The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Muscle Growth Media
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Muscle Growth Media Registered Members Only: Remember seeing The Hulk literally bust out of his clothes on TV as a kid? Talk about other muscle growth sightings in the movies, television, websites and other media. View and post before & after bodybuilding progress photos, morphs, illustrations and other male muscle growth-themed media.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to harleyxr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 30th, 2007, 05:16 PM
harleyxr

harleyxr is on a distinguished road
AMAZING huge muscle computer generated pics.

[COLOR=#000000]O.K. here’s the good stuff. You won’t believe some of this stuff. Huge muscle computer generated art. It's at www.renderotica.com This is a free site (you gotta register, but just take the free registration, the premium content is not any better than the free stuff). Search in the “Main” gallery and the “Animation” gallery. Just use keywords for the kind of stuff you like. I listed my favorite artists (the ones that have sizeable huge muscle and dom/sub galleries). You may find your own favorites but check out the ones I have listed or you could look FOREVER (there are over 28,000 images in the main gallery alone). If you like the site come back and bump this post so’s other guys see it. THE BEST ARTISTS: Antaeus Blondebear Cherokee Dakkar Dgerzeeboy Drbobin9 Hethong Jimbo3 Jwkub Leemoon Man of Steel Muscleman Openview Pdxjims Poseraddict Ricardo719 Sc1969 Strangefox Telemon Uncollared Veraerteddy. Lemme know what you think. Enjoy!!! [/COLOR]

Last edited by harleyxr; January 30th, 2007 at 05:21 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to harleyxr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 30th, 2007, 05:31 PM
harleyxr

harleyxr is on a distinguished road
P.S: Ulf has the hottest dom/sub/supermasculine stuff I've seen on the web "The Wonderful World of Artists Masters ans Slaves", but it's a UGAS protected site (you gotta subscribe and pay). There's a nice free preview though at www.ulfworld.net
  #3   Add to deetrakt's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 30th, 2007, 06:15 PM

deetrakt is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by harleyxr
[COLOR=#000000]O.K. here’s the good stuff. You won’t believe some of this stuff. Huge muscle computer generated art. It's at www.renderotica.com This is a free site (you gotta register, but just take the free registration, the premium content is not any better than the free stuff). Search in the “Main” gallery and the “Animation” gallery. Just use keywords for the kind of stuff you like. I listed my favorite artists (the ones that have sizeable huge muscle and dom/sub galleries). You may find your own favorites but check out the ones I have listed or you could look FOREVER (there are over 28,000 images in the main gallery alone). If you like the site come back and bump this post so’s other guys see it. THE BEST ARTISTS: Antaeus Blondebear Cherokee Dakkar Dgerzeeboy Drbobin9 Hethong Jimbo3 Jwkub Leemoon Man of Steel Muscleman Openview Pdxjims Poseraddict Ricardo719 Sc1969 Strangefox Telemon Uncollared Veraerteddy. Lemme know what you think. Enjoy!!! [/COLOR]
ManOfSteel is a member here and also has a website for David that links to the Renderotica gallery:

http://www.geocities.com/prometheus2...dEntrance.html

Ulf started a gay poser art Yahoo group where he posted his work as he made it.

I used to belong. The problem was that a lot of the activity was byplay among various poser artists, most of whom are nowhere near Ulf's level. The only way to see Ulf's work was to check "individual e-mails"--then I was wading through dozens of messages every day (He didn't archive the work).

I'm a big fan of Ulf and started a thread on him here a while ago (can't find it since the search function here refuses to work with a three letter word like "Ulf").

I just checked and the Yahoo group is still active--but, there have been over 1100 messages this month alone! That's why I quit. Here's the URL:

http://www.groups.yahoo.com/group/gayposerart
  #4   Add to Aikuchi's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 30th, 2007, 07:23 PM
Always a fan.

Aikuchi is on a distinguished road
---
I loved Ulf's work.

On the group - when I was on it, anwyays.

it wasn't too often when he posted them, but when he did, each one was more amazing than thelast. The sheer detail, texture and composition was ... well, he sets the standard.

Amazing ...

---
  #5   Add to UMMuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 31st, 2007, 10:05 PM
Bigger is better

UMMuscle
Send a message via Yahoo to UMMuscle
hulumulu is my favoriate. I just wish he posted more items and their were at a larger size.
  #6   Add to koral's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 1st, 2007, 11:02 AM
275lb Freaky Strong+Huge

koral is on a distinguished road
does anyone know what they used to make those models (i used to know the name but i can't remeber and i tried searching but failed
  #7   Add to koral's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 1st, 2007, 12:08 PM
275lb Freaky Strong+Huge

koral is on a distinguished road
how now found it. its daz3d the freak!

http://www.daz3d.com/
  #8   Add to jocksoc's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 2nd, 2007, 07:17 AM
jocksoc

jocksoc is on a distinguished road
Red face

Quote:
P.S: Ulf has the hottest dom/sub/supermasculine stuff I've seen on the web "The Wonderful World of Artists Masters ans Slaves", but it's a UGAS protected site (you gotta subscribe and pay). There's a nice free preview though at www.ulfworld.net
WOW! i love the preview of the two guys in the garden. One guy with his leg out and foot on the guys chest with the goatee! HOT
  #9   Add to hulumulu's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 1st, 2007, 06:43 PM

hulumulu is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by UMMuscle
hulumulu is my favoriate. I just wish he posted more items and their were at a larger size.
Thanks UMMuscle!

I would love to post larger versions of my files, but it's hard to keep it under the maximum.

I have (and am going to) be posting some new things. I'm working on some new features. I'd love feedback.

You can see what I have in the animation gallery on www.renderotica.com

You may need to sign up to see my gallery (it's free). The link directly to my gallery is here.

Thanks,
hulumulu

Last edited by hulumulu; July 2nd, 2007 at 08:42 PM.
  #10   Add to glammaman2000's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 7th, 2007, 02:00 PM

glammaman2000
Send a message via Yahoo to glammaman2000
Know this is an old post...

Quote:
[COLOR=#000000]O.K. here?s the good stuff. You won?t believe some of this stuff. Huge muscle computer generated art. It's at www.renderotica.com This is a free site (you gotta register, but just take the free registration, the premium content is not any better than the free stuff). Search in the ?Main? gallery and the ?Animation? gallery. Just use keywords for the kind of stuff you like. I listed my favorite artists (the ones that have sizeable huge muscle and dom/sub galleries). You may find your own favorites but check out the ones I have listed or you could look FOREVER (there are over 28,000 images in the main gallery alone). If you like the site come back and bump this post so?s other guys see it. THE BEST ARTISTS: Antaeus Blondebear Cherokee Dakkar Dgerzeeboy Drbobin9 Hethong Jimbo3 Jwkub Leemoon Man of Steel Muscleman Openview Pdxjims Poseraddict Ricardo719 Sc1969 Strangefox Telemon Uncollared Veraerteddy. Lemme know what you think. Enjoy!!! [/COLOR]
...but I just have to say that "openview" wins the gold from me! Lots of freaky-huge big-on-big muscle action! MMMMMMMM!!!
  #11   Add to suma's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 31st, 2007, 01:52 PM

suma is on a distinguished road
is there a yahoo fan group for Ulf pics? thanks

Quote:

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options