The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Community > Personals
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Personals Connect and meet with other muscle growth fans in your area. Looking for a friend, training partner, or something else? Check out this forum!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to LittleArm's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 18th, 2007, 04:17 PM

LittleArm
Send a message via Yahoo to LittleArm
Small guys with big friends

This may sound a little sad or pathetic to some of you, but maybe some smaller guys can relate to this- particularly the ones who are not open about their appreciation for muscle.

I'm a slim guy, about 150lbs (but toning up nicely, if I may say so.) I have a good friend who is really well built. About 6'1, 185-190lbs, rock solid. He is not freakishly large, but has the kind of body where you can always see his nipples through his shirts because his pecs are stretching the fabric all the time. Although he has big quads, he almost looks top-heavy when he walks because his waist is disproportionately small compared with his chest/shoulders. I have seen him shirtless several times and every muscle is well-defined under the skin. Anyway, you know the type.

Here's my problem: he's a good friend, and yet it drives me crazy to be around him. I struggle not to look down and check out his physique. He may be chatting about whatever and all I'm thinking about is just wanting to reach out and grab on to his arms. I'm frustrated that no matter what I ever do, he can never feel the same thing for me as I do for him. And because of that I find myself snapping at him and getting angry for no reason at all, which is completely unfair to him. I feel bad and guilty about it, but I can't help it.

So anyway, I'm not really looking for advice, I'm not going to do anything to upset the status quo, just wondering if anyone else has similar experiences.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 18th, 2007, 08:10 PM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
Nope, my friends are almost as scrawny as myself.
  #3   Add to zilcher's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 19th, 2008, 05:02 AM

zilcher is on a distinguished road
get on with it

oh littlearm.

first, stop getting mad at the big musclestud. this does no one any good. you "can't help it"? nuts. stop it now. you want this guy, right? treat him as you would a "good friend".

since you are smaller, use your desire for muscle to get him interested in you. have him help you to grow muscle.

have you had him flex for you? will he? have him show you the power man. can you give him a massage after a blistering workout? can you help him with his nutrition? can you help him by buying him supplements? i can guarantee he is into muscle or he wouldn't be as big as he is. flatter him, but be discreet, he will eat it up with his muscle-ego........mention how much you want to grow, to be like him.

think littlearm. this guy is your dream, so start dreaming up ways to see and feel the muscles.

help him to grow.........anyway you can.

you can contact me at [email protected]
  #4   Add to musclemike05's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 19th, 2008, 10:09 AM

musclemike05 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by zilcher View Post
oh littlearm.

first, stop getting mad at the big musclestud. this does no one any good. you "can't help it"? nuts. stop it now. you want this guy, right? treat him as you would a "good friend".

since you are smaller, use your desire for muscle to get him interested in you. have him help you to grow muscle.

have you had him flex for you? will he? have him show you the power man. can you give him a massage after a blistering workout? can you help him with his nutrition? can you help him by buying him supplements? i can guarantee he is into muscle or he wouldn't be as big as he is. flatter him, but be discreet, he will eat it up with his muscle-ego........mention how much you want to grow, to be like him.

think littlearm. this guy is your dream, so start dreaming up ways to see and feel the muscles.

help him to grow.........anyway you can.

you can contact me at [email protected]
I agree. He'll completely dig you praising his muscles and size, but take it easy at first. Soon he'll be flexing on demand
  #5   Add to hoosierlifter's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 19th, 2008, 08:16 PM

hoosierlifter is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to hoosierlifter
My workout buddy is somewhat smaller than me at 6' 175#, but he's defined. He loves his abs and talks about them and has let me feel them a couple of times. When I first met him at the gym I thought for sure he was bi or even gay because when we lifted together he was constantly looking at me when he was lifting. But he talks about women a lot. I really value his friendship and I don't want to freak him out. We hang out quite a bit outside the gym too. I'm just taking it easy and making sure to praise him for his progress whenever I can.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options