The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Continuous Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Continuous Muscle Growth Stories Read, create, and contribute to "never-ending" muscle growth stories!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 3.00 average. Display Modes
  #1   Add to Chestman's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 6th, 2013, 07:47 PM

Chestman is on a distinguished road
Mpm

The following story is loosely inspired by the Megapecs Maker series of DeviantArtist Dr. Randy (Formerly Newtoopter) Note that this story will focus on pecs, nipples, male lactation, etc. so if any of those points offend you, read no further.

MPM

Josh frowned at his reflection in the mirror. Reflected in the mirror was quite the young stud. At 6'1" he was a little over average in height, but his physique was anything but. When he hopped on the scale earlier before his workout, he weighed a nice and ripped 204 lbs. of solid cut muscle, quite the sight to behold. His biceps swelled into nicely sized spheres of muscle whenever he bent his arms, and any movement caused his triceps to ripple. His broad shoulders were capped with thick deltoids and traps, his width further enhanced with his lats. His legs were thick, a nice separation of his quad heads visible, and his calves were a great size as well.

However, his eyes kept on wandering back to his chest. They were his favorite body part. His pecs were well developed, sticking out of his chest a good inch and maybe a half. They were big and full, and after his brutal chest workout they were pumped up and hard. He could see the faint striations in his pecs, which he loved. Any other person would kill to have a body like his.

Yet he wasn't satisfied at all.

For the past month and a half he had made no progress. Even though he was working out hard in the gym, he couldn't seem to pack on any more mass. His body refused to go higher than 204 lbs., and it pissed the hell out of him. The only time he felt a little better was by getting a pump, since it made it look like he was bigger for the time it lasts. Too bad it didn't last long enough.

"Fuck it." Josh said, releasing his pose in disgust. "What does a guy need to do to pack on a few extra pounds?" He muttered to himself. Feeling dejected, he took a quick shower and changed into his street clothes. As he walked out into the gym towards the exit, his eyes glanced over across the gym at Chad who was curling a pair of dumbbells. Chad was the biggest guy in the gym, and not the offseason/powerlifter kind of big. Chad was a full blown bodybuilder. At 6'4", he was a massive 242 lbs., his body completely shredded in preparation for a show in a few weeks. His shoulders were capped with cannonball sized delts and traps that looked like they would engulf his head whenever he shrugged. With each rep, his bicep would explode in a display of muscle and veins that looked like they would explode any second, and when he lowered the weight his triceps would ripple underneath his skin. Chad's back was impossibly broad, spanning the width of two average sized men standing shoulder to shoulder. His glutes filled up the back of his shorts to the fullest, and the back of his legs looked positively massive.

Most noticeably to Josh of all was Chad's chest. Looking at Chad's reflection in the mirror where he stood, Josh could see the sheer size of those melons on Chad. Each pec was a globe of pure power. They were huge and protruded outwards two inches, stretching Chad's muscle shirt taut. Chad's nipples poked out through the fabric, like they were standing stiff and proud to be on top of a magnificent chest.

"Fuck, I gotta do something." Josh said as he tore his eyes off of Chad. He so wanted to have a chest like that, he was willing to do almost anything. Sighing, he continued out of the gym, feeling worse than when he went in.

On his way home, Josh suddenly remembered that he had ran out of his usual post workout shake the day before. He had been planning on swinging by his usual supplement store on his way back, but his mind was so dejected from his lack of progress that he passed it by fifteen minutes ago without thinking. Swearing to himself, he changed lanes to make a U turn, but when he got to the light, he swore again when he saw the no u-turn sign. Fuck, could this day get any worse? Not only did he have to go back, but he had to take the extra effort to make a slight detour.

When the light turned green, Josh made a left turn and found himself entering a small shopping plaza. He was going to go head for the nearest exit when he spotted a sign that said "Huge Nutrition" in the corner. Maybe he didn't have to drive back 15 minutes after all!

It didn't take long to find parking. Walking in, he found the store to be really small with a few shelves lined with some supplements and containers of protein shakes, and only three stand in the center. There wasn't a lot of variety either. From an initial scan, Josh could see that there weren't that many brands on display.

"Welcome to Super Nutrition!" A guy wearing a red polo shirt greeted Randy as he came in. He was a nicely built guy with blond hair, and the tag on his shirt said 'Ricky' on it. "Is there anything I can help you with?"

"Just buying some protein powder." Josh said as he walked to the shelves. He scanned it to see if he could spot his regular brand, but to his disappointment he didn't find it. Sighing, he went back to the front of the store.

"Did you find what you were looking for?" Ricky asked.

"Nah, my usual stuff isn't here." Josh said.

"Oh sorry, we just opened so we don't have a huge selection yet." Ricky said. "Is there anything I can offer you instead?"

"Sure if you have something that will give me pecs the size of beach balls." Josh joked. "Been plateauing for a month now."

"Actually, maybe we do have something. Wait one moment please." Ricky stepped out from behind the counter and went into the back. He wasn't gone for more than two minutes before he came back carrying a big white container. "We received this trial product yesterday. It's suppose to be very powerful and causes a lot of almost instant results. If you'd like, you can have this container for free and let us know how it works, and if you're not satisfied we can order your usual brand for you instead."

"Really? Well how can I say no to free supplements?" Josh said, taking the container from the man. Josh left his info with his man and took one of the store's business cards and headed back home. When he arrived at his apartment, the first thing he did was check out his freebie.

It was pretty plain on the outside. There wasn't any flashy pictures or text, just the letters MPM on the front. There was a short list of the usual nutritional info such as protein and fat, but as for ingredients it was oddly missing.

"Ah well, free is free, and maybe this will help me get out of this hole I'm in." Josh broke the seal and opened the lid. Inside was a whitish powder that looked like ordinary vanilla shake powder. Josh was more partial to chocolate, but the smell coming out of the powder was amazing. Josh put a scoop of it in a blender as well as some milk and mixed it all together. Pouring it into a glass, he took a swing of his new supplement.

It tasted even better than it smelled! It was rich and creamy, like ice cream, yet it had a deeper taste to it and was not cloyingly sweet. Josh found himself greedily drinking it, and even licking the inside of the glass as far as his tongue could reach! When he was done, he gave a soft burp.

"Fuck that was the best tasting shake I've had." He said out loud. "I hope this shit works, because I may just drink it just for the taste!" He laughed as he set the empty glass in the sink and went off to watch TV while scratching at his chest absently...
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chestman For This Useful Post:
hardmuscl4life (March 13th, 2013), msclpatrol (March 28th, 2013), muscular (March 23rd, 2013), vlad.911 (March 10th, 2013)
  #2   Add to imfit's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 7th, 2013, 08:26 AM

imfit is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to imfit
Great start.....
  #3   Add to Ambrose Jakiss's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 8th, 2013, 04:55 AM

Ambrose Jakiss is on a distinguished road
MPM

Part 2

Josh couldn?t stand watching TV for too long; he was feeling far too energetic. The hunky muscular guy stood up and looked for some pending housework to keep him distracted, he actually decided to clean his apartment just so he could use an excuse to move the heavy furniture around, but after a while the place was spotless and he was still feeling this incredible energy.

?What the hell, I?m going back for another work out, I didn?t feel that way in ages!? The tall handsome muscular guy said as he looked for the gym bag. Josh prepared another dose of his new MPM shake and packed it on his bottle. On his way out, he could swear his pectoral muscles looked fuller, but it was probably his imagination playing tricks on him. Josh decided he would go to another gym, so people wouldn?t bug him about ?overtraining? shit.

That particular gym was very rustic but the guys inside looked pretty hard and big, but nothing as challenging as Chad?s disgusting perfect proportions. Josh paid for the one day pass and went straight to bench press; he decided he would train his pecs again. He started with his usual warm-up cargo, but there was something wrong, it was just too light, so he just double checked if he added the right amount, but they still felt light.

?Maybe the plates are lighter than they should be on purpose?? Chad considered the ridiculous idea as he added a couple more plates and started again. This time he did feel the effects of warming up, so the muscular hunk quickly resumed to serious lifting, adding more weight as he advanced.

Time after time he focused to accomplish the perfect rep, he grinded his exercises with renewed disposition, picturing the day where Chad would just tell him how amazing his body was, how he wished to have such hard, thick, full, monumental pectorals.
And Josh felt so determined that he didn?t even notice he continued to press the cargo over, and over, and over, squeezing new reps with such easiness, that after some point Josh realized everybody was just staring at him, and he finally found out the reason for that.

The gym newcomer was bench pressing 800 pounds! The rest of the gym members were shocked, and Josh gasped as he stood up, feeling the incredible sensation of the pump rushing through his veins.

?That is freaking awesome!? Josh said as he placed the heavily loaded bar back on the rack, and suddenly all the effects of the most awesome pump hit him like a brick of tons! His breathing was hard, his heart beating powerfully inside his tingling chest, his pecs were actually burning with the sensation of blood running through them, and that?s when Josh opened his bag and took a long sip of his protein shake.

The pump was so incredible, Josh noticed his chest not only felt bigger and heavier, it actually looked like that! The hunky muscle man hit a side chest pose and quickly changed for a most muscular just to attest that his once plateaued chest had finally joined him back in the world of huge muscles.

?This thing is just amazing!? Josh considered as he finished with his shake and continued to flex, ignoring the puzzled looks of the other guys. After some point, Josh realized he had a huge boner while he flexed, which could have been embarrassed a few days later, but now he was just proud of his body!
Josh t noticed he was getting far too excited about himself, so he went to the locker room and decided to take of his own business. The hunky guy just jerked his cock nicely in the privacy of his stall, when he heard two guys talking about him outside.

?Dude, have you seen that guy? His pecs looked amazing, better than most pros!?

?He had some serious hotness on him!? The other agreed.

Josh grinned, his cock was even harder now. He jerked his member and flexed his bouncing pectorals, feeling so greatly rewarded by the heaviness of their movement, he just wanted them to get even bigger, harder and more massive.

Josh came copiously, his fluids drenched the tiny stall as he pumped volley after volley of his precious cock, and pretty soon, he was actually getting hard again, which just ended in another amazing cycle of masturbation, until he was completely dry, four times later.

?Fuck, I thought I?d never stop wanking myself!? Josh noticed the mess on his body, so he just went to the showers, gloriously naked, facing the huge mirrors with pride for the first time in months.

?Damn, my pecs look amazing!? He laughed narcissistically, totally intoxicated by the endorphin release caused by such intense workout. The hunky Josh just coped his own chests and felt their hardness, noticing how perky and sensitive his own nipples were.

Then, he felt someone else?s hands grabbing his hard chest, it was a very hot young man, 5?8? dark haired tanned guy probably 170 pounds, he just couldn?t take his hands off the hunky muscle man.

?Damn, you look fucking hot, how big are you?? Josh recognized the voice as one of those who complimented him outside the locker room, so he just grinned.

?Maybe we should find out huh?? He decided to play along with the hot little guy, but he was the one shocked when he checked his weight.

?235 pounds? That?s just impossible I was just 204 this morning!? Josh said out loud.

?Yeah, I bet you gained just on your pecs then huh?? The other guy chuckled, but Josh realized his whole body looked proportionately bigger, although he solely focused on his chest. The hunky guy chuckled as he looked at his newest admirer.

?My name?s Kyle by the way? The hottie said with his hands back on Josh?s massive chests.

?Hey, Kyle, I?m Josh?and I?m so glad you love my pecs like this.?

?Oh I love guys with huge pecs, and when you were lifting that weight outside, so freaking awesome, I have never seen someone that strong before!? He complimented the bodybuilder without ever taking his hands off the precious merchandise.

?Oh I got that already.?

?How so??

?Well, I am naked and have a 9 inches boner on me, but you only seem to care for my pecs.? Josh grinned, noticing how Kyle blushed.

?It?s not that I can overlook such a huge cock, but?I guess I have an obsession for huge pecs.? Kyle confessed as he continued to grope Josh?s massive chest.

?I understand it dude, I got hard because you are so into my pecs??

?Yeah, they just?fuck they look and feel awesome!? Kyle whispered.
?Don?t you think they?re a bit small for my height and width?? Josh asked concerned with his harsh self-criticism.

?Are you kidding? They look amazing and they feel even better!? The shorter guy said as he continued to worship Josh?s pectoral muscles.

?Well, that?s so complimenting, but maybe we should continue later, after all someone else can sneak in while we get serious trouble.? Josh whispered, but Kyle simply ignored.

?I don?t actually care, I just need to feel those monsters, aren?t you tired of flexing??

Josh chuckled. ?I am not flexing, this is just pump you?re feeling!?
Kyle gasped. ?Seriously? Wow??

Josh realized his opening. ?Listen, why don?t you give me your number and I call you back for a private pec-worshipping session, and I?ll do all the real flexing you want to see.?

?Are you serious?? Kyle asked in disbelief, still with his hands on the massive pectoral plates of muscle.

?Dude, I?m talking to you while you?re holding my pecs and pinching my nipples, I?ll totally let you worship my pecs, I just want to get them really pumped for you.?

?But, haven?t you just finished working out??

Josh grinned. ?Yeah, but I?ll have an extra session before we meet again, so??

Josh held Kyle?s hands and bounced his new heavy pecs for him. ?Do we have a deal??

A few moments later, Josh walked out of the gym back on his street clothes, he was feeling so proud of the way his shirt hugged his bigger body now, his new 31 pounds of hard muscle made his chest look simply perfect for most of the world, but not for Josh.

The hunky bodybuilder der drove back home heading straight for the MPM container and prepared a double dose of the shake, quickly gulfing down the contents and feeling the pumping effects returning like he had spent the whole day at the gym.

?Shit, this stuff is powerful.? He grunted heavily, this time his muscles were burning with a newfound energy and Josh realized he could lift the entire couch holding it by one side.

?Fuck, I get super strong after taking this shit?? The bodybuilder noticed there was something packed along with the powder mixture, it was some kind of note which read:

?For optimal chest muscles development, we recommend you to drink at least half of the case content in one sitting.?

?Whoa, who doesn?t want maximum chest development?? Josh considered his options for a second, but then his mind was flooded by the idea of being worshipped by such a hot guy.

The MPM container had enough mix for 120 portions, which would be a full month treatment with 4 daily doses, very practical and economic, but not for someone so obsessed like Josh, he felt intoxicated with his own results so he picked the water pitch and poured into the container, dissolving the powder with the electrical mixer and gulfing down the whole content at once.

Josh started laughing out loud, his pump was so intense his cock was growing harder than ever, his shoulders widened, his biceps thickened, his thighs increased, his calves got bigger as well, but it was only when his chest started growing that he REALLY started enjoying that moment.

?This is the best day ever!? Josh laughed as he felt his already muscular chest getting even more massive.

To be continued
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ambrose Jakiss For This Useful Post:
hardmuscl4life (March 13th, 2013), hotmuscle_101 (March 10th, 2013), muscular (March 23rd, 2013), toby182 (May 5th, 2013), vlad.911 (March 10th, 2013)
  #4   Add to darkluster4's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 8th, 2013, 05:51 AM
Darklord of Power

darkluster4 is on a distinguished road
I would so go and get another container, and then when Kyle got there offer him a heavily spiked smoothie. Then they could rub pecs together while they worshiped each other.
  #5   Add to Chestman's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 4th, 2013, 08:09 PM

Chestman is on a distinguished road
Within a seconds of consuming the entire container Josh already began to feel the effects of that magical shake. His muscles, already pumped up from the previous workouts, felt like they were slowly growing as he stood there! His biceps swelled when he bent them and peaked up larger than he could ever remember them being, pushing the sleeve of his shirt back to make room. He could feel his ass flex and plump up filling the seat of his shorts up while his legs rippled and pushed against one another, fighting for space as if they were swelling thicker. As he stood in place, he could feel power flow into his calves, pumping them up, making him feel like he could jump ten feet into the air without any effort.

But the muscle group he was most focused on was his pecs.

Josh moaned loudly as he felt his chest, his hands groping and rubbing them. He could almost feel them swell bigger and bigger underneath his hands.
"Fuck yeah, grow, grow, GROW!" He said as he groped his massive pecs, tugging at the nipples in ecstasy. He could feel the energy build up inside him, growing more and more intense. He tried to hold it in, but finally he was so full of energy he felt like he would explode! It was like he had downed ten gallons of Red Bull!

Finally unable to resist, Josh dropped onto the ground and started doing pushups to try and burn off some of the excess energy. He always loved doing pushups, always doing fifty before bed, but today he reached fifty pushups in record breaking time and blazed on past it. His mind tried to count them off, but he was doing them so fast that after two hundred he lost count.

Push up after push up Josh cranked them out, his muscles not even worn out. He felt like he could go forever and not get tired of it. He might’ve done it to, if he hadn’t noticed something. Every time he lowered himself to the ground, he found himself touching it a little bit sooner than the last. It wasn’t until several dozen pushups later that he realized why. His chest had continued to pile on mass as he exercised, building layer upon layer of bulging, sexy pectoral muscle. With each push up he did, his chest got a bit bigger, fuller, sticking out further and causing them to hit the floor a little bit sooner.

“Fuck, gonna get huge, gonna get the biggest fuckin’ pecs in the world!” He bellowed as he pumped out the pushups even faster. His pecs slammed into the ground, his nipples rubbing against the carpet before he lifted himself back up briefly before slamming them back down again. His cock stirred as he did this, and with every push up he got hornier and hornier. Soon it wasn't just his chest slamming into the carpet, but his erect cock as well.

The combination of the pump, the nipple rubbing and his cock pounding the floor was too much for Josh. He dropped to the floor in mid push and began to masturbate. One hand was jerking off his cock at a furious pace, and the other was squeezing his pumped up pecs. After a few minutes of groping, Josh’s pecs began to feel tight and his nipples ached for some reason. Josh dismissed it as being sore from having his nipples rub against the carpet from doing so many pushups and tried to ignore it, but as time went on the feeling grew stronger and stronger. Unable to resist, he reached up and pinched his nipple.

Immediately his cock started shooting. It was as if his nipple was hotwired to his dick! Roaring loudly, he pinched and he came, each pinch bringing with it a volley of cum from his cock. His cock and balls ached from the sheer amount of cum he was spewing, but whenever he squeezed or tugged or rolled his nipples in between his fingers, he'd cum again. His balls were crying out as he squeezed them by squeezing his super sensitive nipples, his fingers moving like they had a mind of his own. With one last moan of ecstasy, he shot a huge load of cum and passed out.

By the time Bruce regained consciousness, it was already morning. Groaning, he shifted uncomfortably, disoriented and confused. He realized he was on the floor, though for the moment he couldn't remember why. Lying on the ground, his ears picked up the faint sounds of his alarm clock buzzing in his room down the hall.

Two and half seconds later he shot up. "Shit, work!" He yelled. He leapt off the ground and rushed to get ready, stumbling as he moved, feeling unaccustomed to his body for some reason. He ran into his room and grabbed his work clothes and yanked them on and began buttoning them up, but when he reached the third button he suddenly found that he couldn't make it reach each other. He blinked as he stared down. He could feel the button in one hand and the other end of his shirt in the other, but his view was completely obscured by a massive mound of flesh.

Slowly he looked up into his full length mirror. In it was a massive man with huge muscles bulging all over. His arms completely filled his sleeves taut. His legs, clad only in boxers, were each thicker than a 12 year old with calves as big as softballs. But the biggest, most eye drawing feature on his body were his pecs. They were absolutely massive! They stuck out probably 3, no maybe even 4 inches straight out from his chest, impossibly thick and rippling with countless fibers of muscle. His nipples had swollen up, each one becoming thick nubs the size of pencil erasers and just as pink. As he marveled at his size, a thought crossed his mind.

How am I suppose to get dressed for work?
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chestman For This Useful Post:
CanonBadell (December 5th, 2013), hardmuscl4life (January 21st, 2014), meteorpm (November 23rd, 2013), muscular (November 15th, 2013), nevertoobig (January 13th, 2014), nnnrg (November 22nd, 2013)
  #6   Add to nnnrg's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 22nd, 2013, 12:03 PM

nnnrg is on a distinguished road
How am I supposed to get dressed for work? How about "How am I going to get anyone to believe I'm the same person I was yesterday?"

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options