The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to vlad's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 2nd, 2007, 12:27 PM

vlad is on a distinguished road
Jake Grows III

And here's the latest chapter in my story, which I actually wrote yesterday. Hope you enjoy it!

Part III

Now that I started thinking about, I really had no idea how Jake was going to fit into any of the clothes I owned?it was pretty much impossible I thought as I looked over at his mind-boggling frame. He had tossed me on the bed and was now rummaging through my fridge for whatever he could find. He had to squat down to look into my fridge, and his thighs popped, easily bigger around than my waist, supporting his huge upper body with no problem. I decided I had to go out real fast to at least grab a pair of shorts and a t-shirt or something.

?Jake, I?m going to have to go buy you some clothes, it won?t me longer than a few minutes?We have to find something that will at least sort of fit you until we can really go shopping properly. I don?t know how we?re going to find clothes for you??, I said, a little exasperated. Of any problem to have, this was certainly one I didn?t mind having, but it was already presenting some interesting and unusual challenges. I really was going to have to take care of this human monstrosity on my limited budget (especially because I had quit my day job last night) at least until he gets drafted by an NFL team. Between buying new clothes (probably more to come later too if he kept growing at this rate) and keeping him well-fed (and as I was soon to find out, that is NOT an easy task) I was going to have to dip into my life savings.

?Don?t worry about it baby,? he said to me winking with a sandwich in his hand. He popped the whole thing into his mouth in one bite and proceeded to wash it down with milk straight from the carton. The whole gallon. ?I don?t need clothes!?

?Hey, that was my lunch!?, I whined, but he just boomed a deep laugh and headed over to my pantry. I wasn?t sure if my floor was going to hold up under his huge, beefy feet supporting over 400lbs and hot jock beef, the way the entire apartment shook when he stomped around. ?You can keep eating, but remember that I?m taking out to breakfast too, so don?t totally eat me out of house and home! Do you have anything in particular you want to wear??
?Pretty much anything that fits, I guess?how will you know what to get though?? Jake said, this time reaching into a fresh bag of chips.

?Well, I guess maybe we should take some measurements?, I said with a huge grin. Any excuse for me to get closer to him was one which I would take, and this would give both of us a real sense for just how big he is.

?You don?t have to argue with me? he said as he finished the bag of chips in like 30 seconds. I better be fast with finding some clothes, because he really was going to eat everything in my apartment. We walked over to my full body mirror, but Jake was too big to fit?his head was cut off at the top, and it wasn?t wide enough by a long shot. He scratched one of his nipples and bounced his pecs as I brought the tape measure over, but then he stopped.

?Wait, I want to get a little pumped up before we figure this out. Allow me??, and with that he turned to me and started flexing. I sat back on the couch watching, hard as a rock, and I even accidently drooled on myself as he neared the end. The perfect roundness of his biceps was so enthralling, he had perfect control over his huge pecs, his shoulders were like mountains, his neck was thicker than his head, and his legs were thicker than most tree trunks. When he was done, he looked ruddy with raw energy, and he was sweating slightly. He looked pumped, just a little bit, but you could tell. ?Ok little guy, come on over and tell me how big I am? he said as he stomped his way over to me, towering over my diminutive stature. He was at least 250 pounds heavier than me, and he could do whatever he wanted with me, and I couldn?t be happier about that.

We went back over to the mirror, the tent in my pants leaking pre-cum, and I ran my hands over his slightly slick body and started to take measurements. 30? biceps, 24? forearms, 80? inch chest, 60? waist and 70? gut, 42? thighs (Jesus!), 27? calves, 28? neck, 6?9? tall?I took all of these measurements slowly, letting my hands glide softly over his perfect, hard white skin, a little furry here and there and silky smooth in other areas. His cock hung halfway down his thighs, and flaccid I measured it at a foot long. He watched me from above the whole time, grinning and teasing me with the occasional flex or chest bounce. I felt a rumbling in his stomach as he burped softly, but I knew it was a burp of hunger rather than satisfaction. His big belly needed to be fed.

?You know, I could help you with one more measurement? he said, as he reached his enormous meaty paw down to his big hose and started stroking. I helped out, cupping his balls and massaging gently, and he was hard in no time. 20? long and 14? around?Jesus. I gulped, desperate to take it all in right then and there, but Jake stopped me.

?Let?s wait until later, I don?t want to grow every 15 minutes?besides, then we?d have to do the measurements all over again? he said as he picked me up and carried me back over to the couch like a toy. He turned and started walking back to the kitchen, his big, round ass twitching back and forth, a big hard jock ass begging for it.

?I?ll be waiting here till you get back with the clothes. You better hurry before I eat everything you own!? he said with a wink, and opened my pantry again, accidently tearing the door off the hinges. ?Oops?? he said and tore open a box of cookies. They would be gone in a few seconds.

I got up off the couch, threw some clothes on, and headed down to the used clothing store. They had to have something? I went to the oversized area and found some huge workout shorts (must have been from some fat guy trying to lose weight), and I was lucky enough to find a white, ribbed sleeveless t-shirt which came down to my knees. Lastly I found a big pair of sneakers which I thought might fit him?they looked long enough at least. These might actually work, I thought as I paid for them and thought about Jake eating all my food. Sometimes, he really was such a pain?

As I walked up to my apartment, I could hear Jack stomping around my room, and one of my neighbors poker her head out of the door. ?Hey!?, she said looking at me, ?what the hell is all that racket over in your building? You have an elephant over to visit or something??

I rubbed the back of my head and said, ?something like that?just a friend of mine came over to visit and he, uhm, has these heavy boots which he walks around in all the time, yeah. So I?ll tell him to take them off.? I slinked into my apartment as she gave me a dirty look, and turned around to see what had happened to my place.

There were wrappers and food remains everywhere, and it looks like he really did eat everything I had. I looked stunned as the door shut and Jake popped his meaty jowls out from my fridge, standing to his full height which still took me by surprise. He really was a giant.

?Hey there Matt! Boy, thanks for all the food, it was a good warmup for breakfast, I?m REALLY hungry now that I?ve whetted my appetite a little bit? he said rubbing his forearm against his mouth. I staggered over to look at the damage: there was literally nothing left in my fridge besides condiments, and all that remained in my pantry was an outdated can of chicken broth. He had got out my pots and pans to cook up whatever, and there were cans, containers, and banana peels strewn about the kitchen. He looked giddy and stupid and he looked down at me with a big grin, and he popped what was presumably the last bit of banana down his open mouth. He leaned over in my sink to get a last gulp of water, and made a loud, ?ahh!? sound of satisfaction.

I stood in the middle of my kitchen, my jaw open. How could he still be hungry? How could he have eaten EVERYTHING? I looked at this gut, the seemingly bottomless pit of his stomach, and it looked a little more full, but not totally. He slapped his belly and rubbed it back and forth, the beefy weight of it rippling back and forth.

Not missing a beat, Jake said, ?oh you got clothes for me!? and walked over to the bag which I dropped in the middle of my living room. He was reaching for the shirt when I said, ?Jake, what, what?what have you done!? How did you eat all this? I was only gone for like 10 minutes!?

Jake rubbed the back of his head, his bicep bulging up next to his head and rough hands feeling over the rippled rolls on the back of his thick neck, and grinned sheepishly. ?Well, I was hungry?? he said innocently, and looked sorry. ?Look, when I make it big, I?ll pay you back for everything, don?t worry about it!? he said, and started unfolding his shirt.

He was right, now that I thought about it?not only was he a dream come true to begin with, but he would eventually be making tons of money when he made it into the NFL. I looked over at him as he slid the tight shirt over his incredibly broad shoulders, his arms and head struggling to find their respective holes, and I knew I loved him no matter what happened. In the meantime, I just had to be prepared to do whatever it takes to make him happy?well fed, well sexed, and clothed.

The shirt slid tightly over his huge chest, and then over his round, ball gut and stopped about halfway down. The bottom of his gut stuck out of the bottom, and the rest of it was skin tight. He breathed in deeply and twisted, and the sides and front of the shirt tore open. It looked sadly comical, and we both laughed when we saw how ridiculous he looked. He then struggled into the shorts, his cock pressed against it obscenely and going maybe halfway down his thighs, skin-tight of course. The shoes ended up being a complete failure?he tried to press them into his thick, fat feet but the seams of the shoe burst open. Guess he would have to go barefoot.

?Alright then, now that you?re?*snicker* ?clothed?, we can go out to breakfast. I know an all-you-can-eat breakfast place?not the best food, but I think there?s no other way to feed you. You need more food, more fuel so you can grow bigger and stronger, like you need it.? I said as I tapped the gut hanging out of his shirt.

His stomached growled loudly, which I found impossible after eating my entire kitchen worth of food, but it did. He groaned softly with hunger, and said, ?you don?t need to convince me! Let?s go!?

We got in the car, the balance of the car tipped to one side by Jake?s 400+lb bulk, and we set off for the diner. I don?t think they were going to like us very much, but what could they do about it? I chuckled at the thought of anyone trying to fuck with Jake as we pulled into the restaurant, Jake waddling in his skin-tight hand-me-down clothes as he ducked, turned sideways, and sucked in his gut to get through the door. It was going to be a great meal.

I'll definitely be continuing this one, with Jake and Matt going out to eat, Jake going to work out, Jake going to a football combine and eventually getting drafted, and then...I'm not sure yet. I might decided to make him an NFL player and give it a "happily every after" ending, or I might indulge my macrophilic side. =)
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to vlad For This Useful Post:
Boatsandhoes005 (December 29th, 2012)
  #2   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 2nd, 2007, 02:25 PM
"This is no trick!"

TheMM is on a distinguished road
Or maybe some combo eh Vlad? Like he gets drafted for the NFL and after he's gotten more money then most of us will ever see, then he could quit and then it could go to the macro side of the story.

"Put your controller on the floor...Put it down as flat as you can...That's good. Now I will move your controller by the power of my will alone!"
  #3   Add to Blake's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 2nd, 2007, 02:30 PM
A wanabe be muscled chav

Blake is on a distinguished road
[COLOR=red]This story could have endless possibilities.......[/COLOR]

[COLOR=red]I think a little more growth and a show of more strength would be good to include though.[/COLOR]

(My own personal opinion)....
  #4   Add to vlad's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 2nd, 2007, 07:04 PM

vlad is on a distinguished road
wow, great suggestion MM, that's totally what I'm going to do now! oh yeah, perfect...

there will definitely be more growing and feats of strength soon...in the weight room, on the football field, etc. I'm excited to write more soon!
  #5   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 3rd, 2007, 03:41 PM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
You got yourself a very hot story vlad!

Please keep up the great plot. I loved the fact that Jake is bound to Matt's cum and will, although you can always have them have a little fight, we all know that make up sex can be great, and even having bigger effects on Jake )

Take care
  #6   Add to B_HIM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 6th, 2007, 04:15 PM

B_HIM is on a distinguished road
This is one of the best stories ever!! Keep him growig bigger every chapter!!!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options