The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Continuous Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Continuous Muscle Growth Stories Read, create, and contribute to "never-ending" muscle growth stories!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to B_HIM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 5th, 2007, 02:14 PM

B_HIM is on a distinguished road
Absorbing Junior

I just wanted to post this and let someone else follow it, it's a really good story and the end is very open.

Written by: Drakkenfyre

Tyler Brooks and Angelo DiMartino, Jr. had been rivals for years. They had been rivals since high school, and now were competing for the one open slot on their college wrestling team. The slot was actually for the next weight class, but both young men had assured the coach that they could make the weight up before the first meet. The coach considered the two freshmen equally matched, so he told them to settle between themselves. He even suggested a winner take all, no holds barred wrestling match.

The two wrestlers were the same height, 5' 8". Tyler, the lighter of the two, was a wiry, lean young man with blondish brown hair. Junior was stocky with curly black hair. Both were in excellent physical shape.

"So, Ty, up for the winner-take-all match right now?" Angelo challenged.

"You know it, Junior!" Tyler responded.

The wrestling room was empty when the two men arrived. The lights came on as they entered courtesy of the college's energy efficient motion detector light switches. The two men faced each other, and assumed a wrestling stance. Each wore a wrestling singlet, Tyler wore a Cliff Keen navy blue with light blue stripe, while Angelo was dressed in a Kenston High blue singlet. Angelo hadn't attended Kenston, but it was his custom to bet his opponents their singlets. So far Angelo had collected a dozen from various opponents. He planned to add Tyler's to his collection. He said, "Ty, it's winner take all. The loser loses their singlet, and has to streak back to the locker room."

"Sure, Junior, I'll look good in that Kenston singlet."

"It'd be way loose on your skinny ass bod," he lunged.

For three years, Tyler had been on the same wrestling squad as Angelo. So he knew Angelo's moves, and anticipated them. Angelo relied on brute strength to win. In fact, he had purposely kept his weight one pound under his weight class. He outweighed Ty by 20 lbs.

Angelo stumbled, and Ty came in from behind. Ty had Angelo in a full nelson headlock, and down on one knee. Both men were sweating hard.

"C'mon, let go, Ty. Th-th-iss ain't wrestling. Hold's not legal."

"No holds barred, remember. Said s-s-so yourself, Juni-or," he grit his teeth as Angelo twisted struggling to break free.

"Careful, Big Boy, you might just pu-ll a Christopher Reeve, an' break your neck," Tyler hissed into Angelo's ear.

Angelo knew he was beat, he was going to lose his singlet, and Angelo knew he was going to lose his spot on the team. He hated to lose, he was angry. Worst of all, his erection was now tenting his singlet, and Tyler had noticed it.

"Didn't know I turned you on, Junior. All these years, I had no idea your incessant rivalry was because you've got the hots for me," taunted Tyler, "Who'd have thought Junior is gay? Does Senior know?"

"Fuck you! I'm not gay, heh, heh, uh," Angelo was having trouble breathing. He remember, "E-e-exfixation makes you erect. Fuck I can't b-b-breathe."

"Concede?"

"S'not fair."

"Life's not fair, Junior. You out weigh me by 20 pounds, and would've pinned me if I'd given ya' haf'chance."

"Gettin' tarred, Ty-lah?"

"Losing consciousness, Junior?

"Giv'"

"What?"

"I give! Give up-pah!"

"Cool," Tyler released Angelo, and he drops to the floor breathing hard, and holding his throat.

"Time to pay up, Junior," Tyler said and his stepped out of his singlet.

"You won, Tyler, why are you naked?" Angelo was worried, Tyler was naked with a half hard dick, and had suggested Angelo was gay. Maybe Tyler wanted to take more than his singlet.

"Winner take all," Tyler smiled.

Shit, thought Angelo, and he said, "There's no way, I'm letting you inside of me."

"You got it wrong, as usual, Ang," Tyler laughed. It wasn't a nice laugh. "I plan to wear your singlet out of here, and carry mine."

"Oh," Angelo relaxed and slipped his singlet's straps off his shoulders, "You're going to look pretty silly, this'll be a tent on you."

"You're still trying to get under my skin, aren't you? It'll fit me better than it fits you."

"Yeah, sure, whatever you say, Champ," Angelo stood naked with the singlet held out in front of him. He hunched over to conceal the fact that he was still sporting an erection. He concentrated, but it wouldn't go down.

"Under my skin, yeah, you'll be getting under my skin," Tyler grinned wickedly.

"You coming on to me? Or somethin'?"

Tyler reached out, but instead of taking the singlet he put his hand on Angelo's shoulder. Angelo's legs felt like rubber, and he dropped to his knees. He was now eye to eye with Tyler's one-eyed monster. He felt hot and sweaty all over his body.

Tyler seemed to grow taller, broader, more muscular. Angelo felt nauseous. His head dropped to his chest. His rounded defined pecs were flat. He looked at his belly as the six packed abs faded to a four-pack, then smooth. The hair trail down from his belly button to his pubes was being absorbed into his skin. Angelo watched in horror as his pride and joy shrank to smaller than it had been when he was in junior high school. He swallowed hard, and looked up.

Tyler was bigger than Angelo had been before. His abs rippled, his chest and shoulders broadened, his neck was as big as his head, and his penis had grown to at least ten inches. Tyler was a god, Angelo stared in awe. Angelo's mouth hung open, and Tyler drew him close.

No, screamed Angelo's mind, but he was surprised again. Tyler pulled him head first into Tyler's abs. They melted and Angelo's face sank into Tyler's flesh. He tried to scream.

"Winner take all, Junior. Winner take all."

Angelo's head vanished into Tyler's abdomen. His reduced shoulders followed. Tyler grabbed hold of Angelo's kicking legs, and lifted his body off the floor, and pulled him into his gut. Soon only two feet were visible kicking from ankles that grew out of Tyler's abs. Tyler tickled the soles of Angelo's feet. Tyler giggled as Angelo squirmed inside him. He tucked the feet inside, and walked over to the mirrored wall to survey his new physique. He was now over six feet tall, and solid muscle. He smiled and flexed. As he turned back from admiring his glutes, he could see the outline of Angelo's face appear on his abdomen obliterating his newly defined eight pack abs.

He laughed, and patted Angelo's forehead. "See I told you, that you were getting under my skin, Junior."

The face strained against Tyler's abs, stretching the skin, and becoming more defined. It's mouth opened in a silent scream. Tyler was amazed as the teeth and tongue were highlighted in bas relief on his stomach.

Tyler stepped into Angelo's singlet. It was now a tight fit. He picked up his own now too small singlet, Angelo's shoes, and walked out into the gym.

Angelo screamed, but no sound came out. He was inside Tyler. He struggled, swam, pushed to get out. He only succeeded in sinking deeper. He stopped struggling and floated on the surface of Tyler's belly. He watched as his Kenston singlet was pulled over his face and strapped over Tyler's arms. He could see through the tight nylon fabric as Tyler walked out into the gym. He struggled to be seen, to be heard. Rob Andrews, Angelo's roommate, was walking straight toward them. Toward Tyler. "Hey, my roommate has a singlet just like yours," Rob said.

"Not anymore. URP! 'Scuse me," Tyler pushed Angelo's face back under his abs, as he feigned to deal with indigestion. "Angelo lost this to me wrestling."

"Angelo wrestled you? You've got at least 50 lbs on him, I thought he was smarted than that."

Tyler sat down on the elevated crunch board, and started on a set of 150 sit ups. Angelo's face pressed toward Tyler's crotch. He tumbled head over heel deeper inside Tyler. In the orange darkness, Angelo made out the shape of a small boy.

"Bet Tyler winner take all, too," the thought echoed into Angelo's head from the child, "We were arm wrestling for our pogs, winner take all. I lost more than my pogs. That was along time ago. I'm Calvin, what's your name?"

Angelo screamed.

"Oh, well, when your done screaming, you can tell me your name. It's not like we're going anyplace soon," thought Calvin to Angelo.

When Tyler got back to the locker room his muscles were sore. He went to his locker and took out a tube of linament. As he massaged the gel into his shoulders, he looked at the name on the tube and laughed at the bad pun that jumped into his mind.

Tyler was using Absorbine Junior (tm) on his muscles that had just absorbed Junior into them.

Last edited by optimusx; February 5th, 2007 at 08:37 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to MuscleMage's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 5th, 2007, 04:01 PM

MuscleMage
Are you Drakkenfyre?
  #3   Add to B_HIM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 27th, 2007, 11:07 AM

B_HIM is on a distinguished road
-----whoo???
  #4   Add to MuscleMage's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 28th, 2007, 10:31 PM

MuscleMage
Ah, well, I was wondering if you were going to credit the story to the author, but big optimusx seems to have fixed it, I might continue the story later this week though.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options