The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to blackbird's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 21st, 2007, 01:30 AM

blackbird is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to blackbird
Not sure which of these stories to finish

OK guys. I had started these stories awhile back, but wasn't inspired to finish either of them. Which one is worth finishing (if any)?

STORY A

"We're gonna go get a beer, you want one?"
Ryan nodded as he watched his buddies turn and push their way thru the crowd. The opening band had just wrapped up a mediocre set and it would be another twenty minutes while the roadies prepped the stage. Yeah, some beer and weed was just what he needed to take his mind off the.... incidents.....that had happened earlier that day.

Despite his effort not to, Ryan again found himself reliving the first unusual event early that morning. He was jogging along his usual route when he took notice of the guy jogging in front of him about ten yards ahead. The guy had a slender but nicely defined build, clearly evident under the sweat staind tanktop clinging to his back. Ryan became fixated on the fluid motion of the muscle in front of him. He started to get a boner as he continued running to keep pace with the guy. Fuck, he was unusually horny this morning. Should have rubbed one out before he left.

Then, in the early morning sunlight, he could have sworn he watched the guys shoulders widening. In fact, his whole back looked more massive then it did a moment ago. Ryan blinked hard. Wait a second. The guys got bulging triceps and delts. But, surely he would have noticed beef like that when he first checked out the guy. Ryan stopped and tried to catch his breath as the guy sprinted off, oblivious to the apparent transformation that had just happened.

Then, getting in the elevator to his office, he glanced at an attactive Fedex delivery guy shifting parcels on a hand truck. As Ryan watched the floor numbers ticking away on the ride up, his cock twitched as he recalled how georgeous the guy behind him was. When the elevator stopped and the delivery guy pushed the packages into the corridor, Ryan realized the guy was now about three inches taller than down at the lobby level. Thinking maybe he was just standing on something, Ryan looked down at the guy's feet and noticed his work pants had ridden up his ankles. The elevator doors shut before Ryan could say anything. Again, the guy seemed oblivious to his sudden growth spurt.

The rest of the day, these occurances kept happening. Some were subtle, and easy enough for Ryan to pass off as hallucinations. Others were undeniably real. Like the lanky skater he passed in the parking lot after work. The sound of ripping fabric caused Ryan to look back at the teenager. The kids T shirt, that was hanging loosely over boney shoulders a moment earlier had ripped down the back and clung tightly to the newly developed expanse of muscle . His friends taunted him for ripping his shirt, apparently undisturbed by the muscle growth that just caused it.

Yet, as freaky as these incidents were, Ryan was thouroughly turned on by them. He jacked off twice in the office restroom and immediately when he got home. He'd never been this horny in his life. Even now, at the concert, he had a raging stiffy that wouldn't go away. Perhaps there was some hormonal response causing his brain to think these muscle growth fantasies were really happening. Probably an extra long flogging of the bishop and a good nights sleep was all he needed.

"Watch it, asshole!"

Ryan's attention was drawn to a commotion in the crowd behind him. A few guys were pushing their way towards the stage and closing in on the small gap Ryan's friends had left behind. The guys looked like they were probably part of a frat and well on their way to being completely hammered. At least they're my height, Ryan thought, as he hated to get stuck at a concert behind guys over six feet tall.

The first frat guy to reach Ryan may not have been very tall, but he was stalky and seemed to have no problem plowing a path thru the crowd. He pushed forward and stopped in front of Ryan, obviously satisfied they were close enough to the stage. His fellow frat brothers, at least half a dozen, filed in around Ryan. Holy shit! All these guys around him were hot. And he was right in the middle of it.

Then it happened. First with the stalky crowd bulldozer in front of him. His shaved head and thick neck seemed to be levitating slowly out of the crowd. Within half a minute he was standing at least 6'-6" and proportionately as bulky as before. The wide girth of his expanding lats were blocking more and more of Ryans field of view. It made him feel like he was shrinking next to the big man.

STORY B

"Move it dweeb!"

Darek barely took notice of the weakling he'd just commanded to leave. His focus was entirely on the workout ahead of him. Which lifts he would do, how many sets, the amount of weight. As he stretched his right triceps, it occured to him the bench hadn't been cleared yet.

"Are you deaf? Get out of my fucking way!" What the hell was this geek thinking. It was understood that Darek had free reign over all the equipment in the high school's gym. He'd spent nearly every school day for the last three years in this gym and it showed. There was no question. He was by far the biggest guy on campus. The alpha dog. Standing at a mammoth 6'-5" and 260 lbs of shredded muscle, even the coaches were a little intimidated by his hulking frame. Noone dared challenge him, or got in his way, especially when it came to his workouts.

Yet here was this little fucking freshman with his pipe cleaner arms, visibly shaking as they struggled with the measly 70lbs he was benching. Enough of this shit! Darek lumbered over to the kid and with one arm, smoothly lifted and racked the weight.

"Hey. I wasn't done yet," the kid panted. Darek's face flushed hot, as rage instantly coursed through his skin. He grabbed the front of the whimp's gym shirt and lifted him off the bench like he was a rag doll. Lifting him high in the air until their faces were nearly touching, Darek rumbled, "You're done when I say you're done. Now piss off before I beat you shitless!"

With that, Darek tossed the feather weight across the room and into a nearby Smith machine. His buddies, who'd been watching the incident, chuckled and mocked the dumbass freshman that dared get in the way of the big dog. Darek refocused his energy on his warmup set, loading the bar with a couple plates on each side. He laid down on the bench, channeling his remaining rage on the heavy lifting he was about to do. As he grasped the bar, he noticed the gaunt face of the punkass freshman staring down at him. His expression was calm, despite the nasty bruise that was forming on his forehead. In a soft voice he said, "You'll regret doing that."

It took a few seconds for Darek to register what he just heard. It had been a long time since anyone threatened him, and never someone a third his size. He was used to freshmen cowering in silence around him. The only time they spoke directly to him was when he was pounding his fists into their weak flesh, and even then it was always a plead for mercy. Not even the biggest guys in his senior class would ever dare pick a fight with him. So this didn't make any sense. He slowly sat up to better assess this reckless little runt.

Even though Darek was still seated on the bench and the kid was standing up, they were at about eye level. He was your run-of-the-mill geek, with nappy brown hair, glasses, and unnattractive, prepubescent facial features. His gym shirt draped losely over his boney shoulders, with the large silkscreened school mascot laying flat over his undeveloped chest. His rail thin, milky white arms hung awkwardly at his side, without a trace of hair on them.

"What did you just say to me faggot?"

"If you apologize now, I'll let it slide. Otherwise, you'll be sorry."

With lightning speed, Darek reached over and grabbed the punk by the throat. His large meaty hand nearly encircled the skinny white neck. With one squeeze, he could crush the life out of this little shit. But this whole confrontation still didn't make any sense. "Do you have a death wish or something?"

"No. But you might end up with one if you don't apologize to me."

Darek slowly stood up, lifting the rag doll off the floor. Boney hands clutched at his beefy forearm as they both rose higher. The muscles in his arm twitched and bulged, not from the effort of holding the relatively light weight, but from the rage coursing thru his veins. "Are you fucking for real," he roared.

By now Darek's lifting buddies had crossed thru the otherwise empty gym to come watch the show. Nate and Trevor weren't nearly as big or muscular, but they did show amazing development for their young teenage years. They were two of the most popular jocks on campus and scored nearly as much pussy as Darek. Puberty had gifted them with large packages and sexy, masculine traits that made them look like they were in their twenties. Nate took a wide stance, folded his veiny arms and asked Darek if he wanted them to take out the trash for him.

"This fuckers insane, threatening me like this."

"Put......me......down," the kid gasped, his face turning bright red. Darek was preparing to beat the living shit out of the runt, when a different thought occured to him. It made no sense, but he actually wanted to lower him back to the ground. Then he found himself actually doing it. What the fuck?? "Now let go." And for some reason, Darek obeyed, and released his vicelike grip.

"Sup with you, bro?" Nate and Trevor were both baffled by what they just saw. Darek was even more perplexed by what he'd just done, and didn't know how to respond. The kid stepped back and rubbed his neck where the impressions of Dareks fingers were still visible. Trevor started to walk around the bench, "Obviously Big Dog has real work to do. I'll deal with you myself, shit-for-brains."

"The name's Cooper, and this is between your lap dog here and me." Trevor's legs jerked to a stop. He found himself involuntarily walking back to where he'd been standing, throwing a stunned look back to Nate.

Cooper stepped towards Darek. "I gave you a chance to apologize," his voice cracked, "but you decided to do this the hard way. Not that I mind really. This will be fun. And your 'bros' here will get to watch you receive your punishment." Cooper tugged at the tanktop stretched taut across Darek's mammoth pecs. "Let's start by ditching the clothes."

Darek froze as his brain wrestled with itself. He had no intention of doing anything this little faggot said, especially not stripping naked. Yet, somehow, that's exactly what he wanted to do. The more he resolved not to, the stronger the desire to strip became. Finally, as though his body were on autopilot, his hands reached down and started to lift the bottom of his tank top, revealing a wall of eight, large, perfectly proportioned abdominal muscles. A treasure trail of course black hair pointed straight down to an outcropping of pubes protruding from the waistband of his sweats.

"There ya go. You enjoy stripping for me, dontcha." A surge of hormones coursed thru Darek's body. His cock twitched. It was true, he was enjoying this for some reason. He slowly pulled the tanktop higher, which clung stubbornly to his protruding pecs. The fabric passing over his nips sent another wave of pleasure thru his body. Finally he lifted the shirt over his head and tossed it aside. His hands glided over his rippling, hairy chest as they headed towards the waistband of his sweats. Why did this feel so good? He tucked his thumbs under the elastic, which had to stretch wider as it passed down over his enormous quads. He let the sweats fall to the floor and kicked them aside, along with his shoes. Again his brain protested at what he was about to do, but it was no use. He slowly began pulling his Calvin Kleins down. At least he hadn't sported wood, despite the pleasure he was experiencing. His cock flopped out of its confines and hung proudly, arcing over balls the size of lemons. Kicking the underwear aside, he just stood there naked, feeling apprehensive as Cooper eyed him up and down.

Cooper stepped closer, running his fingers along the cleavage between Darek's pecs and tracing the musclescape of the abs below. "Not bad. I know you find me sexy too big guy." Darek almost laughed out loud at the statement. Even if he was into guys, there's no way in hell he'd be attracted to this runt. Yet, he looked at Coopers face and realized something was different. First off, his glasses were gone, and without them, Darek noticed how striking Coopers eyes were. Their brilliant emerald shade had a fierce, piercing intensity to them. They were framed by long, jetblack lashes. And his facial features were changing somehow. Morphing. "It's my Brazilian heritage. Guys dig it." Indeed, Cooper was looking more exotic, more masculine. His jawline was squaring off, his cheekbones raising up and his nose becoming straighter and sexier. His skintone was turning a deep bronze and his hair was going from brown and curly to jetblack and spiky on top. A dark shadow of stubble appeared around his jaw and down his neck. Taking in his entire face, Darek realized this guy looked like a supermodel and could be on the cover of any magazine. Again his cock twitched.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to omelissokomos's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 21st, 2007, 01:36 AM
The Bee Keeper

omelissokomos has disabled reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to omelissokomos
Preferably both ('coz I'm greedy bastard ), but given a choice, I'd go with Story A. It's reminscent of elysiumfields' Muscle series.
  #3   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 21st, 2007, 02:49 AM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
I agree with O, except I'm leaning towards B. :3
  #4   Add to theseventhwave's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 21st, 2007, 08:26 AM

theseventhwave
[COLOR="Red"]Oh good grief! "O" and Mad Dog have beaten me to the punch. I too would love to see "both" continued.

Why present us with the evils of having to make a choice! Can't we have our cake and eat it too?[/COLOR]

#5   Add to jsmith2300's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 21st, 2007, 08:57 AM

jsmith2300 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to jsmith2300
blackbird,

Oh, yes. I agree with the posters above --- it's B, definitely, if I had to choose.

Not that it wouldn't be interesting to see what is driving Ryan to notice (or cause?) the growth of his fellow man on a daily basis. But I think the raw sexual suggestive power of Cooper - and especially the uber sexy stip show that he forced the gigantic teen Darek to perform for him - won the day for me. Besides, Cooper sounds like a little hotty, so I think I'd like to see more of him if you are willing to oblige.

Thanks!

--jsmith
  #6   Add to skumbum's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 21st, 2007, 09:59 AM

skumbum is on a distinguished road
Preferably both, but given a choice, I'd go with Story B.
  #7   Add to slab99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 21st, 2007, 10:33 AM

slab99 is on a distinguished road
If I gotta vote for just one, it's for B.
  #8   Add to chuckiebear's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 21st, 2007, 11:16 AM

chuckiebear is on a distinguished road
Please, please finish both of them. Both are novel ideas. Thanks!
  #9   Add to chocomus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 21st, 2007, 11:23 AM
LDF (Lazy Drawing Freak)

chocomus is on a distinguished road
I'd choose A. Seems more umpredictable
  #10   Add to scot158f's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 21st, 2007, 12:24 PM

scot158f is on a distinguished road
Story A

I'd love to see story A continued. I think the randomness and the hot descriptions offered are well on their way to making a great story! Can't wait to see more
Scott
  #11   Add to TemptationIV's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 21st, 2007, 01:54 PM

TemptationIV is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to TemptationIV
Definitely prefer B to be continued. Great start, if you ask me.
  #12   Add to shine's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 21st, 2007, 05:47 PM

shine is on a distinguished road
A for sure.
  #13   Add to slayerfx116's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 21st, 2007, 07:05 PM
Watcher from afar

slayerfx116 is on a distinguished road
Both but I vote more for A.
  #14   Add to smiley's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 21st, 2007, 08:41 PM

smiley is on a distinguished road
My vote is for B
  #15   Add to blackbird's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 22nd, 2007, 09:13 PM

blackbird is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to blackbird
Well, that was a lot of help

OK, I'll try to finish both but I'll prolly wrap up B first. Even though some people seem to have ethical issues with muscle theft. I don't plan on having a nice happy ending this time around. So beware.
  #16   Add to skumbum's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 22nd, 2007, 09:47 PM

skumbum is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackbird
Well, that was a lot of help
Happy endings are overrated Looking forward to the future chapters...
  #17   Add to johnd's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 23rd, 2007, 08:26 AM

johnd is on a distinguished road
Story B all the way.
  #18   Add to elysiumfields's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 23rd, 2007, 01:08 PM

elysiumfields is on a distinguished road
I'd go for A.. Just love the mass muscle growth scene..
  #19   Add to slayerfx116's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 23rd, 2007, 04:43 PM
Watcher from afar

slayerfx116 is on a distinguished road
*waits, bouncing up and down in chair*

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text