The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences Got a friend who went from geek to stud? (Or was that YOU who got huge?) Share your real-life muscle growth experiences.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to harleyxr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 28th, 2007, 02:49 PM
harleyxr

harleyxr is on a distinguished road
"Sponser Offers", Muscle worship experiences, share yours.

This is kind of a fantasy come true. I met a guy here in NYC who totally idealizes me. Loves to worship my muscles. He's relatively young, decent looking with a fairly nice body. He's got way too much money. That's not rare at all here. I can have anything I want. He wanted to "buy me", i.e: pay me a lotta money to be property. I said no so now he just gives me things in order to see me, like a $5000 Versace leather jacket, a diamond Rolex and MOSTLY wants to buy me lotsa supplements and plenty of juice so he can watch me get huge. I've never really been able to afford GH, which everyone says is just MAGIC, so I KNOW I'm gonna take him up on it. This I can't resist. It's just way too cool for a poor country boy from the sticks who never had any encouragement from home. What the hell if it makes everyone involved happy? Good bad or indifferent???
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to xythan_shadow's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 29th, 2007, 12:19 PM
Writer and Lifter

xythan_shadow is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to xythan_shadow Send a message via Yahoo to xythan_shadow
Personally, as long as he knew where you stood on it all, I would jump at the chance. Seriously, even though I'm probably not your size, it's always been a dream of mine to basically get paid to work out and that's about what he's offering you. I would take him up on his offer. But that's just me.
  #3   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 29th, 2007, 08:30 PM
"This is no trick!"

TheMM is on a distinguished road
Damn you're lucky. That's all I got to say.

Oh yes, is your avatar an actual pic of you? If not, can we see you?

"Put your controller on the floor...Put it down as flat as you can...That's good. Now I will move your controller by the power of my will alone!"
  #4   Add to RPM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 29th, 2007, 10:23 PM

RPM is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to RPM
OMG what I wouldn't kill for that... well, probably nothing, but still :P
  #5   Add to harleyxr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 30th, 2007, 09:10 AM
harleyxr

Thanks Xythan and RPM, very much. As I said I probably woundn't have been able to resist, but I feel a little better about it now. Anyone else wanna weigh in? Especially with an opposing viewpoint? MM- yes, it's me. It's from an art photo photo shoot this past summer in London with John Anthony Bray, www.Bray-studios.com and www.Bronzinocards.com hopefully I will be on the cards site eventually. I also had a 'less PG rated' shoot there. Very cool. Maybe I'll post some pics on the site here. I wish I had some good befores, I used to be 125#. I'm not THAT big now and REALLY wanna be. I think genetics may be against me there though. We'll see!!!

Last edited by harleyxr; January 31st, 2007 at 08:04 AM.
  #6   Add to dallasmsl's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 30th, 2007, 10:35 AM

dallasmsl is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to dallasmsl
You're one lucky dog!

Every dog has it's day. I've had mine and it was nice; the trips, the gifts, the expensive restaurants. But now, I have hit the jackpot. ....and he knows who he is.
  #7   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 30th, 2007, 10:52 AM

Thanked 1,306 Times in 371 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
So how tall ARE you and how much DO you weigh, Harley? Inquiring, statistically-obsessed minds want to know!

xoxo

Richard

PS:

I'm still waiting to have my (muscle) day...
  #8   Add to muscleboyil's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 30th, 2007, 06:55 PM

muscleboyil
Send a message via Yahoo to muscleboyil
I honestly would not turn down that sort of treatment. I believe it's happening everywhere in the bodybuilding world (though not necessarily by private individuals all the time, mostly by companies that benefit from endorsements and promotion of their product, in which case is mostly on the edge of legal.) I would love that. TOTALLY.

It would be even better if it involved travel to a warmer place

_B
  #9   Add to BGryphon18's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 30th, 2007, 10:56 PM
Muscle Worshipper

BGryphon18 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to BGryphon18 Send a message via MSN to BGryphon18 Send a message via Yahoo to BGryphon18
I second that! This subzero crap they're calling for makes me want to pack up now and drive til I can turn the A/C on in my car I know a couple big guys that are looking for sponsorship to get even bigger. Some already have a couple deals, others are looking for help. I would love the chance to have someone sponsor me to hugeness. WHere my only concerns in life were to eat, lift, and grow (well maybe a couple other activities thrown in )
  #10   Add to LittleArm's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 30th, 2007, 11:20 PM

LittleArm
Send a message via Yahoo to LittleArm
I'll play Devil's Advocate...

The more money he spends on you, the more he may feel he "owns" you. And at some point, he may feel entitled to more than what you are willing to give or do. And once you have become very comfortable with your nice free supply of suppliments or roids, you're not going to want to give that up. And he'll have you right where he wants you.

It might not even be a sexual thing. You may want to be in another relationship, but he might be jealous of that and withold gifts if you continue it. Or where will you be when you become completely dependant upon him, and he decides to move on to some other muscle toy?

I think it is potentially an unhealthy, dangerous slope.
  #11   Add to RPM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 31st, 2007, 12:15 AM

RPM is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to RPM
Quote:
Originally Posted by harleyxr
Thanks Xythan and RPM, very much. As I said I probably woundn't have been able to resist, but I feel a little better about it now. Anyone else wanna weigh in? Especially with an opposing viewpoint?
Well, to be honest, I would definitely play cautious.

First off, a lot of people's motivation behind things like this is selfishness. Sure you get plenty of benefits in the process, but that doesn't mean he's doing it for you, so don't get too carried away thinking all the gifts are for you when it can easily be all for himself. You said he gives you things in order to see you, and the whole idea of him using purchases to get to you, in dating, is often wisely interpreted by women as "I don't think you'll like me for who I am, so I'm going to try to buy your attention and affection". Which all comes down to insecurity, and women also often correctly interpret it as manipulation, which, going by his original "own you" offer, seems rather obvious.

And what's the purpose? Generic as it may sound, a lot of people are trying to fill a void. Unless he's so loaded that all he spends on you translates to mere pocket change to him, it's likely that LittleArm's ownership prediction will come true, even if he doesn't intend it from the start or even realize it as it happens. Reopen the void by trying to leave, and well, as they say, some people don't realize what they have until it's gone.

Chances are he'll get back to the ownership plan eventually, but for the time being, gifts in exchange for time together is just the best option, and probably a hurdle to eventually be passed in due time.

But who knows, I've done some training with kids before and I'd gladly contribute time and money to their cause for no other reason then helping them through what was a hassle phase for me, so who knows, it's totally possible and I don't want to shoot down potential good mentor figures with a paranoia wave. It's just that initial ownership idea of his could merely be on the backburner until you've been softened up to it. You saying "no" is a bit different than changing his overall belief that something like that is legitimate in the first place. Unless that's changed, he'll likely try to win you back over to it eventually.

What I first said remains true, but it depends on the person offering, and the fact that I'm basically almost completely broke and heading toward crash & burn factors in heavily at the moment as well

Just maintain caution, but most of all, have open and honest talks and don't be afraid to confront big issues or lay out potential concerns, like anything mentioned here so far. The reason I say that is sometimes people just don't even know they might have a larger problem to deal with in the first place. Again, I hate to make blanket statements, but it's what a lot of sexual behavior comes down to, or the lengths and bad ways people go to and about getting what they want. You know him best, but from what little you've told us, he sounds totally self-motivated.
  #12   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 31st, 2007, 09:34 AM
Muscle Nerd in Training

Ender is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ender
As a rule of thumb... "If something seems to be 'too good to be true" it generally is too good to be true."

In truth the world is based on "self interest" and there is "No Free Lunch."

It occurs to me that there are numerous stories where someone is offered their hearts desire only to learn too late the price was more than they were willing to pay. Or that they get isn't really what they wanted at all...

Ender
  #13   Add to jocksoc's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 31st, 2007, 09:47 AM
jocksoc

jocksoc is on a distinguished road
Quote:
This is kind of a fantasy come true. I met a guy here in NYC who totally idealizes me. Loves to worship my muscles. He's relatively young, decent looking with a fairly nice body. He's got way too much money. That's not rare at all here. I can have anything I want. He wanted to "buy me", i.e: pay me a lotta money to be property. I said no so now he just gives me things in order to see me, like a $5000 Versace leather jacket, a diamond Rolex and MOSTLY wants to buy me lotsa supplements and plenty of juice so he can watch me get huge. I've never really been able to afford GH, which everyone says is just MAGIC, so I KNOW I'm gonna take him up on it. This I can't resist. It's just way too cool for a poor country boy from the sticks who never had any encouragement from home. What the hell if it makes everyone involved happy? Good bad or indifferent???
all i've got to say is WOW and enjoy it while you can!
  #14   Add to harleyxr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 1st, 2007, 07:06 AM
harleyxr

Wow!!! Thank you guys. ESPECIALLY the naysayers. That is what I really needed to hear. I'm gonna move ahead, but carefully. Of course your'e right- it's self interest on his part, not altruism directed towards my well being, but face it, it's self interest on my part too. He can give me something I want but can't afford. Your input is right on though. My plan is to accept only that which I can live without. A ring or watch or expensive "supplements" I can't afford are o.k. Having him set me up in an expensive apartment and pay my rent is definitely not. Thank you immensely for the input. This is really the only place I can ask this kinda stuff and get relatively non-judgemental replies. I LOVE this place!
  #15   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 1st, 2007, 09:04 AM
Muscle Nerd in Training

Ender is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ender
Something to remember is that "some roads are one way..." The effects of HGH and the negetive effects of steriods are forever.

Some where I saw a REAL LIFE story about a pair of identical twin boys... when they their growth spurt, at the start of puberty, one stated to get a lot taller than his brother ... So the they poked and proded and tested the smaller twin to find out why he wasn't kepting up with his brother... By the time they decided there wasn't any thing wrong with the shorter twin the larger was like a foot taller, and starting to show signs of acromegal... tests showed he had a pituitary gland tumor... They treated the problem and he topped up at a bit shy of 7ft and the brother at a bit under 6ft... to see them together is like a before and after of Bruce Banner and the Hulk but a hulk with an average build...

My point is that is if/when you decide you don't want to be huge any more you can stop the steroids and working out and the bulk will go away but the marks of what the HGH and other drugs/supplements be will stay and it's generally not pretty.... Also once you start using some of these suppliments you may lose your ability to see clearly their effects...

Frankly I would want a legal agreement regarding his subsidising your training that will leave you in a comfortable position if/when he gets tired of you... Realistically it is unlikely you will stay his muscle-boy-toy forever...

Ender
  #16   Add to jocksoc's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 2nd, 2007, 06:59 AM
jocksoc

jocksoc is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Very HOT man! If he sends any clothes your way that you dont want i'll take em! am in dire need of clothes here!
But i say good for you! i wish i was in your shoes! (no pun intended)
  #17   Add to DaBigGuy1's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 5th, 2007, 01:42 AM
DaBigGuy1

DaBigGuy1 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to DaBigGuy1
Very Interesting post.....

Well, I say to each his own.....just know where the boundaries are.

There are guys with money who do start to think of their playthings as posessions, and sometimes they get jealous at the smallest little things, or they simply get bored and move on to newer and fresher things. (dare I say "younger?")

I myself have never been in that position of having a "Sugar Daddy" as I haveto be fortunate in life never really want or need for anything, but I did have a long caringr elationship with a very wealthy man in which we are still best friends, although he had that control freak thing going on with others in his life. And I think the ONLY thing that kept him interested in me and I kept him in check is that he knew he couldn't give me anything that I could not give myself.

In short, know the boundaries and be VERY cautious. Like the old saying goes, "The Rich are different....."

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleArm
I'll play Devil's Advocate...

The more money he spends on you, the more he may feel he "owns" you. And at some point, he may feel entitled to more than what you are willing to give or do. And once you have become very comfortable with your nice free supply of suppliments or roids, you're not going to want to give that up. And he'll have you right where he wants you.

It might not even be a sexual thing. You may want to be in another relationship, but he might be jealous of that and withold gifts if you continue it. Or where will you be when you become completely dependant upon him, and he decides to move on to some other muscle toy?

I think it is potentially an unhealthy, dangerous slope.
  #18   Add to harleyxr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 9th, 2007, 01:37 PM
harleyxr

[COLOR=#000000]It’s getting interesting. We had a really cool muscle worship scene last night. He touched, licked and praised nearly every square inch of my body. I’m not used to being the center of attention. It was much hotter than I though it would be. Afterwards he talked about everything he loves about my body. “I love the curve of your delt, the way it bulges out so far, the way each of the muscle heads of your tricep stands out, the big vein across your bicep. Your forearms are so vascular, the valley between your pecs ending in your breastbone cut right down to the bone, etc, etc.” I’m really not that into myself, but it’s great encouragement. It really keeps me fired up and focused on getting bigger. I know I’m dismorphic. I don’t see in the mirror what other people see when they look at me. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]Now for the ‘naysayers’. Your point about control trips is WELL taken. I plan to find some part time work in about three weeks when I get back from Costa Rica. I mentioned that, and he wants me to help him manage his real estate holdings worldwide. I was planning on a rather casual part time work - something like Home Depot or similar, just to keep busy and make a little extra spending money, but how can I turn down an opportunity like this? I’m sharp and good with people and figures. He will find out quickly that I am of serious use to him financially. Interdependence works both ways. I’m well aware money and power are what really drives him.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]I’m not too worried. Life’s a blast! It’s to be enjoyed. I’ve got dates with a couple big, ripped, dominant bodybuilders. I’ve got the freedom to do as I choose. I’m just gonna take it a day at a time.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]Cheers! [/COLOR]
  #19   Add to redwolf64's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 9th, 2007, 07:54 PM

redwolf64
Send a message via AIM to redwolf64 Send a message via Yahoo to redwolf64
Sounds like a unique opportunity, but, as others have pointed out, proceed with caution.

You really want to find someone - a close friend - that you can talk with on a regular basis that will be supportive emotionally and act as a sounding board for you if you decide to dive into this (which it sounds like you have).

One of the things that can be an issue in a situation like this is if the guy starts using you as a container for some psychological issues and starts projecting his own problems on you. I've seen it happen to a couple of people who were being financially supported by someone - the support is like a "hook" that allows some emotional abuse to go on.
  #20   Add to harleyxr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 17th, 2011, 07:26 AM
harleyxr

Update 4 years later

So many guys weightd in and gave me varied and great input as to the pros and cons. Thank you all. I just got a PM asking for an update and sent it privately. I'd like to share it here as an example of GOOD, GREAT things that can sometimes happen

Hi Bob,

Interesting you have curiosity as your tagline is "Don't do supplements". One of the main benefits for me was funding getting big re supps. The material gifts were o.k. but not the focus.

As many of the naysayers said he did get way too posessive. Couple that with his being closeted and engaged he wanted a long term slave who would just be kept well seperately from his "real life". I'm not one to live in the shadows while being so totally controlled so I have broken THAT one off but I'm NOT a quitter . I'm now in a relationship that is live-in, fulltime for several years now. We have a great Manhattan apartment in a high end neighborhood and a country home as well. I can spend time in either place as I please. Come and go much as I like. See others and have my own life though I spend a lot of time making sure he feels VERY well taken care of. In return I can have or do most anything I wish. I don't need to work and I'm well provided for. He keeps envelopes od cash in my closets so I never have to ask for cash and checks and refills then constantly. He intercepts and pays all my credit card bills. Life's pretty dreamy and has stayed just as good as it was when I started this arrangement. He doesn't get tired of me and definitely want this to continue indefinitely. I chose well- he's not shallow and won't get tired of me and opt for a younger model

It's perhaps rare but if you are a good judge of character and choose well it is VERY sustainable. I don't take anythig for granted and make sure he feels EXTREMELY well taken care of. He does exactly the same for me after several years. I still have personal freedom. We both know we have it good. Imagine being taken care of financially AND emotionally forever because you do the same for him. It's TRULY the best of both worlds.

I'm not huge but always ripped, muscular and very attractive to a wide range of folks.

Life is better than it ever has been. Proof that this kind of situation can work really well when both parties don't come to take the other for granted.

Cheers and luck to all! Be well! Augie
  #21   Add to Harlee's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 28th, 2011, 10:56 AM

Harlee is on a distinguished road
Where do I sign up for bodybuilding sponsorships? I'm 6'2" and 260 lb. bb'er who wants to grow into a freak sized bb'er. I'm in Houston. Funny I never meet these kind of guys.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options