The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Continuous Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Continuous Muscle Growth Stories Read, create, and contribute to "never-ending" muscle growth stories!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 4.50 average. Display Modes
  #41   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 17th, 2007, 07:12 AM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
Amazing

I feel really excited and proud of being part of this story. It is surely very graphic and "unrealisitic" but that's what I love about this! Mad Dog, you have showed an amazing talent with your chapters, and I hope I could at least not disappoint the readers each time I had to sequel a chapter you had presented.

Loved the whole "new world order" kind of mood you set for the final chapter, it really was an orgasmic ride - and I'm thankful for taking it with you.

We also have to thank portamivia for his amazing initial idea, incredibly detailed and inspiring, but most of all for his great cooperative spirit and the uncanny respect he had over our particular views on muscle growth stories. Even though he resigned writing it himself, repsecting the choices we had done as cooperative writers, he motivated us to keep writing. I hope you liked that portamivia, if it wasn't for your hot idea we wouldn't have such a hot and massive epic muscle growth story - i myself have written over 60 pages!

The greatest feeling, however, is the pleasure of savoring a job well done!

Thanks for all those who read, for your support and feedback. Thanks for the other writers who helped in this thread.

Until a next time (who knows?)

P.S. - Mad Dog, after your "baptism of fire (or muscle growth)", I'm afraid you won't be able to remain a lurker, you have to take your rightful place under the spotlight and delight us with your talent.

Cheers
  #42   Add to portamivia's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 17th, 2007, 09:03 AM

portamivia is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to portamivia Send a message via Yahoo to portamivia
Hey, it's me the one who has to thank you people!
it has been an incredible trip seeing you so much into my story... And I came almost everyday to see where you would take the story to. And yes, the last part definitely made me hard...
Who knows? Perhaps someday someone will like to have a look at what Ben is doing around the universe?
Thank you for all the fun! Seeya!
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #43   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 17th, 2007, 11:06 AM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
Yeah, definitely thanks, portamivia!
  #44   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 18th, 2007, 01:47 PM
"This is no trick!"

TheMM is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by portamivia
Perhaps someday someone will like to have a look at what Ben is doing around the universe?
Well I think I just been convinced, with all the hotness, I am going to write a chapter about what "His Muscleness" is doing. Only problem is, I need one idea. Don't care what it is, just post or PM an idea and I guarantee, I can make the story. (Ditto for my 2 stories as well.)

P.S. This story is in 2nd place in terms of number of posts to "Mike Gets Huge," we should change that.

"Put your controller on the floor...Put it down as flat as you can...That's good. Now I will move your controller by the power of my will alone!"
  #45   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 18th, 2007, 05:37 PM

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
Maybe Ben clashes with someone that tapped into one of those other power sources...
  #46   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 31st, 2007, 07:32 PM
"This is no trick!"

TheMM is on a distinguished road
Good idea actually. I might do that, although I really almost wanna do a chapter on the old guy umm..Balthazar and what happened, although that's in the past though. We'll see.

"Put your controller on the floor...Put it down as flat as you can...That's good. Now I will move your controller by the power of my will alone!"
  #47   Add to aiden831's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 24th, 2007, 07:29 PM
Call me when you're sober

aiden831 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to aiden831 Send a message via Yahoo to aiden831
Ok, this part right here's Part Twelve ^^ I was keeping count
  #48   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 24th, 2007, 11:06 PM

...Whaaaaaaaaa?
  #49   Add to aiden831's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 2nd, 2008, 07:00 PM

Correction.

Heh, I did a re-count of all of the parts, and there are 23 over all. sorry, I gues I lost count in the end, heh.

My bad ^__^.
  #50   Add to V.R.Goh's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 20th, 2008, 03:23 PM

V.R.Goh is on a distinguished road
I thought I'd get creative.

I stood on the porch of my family's home in the woods, wondering what it was like out there. My parents decided to home school me since they were so paranoid. I had heard about some humongous guy named Ben that took over the world, but my parents called him a terrorist. I had no small amount of doubt in that, since I wanted so badly to see the world.

By the way, my name's Jason. I'm 24 years old and lived all my life in my parents' home in the woods of New Jersey. My parents are serious conspiracy theorists. They're so paranoid that they refused to leave the house until the day they died last year. I couldn't go to any college because, according to my crazy mother, they're run by Communists who want to brainwash innocent children. I desperately wanted to tear the house down and move on with my life, but I didn't have the money for it.

All of a sudden, I hear a rustling in the trees to the east of the house. I walked to the edge of the forest to get a closer look. Out of the woods stepped the biggest man I had ever seen. He had to be about ten feet tall and weigh at least four tons of solid, dense, rippling muscle from his huge traps that arched towards cannonball sized shoulders to his bull-like calves that must have been as hard as diamonds. All of this muscles was crowned by a face that made me cum at the sight of this pulchritudinous muscle god. He was also stark naked except for a priest's collar, displaying his semi-hard, yet still mammoth, cock.

"Greetings, young one," said the hyper-muscular Adonis, "I bring with me the blessings of our Lord Ben." It took all of my focus to even form words as I stained my shorts with cum.

"Um, hello," I said in awe of the divine being before me.

"You seem a long way from town," said the muscular man with a smile that made me cum again. "I did not think anyone lived this far away."

"W-w-w-well," I responded during my second orgasm, "my parents lived here until they died, so I own the house."

"You sound as if you no longer wish to live here," responded the godlike man.

"Well," I said, "my parents didn't want me to live anywhere else, but I hate it here. They were so paranoid about some world takeover that they cut off all ties to humanity and isolated themselves here like a bunch of hermits. All I want is to see the world, to learn about it. But, I want to destroy my old life first.

"Then come, young man," said the ultra-beefy priest, cradling his swelling cock in one massive hand, "receive the gift of the Divine Muscle." As if hypnotized, I walked over to this messenger of a new god and locked my lips around his colossal cock. Slowly, his ultra-dick grew in size and diameter, becoming as thick as an oak tree and engorged with blood by veins as thick as pipes. I continued to suck on crimson head of the titanic priest's cock as he moaned with pleasure.

"Yes, my son," moaned the messenger of Ben, "feed on the essence of our Lord. Feel the power of the Divine Muscle. Soon, you will be remade in the image of our Almighty God of Muscle." I could feel his power building to a point where I couldn't stand it. I came for the third time in as many minutes, staining my shorts with the sticky mancream.

Then, the priest came.

It felt like a dozen streams of power raced into my body at once, bathing me in its strength. For a moment, I felt like I was becoming one with a being of unimaginable strength and power. The being that this priest was worshiping was truly a god among gods. I continued sucking on the priest's dick as my arms, chest, shoulders, traps and lats tore through my shirt. My quads, hamstrings, glutes, and calves reduced my cum-stained shorts to ribbons of fabric, while my cock and balls refused to spare my boxers from destruction. I could feel my pecs swelling to inhuman size while my arms became colossal cannons of preposterous power. In a few moments, the priest's deliverance of his divine seed ceased and I had reached my full size.

I stood up, basking in the glory of my new body. I had to be about seven feet tall and easily half a ton of thick, impenetrable muscle. I flexed my biceps and reveled in the sensation of my muscles. I continued to hit pose after pose, enjoying my newly transformed body. The whole time, my cock was reaching previously unheard-of size. When I hit a most muscular, my ultra-dick spewed copious amounts of musky cum. I felt invincible, and it was all thanks to this messenger of the Muscle God Ben.

"Now," said the priest, "you are worthy of serving His Muscle and Strength." I looked at my old home and, with a single punch from my massive fist, reduced it to rubble. The memories of my old life were now gone forever. I approached the priest and grabbed his cock firmly in one hand and my own in the other.

"Thanks be to Lord Ben," I said in gratitude of my God for sending his messenger to me. I then began to show my gratitude by sucking on the priest's cock once again.
  #51   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 20th, 2008, 09:12 PM

Heh, feel free to add on any time. :3
  #52   Add to V.R.Goh's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 24th, 2008, 07:13 AM

It was incredible! The world as it is now is nothing like my parents made it out to be. They always envisioned the planet run by a power-hungry despot who imposed his tyrannical will over the populace. Instead, it reminded me of those books I read about the Pax Romana.

The world was at peace with itself under Lord Ben's rule. No two countries were fighting with one another over dwindling natural resources. Everyone was getting along, no matter what their differences. As I walked towards town, Father Romano, the priest who transformed me, explained the new societal norms. People sometimes wore very little clothing, if any at all. Since humanity now has heightened resistances to extreme heat and cold, we could walk around naked any time of the year. Fortunately, I didn't mind walking around naked, so I didn't worry about clothes. The priest also told me that sex was as common as waving hello. People often greeted one another with a blow job or by fucking each other right there.

When I got into town, I felt like I was in Heaven. Every man was a pulchritudinous paragon of strength, muscle, and beauty. They were covered from head to toe with tremendous muscle. Many people walked the streets naked, as Father Romano told me. There were so many beautiful behemoth around me that I nearly came again. Then a muscular man measuring at least eight feet tall and wearing nothing at all approached the priest. His semi-tumescent cock dangled between his monstrous legs.

"Good morning, Father," said this hulking hunk of brawny beef. "Who is this?"

"This is Jason, my son," responded the powerful preacher. "He has just joined the followers of His Muscle."

"Praise be to Ben that Father Romano found you," the stranger said. "Now that you've been remade in our Muscle Lord's image, your life as you know it will be so much better." He then dropped to his knees and took my cock into his mouth. I still wasn't used to random people sucking on my dick, but I didn't want to insult him. In fact, he was doing a damn good job on my cock, as it was rock-hard in record time. I was moaning the whole time he was applying suction to my monstrous member. Soon, moaning turned to bellowing as I came.

And came. And came.

I was lost in the orgasmic bliss as this champion cocksucker drank my seed. I've never felt this way in my life, not even when during masturbation. Having a pair of lips on my cock was the best experience of my life. It felt so good that afterwards, I noticed that I was crying.

"Are you okay?" asked the priest.

"I'm fine," I said, wiping the tears from my face. "It's just so beautiful. I've missed out on so much that it's like I've gone to Heaven.

"I'm glad I could oblige," said the champion cocksucker in front of me as he stood up. "I'm Brett."

"Nice to meet you," I responded. "Wow! If cock sucking was an Olympic event, you'd win the god medal in my book."

"Thanks," said Brett. "That's why my friends call me the Champion Cocksucker."

"Then, I should do my best to return the favor," I said as I dropped to my knees. Quickly, I took his cock in my mouth and sucked on it like a baby would suck on a bottle. I could hear Brett moaning as I continued the fellatio. Within moments, I had his entire dick in my mouth. I could feel the veins covering his member as I sucked. Suddenly, his orange-sized balls began to churn. His moaning turned into shouting as he came. I caught his cum in my mouth as he continued to moan and shout my name. After a minute, his orgasm and ejaculation ceased.

"Woah!" Brett exclaimed. "You're no slouch in the cock sucking department yourself. You'll fit in here just fine."
  #53   Add to aiden831's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 8th, 2008, 07:48 PM

Wow, sounds like this part's going to be awesome.
  #54   Add to V.R.Goh's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 16th, 2008, 10:33 AM

Brett had promised Father Romano that he would take care of me. The powerful priest had left to take care of other matters. Brett put a muscle-covered arm around my shoulders.

"C'mon," he said with an eager smile. "There's something I want you to see." He began to lead me to a park down the street where many people seemed to be going.

"Where are we going?" I asked my new guide.

"The park has a Fuckstock today," answered Brett with the same eager smile as he pointed down the street. "Every Saturday, the park over here has an event where a mass of people come and just fuck anything that walks on two legs. It's a good way to learn some new techniques. Lord Ben tells us to learn new things every day. This is just a way to learn new sex positions and techniques."

Sure enough, he was right. When we approached the park, there was a group of people at least 100 strong, locked in multiple groups and engaged in some sort of sex. Men and women were sucking dicks, licking tits, and eating pussy like it was going out of style. Some were even engaged in massive three-four-, and even five-ways. Brett pulled me into the fray, eager for me to join in the fun.

'Why not?' I thought. 'This way, I could get creative.' So, I decided to pull out all the stops. No more waiting and seeing. I turned my back to Brett and, in a single move, did a back handspring. Pushing off with my hands, I wrapped my legs around his head as he caught my 14-inch steel rod in his mouth. I then wrapped my arms around his waist, grabbing his granite glutes, and swallowed his ramrod whole. We both began to suck at the same time, losing ourselves in the moment. I felt Brett lower us to the floor gently as he continued to service my member. I then felt a fuckpole the size of Florida ram its way into my virgin ass. I kept from crying out in pain as the mysterious cock rammed its way in between my bubble butt. I think I felt someone moving my hands as another cock pierced Brett's experienced ass. Moans became louder and more numerous as more and more people joined the growing perpetual motion fuck machine.

"Fuckpile!" I heard someone shout as a veritable stampede of bodies added to the mass of muscle and sex. I continued to suck as if Brett's cum were the very essence of life itself. Then the moans grew louder and louder.

Then, the dam burst. When Brett and I came in each other's mouths simultaneously, it sent a ripple effect into the fuckpile. Screams of orgasmic delight were emitted further and further out from the center as everyone came in one massive stroke. I felt cum being pumped into me and sucked out of me as I lost myself in the orgasm. I felt like I had become a man-sized dick that had just cum. After a few minutes, the cumming ceased and the fuckpile broke up. When Brett and I released the other's respective dicks, we found that we both were still hard.

"Wow," said Brett, still half lost in the feeling of the mega-orgasm. "I haven't been in a fuckpile like that in months. I think I just lost the title of Champion Cocksucker to you." I blushed at the compliment as someone patted me on the shoulder.

"Dude, I gotta hand it to ya," said an achingly handsome Asian behemoth, "you sure know how to start a fuckpile. I gotta remember that standing 69 of yours. I'm Mike." He held out a meaty paw.

"I'm Jason," I answered, shaking the Asian Adonis's hand. "Actually, that was my first time at one of these." When I looked around, I was shocked to see that everyone had started up again. "Woah," I said. "How long do these things last?"

"Usually," said Brett from behind me, "they go well into the next night. Few people work on the weekends, so we do this all weekend." I found that it was getting hard to concentrate. Then, I remembered something that a comedian named Robin Williams once said, "You realize God gave you a penis and a brain, and only enough blood to run one at a time." So, I decided to give in to my lower instincts. I immediately dropped to my knees and wrapped my lips around Mike's tubesteak. Almost immediately after I did, Brett locked his lips on my own ramrod. Then, someone locked their lips on Brett's cock. I released Mike's dick long enough to shout, "Fuckpile!" as the familiar stampede began. As the pile grew and grew, I silently praised the God of Muscle for blessing me with this new life.
  #55   Add to V.R.Goh's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 11th, 2008, 11:06 PM

If heaven were a moment in time, then this Fuckstock would be it. I have never felt this orgasmic in my entire life. I spent the entire day drifting from one mind-numbing orgasm to another with small breaks in between. I experienced so many different ways to fuck and be fucked, it was unreal.

Most of the time was spent sucking one dick after another. A few times, I took a break to recharge. That was when I met Aziz, an amazingly gorgeous man from Egypt. While we talked, he bounced his pecs in time with Brett's ministrations of Mike's diamond-hard musclebutt. Within moments, he had both of us semi-hard in an instant. Then he smiled from ear to ear.

"Watch this," he said mischievously. He clenched his fists, causing his forearms to burst with sharp striations and pencil-thick veins. These viridian highways carried blood across his arms to their muscle masters. He brought his arms up and hit a double bicep as hard as he could. Razor-sharp peaks capped his swollen biceps like a mountain range. His abs remained tense, displaying an eight-pack that could easily shame a washboard. He grunted as he pumped his arms repeatedly. He then slammed his fists together in front of his navel, and my cock went stiff immediately. His already superhuman muscles appeared to instantly vaporize any remaining traces of fat, leaving nothing but skin, veins and rock-hard muscle.

"Yeah!" he growled. "Show me what you got, Jason! Flex those cannons!" I happily obliged. I hit a double bicep with all my might, causing my arms to jump up towards my fist. My rock-hard member squirted pre-cum as I hit a lat spread. The head of my swelling cock turned beet red as I crunched my eight-pack abs. Then, I hit the iconic display of male muscular power: the most-muscular.

The flood gates opened again. I threw my head back and my arms to the side. I let out an orgasmic roar as I came. The world was fuzzy for a brief moment. So lost was I in the throes of sexual passion that I hardly noticed that everyone else was watching and cumming along with me. Only later was I told that I sprayed someone twenty feet back with my mancream.

When I returned from my sexual throes, Aziz had another mischievous smile one his face. Before I could ask him what he was planning, Brett had his lips around my cock. Brett tapped his shoulders, then my legs. This was interpreted as 'climb on', so I did. As he stood up, I saw more and more people gathering around. I was about to ask what was going on, but Aziz anticipated my question.

"It's something I learned back home after Lord Ben ascended," he shouted to me. "It's called the Cairo Cocktower. Just sit back and enjoy the ride." Having no other option, I grasped Brett's head as this pillar of perpetual fellatio continued to grow taller and taller.

After about a minute, the tower reached its full height. A downward glance revealed to me that Mike was on the bottom, having his cock sucked by a beautiful, buxom, blond bombshell. Within moments, I heard the muffled moans of male orgasms. It traveled upwards until it reached Brett. The rumbling in my ball signaled that it was time to cum again. Holding on to Brett, I threw my head back and bellowed into the heavens. My cries of ecstasy resonated for as far as my voice could carry while I came. Once again, I blacked out from all of the sex-fueled nirvana. Fortunately, I was near the ground and I didn't break any bones.

I think I'm gonna like this town.
  #56   Add to aiden831's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 7th, 2009, 07:50 PM

Unhappy *Looks around*

Awwwwww!! What happened! Why did this story die!??!!!
  #57   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 7th, 2009, 11:16 PM

It can continue whenever you feel like posting more of it!
  #58   Add to portamivia's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 9th, 2009, 12:41 PM

portamivia is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to portamivia Send a message via Yahoo to portamivia
Fills me with wonder that this thread is still alive! ;-)
  #59   Add to V.R.Goh's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 16th, 2009, 09:28 PM

I woke up the next morning in the same park as the Fuckstock. As I stood, I glanced around at the scene. Those who were still awake were engaged in multiple sex acts simultaneously. Some had their luscious asses filled with steely cocks, while others had their man-swords sheathed in hungry mouths that sucked them to new orgasmic heights.

I felt a stirring in my crotch as a light breeze blew from the east. My own mega-massive member began to stir to life. Slowly, I felt my colossal cock swell with blood as it grew to a full woody that could splinter a tree. A wave of pleasure filled me as I began to flex for no one in particular. I quickly hit every bodybuilder's pose I read about. From a front double biceps that displayed twin mountainous peaks to a side chest that showed all onlookers my muscle shelf to a most impressive most-muscular that would have disintegrated a T-shirt (if I was wearing one), I flexed my phenomenal physique. Eventually, my dick grew to its full length of two feet and about as thick as a beer can.

At that moment, another beautiful muscular man ran into the park from the east entrance. He was about eight feet tall and inhumanly muscled. A tattoo of barbed wire stretched around his right biceps. Not a single shred of fabric obstructed the view of his insanely muscular, Ben-given body.

"He's here, He's here," he shouted to everyone around him.

"Who's here, Brad?" said Aziz. "What are you talking about?"

"One of Lord Ben's Sons," the massive hunk, now known as Brad, responded, "has just arrived. Everyone's gathering at the stadium on the edge of town."
  #60   Add to superzabi94's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 31st, 2009, 09:37 AM

superzabi94 is on a distinguished road
language

italiano? Dimmi che non sono l'unico qui dentro... :-)
  #61   Add to Maverick0095875's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 31st, 2009, 09:59 AM
lifeisahighway

Maverick0095875 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by superzabi94 View Post
italiano? Dimmi che non sono l'unico qui dentro... :-)
umm What????
  #62   Add to V.R.Goh's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 31st, 2009, 10:57 AM

Good thing Italian is like Spanish

I think he's wondering if he's the only one here who speaks Italian. Don't take my word for it, since I'm not exactly fluent.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options