The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to ghostwriter's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 23rd, 2007, 10:55 PM

ghostwriter is on a distinguished road
Juggernaut pt.3: Big man on Campus

Juggernaut 3: Big Man on Campus
Jamal had just finished telling Matt about his encounter with Cytorrak. Matt apparently believed him. It was clear Matt had never seen (or fed for that matter) anyone that gigantic in his life. It was soon the end of his freshman year and so far, Jamal was in the clear. His football buddies, however they did it, managed to attribute Jamal?s size and power to a rare disease in India. Although few people witnessed him, they were convinced that not even steroids could do that to a person, so Jamal was Jamal again and not a freak of nature. In the summertime, Matt hooked Jamal up with a job as a dishwasher. It wasn?t much it paid for the gym membership and kept him out of sight while he gorged and grew, and with Matt letting him stay in his place, the sex had never been greater. Most night were filled with leftover buffet food, a gigantic dick impaling a restaurant owner, and a 600 plus pound black semi-juggernaut loving every minute of it. Jamal frequently visited the gym. Which was two blocks away. The gym owner had been Matt?s ex, but he had been nice enough to let Jamal lift when the gym was closed to the public. Life was good and before he knew it, Jamal was a sophomore in college.

The day came when school started back and Jamal could not have been happier. He had not seen the crimson glow since his talk with Cytorrak but knew he had kept his word. His weight during the start of the day had not fluctuated from 300 pounds. Even during his eating sessions, he might reach 850 on a horny night. Even then, the crimson veins did not appear, just the monster-like ones that looked as though they would burst through the skin. Then one day fate should have 3 jocks harassing a cheerleader. The cheerleader was being pushed around and forced to her knees by the 3 jocks, each of which looked like they weighed 300 pounds each. Jamal, without thinking, ran over to the jocks and started to charge. He kept charging and until he made contact with a jock. Jamal hit the jock with full force and bumped backwards. The jock had stumbled some, but held his ground. This wasn?t right. Jamal had just stacked a bus on top of another a few months back and now he could barely move this other guy but a couple of feet. Then he remembered. He was not the juggernaut. He was a bigger version of Jamal. Even though he was bigger, he was still only Jamal.The other jocks began to get mad. Jamal was not going to run though. He wasn?t done yet. The girl turned her head and looked away. She knew that one on three were uneven odds. Nobody else was around so there were no witnesses. It was just Jamal. Jamal thought back to the place where he met Cytorrak. Once again he was in the crimson wasteland. The muscle giant was waiting. ?You come seeking help human?? ?Yes.? ?You are getting beaten by these so called equals. I will aid you but I am curious. I want to see what this thing known as human sex is like. I want to possess you long enough to squash these insects and taste the human female cowering by the metal bench.? ?Fine! Just help me not to get the shit beat outta me.? ?Very well.?

Soon the punches stopped. The jocks were backing away in horror. A not 9 foot 1100 pound Jamal rose from the ground. The biggest jock hit a dead solid punch to Jamal?s chest. The other two saw as Jamal?s chest didn?t budge. The jock?s hand shattered and he fell to the ground in pain. The other two jocks fled in fear, but Jamal was fast. He grabbed both the jocks by their collars and threw them into the bleachers. Jamal, quietly walked over to the girl who turned to see a monster coming towards her. Jamal?s sudden burst of power caused him to rip the underarmor he was wearing and the shorts were not far behind, leaving him bare chested and without shoes. The girl fell into his arms and Cytorrak picked her up easily and walked into the football team locker room. He twisted to door locked upon entering and ripped his pants off with one arm. The bulging muscles heavily outlined. However, still no crimson glow. Cytorrak was now in control and Jamal knew it. Cytorrak began to kiss her. Then he began to stroke his massive cock. She wanted it. The panties came down and Cytorrak inserted a small piece of his shaft into her. She moaned in pleasure. Then he lowered more. He looked at the clock in the room. 5:30PM. He began to fuck but Jamal gained enough control so that Cytorrak would not kill her by using full force. The fuck was sensual. Jamal gained little pleasure, but Cytorrak was livid with testosterone. He began fucking wildly and she came almost every time he inserted more of himself. He fucked her all night. Her screams of ?Jay,? and ?Daddy don?t stop,? only made the crimson behemoth thrust harder and harder. At 8 Am Cytorrak had stopped fucking, but not because he was tired. Jamal too, wondered, did the juggernaut ever sleep. So, he didn?t eat, drink or sleep. Whatever Cytorrak had planned bagan to worry Jamal, but he or rather Cytorrak was fuckin the shit outta of girl he just met. He didn?t get that kind of action with his former body. He was starting to like the power. Next time, I will let Cytorrak enjoy human food. I?m sure Matt will feed him till his hearts content. The girl was left in a concussion. A very mild concussion, but Cytorrak assured her that she would wake soon, but she would not remember who you were. But that she had the greatest fuck sesssion ever. Jamal thanked Cytorrak for his help and began to walk. But he had been heavier. ?CYTORRAKKK!? ?I?m sorry human, but I forgot about our deal.? Jamal as he was walking began to shrink back to his 300 lbs. Something however, was still not right. Jamal stopped at 400 pounds. ?Sorry human, but we don?t want this to happen again.? Jamal agreed and went back to his dorm to recall the events of the day. His sophomore year was going to be very interesting.

To be continued. . .

Chapter 4: After thrawting the jocks, Jamal lives life now at 400 pounds. He continues to fuck and be fed by Matt. However, Jamal allows Cytorrak to experience his lover as well. However, nothing tops the junior year of Jamal, when ?juggie? tries out for the school power lifting team.. .
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ghostwriter For This Useful Post:
Brawnophile (March 18th, 2014), dickasauras (December 4th, 2012), musclegrowthdm (October 1st, 2013)
  #2   Add to omelissokomos's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 23rd, 2007, 11:12 PM
The Bee Keeper

omelissokomos has disabled reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to omelissokomos
How does that go again, "Save the cheerleader, Save the world"?

Very entertaining chapter, gw. I'm kinda hoping we'd get to see a J2 (son of Juggernaut) spin-off that won't affect the flow of this story.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options