Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

General General discussion about male muscle growth

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #41   Add to Otaru_grower's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 10th, 2006, 06:15 PM

Otaru_grower is on a distinguished road
Love watching guys smoke cigars and the smell of them. Stories with muscle and cigars as well. I don't know why, for me it just goes with masculinity and allure, sex appeal, and studliness.

Body switching is a fetish of mine which is rather rare. I love the idea of swapping two other people, putting a small guy or a younger kid in an adult's body and vice versa. Or just plain old age progression. I love the idea of swapping jocks and nerds, or dorm roommates.

Also have a love for muscle stealing stories.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to Otaru_grower For This Useful Post:
Big RR (December 11th, 2013)
  #42   Add to UrGaath's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 10th, 2006, 10:49 PM

UrGaath is on a distinguished road
response to tanky's dream:

I have never heard of someone having that kind of embarassing growth dream until now- but I've had one, too!
I had a similar type of dream (day-dream, actually- but VERY VIVID), in my sixth-grade class one day. (BTW: I was starting on my growth spurt a little early (in 7th-grade I was 5ft. 6, half a foot taller than the rest of the boys- they caught up a year later, but for one year, I was a giant amongst middle-schoolers! )
But, the dream - I was bent over reading a book (this was the hour after lunch recess, when minds tend to wander...), everyone was bent over their books, reading... and I started to grow- taller and taller, I passed 6 ft, I think I passed 7 ft tall, probably well over- I felt like I had tremenously long limbs, which at the moment I happened to be using to holding this schoolbook. (BTW, this was really a feeling of TALLNESS, not any muscle growth- I felt myself slender, not to the extreme of being storklike, but quite gracile) I could feel myself towering over everyone else! and I started to fear what would happen when we finished reading this section (everyone was looking down, reading along) and they looked up and saw towering me! and I was afraid even to look around I was so afraid of what had happened. I took some comfort (actually a LOT of comfort) in the fact that what was happening was involuntary, no choice, and that made me feel good about it, and that really made me feel good- that they accepted this weirdness in me. (might be some pre-runners of same-sex appreciation there, in retrospect I think, everyone jump in and psychoanalyze!)
Anyway, I hadn't come across anyone who'd posted anything like that experience before.

AND...
getting more back to the thread subject...

In high school in PE there was a guy who was probably well over six feet, and his body shape I'd never seen before. I'd never seen (or maybe, not noticed) guys with traps so huge they mounded up and chest muscles so big they stuck out in front. Anyway, we had been divided into partners to play tennis, and my partner was out sick, so I was up against this very interestingly bulging monster and his partner, who was average/small. This guy could only move in slow motion. If I aimed a shot at him, his mammoth arm wouldn't bring the racket around to respond until the ball was passing out of bounds behind him. He was really sluggish. In fascination with his very interesting size and shape (and also because we we playing a game and I wanted to win, hehe) I started aiming my shots for him, away from his more agile partner. After several of his pathetic attempts to play, his friend caught on to me and started dashing over to play my shots to cover for his mammoth partner.
I wish I could say I saw the guy with his shirt off, but only a few guys did PE shirtless and he wasn't one of them, and our boys' locker room was divided into two different rooms, and as luck would have it we were separated, then a couple of weeks later I had to xfer to a different period for college A.P. reasons and never saw him again.

But ever since then I've been intrigued (no, fascinated!) by guys who blow up their muscles so huge they get sluggish. Big, severely bulging, ultra-shapely masses. After he quit steroids there was an interview with Frank Sepe (east coast bodybuilder, I'm sure at least some of you know who I'm talking about ) in a BB mag and he was talking about how he got up to 290 pounds and he couldn't find any clothing to fit (although I imagine he hadn't bit the bullet and gone to a big and tall store, they carry some truly humongous sizes, but I can see how it's a bummer that the variety of normal clothing isn't usable), and how all his movements were in slow motion, and he said it was a chore just to get up off the couch and walk down to the corner store, he was carrying so much body weight. I thought that was really cool and I think it's too bad he didn't do a photo shoot (or even better, a video shoot- would'a loved to see that mass in motion) before he gave up the juice. (He still looks great, BTW, in the pics I've seen- very handsome, just doesn't have that unbelievable sex appeal that comes from going for the bulgiest muscles possible.)

I am surprised to see others talking about certain overdeveloped muscles- I think that's great too- especially chest. Chest is my favorite. Traps, Calves and biceps, too. It really showcases the beauty to have them oversized, slightly to greatly.

And one that no one else has mentioned yet, I love long hair. Yeah, I came of age in the late 80's-early 90's, when waist-length hair was relatively quite widespread. I love straight, flowing, waist-length hair. put that on a ballooning-muscled, narrow-waisted guy and I'm in heaven.

okay, looks like I'm writing a novel here, I'll stop here.
Great thread subject!

-UrGaath

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanky
I first got off on the idea of forced muscle growth from a very vivid wet dream I had when I was about 11-12 years old. In my dream I was on a school trip to the woods. Our group had reached a secluded lake and the only way to cross it was this old rickety bridge. Well somehow I was the one who had to go first! I started walking across this bridge but half way across it collapsed and I fell into the lake. The moment my body touched the water it began exploding with enormous muscles! Terrified I scrabbled to shore, every second I was in the water my muscles inflating like balloons all over my body. By the time I scrabbled to shore I was so gigantically muscular I could barely move. I'd even sprouted a thick beard and thick black hair now covered my monstrous pecs! I remember thinking, what’s my Mom going to say! Then the teacher told me he’d heard about this lake and that there was no way of reversing the growth and I'd be massive for the rest of my life. All the other kids backed away in terror and awe. Then the pretty girls in the group came forward, horrified by my size, and yet unable to keep their hands from stroking and fondling my massive biceps and hairy pecs. That's when I woke up to a bit of a mess! But I like to think that if I had stayed asleep I'd have started flexing my monstrous body, disgusted by the enormity of my new muscles but unable to stop flexing, posing and showing it all off! It was a really weird dream but to this day thinking about it, even after all these year, still gets me off.

Last edited by UrGaath; December 12th, 2006 at 11:12 PM.
  #43   Add to TaurusJake's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 11th, 2006, 07:28 AM

TaurusJake is on a distinguished road
Bodybuilders in underwear and swimwear do it for me. Also tied up - there's something about a perfect, muscular body in bondage. All that power being *temporarily* kept at bay.
  #44   Add to musclemike05's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 11th, 2006, 08:35 AM

musclemike05 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by tanky
The moment my body touched the water it began exploding with enormous muscles! ...

I was so gigantically muscular I could barely move. ...

backed away in terror and awe. Then the pretty girls in the group came forward, horrified by my size, and yet unable to keep their hands from stroking and fondling my massive biceps and hairy pecs....

I'd have started flexing my monstrous body, disgusted by the enormity of my new muscles but unable to stop flexing, posing and showing it all off!

fuck yeah that's hot!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to musclemike05 For This Useful Post:
  #45   Add to Jockzilla's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 15th, 2006, 07:53 PM

Jockzilla is on a distinguished road
I'm a Macrophile, so a giant-sized (200ft tall) muscle giant is an "HUGE" turn-on!

Of course, any kind of extraordinary growth excites me, so the HULK, or even the basketball players who grow... and grow... and GROW, can really be fantastic!!!!

I love the great stuff here! I'm sorry for being such a lurker, but please keep up all the great work and contributions!
  #46   Add to giantw's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 17th, 2006, 03:16 PM

giantw is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to giantw
amen to that!!!

I LOVE muscle giants. Anyone ever wanna talk about muscle giants, IM me at "growingstud" on Yahoo!!!
  #47   Add to paarke's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 18th, 2006, 10:30 AM

paarke is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to paarke
Yeah, huge muscle giant fan too, the bigger the better! Love super strength stuff too.
The Following User Says Thank You to paarke For This Useful Post:
  #48   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 19th, 2006, 01:58 PM
"This is no trick!"

TheMM is on a distinguished road
A type of MG-based fetish I have is growing only certain muscles. Like massive pecs or biceps to such proportions that it's hard for the guy to move that area of his body.

Hot example: A guy has his biceps grown to such size (I figure 100 inches is just right) that he can barely pick them up, despite their size and strength.

I think that would be an awesome series of morphs to see. Stories are even better.
  #49   Add to fljoc20's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 24th, 2006, 07:39 PM

fljoc20 has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMM
Another major major MAJOR fetish I have is cock growth, hot mama I love a big fucker.
Heh, likewise! Bigger the better there, and if it has trouble fittin' anywhere, all the better ;-)

My big one is uniforms/gear. Particularly military stuff, fatigues, not so much the dressier uniforms. Big, heavy boots, too. Dig sports gear, too. Uniforms that can partially adapt to growth is a big point, too, like a marine's camo pants & combat boots bein able to handle his growth... yum yum.

I like proprtionate guys generally, although I tend to focus on upper body in RPs and the like. More the describe, etc.

For some reason I like the idea of best buddies of any kind, too... best football buds growing, that sort of thing. Frat bros, too. Mmm.

Not big into hair. Generally like younger guys, so that works well.

I can do furry stuff. Not a huge fan, but done right, they can be wicked-hot.

Are you into RP (or any guys in this thread, for that matter)? fljoc20 on both Y! and AIM :-)
  #50   Add to ColeMead's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 25th, 2006, 07:44 PM

ColeMead is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to ColeMead
"2) Shorter bodybuilders: maybe not tiny short but a little below average height guys with massive muscles turn me on. I like that the guy can be a similar size to me (I'm not very tall you see) and so there's something in common there but then his body couldn't be more different to mine by virtue of his massive muscles. Shorter guys tend also to have thicker, rounder muscles, which are a major turn on for me, and they also have THE beefiest, roundest muscle butts!!"

As a short guy this kicks ass. Got a good base for a nice muscle butt and working on it. Love the butt!!!
  #51   Add to muscleboyil's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 30th, 2006, 10:24 PM

muscleboyil
Send a message via Yahoo to muscleboyil
I would definitely say muscle "inflation" is what gets me going... more so the actual spherical masses filling out, fighting for room! Rock on.
  #52   Add to agreatguy6's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 30th, 2006, 10:31 PM
Myself. Skinny guy.

agreatguy6 is on a distinguished road
amen to that!
  #53   Add to size15shox's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 1st, 2007, 12:02 PM

size15shox is on a distinguished road
Along with muscle growth, I love cock growth and foot growth, and just like muscles, there's no such thing as too big. It's a real turn-on to imagine the awkwardness that would come in everyday life with a cock too big for pants, or feet too big for shoes. How hard would it be walking around with 24" feet? 30"? 36"? How would you drive a car? Get on a plane? Walk up and down steps?

I also like the idea of being turned into a statue against my will, aware and with all my senses, but being told that it's a permanent, irreversible change. I imagine being told I'll make a great piece of art in a public gallery or maybe in a private collection, or that I'd fetch a high price at auction.

It must be a fantasy of most bodybuilders to be on display, to show off their bodies, to be on a pedestal as an example of the perfect male physique. Being turned into a statue is just an opportunity to take that idea to its extreme, so that your *only* purpose is to be on display. And just imagine... no more lifting, no more dieting, no more aging, frozen in time at the peak of your physical perfection.

I also like to imagine being offered some kind of muscle growth drug. Over a month it makes my muscles grow huge, but as a side effect, it makes my cock and feet huge too. I love the feeling of having growing muscles, but do I want to continue that, knowing I'll end up with monster feet and cock? And there's another side effect unknown to me until it's too late... after my muscles, cock and feet are sufficiently huge, I turn to marble. The whole purpose of the drug is to create a collection of hyper-masculine statues, and the addictive nature of muscle growth makes it quite effective.

Many of my muscle growth fantasies involve some kind of unintended consequence, sometimes several. I guess the moral to the story is that shortcuts can cost you in ways you can't even imagine.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to size15shox For This Useful Post:
Big RR (December 11th, 2013), cutlerfan (December 10th, 2013)
  #54   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 11th, 2007, 12:27 AM
"This is no trick!"

TheMM is on a distinguished road
I feel like I've said it before, but I love stacking! Ya, know, where the guy grows new muscles and the like?

"Put your controller on the floor...Put it down as flat as you can...That's good. Now I will move your controller by the power of my will alone!"
  #55   Add to mike100's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 17th, 2007, 09:13 PM

mike100 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to mike100
just growing man, think about it all the time man.

Last edited by mike100; January 25th, 2008 at 10:45 PM.
  #56   Add to Brian's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 21st, 2007, 03:04 AM
Observer

Brian has disabled reputation
are there any good sites for inlfation?
  #57   Add to harleyxr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 28th, 2007, 02:26 PM
harleyxr

harleyxr is on a distinguished road
Chains. Ropes. Leather restraints. A big muscular guy helpless and being made to submit. Of course, this is my life, not just a fantasy. (Smile)

Last edited by harleyxr; January 30th, 2007 at 12:43 PM.
  #58   Add to agreatguy6's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 29th, 2007, 09:45 PM
Myself. Skinny guy.

agreatguy6 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian
are there any good sites for inlfation?
yeah, but half of them are Furry.

I think I posted it here somewhere....

The Inflationation
and
The Furry Inflation Page

are pretty good.
  #59   Add to walbb25's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 24th, 2013, 10:09 AM

walbb25 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to walbb25
I definetely bring inflation into muscle growth as well, just thinking about a guys muscles filling up with air is really really hot i think .
  #60   Add to LeatherGryphon's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 24th, 2013, 10:31 AM

LeatherGryphon is on a distinguished road
Chains. Ropes. Leather restraints. A big muscular guy willing and submissive. Been there done that on both sides of the coin.

But also Minotaurs, massively muscular minotaurs, snout, horns, hooves, huge dick, the works. Yum! See my "Taurhaven" illustrations at http://galleries.mpe3d.com login and search owner's name LeatherGryphon2
  #61   Add to ploder4's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 24th, 2013, 11:26 AM

ploder4 is on a distinguished road
I don't know what it is but I have always been into massive muscle guys wearing torn clothing especially cutoffs. I guess it's the thought that the guys body is just so big that he ends up busting out with a simple flex. Or he had to cut them up just to make room for his body.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-5AAyHJ_fgb...I/s1600/09.jpg
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ploder4 For This Useful Post:
alwaysmyway (December 10th, 2013), Big RR (December 11th, 2013)
  #62   Add to EQQUS's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 24th, 2013, 06:37 PM
...That horse dude...

EQQUS
Send a message via Yahoo to EQQUS
Besides the mandatory muscle growth:
Bearded men
Hairy muscled men
Musk
hyper genitals
sweat
body fluids induced growth
slight increased stature (not macro)
anthro/furry
human-furry transformation
nipple cum
male lactation
cumflation
  #63   Add to muscle-ace's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 24th, 2013, 06:51 PM

muscle-ace is on a distinguished road
Along with muscle growth I'd have to say:
sensitive nipples
foot growth (not insanely big)
height growth (no macro)
age progression or regression (between 16 and 45)
depending on the situation, body hair
uniforms (again depending on situation)
mental changes
face improvement (ex becoming like a model)
cock and ball growth
and probably other things I havent discovered yet.
  #64   Add to schwermarko's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 9th, 2013, 10:16 PM

schwermarko is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to schwermarko
Odd man out, perhaps

Ok, so being a hetero, I always get the fear that I am the only one with these fetishes, then one of us says something, and a fair few chime in. I begin to think that we could learn a thing or two, since LGBT seem to be so much better attuned to the varieties of sexual experience.

So I am into the following:

Size differential, I have actually made it a goal to bang a chick a third my size, a four to one ratio would fucking rock.

My ball gut, I vacillate between being into muscle and fat and generally settle somewhere in between, Roid Guts are awesome, I love being stuffed, and I like stories that involve how much you need to eat to gain weight.

Getting "too big," I am not into unwilling growth, but outgrowing clothes and cars and being to big to do things for yourself. The lumbering gait caused by massive legs, and being winded from the amount of mass being lugged around - all fantastic.

I am into plausibility in a story too, I want to think about roids, and GH, and hold out the hope of genetic engineering that one day I could go somewhere and come out with my pituitary gland and testes perminantly cranked to the max with no myostantin and insatiable hunger, so that I can go back to my gym and grind away with no limitations to stand in the way of how much mass I can accumulate.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to schwermarko For This Useful Post:
alwaysmyway (December 10th, 2013), Big RR (December 11th, 2013), hero1000 (December 10th, 2013), lurker5 (December 10th, 2013), manlion (December 10th, 2013), mecmec (December 9th, 2013), vlad (December 19th, 2013), worshipper (December 15th, 2013)
  #65   Add to hero1000's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 14th, 2013, 11:08 PM

hero1000 is on a distinguished road
Not into "unwilling growth"

For those who say they are not into unwilling growth, would that include fantasy situations like The Hulk? Banner was technically not willing to transform, but I thought it was hot as crap when he tried to fight it and his clothes slowly gave way to his muscle. I don't think I would be unwilling if I was the Hulk, although it seems it could happen unexpectedly possibly leading to embarrassing situations...but I would still have a hard on....
  #66   Add to Muscle_lover's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 15th, 2013, 01:59 AM

Muscle_lover is on a distinguished road
Besides the mandatory muscle growth:

hyper genitals
Hyper sweaty
body fluids induced growth
nipple cum
Nipple inflation
male lactation
cumflation
farmed bodybuilders
steroid addiction
Dumb jocks

Help me to get HUGE
The Following User Says Thank You to Muscle_lover For This Useful Post:
rodready (December 15th, 2013)
  #67   Add to GROW4me's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 15th, 2013, 08:10 AM
Love SIZE-obsessed Guys!

GROW4me is on a distinguished road
My interest in the general fetish of muscle growth normally involves

-Size differences (skinny guys and muscle guys together; plausible height guys, 6ft to 12ft tall)
-Big guys dominating smaller guys (nothing violent, just bigger guys into being the alpha male)
-Growth caused by food or hyper-nutritional engineered food (food turns into muscle rapidly, probably related to gainer fetish, but more like a roid-gut out-balanced by muscle; he becomes more power-hungry and obsessed with food as he gets bigger and realizes the connection)
-Growth caused by muscle worship (seeks out worshippers in order to grow)
-Growth caused by unusually effective reaction to working out (flexing or lifting becomes an obsession as he realizes the connection to his rapid growth)
-Growth caused by sex (with certain people who worship muscle)
-Growth caused by chemicals (pills, injections, protein shakes, etc.)
-Self worship (generally, I love a story where the growing guy gets turned on and drunk on his own growth, becoming obsessed with whatever is causing the growth; growth as an addiction)

Stories and fantasies involving these sub-topics of muscle growth are my favorite! Do any of these hit the nail on the head for anyone else?
The Following User Says Thank You to GROW4me For This Useful Post:
Muscle_lover (December 15th, 2013)
  #68   Add to greeneear88's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 15th, 2013, 11:17 AM
Artist of Muscle and Such

greeneear88
Send a message via Yahoo to greeneear88
Ho boy, i think a better wording form this would be fetishes that I got BECAUSE OF muscle growth.

Bursting out of clothes, either too huge for them or they're left in tatters.

Cock and balls growth, of ANY size increment

Height growth, sometimes into Macro, but in the range of 7-12 feet is key for me.

Uncontrollable Growth. this is a bit tricky sometimes. sometimes growing more than intended, and then there's the continuous growth: can't stop growing!

Size difference. Even hotter when getting into Macro/Micro, but bodybuilder vs augmented muscle freak is awesome too.

Immobilization. Even better when it's not prevalent right away, get so huge over a longer period of time it gets harder and harder to move.

Super Strength, able to uproot a 30 foot oak tree...for starters.

Lactation. One of my weirder ones, but a pair of slightly over sized pecs with large nipples leaking nipple cum, yes. (add to this Nipple growth)

Muscle gut, roid gut, hard ball gut, even flabby gut on muscles!

Hand/foot growth. Especially when getting into super-sized muscles and such.

Hair growth. either facial, head, or body hair.

Cum = growth. Oh yes, favorite of mine, absorbing the cum and getting bigger and stronger!

Cum inflation. While great WITH cum = growth, i just like making abs turn into a huge hard gut from a huge muscle freak cumming so much into a worshiper.

3XL= Way too small
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to greeneear88 For This Useful Post:
dominicrue (December 15th, 2013), lurker5 (December 15th, 2013), Muscle_lover (December 15th, 2013), nzbodybuilder (December 15th, 2013)
  #69   Add to Bilderi's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 15th, 2013, 12:51 PM

Bilderi is on a distinguished road
So let's see...

Movement impending muscle growth
Bald
Facial and body hair
Steroid fetish
Big nipples
Sweat
Muscle/roid gut

Now the craziest part is that I like all of the above for both men and women.
  #70   Add to suma's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 15th, 2013, 01:16 PM

suma is on a distinguished road
I'm gonna quote schwermarko below bcuz his fetishes are a lot like mine.
I even envy his goal to bank a chick a third his size or smaller bcuz it's very possible with females and less so with m2m.

I'll add to my list any type of combat that is brutal and displays the muscles and strength
Guys with flaring nostrils or ones that flare when enraged or fighting
Guys with caveman-like shaped brows or heads
Or gorilla like heads and back of the neck how it protrudes
Certain musky funky scents

Quote:
Originally Posted by schwermarko View Post
Ok, so being a hetero, I always get the fear that I am the only one with these fetishes, then one of us says something, and a fair few chime in. I begin to think that we could learn a thing or two, since LGBT seem to be so much better attuned to the varieties of sexual experience.

So I am into the following:

Size differential, I have actually made it a goal to bang a chick a third my size, a four to one ratio would fucking rock.

My ball gut, I vacillate between being into muscle and fat and generally settle somewhere in between, Roid Guts are awesome, I love being stuffed, and I like stories that involve how much you need to eat to gain weight.

Getting "too big," I am not into unwilling growth, but outgrowing clothes and cars and being to big to do things for yourself. The lumbering gait caused by massive legs, and being winded from the amount of mass being lugged around - all fantastic.

I am into plausibility in a story too, I want to think about roids, and GH, and hold out the hope of genetic engineering that one day I could go somewhere and come out with my pituitary gland and testes perminantly cranked to the max with no myostantin and insatiable hunger, so that I can go back to my gym and grind away with no limitations to stand in the way of how much mass I can accumulate.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to suma For This Useful Post:
Big RR (December 16th, 2013), Musclemasster (December 15th, 2013)
  #71   Add to Musclemasster's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 15th, 2013, 01:41 PM

Musclemasster is on a distinguished road
Nice list. Any stories you know of hit home re food and/or self worship?
Quote:
Originally Posted by GROW4me View Post
My interest in the general fetish of muscle growth normally involves

-Size differences (skinny guys and muscle guys together; plausible height guys, 6ft to 12ft tall)
-Big guys dominating smaller guys (nothing violent, just bigger guys into being the alpha male)
-Growth caused by food or hyper-nutritional engineered food (food turns into muscle rapidly, probably related to gainer fetish, but more like a roid-gut out-balanced by muscle; he becomes more power-hungry and obsessed with food as he gets bigger and realizes the connection)
-Growth caused by muscle worship (seeks out worshippers in order to grow)
-Growth caused by unusually effective reaction to working out (flexing or lifting becomes an obsession as he realizes the connection to his rapid growth)
-Growth caused by sex (with certain people who worship muscle)
-Growth caused by chemicals (pills, injections, protein shakes, etc.)
-Self worship (generally, I love a story where the growing guy gets turned on and drunk on his own growth, becoming obsessed with whatever is causing the growth; growth as an addiction)

Stories and fantasies involving these sub-topics of muscle growth are my favorite! Do any of these hit the nail on the head for anyone else?
  #72   Add to GROW4me's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 15th, 2013, 05:48 PM
Love SIZE-obsessed Guys!

GROW4me is on a distinguished road
Hi Musclemasster

Here are a few of my favorite stories off the top of my head...

Justin - The Bigger the Better
College Muscle
My College Roommate
Ben Gets Huge
His Cup of Tea
He Won't Stop Growing
Brad the Beast

There are more that I love. As I think of them, I'll pass em on!
  #73   Add to garrix's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 16th, 2013, 06:51 PM

garrix is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to garrix
Other things I like to bring in:

-Hypermasculinity in all its forms.
-Guys getting hairier
-Guys gaining weight (fat + muscle), bulking up huge
-Guys turning into powerlifter type bears
-Guys changing ethnicity
-Unwanted transformation
-Excessive masculinity, muscle, hair, whatever
-growth to immobility

I like lean too, but I like the drama of a guy getting thicker everywhere and not being as sure about liking it.
  #74   Add to anpuZA's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 30th, 2013, 12:35 PM
Come up 2 the lab

Thanked 1,280 Times in 508 Posts
anpuZA will become famous soon enough
Mmm, other Fetishes combined with muscle growth...

1.) Induced Muscle growth - be it by magic / will or some chemical combo or simple genetic engineering.
2.) Muscle growth by way of muscle theft - I tend to couple this with another favourite of mine
3.) "Under dog" topping the big dog using / draining his own strength.
4.) Big bro vs Little bro / son vs dad, lol, I'm not averse to a little fantasy incest, as long as it is tasteful and the guys are hot.
5.) Big vs little, don't mind violence, but I absolutely love it when the aggression turns into a deep seated love of the smaller guy (the big guy usually being
sensitive and sweet when there's no need to show off his alpha"ness" to keep the troupe in check.
6.) Growth caused by cum, absorbed by the growing dude. Personal favourite would be cock in cock fucking and unloading (yes the big guy needs to be that big already), in fact
the small guy could unload into big daddy, causing him to churn up and deliver his own batter, which by way of his immense orgasm strength is virtually deposited directly into the smaller guys sack, which in turns swells and then because of the unique properties of big daddy's juice makes his balls go into overdrive, creating a super growth stimulant that then causes the small guy to blow a massive load back into the big guy that literally drains him of quite a bit of his power / muscularity (and then obviously causes the big guy to grow) but also leaves him (the small guy) in an enhanced state so that once he gets back to lifting weights he can regain all that muscle mass / power he lost (from cumming) in a day or two and then double the regain two or three days later. So he and big daddy can follow that schedule, incrementing both their sizes whilst still keeping the big vs little balance. I guess I should get off my arse and start writing stories.
7.) Self suck cum and growth. Easily one of the sexiest fantasies and real things (self sucking) that guys can do. I would love to be busy with a guys balls whilst he is going to town on this own head... fuck, just the thought of that prick of his pulsing and flexing as his load travels up his dick sends me over the edge.
8.) Hyper muscle and cock, keeping proportions to some extent and without mobility issues. I still want a man who can pose his amazing godlike muscles in the end.
9.) Eating to gain muscle, I kept this apart because it's something that I like to see in real life (bodybuilders chowing down on food). Especially when it's more alpha stud vs servile little bitch prepares food for his alpha male type scenario. This is not something I always appreciate in literature, but drawings of muscle growth usually carries it across better.
10.) Restrained and or violated muscle. This kind plays together with point three I guess, and can include a tentacle or two or three or thirty. One thing though, I am not saying rape is acceptable if the guy is hot or that getting it on with an octopus from the nth dimension is completely normal (cause it aint), unless it's that Cthulhu demon dude from Logan's Pornomicon (http://loganporncomics.org/home.htm), then... have at it.

the rest of the stuff well, for the most part run of the mill stuff.

Last edited by anpuZA; December 30th, 2013 at 02:24 PM.
  #75   Add to luvmuscles2006's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 30th, 2013, 10:42 PM

luvmuscles2006 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to luvmuscles2006
A great thread............love the idea of some muscle dude doing anything to get big......lifting, the whole roids, force feeding...........nothing is off limits. Love them showing off their power...............gut / pec punching, bending steel bars, flexing out of shirts, wanting to be a bodyguard type figure. Anyone with similar pm me. Happy new year to all!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options