The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Notsure's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 10th, 2007, 06:03 PM

Notsure is on a distinguished road
You never know who you will meet – Part1

[COLOR=#000000]Well this is my first post and my first story. Sorry, once I get typing it is hard to stop.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]I really cannot tell you how it all started but I can tell you when it started. I had been going to a local gay bar more frequently in the last few months, about 8 months ago I had broken up with my boyfriend. I had been with Randy just over 4 years. I kicked his ass out of my house when I found out that his “workout” buddy had been working all of his muscles, for almost a year. I am not a dumb guy but I really did not catch on too quick that he was cheating on me, due to the fact that I travel for my work, a week at a time, once some times twice a month. The moron assumed that since I traveled so much that I often took the opportunity to meet up with guys in the cities that I visited, so that he may as well hook up while I was out of town. Well, I knew that he was not too bright but man he was a hot sexy boy, just under 6 feet but built like a fitness model. Randy had the genetic gift I lacked, for putting on major muscle. He weighed just over 205 pound and typically you could see all of his abs, with out him even flexing. I guess he could not figure out that while I was traveling I was busting my ass working to pay the bills, so he decided to get his ass busted by his workout partner. Enough of the bad stuff I really want to get back to what had happed to me a few weeks ago.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]Like I said, I started to revisit some of the local gay bars in the last few weeks. There is one bar in particular in our downtown area that is know to have good music, good drinks, and patrons that range in age, race, and ethnics. This bar was one of my favorite places to go on a Friday night. It is known as a place to hook up but also a place that you can go and have a good time and just be your self. What I also particularly liked about this place is that it has a bar area that is completely separate from the dance floor. It is kinda cool that if you just wanted to hangout, listen to some decent music, watch music videos, have some drinks, talk and people watch you can with out going deaf. Then if you wanted to you could go into the dance floor area that was more like a typical night club, it played the standard loud house music as well as any of the current popular dance club music and had a state of the art lighting system. The dance floor also had its own separate bar and lounge area that had several huge couches and coffee tables in the back. Sometimes when you walked back there it looked like it was one of the last places on the earth where two gay men could make-out and hookup, usually it would just be couples sensuously kissing, groping, and feeling each other up, as if they were the only two people in the place. Especially, the younger guys, you know the ones, that had just turned 21 but still looked like they were barely legal to drive, they seemed to take advantage of this make out area. When they would get up to leave, you would often see their raging hard-on pointing down their pant leg, with a big wet spot, you could call it the gay version of a “hickey”, every gets to see that you are with someone. Rarely would you see any more than that but on occasion you might catch someone giving a quick blowjob or hand-job.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]One Friday night, I had gotten out of work early and I was heading home feeling shitty about my life and myself. I am not a looser or anything, I still getting over a rough breakup and I was not where I wanted to be in my life. I was hoping at this stage in my life I would have been in a long-term relationship, the one for the rest of my life. I had just turned 38 and I knew I wanted to find someone to be there with me and for me. Now don’t get me wrong but I look dam fine for a 38 year old. Thanks to some good genetics from my mother’s side of the family, aside from a few gray hairs, I looked like a 28 or 29 year old. Hell when I was 25, I was still getting carded for seeing a rated “R” movies. From my mom I got some bright blue/green eyes, it is kinda cool be cause depending on what I am wearing my eyes look either blue or green. Also from my mom, I got a nice thick head of brown hair, for work I had to keep it cut high and tight. From my mother side, I also got their “German” looks, fair skin, straight nose, good cheekbones and a strong chin. My other attributes are also not too bad either. From my dad’s side of the family I got their height, actually from my dad’s day. I stand about 6’1.5”, almost 6’2”, I was about 6” taller than my father and about ½” shorter than my grandfather. Also from my dad’ I got his high metabolism, not until I was close to 30 did I get over the 165 pound mark, right now I am about 190. I have what you would call as swimmers build, broad shoulders, long legs and arms, with a little bit of muscle and just a thin layer of fat. Since I travel so much for my job I don’t get to work out as much as I want to. I would really like to beef up a little bit and drop some fat, so all of my abs could be seen. So, when I get home, the empty house just seems to deepen the funk that I was in, I decide that only way to fix it is to go out and try to have some fun. After grabbing a quick bite to eat, shower, shave, fix my hair and finally finding something to wear, I decide it is time to head out. Buy the way, it was a cool pair of pants that I picked up while in Europe, they were cut so they hugged my ass but still allowed me to move, and a A&F football tee-shirt, that says “Go Hard or Go Home”, all ways a good thing to wear to a gay bar.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]When I got to the bar it was still a little early, it had just been going on 8:30pm, so the bar only had a few patrons and the dance floor had not opened, it does not open until 10. I decided to take it easy for a while and have a few drinks and try my luck with some of the bar video games, to pass the time. By about 9:30pm the bar started to get pretty packed, at this time of night there are all age ranges that show up. Some guys look like they are not even 17 while others look like they are going to hit 70. Luckily by about 11pm, the seniors head home and that is when the place gets so packed that even a sausage factory would looked under stocked. I love this time of night; there are tons of hot guys, not so hot guys, average looking guy, and some scary looking guys. I was on my fourth drink (really weak ones); I try to pace myself so I don’t end up going home with one of the scary looking guys. While I was talking with some of the other bar mates, that I have become familiar with in that last few months, they make good friends but they are not what I am looking for in a lifetime partner. As I was talking, I have a bad habit of people watching at the same time, I noticed this totally hot looking guy standing on the other side of the bar, cater-cornered from where I was sitting. When I say HOT, not just good-looking, oh-my-god I thought I would cum right there in my pants hot. I could not believe I had not noticed him walk in, or even walk around the bar. I had never seen him before and I am sure though the gay network, that if someone this good looking had ever been in here the word would have gotten around. I am sure that the guy sitting to the right of me, who was talking about his new dog, had noticed that I had lost all focus in our conversation. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]I will have to start at the top and work my way down with the description, because initially I could not see anything below his waist. Standing there was a tall man, a little taller than me, probably about 6’4”, something just gets me going about taller men. His hair was short straight blond hair; if it were any blonder it would have been white, short on the sides with what I would call a foe-hawk on the top. If you if you don’t know what a foe-hawk are, it is when they don’t just spike the hair on top, but push it toward the center of their head. Now to get to the one of the best parts his face, he had a very European look about his face, somewhat square shaped head, prominent eyebrow ridge with thick blond eyebrows, strong cheekbones, with a strong jaw and the most perfect chin. His skin was very white, and I thought I was pale, but it was totally smooth and clear, not to say that he looked dead, his skin had a very warm flesh tone, but you could tell that probably could not hold a tan. He has a look that you would think that he is from central Europe. He had bright blue almond shaped eyes, they almost white they were such a light blue. He had a straight nose, which was well proportioned for his face, not too small or large. Then his lips, they were an incredible natural red color; they were thick and full, not an Angelina Jolie fullness but something to really kiss against. His head rested on top a thick neck, about the same width as his head, it was thickly corded with muscles and you could see a few thick veins just below his skin. As he drank and looked around the room you could see the muscles flex and tense, like moving art. His neck tied into his broad shoulders, you could see his trapezius muscles above the collar, which was cut like a t-shirt. His traps muscles rose about three or four inches above his shoulders; just enough to let you know that he had some real muscle holding his neck in place. His traps led down to some impressive shoulders, capped with thickly corded deltoids. I could just see some of the muscles, creating lumps through his tight shirt. And man, his shirt was totally skin tight; it was made of a shiny white thin lycra material, which tightly hugged his skin. The material was so thin; you could see where his muscles and a thick vein would make contact with the shirt and then dive down. Probably the only way you could have seen more detail is if the shirt had been wet with sweat or water, I had wished I had a big bucket of cold water at that time. The shirt had very short sleeves, which barely capped his shoulders but if they were any longer it would have disrupted the most magnificent set of arms. His are upper arms were a true work of art; they were just in the right proportion to the rest of his body. Some guys tend to over work their arms, compared to the rest of their body and end up with a great set of arms but it does not seem to match the rest of them. His arms were easily 19 inches around, not flexed. From were I was sitting I could not get a good look at his triceps, but if they were any thing like his biceps, I was going to cream my self right there on the spot. His biceps were total cut and hard looking. I could see one thick large vein, under his white smooth skin, run down each arm from the tops of his shoulders. From where I was sitting I could not see any hair on his arm, it would be hard to since he had very blond hair. When he would take a drink you could see his bicep bulge up, with a very pronounced peak, about the size of a softball, and the vein would stand out even more. I would love to see what his arms looked like after a workout, all pumped, sweaty and hard. I would have to guess that his upper arms had to be well over 22 inches flexed. His forearms were also just as cut, you could see the large vein from his bicep run down his arm and branch off into other smaller veins. His lower arms were thick and striated with muscle, I could watch them slightly dance under his skin when he moved his hand to grab his drink. At the ends of his arms were hands that were just as strong looking as his arms, he had long thick fingers, it looked as if he could almost palm a basketball. To get back to one of my personal favorite features, his chest. Under the white top you could see two thick slabs of muscle, which rose and feel when he moved his arms. His pectorals we squared off at the bottom of his chest with two well-proportioned nipples, almost hanging down off of the bottom ledge of his pecs. The muscle had to have been at least 3+ inches thick, there was a deep cliff in the middle of his chest, where the skin would loose contact with the shirt. I have never seen such well-developed pecs on a man before, in the middle of his chest the left and right halves of his chest almost touched. At the top of his chest I could see where the pectoral muscles would intersect with his clavicles, this man had practically no body fat. I could see the white material of his shirt would stretch around the sides of his pecs and then pulled tight back toward his armpits. At the bottom of his pecs the material of his shirt dove under his pecs and ran skin tight down the rest of his torso. Under his pecs, though the shirt, I could see some of the long finger like ridges of his stratus muscles push against the material. His stratus muscles pointed toward a dam fine set of abdominal muscles, which were flanked by smooth tight obliques. From my angle I would have to guess he had magnificent eight-pack, the counter of the bar kept me from seeing anything lower but through his shirt you could see each individual abdominal muscle stretching against the shirt. I had to get a full view of this man and I was determined to do so.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]Well the six drinks had worked their way to my bladder and I though no better way to get a view of this totally hot guy would be to do a “drive-by” or in my case a walk-by. Luckily the bathroom was on the wall that was on his side of the bar area, on the way to the bathroom I was going to walk in the opposite direction around the bar from where he was sitting. This initial direction would not give me a good look at him; it would pay off on the way back. So when I went to stand up, I found myself having to adjust the growing hard-on in my pants. Just to give you a little cock-update, I am proud to say what my fiends say that I am a shower and a grower. Typically flaccid, no cold water involved, I am about 6 inches long and a good hand-full to go around. When I am completely hard, it grows to almost 10 inches and I thicken up enough that my fingers are no longer able to touch around the shaft. Up the length of my penis a nice network of veins stand out, that go all the way up to circumcised head, which turns a nice deep red when angered (in a good way). When I got to the bathroom, pulled down my zipper, my dick was more than happy to be released from its confines. I had a difficult time pissing at first due my hard-on. I was so tempted to just masturbate right there, my balls hurt so bad they just wanted to blow but I knew with a bathroom full of people it would not be the best time or place to relieve myself of this pressure. To get soft enough to pee, I had to think about some other distracting thoughts other than the stud that was racing though my head. The thing that works for me, to calm things down, is to imagine something so horrific that there would be no possible way to get hard. So in my head I imagine getting a lap-dance for the old lady from the Old Navy commercials, you know the lady, she wears the thick black rimmed glasses but she is completely nude, except for the glasses. Well finally I am able to relieve myself and able to stuff my dick back in my pants. I wash my hand and check my hair on the way out, while I am preparing myself to study my prey.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]On the way out of the bathroom, I walk the opposite direction I did when I entered the bathroom, back to my seat. This direction would give me a good side view and a prime rear view of this man. As I approached I had to look past some of the other guys that are also trying to get a look at him, from the side I could see that he was wearing a pair of tight black pants, which hugged the form of his ass. Because of the shadows of the bar-top and the dark color of his pants I was not able to see any detail of the front of his pants, you can image what I am looking for. From the side I could see the full view of his arm, they were just as magnificent as I could have imagined. His triceps were thick and full, when he would extend his arm down his side you could see the “typical” horseshoe shape along with some striations. I could also see from the thick vein going down his bicep, a small network of veins, although they were not “pumped”. I also go a good view of his nice full ass, it was too huge like some power-lifters or bodybuilders get from too many squats but it was dam fine. I could also see that he had nick thick legs. The upper part of the pants legs were just slightly pulled tight, not so tight that they looked like they were painted on. I could also see how thick his back and chest were from the side; to keep from getting hard here comes that old lady from the Old Navy commercials. His pecs stood out from his chest, he you could seem them expand when he breathed. His breaths seems to be deep and very regular, I could see the white material stretch to conform to his expanding chest. As I got closer, I also realized he was even taller than I thought, he had to be at least 6’4”. When I was passing behind him I took a quick glance at his back and trust me, I was not disappointed. His back was just as thick and luscious as his front. From the back I got a full view of his traps and how they intersected into his deltoids and his thick lats. As he moved I could see the mounds of muscles shift and move under the tight shirt, again focus on the old lady giving me a lap-dance just so I could make it back to my seat with out cumming down my pants. From the back, I could also see his thick hamstrings just pushing out lightly against his pants, where they tied into his ass. What else can I say, mouthwatering. His waist was nice and tight; his obliques created a nice tight girdle for his stomach and lower back. I try to pace myself while I walk back to my seat, I did not want there to look like I was in a rush to finish looking at him.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]When I get back to my seat, I take the last gulp of my drink and take a quick glance up to see if he was looking at me. I was pleased to find out that he was just cruising the room with his eyes as people walked around. To calm myself down I order a little bit stronger drink than what I had been drinking, so I get a Long Island Ice Tea; that should settle my nerves just a bit. I sit there examining my drink, tying to think what I could do next to meet this man. I am not particularly shy but this man is totally out of my league, which was a little intimidating. I imagined myself walking up behind him, running my hands up the slick surface of his tight shirt, and feeling the ridges of muscles as my hands skimmed up his back. As I reach his shoulders, I feel his thick deltoids straining the material of his shirt; I then reach as far as I can around to his pecs. The hard hot muscles of his chest push back on my hands while I tried to grope his massive chest. He made a slight deep “mmmm” moan which I could hear coming from his thick neck. I lower my hand to the base of his chest, feeling his nipples though his shirt; I can feel his pectoral muscles dive under toward his ribs. I slide my hands lower down his torso; I could feel as my arms slid down his huge muscular arms, I could even feel some of the larger veins press against my arm. I could feel my dick growing harder and harder, against my pants and in intern pressing against the back of pants and his fine ass. He clinched his but and I could feel it slightly rub against my dick, which just sent me into overload. My hands feeling the ripples of his abs as I keep moving lower. I counted 1 set, two sets, three sets, and I just feel the top of a 4 set when I hit the top of his pants. I just started to pull up his tight shirt out of pants and feeling the warm skin of his belly; (in reality) just then I felt a strange chill go through my body, my hairs on the back of my neck and arms stand on end, and it was not from my drink. I look up and see this man just staring at me, his ice blue eyes locked into mine. It was like he was looking right through me, not in a bad way, but in a way that he was looking right into my soul. Now out of fear or embarrassment, I tried to look away or even blink but I could not. It seemed like we locked eyes for what seemed to be an hour but it probably had only been a few moments. When I finally snap out of it, he was gone from where he was standing. I started to panic a little bit, I did not know what just happened but I also did not know if I had just missed my chance to meet the most incredible man. I get up from the bar, grab my drink and walk back toward the dance floor to trying see where he may have gone.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]As I walk though the door, I can feel the loud music move though my body. The deep base shaking my bones as I walk though the dance floor, the lights flashing and moving in synch with the music. The DJ’s they typically get for this club are topnotch, playing a good mix of club music. I try scanning the crowd as I walk, I thought how hard would it be to miss a 6’4” guy with blond spiked hair that was build like a fucking tank. I look though the crowd and I was not able to see him. I make my way toward the back of the room where the 2nd bar is located, still no stud. Behind the bar is the lounge area; I walk back looking at the various couches to see who is occupying them. I see the guys back there, typically in pairs some times in trios, kissing, feeling each other up, and grabbing handfuls of flesh; still no hot stud. I am starting to get a little panicked and a little depressed, what if I missed my chance. I walk back up towards the main bar, on the other side of the dance floor. I stopped on the opposite side of the dance floor one more time to try to get a good look of the crowd. Again, I was not able to see “the guy”; I saw plenty of other guys dancing and sweating but I just could not find him. Just as I am about to turn to head out, I feel a very large man standing behind me. I could feel the hot breath against my neck and a man’s huge chest pressing against my back, I thought I was going to shit myself.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]I was like a deer in headlights, my heart stop and sink into my chest. I thought I was either really lucky or really dead, I did not know if he was trying to pick me up to have some fun or to do some real physical damage to some gay guy that had been looking at him too long. I could feel his hot breath roll across my neck, every nerve in my body was on end and then he said something. With his hot breath in my left ear, he said he “I want to talk to you out side and you are the one I am looking for”. He had a very deep sexy voice with a little bit of an accent, which I could not place. Typically if a hot guy were to press his body against my back, I defiantly would have sprouted some wood, with the level of my current fear I could not have gotten a hard-on if you begged me to. A moment later I could feel as his massive chest moved away from my back, I hesitated just for a second and then turned around a watched as his massive body walk over to a side door, that opened to a small patio area. I knew at this time of year, late November, there would probably be no one else out there; a sense of dread filled me. I thought I either went out there on my own or he may come in back in and pull me out, in this part of the floor it would be hard to tell if something were to happen, with the lights flashing and the loud music blasting. I looked at the door and then I looked at the doors that led to the main room, I had to make a decision. My little head took over where my big head could not make a decision; I walked towards the door leading to the patio. I thought dam I am dumb.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]As I opened the door, I saw him sitting there on a bench against the wall. My heart lifted a little bit, I felt if he were going to confront me he probably would be standing. I could see his eyes shimmer in the moonlight. I was so nervous my palms were sweating; I have never had sweaty palms before, even under water my hands still seem dry. He sat there casually on the bench, with his hand pressed against the seat of the bench. I could see his triceps flex as he held is arms out straight, if I had to guess his body fat was at 2 or 3%, if not less. His pecs were slightly bunched up, from the way he was sitting; I could see the thick cords of muscle that reached toward his armpits, god he was hot. His legs were just a little bit spread, the fabric pulled tight around his quads, as I looked toward his crotch, I could see large lump filling out the fabric. He looked up as I walked though the door, his bright blue eyes meet mine, I could feel his eyes move on to me; I could not explain the connection. I could see as his jaws, which the muscles were flexing, relaxed and his lips turned to a light smile. I stood there just staring at him; I did not know what to do next. I could feel the chill of the night air go through me, my nips went total hard and every hair that I knew I had, plus some I did not realized I did have stood on end. Then he spoke, deep voice with just a hint of an accent, even with out the loud music I could not place where it was from. This gorgeous man in front of me started talking, I just kept staring at his eyes. As he talked all I could hear was “Hi, I am Ian. Bla-bla-bla-bla-bla-bla”. God, I knew his name it was “Ian”, that is all I could think of. I just looked at him blankly, unable to process what was going on (God I felt dumb). Then he asked, “Are you OK?”. I shook my head to clear up clear the fog that had invaded my reality. I said “Oh, yes. I am OK, I am just not sure what is going on”. He stood up, I watched as his quads flexed through his pants, I could actually see a slight separation between his inner and outer quads as they flexed. Ian said, “ Would you please come over and sit next to me?” All I could do was nod my head yes. I walked over toward him, like I was on autopilot. As I approached he sat back down. I was still stunned on what is going on.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]I sat down just of the right of him, only a few inches away from his thick arm. I could not believe I was only a few inches way from one of the most gorgeous men I have ever seen, and in my years I have looked at a lot of Internet porn. I did not know what to do, I was afraid to even look in his direction for fear of staring. I looked down at my own legs and catching occasional glimpses at his thick meaty legs and his lower arm, with the shadows of the thick veins crossing over his arms, my cock started to stir. After a few moments of silence, just hearing some cars driving down the near by side street. Finally he broke the silence, I was still too much in shock to say anything, I had to just focus on what he was saying. In a soothing deep voice he told me his name again, “Ian”. I was finally able to find my voice and respond back with a pathetic “H,H,Hi, I am Kevin”, I did not know what else to say. Ian then replied back “It is very nice to meet you Kevin, it has been a long time since I have meet some one as special as you.”. I was a little confused about his statement but all I could do was thank him for his nice comment. Ian then asked me if I would like anything to drink, seeing that I had let my glass slide and most of its contents has run out on the ground beside the bench; he lightly put his large thick hand on my thigh, just above the knee. I could fee the heat of his hand melt though my pants leg, the heat spreading into my thigh. I felt the tingle and chill at the same time race though my body; I gave a quick shiver. Ian said “Man you must be cold, lets head back in side, so we can get to know each other better”. His hand slid off my leg and grabbed my hand; in the same motion he started to stand. At that moment, I got the best view of the most fantastic ass I had ever seen, I could see his hamstrings and glutes flex and he stood. The little man, in my pants, started to plump; I had to casually adjust my self as I stood. I was hoping he did not notice the shift. He led the way as we walked to toward the door, I could only focus on his upper arm. With his arm extend I could see the ribbed detail of the striations of his triceps and even with his arm extend I could see the thick bicep, running the length of his upper arm. As Ian opened the door with his free hand, I took the chance to take my other hand to finally touch him. I ran my hand down Ian’s forearm, of the hand that was holding my hand. I could fee the soft warmth of his skin, the ridges of the veins that snacked under his skin across the thick cords of muscles that controlled the fingers that were holding my hand. His skin was so incredibly soft; I had a hard to believe how it could contain the rock hard muscle underneath, it with out splitting. As I looked higher on his arm, I could see the large vein that transverse the length of his bicep, dive under the cuff of the short cut off sleeve, and then reappear under the tight fabric of his shirt as it moved its way across his deltoid. Again, I could feel him, I looked up higher and he was looking at me with his silver-blue eyes. He gave me a wide smile, almost showing some teeth, and then he made a slight kissing motion with his lips. God, I could almost feel his lips on mine, just for a split second.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]After we entered the door, several of the guys, that were not dancing, turned and scanned Ian’s frame. I could tell they had a hard time not gawking at him; after a few second I got a follow up look, like “how could you be with a man like this?” Ian tugged me a long like a puppy, following not know where I am going to next. I was a little disconcerted that I was not in completed control of the situation, but it also added some excitement that I had been missing for the last 4 years (Yes, I still mad at that dick, Rand, but working though it). I followed Ian, all the way to the back of the club, past all the guys kissing and groping each other. It was kinda funny to see a guy looking up while making-out and their eyes widen at the sight of Ian as he walked by. We sat down on the last available couch, even if there were none available, I am sure someone would have made room. Ian motioned for me to sit, he then slide down beside me. His side was tightly pressed against my side; I could fee the heat radiate off his body, quickly removing the chill from my skin. He reached over with his other arm and placed his hand my upper thigh, just a little closer to my crotch. Man, I could not believe this was happening; my dick started pressing against the crotch of my pants, I had no elegant way to adjust myself. Ian asked if the new setting was a little more comfortable; with the loud sound, he had to move his head parallel to mine just inches away from my face. I could feel the heat of his breath as he spoke and smell his breath. The hot breath pushed past my cheek, which seemed to electrify my senses; it had a strange fresh send with just a hint of herbs and mint. I was almost over come by his presence. I slowly replied back that I was much more comfortable. Ian then asked if I would like something to drink. I did, my mouth was a little dry, but I did not want him to leave. So, I said no, that I was OK. Ian just looked in my eyes; I could feel him, as he looked deeper. His eyes looked luminescent under the club lights. I could not move, although I really didn’t want to move; Ian moved closer to my face. He took a deep breath and seemed to smell me. He moved even closer, his nose right next to my ear; I could hear him taking deep breaths. I was almost ready to start panting myself. He placed his hand on my right shoulder, I could fee the weight of his arm on me but he was not pushing down. He traced his nose down the side of my head, down my neck. I could smell his hair on his head, it had a light musky smell, it was smoothing to my senses. Then he swung his body across me as I sat. He was facing me but crouched down over my knees, his knees were pressing into the sofa. I could here the couch strain under his weight as he pressed his knees on either side of my legs; from his weight his knees sank deep into the cushions. His ass was just over my lower thighs, not putting his full weight on my legs, his ass just put a little pressure on my legs. I don’t think I could have supported his entire weight. My heart was pounding in my chest and in my dick. Ian slowly ran his head across the front of my upper chest; I could feel his hot breath against my chest and neck. With his hand that was still holding my hand, he gently put it behind my head. I could not help but rest my head on his large hand as I slowly closed my eyes. His head moved up the other side of my neck, slowly taking deep breaths. I could feel the heat increase on my neck, and then his lips touched my skin, right at the base of my neck where it meets the shoulder. It was electrifying, my dick surged, painfully straining against the crotch of my pants. He slid his left hand from my shoulder, over my chest, down the center of my abs, and he did not stop. His hand glided over my crotch, his hand grabbed the shaft of my penis, he gently tugged on it pulling down my right pant leg, freeing it from it confines. It felt so good, not just having my penis cramped up but his gentile touch rubbing against me. He squeezed my dick, it quickly filled with blood, thickening, lengthening and becoming more turgid. Ian gave a slight moan of approval. I could not resist doing a little exploring of my own.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]With both of my hands, I reached for his sides, finding his lats. I don’t think he was flexing the specifically hard but when I touched them, they were hard and thick, it was like grabbing a 2x4 but thicker. Man he was totally hard to the touch, my hands moved as far as they could to his back. I could feel the mounds of muscle under his shirt, they were like rolling waves and the contours of his muscles were so exaggerated. His shirt hid some of the details I could now feel though his shirt; I was so excited I thought I would burst, literally. My hand moved down his back, to his thin waist. His sides were so tight and hard; I could not feel any fat, just the ridges of the muscle. My balls were hurting as he gently massaged my penis though my pants, my dick had become painfully hard. Ian was kissing and sucking on my neck, I could feel his tongue message the skin on my neck. He ran his left down the length of my penis, feeling its entire length. Reaching the head of my penis with his palm, I am sure he could feel the wetness of my pre-cum that had soaked though my pants. Meanwhile, my hands were still exploring his body, my hands rubbed the down his abs. I could feel all the ridges; I got excited as I counted. One set, two sets, three sets; at the top of his pants waist I felt the top of the 4 set. I could not stand it any longer and moved my hands down over the front of his pants to his crotch, I could not believe what I was feeling. His crotch was thick and hot, I gently squeezed his package, and I could feel it swell making it bigger and harder to the touch. He moaned with pleasure as he sucked and worked my neck, he then made a noise that told me to stop; I quickly diverted my hands up to his chest. I gabbed his pictorials and pressed against them with my hands, the barley moved under my pressure. He flexed his chest for me, I could feel them rising under his shirt, becoming harder and thicker. I could not make a dent into the muscle. He flexed harder, I could hear his shirt groan under the strain. I pushed my hands across his chest; I could count the ridges of muscle that made up his pecs. I got to the center of his chest and could feel where the two halves came together in a hard muscular seam; his shirt was trapped between the two slabs of meat.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]Ian kept sucking on my neck with greater and greater pressure; my heart was pounding like a hammer in my chest as my excitement grew. I could feel the thick vein on the bottom of my penis thicken and harden, I felt like I was getting close. My blood felt like it was on fire with lust; I had not felt this horny since I was 16, my hormones were on overload. Ian’s left hand moved from my penis back to my crotch. He squeezed my full, aching balls. My dick grew so hard; I thought was going to split my pants leg to free itself. My penis head grew thicker and harder, it hurt so badly, I had never been this hard in my life. My penis was slick against my leg, from all the pre-com. Ian squeezed and pulled my penis, the pleasure and pain almost made me scream. I was about to cum. Just then he stopped sucking on my neck; Ian moved his head directly in front of mine. His eyes locked to mine; he had a very deep sensuous gleam in his eye. He gave a quick short smile, gave my dick a firm squeeze in his large hand, he then pressed his full lips against mine. Ian’s lips were so soft, like the finest silk, and strong pressing against my face. My hands grasped both of his upper thighs, my hands not able to reach across the front of his legs. I could feel their hardness under his pants, the separations between his quads. He flexed his legs, I could feel his legs harden to stone, expand and the fabric straining to contain his muscle. His kiss was so erotic; a whole porn film could have been made out of this kiss. He worked is hard long tongue, it was like magic. He caressed my mouth with his lips and tongue, applying so much sucksion; I thought I might pass out. Just before I thought I would pass out he would release the pressure just for a moment, just enough time for me to take a breath. He continued to massage my penis with one hand and rubbed my pecs, with almost painful force but with pleasure I could not explain. My balls pulled tight against my body, they swelled to a painful size, trapped between my thighs. His kissing became more passionate and forceful; I was with in seconds of cumming the load of a lifetime. I could feel his legs harden against my hand; the heat from his body was immense. I could feel the veins on his thighs throbbing under my touch. I started cumming, it was so forceful and almost painful as it shot down my leg. Ian kept applying more pressure, I was staring to black out but the pleasure kept growing exponentially. His hand milking my penis as I continued to cum, I had shot 5-6 forceful loads. Just as I started to pass out, I could feel his legs thicken and hear the fabric creak under the pressure. Just then I blacked out as I shot the hardest load of my life.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]When I awoke, my head was spinning. I had the worst headache of a lifetime and felt very spent, in a good way. Ian was still sitting beside me, gently rubbing my forehead and stroking my hair with his large hand. When I slowly opened my eyes and turned my head toward the large mass sitting beside me on the couch, he was smiling at me. I was still a little too overwhelmed to speak, Ian then said “Nice to see you again, just relax for a few minutes. I am sorry I got a little carried away but I knew you are the one.” I still did not know what he was talking about, and was still a little out of it, all I could do was give a weak smile. Ian leaned over and gave me a gentile kiss on my lips, quickly teasing my lips with the tip of his tongue. Ian leaned back in the couch next to me, he almost seemed bigger but I knew that that was not possible, that he was just pumped up from all of the activates and the strobing lights of the club was playing with my eyes. After a few minutes I found the strength to speak and move a little bit more. I looked down at my lap and saw the large lump in my pants where my still semi-stiff penis was, with a huge cold wet spot that covered most of my right pants leg. I looked up at Ian, gave him a smile and said “Sorry for the mess”. Ian started to laugh, and gave my penis another tight squeeze, which caused me to flinch. I asked, “How long have I been out?” Ian replied “For about 15 or 20 minutes. I did not want to rush you too quickly by waking you up. I reached over and put my hand on his large forearm, I cold feel the thick cords of muscle below his tissue paper thin skin and the heat pulsing from his body. Ian said “Kevin, you should probably take it easy for a while. Do you think you are OK to drive home? Or I could call you a taxi, I did not bring my car otherwise I drive you myself”. I thought, “How did he know I drove? He probably just guessed I did.” I replied, “I think I will be fine, all I have now is a bad headache.” Any alcohol I had earlier, had for the most part left my system. Ian said “You need to go home, drink plenty of water and sleep”. I could not help to agree, I felt so tiered and worn-out, I felt like I had run a marathon and had been awake for two days. As Ian stood up from the couch, I could see his thighs straining his pants, I could clearly see his hamstrings push against the back of his pants. His pants looked painted on. I started to get hard again just looking at him; his but was a work of art in itself. His shirt had come un-tucked from his pants, I could see his soft creamy skin and the top of his gluts, where the met his back. I could not believe how thick his back looked, the club lights dancing off of his rippling back muscles as his shirt stretched to cover him. He looked so hot and thick, his lats pressed against his thick arms. When he turned around to face me, I could see his silver-blue eyes looking at me. His chest was so thick, his pectorals were pressing against his shirt so hard, I could see the fabric fighting to hold his muscles. His pecks were to side, the outside of the pectoral stood out over his rib cage, partially hiding his thick lats. His pecs over hung his abs, the shirt material folded under his pecs. At the bottom of his shirt was high enough, that I could see one set of his hard abs for the first time. They were do defined, he was not even flexing and I could see the lines between the abs; when he moved they would harden and look like they were going to bust through the thin skin. I could see a network of veins just under the skin, and disappear under his the waist of his pants. His pants were another story, his crotch was right in my face, this thick, hard bulge looking me right in the eyes. I could see a faint outline of a thick tube of meat, curving under the thin fabric of his pants. From what I could see, his dick must have been 2.5 inches across, god I wished he would bend me over right there and fuck me until I could not move. I could not help but stair right at his dick, I wanted to so badly to just attack it with my mouth, taking his dick into my mouth and his balls into my hands. The fabric of his pants was pulled tight; I could see where the fabric had bunched up to try to accommodate his huge dick and balls. I could only imagine what it looked like, without any clothing on. I could see his immense thighs fight for space in his pants with his dick and balls. I could smell his strong enticing sent coming from his body, again a strong smell that was soothing but erotic at the same time. It was similar to the smell of “heat”; you know the smell someone has after being outside on a hot summer day, not the bad B.O from sweating but from just his pure sent, with a cooling smell of mint and herbs. His sent was so delicious; I wished I could breath him in. Even though he had a wide stance, his thighs touched each other pushing his balls and dick forward. The fabric of his pants was completely forming to his quads, I had wished his pants would just dissolve so I could see incredible body. He looked down at me, smiled and said “We will have more fun some other time” and he could see my dick growing hard in my pants again, creeping further down my leg. He firmly grasped my hand, the muscles in is forearm stood out in bold relief with his thick veins standing out against the muscle. Ian helped me to my feet, like he was lift a sheet of paper off of a desk. Ian led me to the front of the dance floor, his magnificent frame walking in front of me. God, he looked so thick, so delicious. I could see him fidget with is shirt with his free hand; it just seemed to keep creeping up his body. I would get a quick peek of the top of his ass, where his tight gluts met his back. He pushed open the door that led into the main bar. Ian used his free hand to hold open the door, after he passed through. I felt like every one had their eyes glued on us as we entered the room. As Ian walked in front of me, with is arm extending back to hold my hand. I could see in the full light of the front bar the magnificence of his arm up close. His rock hard tricep muscle could be seen in high-definition though his paper-thin skin, I could see the cross striations in the muscle as it flex. Thick hard veins raced down his arm, big veins branched into smaller veins crisscrossing his arms. I watched as his muscles of his back rolled under his tight shirt, that seemed so tight now it was going to split wide open. I could not help but feel all the other guys eyes on us as we walked toward the front door, especially since I had a wet spot on the front of my pants the size of a small lake and my half hard cock running down to meet it. The spot was so big that if I had not been coming out of the back room with such a hot guy, people probably though I had pissed myself. Normally I would have felt embarrassed but in this case I had a sense of pride, having had such an experience with a god of a man. When we got to the front door of the bar, Ian turned to me and said “Are you sure you are OK to drive? We can still call a cab”. I lied a little bit and assured him that I would be OK; I knew I would have to be extra careful when driving home. Ian leaned down and pressed his full lips against mine, pressing his tongue into my mouth and give me a long deep kiss. Ian releases his incredible mouth from mine and then said, “Kevin, you are so incredible and I want to see you again. I want you to meet me here next Friday night, at 10pm”. What else could I say but “Yes”. We walked out side into the cold night air, the wet spot on my leg got ice cold in seconds. My half hard dick retracted as the cold spread though my leg. Ian said, “You better get going and get out of the cold”, I could not help but to agree. As I sprinted to my car, parked around the side of the building I waved back to Ian. Ian gave a big smile and waved back, I could see his bright eyes smile back at me. Just as I was about to turn the corner of the building, I looked back one last time. When I turned, Ian was gone, I figured that he must have gone back in but it was kinda strange that I did not hear the door or the noise from inside the bar. I got in my car, as fast as I could I started the engine and turned on the seat heater, man I was freezing. All the way home I could not help but think of Ian, his beautiful eyes, his face, and his body. I had to role down the window a little bit to use the cold night air to keep me awake. I turned up the stereo as I drove. Luckily I did not live too far away. As I pulled into my garage, I knew I was loosing the battle with staying awake. As I walked into the house though the laundry room, I pealed my pants off my legs. Some of the dry cum had glued my pants to my leg, I used my shirt wipe off the mess. As I walked into my bedroom I drank down a bottle of water, I could feel my eyes straining to stay open. I slid under the quilt, my eyes as heavy as cinderblocks. As I fell asleep I could not help but smell Ian’s sent still on my skin and remember his eyes looking into mine.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]The next morning, or I should say the next day; I woke up at 2:30 in the afternoon. I had slept over twelve hours and the last time I woke up after noon was when I was in college. I made my way into to the bathroom to take a piss of a lifetime, did you ever pee so long that you eventually got tiered of peeing? I must have pissed for over 5 minutes, I was still really thirsty, I always thought it was strange that you need to pee and are dying of thirst at the same time. I as I walked by the bathroom sink and I saw my reflection in the mirror, man I looked tired. I also saw the biggest, dark blue/black hickey I ever had at the base of my neck. I just hoped my work shirts would cover the mark. I made my way to the kitchen, I dying of thirst. I drank down two or three more bottles of water and grabbed a bowl of cereal. After eating I could not believe I was so tired again, I just had to lie back down. I could not stop thinking about Ian; I had never felt this way about another person. I did not think that you could fall in love with someone after knowing him for only a few hours but I had no other way of explaining how I felt about him. As I feel asleep I imagined his warm body laying next to me, pressing his huge chest into my arm, his face next to mine, his warm breath rolling over my body. I was a little surprised when I woke up about 7pm, the day was gone, and I had a pool of dried cum which glued my dick and sheets to my leg. I had not had a wet dream since I was 15 but hey I must have had a great dream. God I was starving but I really needed to take a shower, I was almost afraid to because I did not want to loose Ian’s sent. Again, I took another away too long piss and then hopped into a hot shower. I stood there for a few minutes while the hot water loosened up my muscle; they were still stiff from the night before. After cleaning up, I threw a big New York Strip steak on the grill. One thing I love about my house is that I have a great backyard, some good size trees and a privacy fence, I can walk around in the buff and no one can tell. One word of caution one needs to be careful around a grill when not wearing clothing, not just because of the heat but spattering grease. After eating and have another two bottles of waters, I went back to the bedroom to watch some TV. I hate cable 160 channels and nothing to watch. I fell asleep while watching the 400th rerun of a 3-year-old movie on HBO. Sunday went by a lot like they day before but with a little less sleep and a more eating and drink water, it was like I had the flu. By Monday I was able to work, still felt tired but I was able to function. I could not stop thinking about Ian; I could not stop thinking about meeting him on Friday. The days could not pass fast enough, it was like I was 8 years old waiting for my next birthday and it felt like it would never come.[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to LG2005's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 10th, 2007, 07:03 PM

LG2005 is on a distinguished road
Skimmed the story, looks interesting I'll go back and read it but first thing I noticed is the paragraph size. Makes for very difficult reading.

Very good narration and made me hot as hell. Got lost a few times the paragraph sea though. Can't wait to read the next chapter. Cool!

Last edited by LG2005; February 10th, 2007 at 07:10 PM.
  #3   Add to rtulde's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 10th, 2007, 07:10 PM

rtulde is on a distinguished road
Great Story!

This is one of the best posts in a long time. I can't wait to see where this is going. Ian is one of the most interesting muscle growing guys ever. Keep up the good work.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options