The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to iluvmassivemusl's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 12th, 2007, 08:55 PM
Big C

iluvmassivemusl is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to iluvmassivemusl
The Gifted

Toby was just your average teen nerd in high school. No muscle to speak of. He made Casper look like he had a tan. He also wore big glasses, pocket protectors, the works. No one was his friend and had any desire to be, at least in the open. Toby was standing in front of a door that read, " Members Only". It was a secret place in the old auditorium behind the school that also had a secret of its own. Toby opened the door and walked into the only gay club in the district. Yes, Toby was gay. but not just gay, very popular in the gay circles too. In this atmosphere, he was king of all he saw, be it nerd to muscle monster.
" Hey Toby, how you doin?" This is Toby's muscle slave Henry. Henry is the all-star quarterback and 280 lbs of pure teen muscle.
" Im just checking to see whats happening, then I am going home for some quality time to myself."
" Well if you must, see you later master." He knew that turned Toby on. Toby was walking out when he bumped into a stange person, a foreign exchange student from a neighboring county. "Watch were you are going bitch or I will see to it your ass will be grass.!" The student apologized and Toby walked off, an evil glare following him.
When Toby got home, he chenged into some baggy jeans, a tee shirt, and a white hoodie. Next, he ran to the junk yard a mile away from his house. His dick was throbing painfully for release, and he had every intention of giving it the pleasure it wanted.
When he arrived, he went straight to the pipe secton and looked for the longest pipe he could find, 50ft by 40ft, he could tell.
He whipped out his dick and stuck it in the massive spacr of the pipe. Now I know what your thinking, "What the HELL?"
Well Toby is a special 18 year old boy, he was born with a very special gift. He found out about it from his father, a muscle giant and the biggest bodybuilder in history. " Son, your mother knows nothing about what I am about to tell you, you see, our family has a unique ability to have one wish on our 13th birthday that is guarenteed to come true, mine was to be the most massive muscle man in history, and now I am." To make his point, he bounced his 100 inch chest and his shirt blew off like an explosion.
Toby concentrated on his dick, his fucktool, and started feeling his wish. Toby has a 2in dick, and was laughed at by his friends and classmates in the gym locker room. On Toby's 13th b-day, he wished for his deepest desire to come true.
His dick started to swell outwards, rising out from his pubes and exploding in size, turning almost blue. the head the size of a truck tire. Viens surronded every inch of the god-like appendage.
"Oh fuck yeah, grow bitch, grow bigger!" His dick was filling the tube, his head was already on the other side. His wish was to be able to have a crotch he could grow at will, and he was smart to say crotch for another reason.
His ball exploded, swelling out and ripping the pants right off of Toby. So much cum was swelling his balls to the size of UPS van, he was sitting atop his mountiain of a cumsack, screaming in ecstacy. His dick now completely filled the pipe, and his balls had grown so huge, that they started lifting him, his dick, and the pipe in the air.
"Oh God, im gonna cum, gotta hold it.!" He also could control his realease entirely.
"Oh yeah, you think your done, your gonna grow until I tell you to stop,your MY dick and My balls and you will do as I say!" He doubled his efforts, veins, cum, blood, and prue dick muscle bulged with insane amounts of raw power. He was a speck on two GIGANTIC balls and a cock that swelled to the girth of a dump truck., the pipe started screaming, begging for mercy.
"So fucking tight, thought you could handle my muscle dick, no one ever will be able to fuck my complete size and power. Prepare to tear you metallic cocksucker!" He forced his already bulbous dick and balls to explode, the pipe blasted into tiny pieces, and his bigger than titanic cock freed itself from its seemingly indestructable prison. This was too much, " OH FUCK YEAH!!!!" He screamed as a riverof sweet warm cum blasted out of his mile long piss cave, demolishing half the junkyard with his almighty orgasm.
Not too far away, Henry was walking home, thinking of Toby and his mammoth cock, it was what owned Henry, not Toby. He loved being ripped apart by that massive 20 inch dick and he loved how aggressive Toby was. He wished he could be big enough to satisfy Toby completely, as he could never make him cum. All he wanted in life was to be able to satisfy Toby with the muscles he worked so hard for.
"I wish I could grow big enough to really make Toby happy."
Suddenly, he heard a rush of what sounded like water and turned just in time to see a wall of white foam engulf him. He must have swallowed gallons of it, and felt very strange, his pecs started feeling heavier, fuller, then all his muscles exploded in one earth shattering growth blast. Henry felt like an overinflated tire. He screamed as more and more muscle was pumped directly into him. he was bigger than a house now. the river was gone but in its place was a hulk, no, a god. Henry flexed his chest, totally swallowing his head in the process. His traps, pecs, and shoulders made it so he couldnt move is head any. his 32 pack abs loked like a cobblestone street with veins pulsing on the bricks. His 62 in biceps jumped when he flexed, blocking the sun from his view. he thought about what happened, his wish came true. He also felt something else inside him. He concentrated on it and started shrinking, he also felt he could grow much bigger than what he was." Toby, watch yourself you fucking weakling, Poppa Muscle is coming for his boy!" Then he took off toward Toby's house.
"Excellent, just as I thought, with this, I could be unstoppable!" A figure in the dark cackled as he started formulating a plan and slid into the shadows.

Last edited by iluvmassivemusl; January 12th, 2007 at 09:01 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 13th, 2007, 10:55 AM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
huh, that was actually kinda kinky
i'm curious how central you'll make disproportion to the growth?

Things happen.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options