The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Luxury's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 3rd, 2007, 08:38 PM

Luxury
Little Monster (Part 3)

He looked so angry; this could not be my brother. The testosterone levels in him must have been sky high. He also looked like he grew more, his biceps looked bigger than half my body, yet he only has grown 2 inches taller. ?So bro, what are you doing there, what do you have?? I dropped the bottle in his backpack. So he wouldn?t see it, luckily it was right there. ?Nothing bro, nothing, I?m just looking around your room.? I said. ?Good, because if I knew you were up to something, I would?I don?t know what I would do. It wouldn?t be pretty.? He sounded so threatening, so in charge. I couldn?t believe it. What has happened to this kid, he used to be so innocent, now he is this powerful muscleman, god almost. Standing at 5?8? I think now, he must have weighed over 400lbs at least maybe closer to 500. I do have to say though; he was the most beautiful specimen of man I have ever seen.
?Come on bro, you have to drive me to school today. We?ll have a little fun today.? He commanded. ?It?s Saturday, why do we have to go there?? I asked. ?Do as I fucking say little man, or I will crush you with my bare hands!? He said with such force. When we got to the School, he got out of the truck, ?Stay here.? He said. He stood in front of my truck. ?Drive at me with full force!? he said with a determined look on his face. ?I don?t want to hurt you, I yelled out the window.? I was scared to hit him. ?Do it, now fucker!? he screamed, shaking the ground with his booming voice. So I set the car in drive, then I proceeded towards him at full speed, going about 60MPH, he flexed his engorged muscles, as I hit him. It was amazing; the front of my truck was literally crushed in the front. Thankfully I had airbags or I could have been dead. He let out a roar, knowing he was probably the strongest man on the planet, and I wasn?t going to argue that. He crushed the front of my truck.
?Come on bro we have more things to do.? He said. I was almost afraid of what he was going to do, and he had his backpack with him with the formula still in it. If I could only get that formula, I could get as big as him and the world would be right again. We got up to the front doors of the school. ?Looks like they are locked, we?ll have to come back some other time.? I said. ?That?s no problem.? He took his two massive arms, put his hand on the door handles, gripped them tightly, and began pulling. You could hear the doors bending to the pull of his powerful arms. Soon enough the doors gave way, and flew right off the hinges. ?Let?s go to the gym, I want to see how much I can lift.? He was determined. Is there anything this kid I mean giant can?t do? ?Is there and alarm at this school?? I asked. ?Yeah, a silent one.? He replied. ?What about the cops, aren?t you worried?? I was a little worried. ?Who cares about them? I am bigger and stronger than anyone on earth, I can take them.? Well at least he didn?t sound angry anymore. However I was much more afraid of his attitude, now he thought he was above the law. I was scared.
When we got to the gym he looked determined. ?Let?s see how much I can lift or if they have enough weights here to make it heavy enough for me.? He laughed. So he went to the bench press, he put about what looked like about 700lbs. Holy shit, I could only lift 300lbs, and I was pretty strong. I couldn?t believe what I saw he was lifting it with ease. He was grunting like he enjoyed it. He liked the power, he liked the size. He was becoming arrogant. He was all powerful and nothing could stop him. He added more weight to the bar, fuck it must have been 2000lbs worth. ?Think I can do it bro? You bet I fucking can.? He lifted it off the bar, at first he had trouble doing one rep, but his chest was bursting with veins, his chest was growing. Soon enough, he lifted it with ease. ?I am all powerful, I am a god.? He went to go step on the scale, it could barely hold him, and he was 489 lbs. Holy shit 489 lbs! 5?8? and 489lbs that was unbelievable. Where did my brother go, and how was I going to get that formula.
Then I heard the cop cars start to pull up. It distracted him for the moment and I ran to the backpack. That was a big mistake on my part. He grabbed me ?Oh, so you were going to take the rest of the formula, thinking you could be as big or bigger than me, huh?? he was extremely angry now. ?No more mister nice guy, it?s time to show the world who is in charge, who is the most powerful on earth.? He drank the rest of the formula. Shit, how big was he going to get from this thing? I was almost afraid to think of what he was going to with the new size and power he was going to get, especially since he acted like this just from getting this big.
Soon enough he began to grow again, His chest pushing even further in front, his biceps growing into massive mountains. His calves were growing into boulders. His body looked like it could barely contain all of those muscle, then all of a sudden his body started to grow taller, he was no longer shorter than me, he was the same height. His muscles just exploding in size. Then he was taller than me. Then it went out of control, he started laughing, he knew he was unstoppable. He grew to what looked like 10 ft. high. His head hit the ceiling, he two his two mountains of arms, put them on the ceiling as it began to crumble. Soon enough, the ceiling gave way. He burst through the ceiling, with such power and force. He still grew taller and bigger, his arms alone were as big as car or even small trucks. Finally the growth stopped, he must have grown to about 16ft, and must have been over 10,000 lbs. It made me as hard as a rock. He looked down at the crumbled building and the cop cars. In a deep booming voice, ?Guess who is Number 1 in this town now?? What was I going to do? He was the most powerful man on the planet. He was unstoppable.

The end
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 3rd, 2007, 11:31 PM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
Yes.

It's like you looked into my head, my particular mind, and extracted exactly what i'd like to read Well mostly, there's one aspect i take some (totally personal) exception to and another I'd've loved to have seen as well, but i'll start with the latter and save the former for later; but first
Mmph. Totally hot how he dwarves the world around him--both his growing bulk & power AND his arrogance. Fuck.Yes.

And I know some will disagree with this particular part, but the size growth? Right on man--i know i'm not alone on that neither, so chinup to any nay-sayer, yeh?
But again--totally hot. I would, as I've said previously and otherwise, have also loved to see the big bro at least equalize his brother burgeoning godhood but you made this followup growthspurt more than acceptibly satisfying, as I just got throught jizzing about in the previous paragraph But please, if only for me and of course you totally love me ;p, don't let this be the end--of neither the story nor the growth. Whereas anohter, very similar story, Comeuppance, never got finished and the writer seems to have dissapeared from the face of the earth or MGS leastways, I hope this particular series continues--please please please please We've still got a whole world to outgrow and former dominating jock brothers to get off some more while we're at it, yeah? ;p
As for that other thing i didn't as it were bone to so well--the disproportionateness of the arms? eeeeh....not so much my bag (but by no means do I mean that you should quit writing YOUR story YOUR way, heavens no ;p) I mean I CAN dig the bigger-than-normal arms--that's still hot for me, at least passably so under normal circumstances so that with your good writing it's by no means a farcry from a wetdream for me--but what does but me is the degree of disproportion here--he's only just broken 16 feet bro and they're already pasting the size of cars? that makes their diameter easily a third or half his height! I dunno...i could probably shuttup about things if it were merely equal to a quarter of his height (say some 4 feet, see) to these 5-8foot monstrosities he's lugging. And maybe that's just it--he's our lil monster so maybe his arrogance and sheer bulk as is isn't monstrous enough, he's gotta be way inhuman too...but eh. For me a bigboy's just as nasty a monster (or creamy-sweet hawt for that matter ;p) without his body going wonky too.

(though do note--I totally get the hulk-esque proportioning and, trust me, I totally dig that, but even hulk at his hulkiest and most mind boggling somehow manages to retain some aesthetic about him....)

~scriptor, who's more interested in getting off than rewriting the hottness he swears ;p

Things happen.
  #3   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 4th, 2007, 06:08 AM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
So nice to read this story...

Especially because I just noticed another writer who has the same tastes of mine - male muscle growth is HOt, no matter under which scenario, but when you add height growth to increase the muscle growth and the strength possibilities... WOW! That's when I tend to get a little overboard and maybe, just maybe , that's the reason my own characters end up so monstrously proportionated. I understand that most readers don't get when a writer expresses his passion for a certain muscle group. I just remember you that there are lots of stories about oversized pecs, glutes, thighs and even the famous roid guts - this one had been about massive arms, (and I must say I like your story more at each chapter).

Congratulations on your work, Luxury - whether you continue this series or jump into a next project, I hope we'll be soon reading more from you!

Cheers
  #4   Add to Maverick0095875's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 4th, 2007, 12:38 PM
lifeisahighway

Maverick0095875 is on a distinguished road
hey sexscriptor y not try and get permission to write a spin off of this story from the old brothers point of view from where the story ends

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options