The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to muscledude49's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 10th, 2007, 05:32 AM

muscledude49
Send a message via Yahoo to muscledude49
New Story: Friends, Part 6

Friends, Part 6

Jim and Joe Compare Notes

Jim and Joe got back together after school and began to share with each other what had happened. Not in their wildest dreams did they think what had happened would have happened to them. Even though their bodies were changing for the good, they still thought of themselves as complete geeks.

Jim shared with Joe what Sally had done with him in the back room and Joe with what Scott had done in the woods. Both boys were once again very turned on by just remembering what had happened and they both had hard-ons.

Jim looked down at Joe?s crotch and said, ?Man you are a lot bigger than the other day! So am I, it almost scared me when Sally pulled it out!?

Joe said, ?Yeah, guess the formula is working on something other than muscles.?

So the boys ran home and took another dose and headed to the gym.

Joe said, ?Scott is going to join us today in the workout, that ok?

?Sure, I guess? Jim said feeling a bit jealous.

Jerry was there waiting for them and the next dose of his protein drink which they gave him and he chugged it down. ?Now boys, I?m going to start really working you two out. I know what?s in here now and I think we all can get huge with this.?

Jim and Joe looked at Jerry who had added another 15 lbs since he had started, he we now up to 225 lbs and was looking good!

Scott wasn?t sure what they were talking about but joined in and found the boys to be a bit stronger than he thought, even though he had been working out for years, they out lifted him almost every time. He got to thinking, there has to be more to this than what I can see.

So they started another workout plan that left them almost completely exhausted, but pumped and feeling good. After the workout Scott was exhausted and decided to head on to his house. Jim and Joe headed over to Joe?s.

When they got to Joe?s home they went up to Joe?s room where he had a full length mirror and began to flex in front of it. They couldn?t believe how big they were getting and the muscles just bunching up under their skin. After a few minutes of this Jim went over to Joe pulled down the gym shorts and began to stroke him, then suck him till he was hard as a rock then kept on till he shot a huge load. Joe did the same to Jim.

?Does this make us gay?? asked Jim. ?I?m not sure, but I know I love it. ?said Joe. ?Yeah, well I sure loved being with Sally, maybe I?m bi,? said Jim. ?Yeah and you know I?d like to do that too, ?said Joe.

Little did he know that Sally was even now plotting with some other girls to get both boys.

To be continued
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to muscledude49 For This Useful Post:
dickasauras (July 19th, 2013)

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode