The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to ghostwriter's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 21st, 2007, 09:54 PM

ghostwriter is on a distinguished road
Juggernaut pt.2: The Encounter with Cytorrak

Juggernaut pt.2
Jamal easily let the truck back down and flexed his bulging muscles. 900 pounds of muscle felt like a feather to him. His brown skin tight muscles contracted and flexed. His naked massive body in the tone of dusk. His love trail ran down to his massive cock decorated with curly black hair. Any girl would have fucked him. This was way too much power for him. Why did he have to read that incantation aloud? Why did he have to inherit this strength? He had to get some shelter and get away from public view. His first instinct was to run. So he ran, the earth trembling beneath him as he made track marks in the hard concrete. He was on the move and the veins were glowing that crimson red color again. He was unstoppable. The only way to get off campus was through the faculty parking lot. It wasn?t that full but the tennis team had a tournament and the charter buses were lined up in front of the gate. He wasn?t stopping heading dead for the buses. Jamal braced his shoulder for the impact and busted through the bus. First a body size hole through the first two. Then he began to have a feeling of power. He wanted to show his strength. He was in control. The last bus, he grabbed from underneath and began to military press it with ease. He was an unstoppable juggernaut and at that time he didn?t care. He then tossed the bus on top of the others making a double stack like those in England. He continued through the gate unchallenged. He made his way to a back alley and began picking up dumpsters and tossing them up and down like a ball of trash. Yet, his muscles still had that crimson glow. He was juggernaut. He was Cytorrak. . .NO! He was Jamal. He was still Jamal and he said to himself that Jamal was in charge and not this Cytorrak. The crimson glow subsided and his chest heaved up and down. His muscles relaxed and flexed with just a small breath. Then Jamal made a realization. He hadn?t eaten since the day he touched the crystal. For that matter, he hadn?t drank anything either. Not even so much as a sip of water or a crumb of bread had touched his lips. His human mind screamed hunger, but his body was surviving without food or water. He was self-sufficient. Still, food was food. He was still experimenting with his power. He had to test his limits.

Apparently he was unstoppable once he started moving. That much was clear. He also possessed the strength to move mountains and if he couldn?t at that point, the crystals crimson glow would enlarge him so that he could accomplish the feat shortly. He also was self-aware. He knew exactly how much he weighed and his height. He was a force to be reckoned with. At that time though, Jamal wanted nothing more than to be human, and being human required him to eat. Just then a door in the alley opened. A man walked out. He was about 6?5? and close to 350 pounds. However, he was thickly built like a bear. He had two garbage bags in one hand and a garbage can in the other. He emptied them in the dumpster and turned around to see Jamal. Jamal could see the fear in his eyes. The large man, instead of running, came closer and saw the naked mountain of black power standing in front of him. Jamal apologized for disturbing him and asked for some food. Then his veins glowed. Jamal suddenly had the bearish man at eye level holding him and his big bulk level with one hand. Cytorrak did not ask a mere human bug for something as insipid as food , he took and destroyed who stood in his way. Jamal, however, did not, and Jamal was in control. He let the man down and apologized. This time the crimson color did not go away. The man nodded and said I haven?t closed yet. The buffet line is still open, but he recommended Jamal eat in the back room. Jamal agreed and waited for his food in the back. The trays of food placed in the buffet line were made and given to Jamal. He scarfed them down quickly and quietly only allowing the empty tray to hid the sink with a thud. Jamal grabbed some clean garbage bags and some rope and made a type of loin cloth for himself.

None of school clothes would fit but he kept on eating. He felt like he could eat forever and ever without getting full. He noticed then that his muscles were getting bigger; more dense and massive. Everything he ate became size and power. Jamal thought, I need more. He ate until closing time and asked if the staff would feed him a little more. The bear stuck around. Jamal learned that his name was Matt. Matt was the biggest person that Jamal had seen next to him. And the fact that Matt had just ended a relationship with another bear helped Jamal a lot. Jamal sauntered into the restaurant at 1100 pounds. He called for service as if he was a customer. While waiting on Matt to bring the food. He had a vision. He was in a red place full of mountains and volcanoes erupting with the crimson lava. Then he saw a monster. It was him or a more monster like version of him. It was Cytorrak. ?Mortal you have a strong will to defy me!? bellowed the beast. ?Monster you are a resident in me not the other way around. I run this shit.? ?Fool who do you think gave you the ability to be a juggernaut. I can take it away.? ?Then take it. Then I will be free from you.? There was nothing for a moment. ?Fine, human. You are a god among men now. Your heart is pure and you are not easily corrupted by power. Have your human nuances and food and sex. Your muscles will only get bigger and bigger as you enjoy them. I will grant you your sex and allow you to have this human toy for your purposes. But know this, you have a purpose to fulfill and you will fulfill it. Have your fun. I admit, I like you earthling. I like you so much that I will let you return to your life for four years. Get your earthly education. However, I am still as you say ?your resident? so I will continue to protect you. When you need my strength and power come back to this spot in your mind. I think 300 pounds should be a good enough guise. But have your fun tonight.? Jamal agreed just in time to feel Matt climbing his massive body with a tray of food ready to feed the mountain of hunger. Jamal was now in control, at least for four years. Matt lowered himself onto the massive dick and fed the growing Jamal. Every spoonful of food pumped the juggernaut even larger and his dick grew within Matt. Matt groaned in pain and pleasure and kept feeding Jamal. Tray after tray was poured into the juggernaut until there were no more. Jamal wanted to nut but was not even close. Matt, however, had nutted after every tray on Jamal. His curly black body hair was soaked with precum. Jamal began to pump, his massive glutes leaving cracks in the tiles and his rounded steel ab stomach flexing with every pump. But he felt full. Humanly full and fell backwards on the restaurant floor cracking the tiles in the process. Matt fell on top of him still impaled by the massive dick and in a deep slumber. Jamal had experienced a human night and having a 350 pound thick bear resting on his now 1300 pound frame felt good. It was what he was waiting for. . . And yet. . . Cytorrak now waited!

To be continued. . .

Chapter 3: Four years for Jamal pass and life at 300 pounds feels great. School returns to normal and people attribute his mass gain to a rare Indian sickness. Matt finds out about Cytorrak and Jamal being a juggernaut and decides to daily feed his ?juggie.? Jamal still experiences side effects to the crystals power. He is still never hungry or thirsty and he doesn?t feel the need to sleep. The food he eats packs on the muscle but, after midnight he reverts back to his stable 300 pound self. However, will he call upon the power of Cytorrak when things get ruff and tuff, and what does Cytorrak have planned for his vessel? Find out in Chapter 3.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ghostwriter For This Useful Post:
Brawnophile (March 18th, 2014), dickasauras (December 4th, 2012), musclegrowthdm (October 1st, 2013)
  #2   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 22nd, 2007, 04:30 AM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
That was excellent!

we can now see where this is going, and you mastered any suggestion, managing to create your own ways for the story. Congratulations, and let's just hope there's more to come!

Cheers

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options