The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Chat & Role-Playing Transcripts
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Chat & Role-Playing Transcripts Post your muscle growth role-play chat transcripts here! (Please read the forum rules before posting!)

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to karateboy310's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 27th, 2006, 05:27 PM

karateboy310 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to karateboy310 Send a message via AIM to karateboy310 Send a message via MSN to karateboy310 Send a message via Yahoo to karateboy310
One of my rps

I dicided to post an rp I did with a friend so here it is, tell me what you think

[COLOR=#d35900][13:12] bodybuilder2be[/COLOR]: Hey dude, look at this pump from the gym*I flex my bicep* You wish you had guns like that
[COLOR=#0163b3][13:13] tyrant4242[/COLOR]: Wish? I know I do ~I grin and flex my bicep harder, my own swelling up past yours some~ In fact, I'm bigger
[COLOR=#d35900][13:14] bodybuilder2be[/COLOR]: No you are so not *I flex a double bi, swelling my bicep past yours a little*, See that little man
[COLOR=#0163b3][13:15] tyrant4242[/COLOR]: ~I laugh and do a most musculat, pumping myself up, soon easily bigger~ Who are you calling little, tiny?
[COLOR=#d35900][13:16] bodybuilder2be[/COLOR]: *I grimace and do my own most musclar, growing bigger with each flex until I surpass you* You tine*I say smiling
[COLOR=#0163b3][13:17] tyrant4242[/COLOR]: I'll show you tiny ~I grunt and flex harder, bulging and swelling up bigger and bigger until you only come up to my pecs, my muscles pumped hugely~
[COLOR=#d35900][13:18] bodybuilder2be[/COLOR]: Yeah right Miget*I reply as I flex harder and faster, swelling larger and larger until I easily surpass you and then for good measure I flex a double bi, which peaks as the mountians of muscle harden into the flex*
[COLOR=#0163b3][13:20] tyrant4242[/COLOR]: You're the midget here, little man ~I flex and bulge, pumping myself up still further, huge veins popping out across my body as I soon surpass you but keep going, my muscles growing thick and powerful~
[COLOR=#d35900][13:22] bodybuilder2be[/COLOR]: I doubt it *I flex as well, pumpin glarger and large, as my muscles continue to expand, now coved with huge veins, till they surpassyours, and I continue so as not to lose this contest*
[COLOR=#0163b3][13:24] tyrant4242[/COLOR]: say what you like, little man. I'm gonna be the biggest ~I strain and flex hugely, swelling further until I pass you, growing monstrous in size now so that you're only coming up to my abs~
[COLOR=#d35900][13:26] bodybuilder2be[/COLOR]: NOt gonna happen *I flex harder and harder, swelling till I catch up with you and even surpass you, growing so huge, that with the two of us we cant fit in the room and crush the walls as I continue to grow till you only come up to the bottom of my massive slabs of muscled pecs
[COLOR=#d35900][13:26] bodybuilder2be[/COLOR]: *
[COLOR=#0163b3][13:30] tyrant4242[/COLOR]: Oh yes it is! ~I strain my muscles harder, reddening a little as I pump up and up, muscles swelling and shattering what's left of the room until your looking at my pecs~
[COLOR=#d35900][13:32] bodybuilder2be[/COLOR]: No its not *I flex harder, tuning red as I pump larger and larger, growing every second, until you only up to my pecs which I procede to bounce in your face* You think you can surpass this *I flex a double bi, which is easly over72"
[COLOR=#d35900][13:32] bodybuilder2be[/COLOR]: *
[COLOR=#0163b3][13:33] tyrant4242[/COLOR]: I can make you look like an ant, small fry ~I smirk and flex on, spreading my legs as my quads grow larger, my back widening more, my chest swelling immensely until your at my abs again and I flex them in your face~
[COLOR=#d35900][13:36] bodybuilder2be[/COLOR]: Yeah right *I smile and continue to flex, my lages growing lager and larger, my back widening, my arms becoming literally mountians of muscle, my chest expanding out into gargantuon slabs of muscle in your face*
[COLOR=#0163b3][13:38] tyrant4242[/COLOR]: looks like we're the bigges things around ~I laugh and then start to pump up, bulging and swelling further until we're face to face, our huge pumped up pecs pressing against eachtoher, fighting for space~
[COLOR=#d35900][13:41] bodybuilder2be[/COLOR]: You mean I'm the big thing around *I pump up and swell larger and larger, until my abs are at your face hight, destorying the entire building that we were in as the supports give out under are massive muscles*
[COLOR=#0163b3][13:43] tyrant4242[/COLOR]: ~I just smirk and start to pump up further, every muscle swelling outwards bigger and bigger until you're at my pecs and the press my pecs in yoru face~ what was that, tiny?
[COLOR=#d35900][13:45] bodybuilder2be[/COLOR]: *I smile as I pump up larger and larger, my muscles swelling until we are at the same hight, then I pump more as my quads, expand larger and larger looking like buildings themselves, my pecs shoot out in front of me, waving in your face as I bounce them and my arms swell to over 200" before I stop*, You heard me
[COLOR=#0163b3][13:49] tyrant4242[/COLOR]: Well, I think its time to put you in your place ~I smirk and start to flex slow and hard, my body trembling as I grow more and more monstorus by the moment, my veins like huge fires hoses across my body as I grow up and out, every muscle swollen insanely huge but I wasn't stopping. I swell up and up and up until you your just as my knees, right below my monstrous quads the look like they could crush you between them~
[COLOR=#d35900][13:52] bodybuilder2be[/COLOR]: You mean higher than you *I smile broadly as I begin to delibertly flex, hard, grow, larger and larger, my veins look as though they will burst from the force of the muscle behind them, Every muscle growing to insane propartions till I match you in hight, as I stand flexing admiring my new muscles I look down at the 20 city blocks ruined by our massive muscles.* Did we do that? Oh I think we did *I flex a most muscular, showing all those midgets on the ground just who is the kind*
[COLOR=#d35900][13:53] bodybuilder2be[/COLOR]: *king*
[COLOR=#0163b3][13:54] tyrant4242[/COLOR]: oh yes, we did ~I laugh, flexing hugely and showing off with you~
[COLOR=#d35900][13:55] bodybuilder2be[/COLOR]: *Night sets as we continue to flex laughing growing larger and larger, as the people of the world look up in awe at the two huge muscle monsters we are
[COLOR=#0163b3][13:57] tyrant4242[/COLOR]: ~we grow and grow, becoming huge titans of muscle, so massive and stacked with muscle we're more than visible from space~
[COLOR=#d35900][13:58] bodybuilder2be[/COLOR]: *We smile as we continue to grow, becoming larger and larger till we finally stop* Dude, who's larger now?
[COLOR=#0163b3][13:59] tyrant4242[/COLOR]: good question ~I laugh pressing my pecs to yours to compare~ look like mine are a little bigger
[COLOR=#d35900][14:05] bodybuilder2be[/COLOR]: No I am so the bigger one
[COLOR=#0163b3][14:10] tyrant4242[/COLOR]: Prove it ~I laugh, intentionlly flexing my pecs and pumping the up bigger to push you back some~
[COLOR=#d35900][14:12] bodybuilder2be[/COLOR]: Ok then *I begin to pump myself larger and larger, pushing you back with my rapidly inflating pecs, and soon loom larger than you with everything above my 12-pack abs in empty space*
[COLOR=#0163b3][14:14] tyrant4242[/COLOR]: ~I laugh, pumping up and up, my muscles pulsing with huge power my veins looking read to burst as I swell up to match you~ See, no worry about air. We're muscle titans. The rules don't count towards gods of pure muscle. ~flexes~
[COLOR=#d35900][14:19] bodybuilder2be[/COLOR]: Well I don't know about you but this just isn't enough muscle for this muscle god *I flex, as my muscles expand again, my veins now huge every little crevice easilly visible, my pecs balloon out infrom of me and my arms loom larger still until I am once again at face hight with you and I continue to grow till you reach my massive pecs*
[COLOR=#0163b3][14:23] tyrant4242[/COLOR]: Well, maybe because I'm the greater muscle god ~I grin as I flex, muscles pumping and swelling on as I grow more and more massive soon past your height so that you're looking at my pecs but I start to strain harder, and rather then growing up, I'm growing out, my muscles inflating out further and further like I was simply blowing up, my pecs pushing your further and further away from me, my body now massively engored with muscle mass~
[COLOR=#d35900][14:36] bodybuilder2be[/COLOR]: I doubt it *I begin to flex harder, my muscles swelling larger and larger, growing even more massive until I match you in hight, then like you my muscles begin to expand out larger and larger, like they're being pumped with air until I match you, now completly covered in thick veiny muscles I smile and begin to show off* I am the greater muscle god
[COLOR=#0163b3][14:39] tyrant4242[/COLOR]: Oh no you're not, I am ~I smile and seemingly start to blow up even furhter, expanding outwards until my muscles are almost double the size of yours~
[COLOR=#d35900][14:40] bodybuilder2be[/COLOR]: Yes I am *My muscles continue to expand larger and larger, growing with thick, hard striated muscle, until they match yours but they continue to grow until they easily double your puny muscles*
[COLOR=#0163b3][14:43] tyrant4242[/COLOR]: I'll show you ~I take a huge airless breath and literally blowing hard into my thumb, literally blowing up with new muscle now, swelling out further and further, becoming planet-size now, so huge one of my pecs is as big as you~
[COLOR=#d35900][14:45] bodybuilder2be[/COLOR]: Who are you trying to show up with those puny muscles *I take a giagantic breath and breath into my thum, as I breath, my muscles expand larger and larger till I run out of breath and they match yours, then I smile look at you take another huge breath and grow again, larger and larger my muscles swelling with power until you cannot even see my face under my mountians of huge, thick, veined muscle*
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 27th, 2006, 06:35 PM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
despite being ridiculously absurd and repetitive....i boned up. How is this possible....?

ps: greatest logical progression EVER: "See, no worry about air. We're muscle titans. The rules don't count towards gods of pure muscle. ~flexes~"

haha, if either of you wanna chat muscle or rp, drop me a line (yahoo: chrispalmer0000; aim chrispalmer0)...

Things happen.
  #3   Add to n2size's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 27th, 2006, 07:31 PM

n2size
Hot rp karateboy310. Hope you guys have another hot conversation soon.

Thanks for sharing.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options