The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to sdfsdf2's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 6th, 2006, 04:45 PM

sdfsdf2 is on a distinguished road
Wishing for Men pt.6

[COLOR=#000000]Part 6.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]I couldn?t believe Steven and Cody were still out of school but it also made me feel calmer too, knowing that I wouldn?t be having sex every period. Pat clung by me as much as he could without drawing to much attention and tended to rub against my ass playfully and talk dirty when he was close; typical quarterback. The biggest mistake I made was when I was looking at Gus and Chris that day.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]Chris was tall and had black bowl cut hair with sideburns. He had a nicely muscled body and a nice bulge in his pants to go with it. Being the T.A. of my English, I often looked at him and imagined what he looked like naked. He defenently had a good amount of hair on him. His brown eyes also looked good on his rugged face.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]Gus on the other hand was just as tall but had nicely tanned skinned like someone from an Italian island. He also had brown eyes and brown hair that was close on the sides but long for the bang and layering front to back. His build was athletic and his bulge was about the same. Gus seemed like a puppy dog at times, always doing stuff to make Chris laugh. I wondered what it would be like if they had sex, I thought to my self rubbing the necklace around my neck. I soon realized I didn?t have to use the words I wish because they began to look at each other lustily and rubbed the now larger bulges in their pants. As the bell rang they rushed out of the class and into one of the non-used hallways. I of course entered on the side and ducked down to watch.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]Gus looked at Chris and removed his shirt as he sucked on Chris?s nipples and worked his way down the pecs, down his dark happy trail on his abs, and to his pants. Chris then said something along the line of, ?I knew you wanted it, go on. Suck it!? and began rubbing his dick in Gus?s face through his pants. Gus surprised him by putting his mouth on the bulge and started to suck it and lick at it through the pants with pure want. Chris let out a moan and shudder of pleasure and began rocking back in forth in Gus?s face as his dick got harder. Gus seeing that he liked it, worked even harder at it and rubbed his hands along Chris?s waist as he unbuckled his pants and to my surprise shoved them down quickly revealing Chris?s boxers and the boner that shot up through them. It was huge! Gus hungrily fingered Chris?s orange size balls as Chris grabbed on to his shoulders for support and moaned again in ecstasy. Taking no time Gus literally ripped off his boxers to reveal a natural ten inch cock which he quickly lunged down on and began licking before swallowing the whole head (which was perfect shaped) and sucking up and down.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]Chris grinned ruthlessly as he began thrusting forward in motion with his friend, fucking him in the face harder and harder. Then, to his surprise and pleasure, Gus began fingering him almost expertly causing Chris to moan and tense, his body getting sweatier and rigid as he got close to climax.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]Finally with a deep moan of pure pleasure, Chris went rigid and fired seven long and thick loads into to Gus?s mouth who swallowed it, then when he thought it was done removed it and sucked the left over off which caused him to cum one last time and with a shudder, fall into Gus?s arms as the guy caught the cum in his mouth with a slurp and grin. Lying down next to him, he continued to rub Chris?s body.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]After a minute, Chris got up and began to rub Gus?s dick who then began moaning in pleasure slowly as he rolled his head back as Chris said, ?Thought I?d return the favor.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]Removing Gus?s shirt he kissed his lips, hickeying the neck, sucked the nipples hard, and continued down Gus?s abs and happy trail to his pants. Seeing them in the way, he quickly started sucking on Gus?s boner through his pants as he unbuckled it; Gus by now was lolling his head back and just moaning out louder and saying the word, ?Harder!? which Chris did as he groped Gus harder and removing his pants, also ripped off his boxers saying, ?You look better in commando.? With that he licked Gus?s cock quickly and lunged down, sucking it off mercilessly and with quickly sucks as Gus thrust back in pleasure. I was impressed that Gus had the same cock build and so was Chris as he sucked it off and began fingering Gus hard, causing him to go off in his mind in pure ecstasy. Soon though Gus went rigid and with a loud moan shot seven long, fast, thick, hard loads into Chris making him clamp down and swallow every drop. Then to finish the job he licked up Gus?s cock causing him to blow one last time in the air, which Chris caught and slurped in to impress Gus who then fell into his arms to weak to move. Laying there he fondled him until he got his strength back and began fondling him too. Seeing that lunch was almost over they got up and kissed each other and got dressed and with a final rub said to each other while leaving the door, ?Thanks and we?ll continue this again soon.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]As they left I saw that I had created to very sexy and passionate lovers and sooner or later all this was going to explode in my face; but shrugging that aside I went to go find Pat because now I was horny and he was just the guy to see for that.[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to chocomus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 7th, 2006, 11:45 AM
LDF (Lazy Drawing Freak)

chocomus is on a distinguished road
Hot!

Hot,hot!
What will be next? I mean... Who will be next?
The coach? The nerd? Maybe the entire swim team(At the same time )?... I wonder...
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options