

Hal's purple eye sparkled, "Of course I'm real. And you're not dreaming."

"Wow....!", Tim whispered.

His manual exploration of Hal became more in depth as he brought both hands to Hal's chest beneath the vest. Hal's pecs were tight and rounded beneath the elastic fabric, jutting out an inch or so from his broad chest. His hands slid down to Hal's stomach, and he could feel a tight and solidly defined six-pack, maybe even eight-pack. A guttural sound eminated from deep within the fairy that sounded like a kitten purring, and Tim looked up to see Hal watching him bemused with his lips pursed into a smirk. Tim became emboldened and slipped his hands beneath the velvety fabric, sliding them upward and exposing Hal's torso partially. The feel of Hal's milky skin sent shivers through Tim as he crouched and began to kiss upward over hal's abs while he used his hands to caress the two tight mounds of muscle that were hal's pecs. He was about to begin his way downward again when Hal's lyrical voice interrupted him.

"Enjoying yourself? I know I am...."

Tim suddenly withdrew, and stepped back as his face turned scarlet. "I....I'm....sorry. I don't know what....came over me...."

Hal readjusted his shirt with a bright grin as he waved dismissively, "Ah, no need to apologize. I just figured I'd say something before I got too into it. If ya know what I mean."

His eyes flitted downward briefly, and Tim's eyes were drawn to Hal's groin. The front of his leather pants bulged out massively, stretched to near bursting by a lump which extended from an ample package all the way to his right hip. It looked to be almost as thick around as a soda can.

Tim gawked, open mouthed, "Holy shit!"

Hal looked down, rubbing his swollen member, "Always said I was a grower." As he rubbed, the bulge receeded to a more manageable size, but still no less impressive. "Man, you really got me goin' there, too. You're quite the host."

Tim shook his head, "Are you saying you're....?"

"Gay'....?", Hal finished. He threw his hands out to his sides in an exaggerated gesture. "Hello! Fairy, duh....! Of course I'm gay. Just like you. And I didn't actually come to see you for tricks and treats." His one visible eyebrow lowered suggestively, "Pleasant though it was, to say the least."

Tim's expression became worried, "Well....what did you come here for?"

Hal suddenly folded his long legs beneath himself, floating mid-air as he sat indian style. "I came to help you, actually."

"Help me? How?"

Hal gestured, and a small jack'o-lantern appeared in a burst of what looked like purple and orange pixie dust. He scooped a handful of something yellow and orange out and popped it into his mouth as he went on. "You caught my attention a few days ago, an I've been watching you ever since." He held the pumpkin out to Tim, "Want some?"

Tim eyed it curiously, "What is it?"

Hal held a handful out for Tim to see, "Just candy corn. Man, you mortals sure know how to make good Halloween munchies. I can't get enough of this stuff." He popped another handful in his mouth.

"No thanks", Tim declined. "Anyway, you were saying?"

Hal tossed the mini-jack'o-lantern into the air where it disappeared with another burst of orange and purple. "I was saying that I've been watching your every move for the last four days."

Tim suddenly grabbed his costume shirt from the bed, trying to cover himself as he suddenly felt very vulnerable. "You've been spying on me?"

Hal's mouth crooked, "Oh please, it's a bit late for modesty. You've been standing here in your boxer-briefs for the last twenty minutes. And 'spying' is such a harsh word. More like....interested observation. And oooooh, the things I observed. You're quite the beefcake, Timmy, ya know that?"

Despite the surreality of the situation, Tim blushed as he looked at his feet. "Thanks", he mumbled.

Hal chuckled, a sound that was dark and innocent at the same time. "God, you're even cuter when you're modest."

Tim tried to bring the conversation back on track. "So, how are you going to help me?"

"Oh, right. The only time I can enter the mortal world is on Halloween night. And the rules say that on that night I get to use my powers to help one Halloweener."

"Halloweener'....?", Tim asked puzzled.

"Yeah, one mortal that best exemplifies the spirit of Halloween. And this year, that one mortal is you, studly."

Tim's curiosity was piqued. "What are you going to do?"

"Well, unless I miss my guess, there's a certain someone whose memory you'd like to jog shall we say?. Am I right?"

Tim's thoughts immediately went to Bruce.

"I'll take that look on your face as a 'yes'. Well, I can help you with that. I can help you give him a good dose of humility. Whaddya say?"

Tim pondered a moment, "I don't have to hurt him or anything, do I?"

Hal shook his head no. "Nope. The rules forbid me, or my chosen Halloweener, from doing permanent damage to anyone or anything. Besides, it wouldn't be very fairy-llike now, would it?"

"Okay", Tim said. "What do I have to do?"

Hal held his hand out toward Tim and a small cookie made to look like a jack'o-lantern appeared in his palm with another brief swirl of purple and orange pixie dust. "Take this. When you're ready to do it, all you have to do is eat the cookie. Now get your costume on, you're going to be late."

Tim quickly donned his costume as Hal watched in eager anticipation. He pulled the black satin shirt over his head. He began to tug the laces at the bottom of the collar to close it until Hal spoke up.

"Nah, leave it wide open. Looks waaaay better on ya that way."

Tim shook his head with a wry smile, "If you say so." The wide open collar left a great deal of Tim's chest in plain view, revealing the fairly deep cleft between his pecs.

Hal smiled approvingly with a thumbs up, "Muuuuch better!"

Tim pulled on the loose black velvetine pants, then the knee high leather boots. he tucked in the shirt, and tied the red sash around his waist, knotting it on his right hip. He went to slip the fake sword scabbard into the sash until Hal spoke up again.

"Eh, forget the sword. Makes ya look more like Zorro."

Tim tossed the scabbard onto the bed, then picked up the cape his mother had lovingly made from velvet with a satin lining. Finally, he donned the black domino mask and situated it on his face He looked in the mirror that Hal had entered through only a short time ago.

"Well, how do I look?"

Hal walked to stand close behind him with an appreciative smile as he looked into the mirror, "You look hot! But it needs....something....."

Tim surveyed his reflection, attempting to discern what it could be, "Looks okay to me."

Hal snapped his fingers as his expression brightened, "I got it! You need to work with what ya got."

Tim was puzzled, "What do you mean?"

Hal put his hands on Tim's shoulders as he brought his lips a fraction of an inch from Tim's ear. "Do you trust me?"

It seemed like an odd question that filled Tim with trepidation. Slowly, he nodded his head. "Ye....yes...."

Hal giggled once again, "Good!"

With a fluidly grageful motion, Hal slid his hands all over Tim's body from shoulders to feet. Tim was engulfed in a cloud of the now familiar pixie dust. A feeling of lightness consumed him as every fiber of his being was suddenly filled to overflowing with an indescribable tingling and Hal's sweet spicy aroma seemed to fill all of his senses. As he watched in the mirror, the looseness of the costume began to rapidly fade. The shirt shrank and shrank until it became like a second skin, lovingly hugging every masculine curve of his rippled torso. The pants, for their part, shrank, tightening and constricting around his legs until they felt like a body sock. The fabric of the pants seemed to shift amd melt as they morphed into a tight pair of leather pants similar to Hal's. The feeling began to fade as the shower of magical energy dissipated, and Tim was left breathless for a moment as he gazed upon his reflection.

"Now whaddya think?", Hal asked beaming at Tim over his shoulder in the mirror's reflection.

Every inch of the costume had conformed to Tim's tight, muscular physique. The collar was stretched wide, showing almost the entire breadth of his chest. His nipples showed plainly through the satin, as did the girth of his pecs and cobbled abs while simultaneously accentuating his narrow waist with the sash. The shiny nature of the fabric highlighted every striation of his torso, and the pants clung to his quads and rounded glutes attractively. His package stuck out from his crotch mouthwatereingly, looking as if he had stuffed a sock down the front.

Tim's mouth slowly curved upward into a confident smile, "I like it. But, uh, what's with the leather pants?"

Hal shrugged, "Just thought it needed a modern flair. I have a thing for hot guys in leather pants."

Tim turned to Hal, "Okay, now what?"

"Now, I need to give you one last thing...."

"What that....?"

Suddenly, Hal wrapped his arms around Tim's waist, and pressed his lips to Tim's. Tim stumbled back a few steps, caught off guard, but quickly relaxed. He slid his hands around Hal and willingly engaged in the deepest, most sensual kiss he'd ever gotten. He was only moderately surprised to find that Hal's lips were soft and moist and that Hal's mouth tasted exactly like he smelled. Moments turned to minutes as he felt the world around him begin to dim. The last thing he remebered was hearing Hal's voice.

"I'll be right here with you...."

[COLOR=red]Okay, kiddiez, there's Part 2. Hope you enjoy it. One thing I interested in hearing about is everyone's opinion of "Hal', The Halloween Fairy"; good or bad. The reason this chapter is so long is because, as I was writing Hal's scene, I kept thinking of things to add as I went along. The part where Tim gets to feel Hal up....? That was totally impromptu. I had no clue that i was gonna add that in when I started writing this part. Anyhoo, I hope you all enjoyed it. I know I enjoyed writing it. Hope to have the conclusion up by midnight on Halloween night.[/COLOR]

"...But, as my plastic surgeon always said, 'If ya gotta go...go with a smile!'" - Jack Nicholson as The Joker
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to MAZIVKAROLY's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 30th, 2006, 03:47 AM
MAZIVZEMBERE

MAZIVKAROLY is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to MAZIVKAROLY Send a message via MSN to MAZIVKAROLY Send a message via Yahoo to MAZIVKAROLY
Hal spook

Wonderful imaginative character drawing. Keep it going.
  #3   Add to joel24242's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 30th, 2006, 04:29 AM

joel24242
Send a message via MSN to joel24242 Send a message via Yahoo to joel24242
Hal is fine by me

That was a great chapter, i think I was drawn into Hal as much as Tim was, you description of Tim becoming entoxicated with Hal's presence was a nice touch. In my opinion I think Hal is good but that doesnt mean he can't be cheeky and unexpected. Up definately looking forward to reading whatever you have planned. Thanks for what is shaping up into a great story.

JD.
  #4   Add to MAZIVKAROLY's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 30th, 2006, 04:41 AM
MAZIVZEMBERE

MAZIVKAROLY is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to MAZIVKAROLY Send a message via MSN to MAZIVKAROLY Send a message via Yahoo to MAZIVKAROLY
more of Hal and Tim

Continue your development with expansion and even more detail. Will encourage you all I can through this message medium. Wonderfully inspired.
  #5   Add to mlbjock's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 30th, 2006, 07:01 AM

mlbjock
Send a message via AIM to mlbjock Send a message via Yahoo to mlbjock
Wow! You do have a way of vividly describing your characters!
  #6   Add to chocomus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 30th, 2006, 07:33 AM
LDF (Lazy Drawing Freak)

chocomus is on a distinguished road
Hey!
This chapter is very hot!
I like it a lot
  #7   Add to willsheej's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 30th, 2006, 08:16 AM

willsheej is on a distinguished road
Well like Hal I also have a thing for guys in leather so your on to an instant winner here. More please!
  #8   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 30th, 2006, 02:00 PM
"This is no trick!"

TheMM is on a distinguished road
Hal's good in my book, but really I'm dying for is what happens when he eats the cookie thing. I'm sure something I'M not expecting probably.
  #9   Add to spiff0695's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 2nd, 2006, 03:56 AM

spiff0695 has disabled reputation
This is really an excellent story. My only disappointment with it is that it won't be an ongoing one.

In terms of Hal...I actually like his character a lot. You consistently do a fantastic job of giving enough detail on characters so that they take on a life of their own. Such is the case with Hal. I'm more interested in him than the main character, I'm afraid. Looking forward to the conclusion.
  #10   Add to Lover_Boy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 2nd, 2006, 09:50 PM
A Lover of Muscle

Lover_Boy is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Lover_Boy
Well, That Just....

[COLOR=red]....Bites my friggin' CRANK ![/COLOR]

[COLOR=#ff0000]- So, I get up in the afternoon on All Hallow's Eve, and go online to finish "Masquerade", and the G.D. sit'es down for repairs![/COLOR]

[COLOR=#ff0000]- Fear not, true believers. I fully intend to post the conclusion, however.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#ff0000]spiff0659- Even after the story ends, you'll see Hal again next year. Or someone similar. Haven't decided yet if it'll be Hal, or a successor to Hal. I intend to write another six stories, each on All Hallows' Eve.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#ff0000][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#ff0000]- You all might have noticed that there isn't a lot of description of what Tim looks like. This isn't an oversight. It was intentional. Can anybody guess why....?[/COLOR]

"...But, as my plastic surgeon always said, 'If ya gotta go...go with a smile!'" - Jack Nicholson as The Joker
  #11   Add to spiff0695's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 10th, 2006, 05:00 AM

spiff0695 has disabled reputation
Hey LoverBoy...will there be a conclusion to this story? You haven't forgotten about us have you?? Oh...and how about another story but with a Christmas elf instead of Hal? Please come back and write more!!!
  #12   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 10th, 2006, 08:28 AM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
<< looks at watch >>

Where IS part 3?

:-)

xoxo

Richard
  #13   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 9th, 2009, 08:46 AM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
Hmm...

Nearly three years later, I'm still looking at my watch!

A Part 3 would be very welcome! (And if it's already there, a link would be good, too!)

xoxo

Richard
  #14   Add to redroger11's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 9th, 2009, 12:50 PM

redroger11 is on a distinguished road
Good instincts! That's what's supposed to happen when mortals experience the Fey. Fairies have drawn humans to them with their extreme qualities for centuries, (At least in the good literature). And more often than not, humans are unable to resist tasting those extremes. You have this story on fire! And it looks like your hero might keep from getting burnt. Keep going the way you are and trust your instincts. Just keep a fire extinguisher ready for all the people and things around the main characters. Don't wanna have someone call the Fire Marshal, now do we?

Keep Writing

redroger11

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options