The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Notsure's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 18th, 2007, 05:47 PM

Notsure is on a distinguished road
You never know who you will meet – Part3

Well, I tried to use smaller paragrphs. It is still a little hard, and that too , for me to stop typing sometimes. I hope you enjoy it. If you think it needs anything let me know. I enjoy the feedback.

[COLOR=black]We walked back toward the main living area, toward the room where Ian had changed into his workout clothing. Ian pressed a button on the remote control and the room lights went to a brighter setting. The room was very luxurious; thick white carpeting covered the floor. The furniture in the room was made of a very dark wood, almost black. In the middle of the room was a huge bed, larger than any king sized bed, probably 1/3 larger in each direction, covered in white sheets. Most of the furniture of the room matched, except for a small strange desk, which sat in the corner of the room. It looked like some kind of old fashioned portable desk, something you would see some old man spouting on about on the Antiques Road show and how he inherited it from his great grandfather.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]We entered a huge bathroom that you could fit half of a football team into. The room was covered in white marble, with a huge glass shower at the other end. As we walked across the room the marble floor was warm on my feet, it was heated. Ian opened the door and turned on the show, four different showerheads flooded the shower. Ian went into the shower first, pulling me in after him. God, I froze my ass of, the water was ice cold. Ian turned and looked back at me as I turned a deep shade of blue and my dick retreated like a scared turtle. Ian “ Oh, I am so sorry, cold water does not bother”, as he reached to turn up the water temperature. Soon the water went from above freezing to a comfortable warm. My teeth stopped chattering and I was able to say “That is much better, I though I was going to have a heart tack. You can really take a shower that cold?” Ian, “Over the years I have taken a lot of cold showers and the cold typically does not bother me.” Ian reached back and grabbed a bar of soap and handed it to me. Ian “Would you like to soap me up?” [/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]Not needing any more encouragement, I started soaping his chest. It was still hugely pumped from his workout; it was rock hard to the touch and hotter than the water beating down on us. The soap made his skin slick, like it was covered with oil. No matter how hard I pressed against his pecs, I could not make a dent. Ian flexed his chest hard; his pecs rose higher on his chest, the veins crossing his chest almost became as hard as the muscle beneath them. I could see their bluish color though his thin white skin as they crisscrossed his chest. I could see the thick muscle fibers pull tight, starting at he center of his chest and the striations going up toward his armpits. As I washed his abs, the soap bounced across his muscles as I made my way down. When my hands reached his crotch, Ian got a sly smile on his mouth. His dick was half hard but as I rubbed the soap along its length, I could feel the veins on the surface fill with blood. Soon his dick was as hard as the rest of him, the veins pulsing with each heartbeat. I took his egg-sized balls in my hands as I soaped them; they were heavier than they looked as I lifted up on them. I knelt down in front of him, as I started to soap his legs. Ian had to move his legs further apart, so my hands could go between them. It felt like I was trying to go around someone’s waist they were so thick. As Ian flexed his quads, I could feel the striations of muscles just beneath the skin. The separations of his inner and outer quads were so deep; it felt like they went down to the bone. His calves were so thick and wide, that they gave me plenty to wash. The last thing to wash on his front side was his feet. He must have worn a size 15 or 16 shoe, his fees were huge, but the skin was just as soft as the rest of him. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]Ian turned and I was face to face with the most perfect ass I had ever seen. He had a fantastic bodybuilder ass, but it was not too huge. It was just right. This time I worked my way up, since I was already on my knees. His calves were so hard it was like rubbing rock covered by skin. I soaped his hamstrings and I reached where they met his but. I rubbed his ass; it was so full and hard. I just wanted to feel what it would be like to have my dick buried in it. After lingering at his ass for a good 3 or 4 minutes, I pulled myself way and started to wash his lower back. His muscles were so tight and hard his waist looked dwarfed by his upper back. I started to on his upper back, moving across the peaks and valleys of the wide expanse of muscle. Just touching him I was so painfully hard I wished I could stop and relieve myself. I rubbed the soap over his traps and down over his shoulders. As I stared to soap his arms, I pressed my chest into his back, feeling the soap between us. I slide slightly back and forth, my dick pressed against the crack of his ass. My hands rubbed down his thick upper arms, he moved his arms out slightly so I could soap all around. His arms were so big it felt like I was washing someone’s thighs. He straightened his arms, causing his triceps to flex, the heads of the triceps stood out under his skin, I could feel the ribbed striations. His thick veins would not budge when I pressed into them, so hard and full of blood. My dick was pressed hard against his ass; I wished I were taller so that I could take advantage of the position.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]Ian pulled the soap from my hands; I did not want to give it up. I just wanted to keep washing his magnificent body. He starts soaping my body. Facing me he rubs his hand around my neck and over my shoulders. His hands just skimmed over my body, rubbing my pecs, messaging them as he worked. He moved his hands down over my stomach, soaping me and totally turning me on. Ian took special attention with my penis; using the soap as a lubricant he stroked my dick. Although not as big as Ian’s, I would still have to say I had a damn fine dick. Ian gently messaged my aching balls, being over worked from so much activity. Ian crouched down and started soaping my legs, reaching around with his hands. As he worked his hands would bush my balls, which would almost send me over the edge. Ian “You have nice hard legs.” I could not respond I was just enjoying the moment. My hands resting on his head as he worked. Ian got up and walked behind me and started soaping again.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]Ian messaged my shoulders with his powerful hands, slick with soap; he worked my shoulder muscles with just enough pressure, any harder it would have been painful. He soaped the rest of my back, and then his hands roamed down to my ass. He rubbed it so gently, just caressing it. Ian moved closer to my back, he wrapped his huge thick arms around my shoulders. His chest pressing into my back, with the slick soap between our bodies he ground his pecs back and fourth across my back. Ian continued to soap my chest and stomach as he ground his massive frame into my back. After just a few moments, I started to feel his dick harden; it started to slide up between my legs. I had to widen my stance just a bit to give it room to move up between my thighs, it was like having part of a baseball bat sticking though my legs and just as hard. Ian leaned his head down and started to kiss and lick my neck, working his lips into my neck. His hand started to rub the soap over my hard dick. His hard quads pressed into the back of my legs, the heat from his body was hotter than the water pouring over us. Ian’s mouth worked its way up to my face, kissing my ears. In a deep soft voice he said, “I know you want me. I know you want me in you.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]God he was so right, typically I was a top but for the right guy, I was so a bottom. Ian was the right guy. I looked down; between my legs I could see the top of his dick with the big purplish-red head. Ian pushed his pelvis forward against my but. His dick moved farther thru my legs. I was still shocked by it size, even standing behind me, his dick poked out so far between my legs. Most guys would kill for just the amount I could see. I squeezed my thighs tight around his dick; it felt so good, so hard and hot. As I squeezed my thighs, Ian started to move his hips back and forth, his dick sliding between my thighs. The soap allowed it to side though my legs with almost no friction. As tight as I could squeeze, his dick just effortlessly moved though my legs. I could feel his dick swell thicker and become hard with each pump. The veins that surrounded his dick looked bigger than what most bodybuilders have running down their biceps with a full roid pump. He just kept thrusting I could feel his pelvis slapping into my ass and thighs. The head of his dick became a deeper purple color as he worked, getting thicker, the skin looking so thin and tight it looked like it would almost split open if it got any bigger. After a few more thrusts, his dick started oozing thick streams of pre-cum.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]Ian, bent his head down and put his lips against my ear, “You are going to be mine, I don’t think you would mind.” Ian gently licked my earlobe. I lent my head back, resting on his huge shoulders and traps as the water rushed over us.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]Ian bent his knees slightly, pushing them out between my thighs. I could feel the heat pouring off them as they touched my legs. Ian gently pressed the head of his dick, parting my ass and lubing it as he worked. He slowly pushed the head in, just a little at a time so I could become accustom to it. It was almost to the point of excruciating, any more and I thought I would pass out. Now I know how a chiwawa getting nailed by a St. Bernard. Once the head got in, my as closed around the head, just then he started to slowly push in deeper. Ian, “Are you OK?” I could not talk, it was a mixture of pleasure and pain, I shook my head yes. Ian rapped his right arm around my chest and pressed his other hand on the tile wall. I had to lean forward, taking hold of the towel bar, grabbing on as hard as I could. He would then pull back just a bit, then push in just a bit deeper. I could feel the different veins of his dick enter my ass; it was like he was wearing cock rings around his dick. He continued this process for three or for more minutes, until I could feel his pelvis press tight against my ass. I was glad all I had was a light lunch and the protein shake Ian wiped up for me during his workout. Have you ever heard the slang term for having sex and “Touching guts”, well for how deep he had gone, he was touching all of them. He slowly starting pulling his dick out, and then pushing back in to me, it was like he the most incredible ribbed condom on. He would pull back; almost pulling his head out and then pushed his way back in. Each time I could feel the head brush past my prostrate sending jolts of pleasure through me. My dick was raging hard, each time I though I was going to blow what ever I had left in me, I just had to fight the urge. Each time Ian increased his speed and power and he pushed in, I had to lock my arms to keep my position. He just increased his pace, I could him start to grunt, at first very lightly. As he increased his pace, it became louder and he became harder. I could feel him slowly swell inside of me, working harder and harder. I could feel myself starting to sweat, exerting more force to keep myself in place. I probably would have been crushed against the wall, if Ian weren’t using one arm to help hold us away from it. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]Usually I am one of those “quiet” sex people, maybe just a few moans, but nothing too extreme. I cried out, “Ian give me more, I want more.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]Ian just pumped me hard and after, his grunting was just as intense as his fucking. I looked down, past his huge vein cover arms to his thick quads. I could see the muscles running down his legs, the striations just exploding below the skin. Just then Ian let out the most intense roar, grinding his pelvis as hard and deep into my ass. I could feel as his dick surged, growing thicker. Huge loads of his cum were filling me; I could feel the heat of his juice enter my body. At the same time I shot what little I had left in me, without even touching myself. Ian stated pumping again, as more cum filled me. I could not take it any more, my arms were totally exerted, and I did not have any more strength to hold them up. The only thing that kept my hand up was my white knuckled grip on the bar; hold on for all it was worth. Ian gripped me tightly around my waist as he pushed in one last time into me.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]We just stood there for a minute, while the water rinsed off whatever soap was left. Ian just slowly nuzzled my neck and held me against him. He slowly started to pull out of me, giving me time to adjust. I could tell though his dick was still just as hard as it was when he came. I was glad Ian was holding on to me still, I don’t think I could have stood under my own power. When Ian finally pulled himself completely out, I though I would feel emptiness, but I did not, I could almost feel him still in me.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]Ian was still holding on to me with one arm, he started to turn but he noticed my fingers were still locked into position on the bar. I had been holding on with such ferocity, I had a difficult time letting go. He had to help me peal my fingers off the bar, they ached as I tried to straighten them, cramping. Ian rinsed the rest of the soap off me. I was still in a daze from the whole event. I watched as Ian rinsed the soap from his body, his muscles dancing under his skin as he moved. The water running over his tight skin, following the contours of his muscles. I just could not get over the beauty of his body and face. When we had finished, Ian wrapped me a huge thick bathrobe. The robe quickly absorbed the water off my skin, it was huge on me and I could have wrapped it twice around me. Ian just leaned down and gently kissed me on my lips, letting his tongue linger in my mouth, tasting him. Ian scooped up my legs, still holding me with his massive arm, my head resting on his shoulder and pec.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]Ian carried me back in to his bedroom, I felt like I was five again, being carried up to bed by my dad. Ian, “I hope you can spend the night, because I don’t’ think you are in any condition to go anywhere right now.” [/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]God, I would have to be moron to say no, if like I had any choice. I looked into his eyes; he knew that it was a yes. Ian pulled back the thin sheet that was coving the bed and gently laid me down. He helped me slide out of the bathrobe, and then pulled the sheet over me. I watched as Ian walked over to the other side of the bed, his hard muscled body was still glistening with water, his muscles rippling with each movement, fighting for space under his skin. I could here is dick slap against his thighs as he walked. He climbed into bed next to me, the bed soon filled with his heat, pulling up tight against me.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]Ian laid on his side, looking into my eyes, “I need to talk to you about something and I want you to listen to everything I have to say before you answer. OK?” Kevin, “Sure.” As soon as Ian looked into my eyes, it felt like he was looking into soul and my heart. Ian, “ I know a lot about you, more than you know about me. I know that you are older than you look, you could pass for 25 but you are really 38. You are the only left in your family, aside from two elderly aunts from your father’s side. Your dad died 18 years ago from a massive heart attack. Your mother and sister died 7 years ago in a plane crash, while going on vacation, one that you could not go on because of work. Since then you have worked hard to go on with life and to try to meet someone to live with for the rest of your life. I could tell you more about yourself, but I think you already know everything.” [/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]I sat there dumbfounded from the detail of my life, how did he know so much about me, it started to make me a little nervous. As Ian talked to me, I was lying on my side and he pressed his body up against my back. I could feel his hard chest press into my shoulder blades. His right arm curved above my head and with his left hand he gently rubbed my arms and chest. His hands were so smooth it was like being brushed with silk, almost using no pressure as he stroked. As he talked in his deep voice, I did everything I could to keep my eyes open.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]Ian, “I need to share with you a little about my self. Remember earlier I told you we were going to have some fun and then talk about some more serious stuff; well now is the more serious stuff. I like you are older than I look. I am also alone in the world, all my family has long since passed away and I am also looking for some one to share my life with. I differ from you though in many ways. From my accent you could tell that I am not originally from the United States but it has been many years since I have been home. I am originally from small town in Sweden, which was located near the border of Norway and Sweden against the sea. I grew up on a small farm with my parents, younger sister, Elin, and brother, Axel. My father was the hardest working man I had ever known, as long as I could remember he worked 14 hour days 7 days a week. His whole life was our family. One day, late in autumn, he was walking back from the lower field pulling a cart, which was loaded down, when his heart gave out. My mother found him on the path, after he did not return home for dinner. My family and I were devastated; my mother could not work the farm with two young boys and a small girl. That is when my life sent me in a direction that some day would take me to this moment, meeting you.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]My heart sank as I listened to his story, could not help but feel the tears build in my eyes.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]Shortly after my father died, my mother arranged for her bother to come live with us, Juho. He was a few years younger than my mother; I had only met him a few times in my life when he came to visit. Juho was a very tall well built man, with light blond hair and ice blue eyes like my mother but not nearly as smart, to put it frankly. He tried hard but he could not work the farm as well as my father had. My brother and I tried to help as much as we could, I being only 15 and he only 10 could not begin to make up for my fathers efforts. It was a difficult winter, Juho was not as good with planning for the long cold months and we had lost two of our ox to the weather. When spring arrived, shortly before my 16th birthday, my uncle had decided that in order to support the family, he had arranged for me as a deck hand on a cargo ship.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]I could not help but say something to Ian, “How could your uncle send you off like that? And who would hire a 15 year-old boy to work on a ship? This just not make sense to me.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]Ian “Well, Juho was the head of the house, he decided that this was the best way to support the family. He had to stay and work the farm to the best of his ability, which left only me to add to the family income. Not to say that my mother did not have a say in the matter, she was furious at the idea, but they were not left any options for that time. The year was 1667. As I told you, I am a little order than I look. This spring I will be my 354th birthday.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]I rolled over on to my back, my shoulder rubbed across his hard pumped pecs. My shoulder pressed into his chest, his big thick dick rested on my thigh. I looked at Ian right in the eyes, “It is not possible, you could not be more than 28 or 29 at the oldest.” I all I could think was that he must be crazy.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]Ian “Well, I don’t think I look over 25 but you need to let me finish.” His eyes looked deep into mine as he spoke. His left hand ran though my hair, his fingernails gently grazing my scalp.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]Ian “Juho made arrangements with a local cargo company on one of their ships, most of the money would be sent home to the family and a small amount was given to me. There were two most difficult days in my life, and the day I left home was one of them. I had never been away from home; it had never occurred to me that I would live any place else but home. The day that I left home, my mother packed up what clothing I had in a cloth and tied it in a neat bundle. When it was time to leave, my mother, brother and sister said their good-byes at home. I felt like my heart was going to burst with sorrow, my mother tried not to cry but the tears filled her eyes. My brother and sister cried and pulled at me to stay. The only advice my uncle gave was ‘Big men don’t cry’, but god I wanted to cry so badly. By horseback it was a full days ride to the cost and the nearby town. I had to ride, sitting behind my uncle as he managed the horse. I hated him so much for what he had done to me, taking me away from my home and my family.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]When we reached the port, my uncle took me into a small building that over looked the harbor. He quickly introduced me to the owner of the company and told me that I was to do what I was told. The owner was a short fat older man, much older than my father. His face was as round as his body; his skin was a pasty white, with thin red veins covering his nostrils. He reeked of a foul odor, later on I found out it was alcohol. His voice was low and gruff as he talked to my uncle. After a few more arrangements that Juho worked out with the owner, my uncle gave me a firm handshake and said his goodbyes. I was left there alone with a stranger, not know what was to become of me. I had to fight back my fear and my tears. Shortly after, the owner of the shipping company took me down to the dock where a ship was being loaded for a voyage. I was told that I was to help load and unload cargo and when a sea work as a deck hand. I had no idea at the time what that meant but I was sure I was going to find out. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]The owner led me up one of the loading planks; I could feel the plank bounce every time the fat man took a step. Once we reached the top of the plank, I had to hop down on the deck, down a large step. I was quickly introduced to the captain of the ship, as he watched the cargo being loaded. As I looked up to the man, he was tall, well much talker than the owner and myself. His hair was a dirty blond color littered with grey, his face covered with a medium length beard and mustache of the same color hair. His face was worn looking, his skin look like old leather. His face looked very serious but when I saw his eyes, they were bright and friendly looking. His eyes were beautiful green color, surrounded by blond thick lashes. The man reached down with his thick hand, it was hard like my dad’s hands, from hard work. He said, “I am Mr. Gustavsson. Your can call me Captain Gustavsson or just Captain.” He looked down at me; his thick red weathered lips and gave a little smile. His grip was strong, his hand covered thick veins that traveled up his arm. He his arm was thin but muscular; you could tell he was a product of years of long hard work. The only thing I could say was my name “Ian”, I was too timed to say anything else. The captain said he would take me from here; he seemed a little eager to get the man off his ship.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]Captain Gustavsson, looked down and said “He may own this ship but he does not run it. I am in charge of this vessel but he thinks he knows how a ship should be run.” He had a very tasteful tone in his voice as he said this but he quickly turned his attention back to his new crewmember. He reminded me a little of my father, in his demeanor. The captain took me below deck, near the rear of the ship (I later I would find out it was called the stern) he pushed open the door to a small room. In the room there were stacks of crates and barrels on onside, a small narrow bed on the other side, and on the far side a peculiar looking stove mounted to the floor. Working feverously, stacking crates and moving barrels, was small wirery man mumbling to himself. As the captain cleared his throat, to announce his presence, the man spun around to look at us. He spoke in a very heavy accent, in very broken Swedish, I have never hard anyone speak this way, and it was hard for me to understand. Captain Gustavsson, introduced me to the ships cook, his name was Gerwin. The man much, smaller than the captain, extend his hand, I reached over and told him my name. The captain told me that I was to stay with Gerwin and to help him as he asked. Gustavsson gave me a hard pat on my back as he left the room.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]There I was standing in a room with some strange man with a strange sounding voice, just staring at each other. Gustavsson quickly broke the silence “We have work to do. Have to finish stocking the galley, day almost gone.” I had never heard of a galley but just assumed that is what a ship’s kitchen was called. Gerwin, was younger than the captain, probably in his late 20’s, but you could tell that he had had a hard life. He had short brown hair, which just came to the tops of his ears. His skin was as white as snow, I guess from being below deck a lot. He had thin face but it had hard features but he was still a good-looking man. He had a small mouth with thin lips. I guess you could say he looked a little like Ryan Seacrest with brown hair and a bad haircut. Even though he was thin he was moving boxes that I though there would be no way he could move by himself. While we worked, Gerwin told me what he could about himself; he had a hard time with words as he spoke. I found out he was from Germany originally and that during one of the plagues, that had killed his mother, he never knew his father, that he got a job aboard a ship as a cook. His mother worked as a cook for a wealthy family, where he would spend hours in the kitchen with her. He had been at sea for just over 10 years, and he had been working under Gustavsson for two years now.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]After over two hours of hard work, I could not take any more work. I had never worked this hard even on the farm in such a short period of time. Bringing down crates and sacks of grain. I could only carry one at time buy Gerwin could carry two sacks at once. The other ship hands busily moved other cargo into other parts of the ship, Gerwin told me to be careful, and not all of the men were good people. When we finished stacking the last sack, he said that it was time we get ready for the night. We were both hot and sweaty; we stopped for a few minutes andhe gave me a cup of water and chunk of dried salted beef. Gerwin gave me lessons on the necessities of life on a ship, like how to handle where to go to the bathroom and what areas of the ship not to go into, for my own safety. As he was talking and I was trying to listen, deciphering his accent, he said that there was room in the main cabin for me to sleep with the other ship hands but since I would be working with him, assisting him with his duties, that it would be best that I slept with him in the galley. He slept in the galley to keep the men from stealing the food. From under the bunk, he pulled out a thin mat that was just long enough for me to sleep on. He also recommended that I stay in the galley for my own safety, I had no idea at what he meant but I agreed with him. He gave me a think blanket, if you could call it that; I used my sack of clothes as a makeshift pillow. Not knowing what else to do and also being a little timed, I lay down on the mat, wearing all of my clothes. Gerwin stripped off his shirt as I lay there and then pulled off his pants, wearing only the equivalent to what you would call underwear. Trust me 17th century is not sexy. I could see the faint outline of a thick tube of meat, just below the thin sweat soaked fabric. I had never seen a grown man’s penis before, except for my father’s. I wondered what it looked like, with out the underwear on. In that respect, you remind me of Gerwin. Gerwin was still covered in sweat from our hard work. Although he was not a big man his muscles were tight and lean under his skin, the light of the lantern reflected off of his smooth skin. My dad had larger muscles than Gerwin but I never knew that they could have so much detail. He did not have an ounce of fat on him. His leg muscles looked like thick cords under his skin. I had never seen a stomach with separations like his before. I could see each ab muscle, move just below his skin as he breathed. His chest, not as big as my dad’s, had two distinctive thin slabs of muscle. I could see each one flex as he moved. I never realized until then that I love the way muscles looked. His arms had biceps created two little balls of muscle when they moved, about the size of a large lemon, with a large vein running down each one.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]After a few minutes Gerwin coaxed me out of my clothing, telling me that I would feel better while I slept, since the room was so hot and muggy. He could tell I was a little modest. I lay there almost naked, Gerwin trying his best to make feel welcome, knowing that I was going through a tough time. He reached down from his bunk and placed his hand on my shoulder and reassured me that everything would be OK, that he was there for me if I needed anything. He did make me feel a little better, a little less alone. When he place his hand on me, I had a strange queasy feeling raced though my body, something I had never felt before. I was not nervous, I was not scared, I did not know what it was, I just felt funny.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]Gerwin, “We need to sleep. Tomorrow we leave port.”[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]As Gerwin said this, it sank into me that I was really leaving, really leaving home. My heart sank in my chest. Gerwin reached up and lowered the light of the oil lamp; I could only see a faint glow. Gerwin wished me a good night; I could hear him lay back into his bed.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]I laid there in my bed trying not to think of anything, as long as I could, hopping Gerwin had fallen to sleep. I could not help but having the images and feeling of leaving home and the fear of never seeing my mother, sister, or bother again. I did not want to cry, remember what my uncle told me, I did my best to fight it. I rolled over on my stomach and buried my face into my pillow that just made it worse. I could smell home, I could smell my mother on the cloth. I started to shake and sob into my pillow, hoping it would muffle my sadness. Just then I felt Gerwin’s hand stroke the back of my head, brushing my hair with his fingers. He gently rubbed my head. I could feel his warm fingers brush the top of my neck, his nails just gently grazing my skin. With his comfort and my mental and physical exhaustion I was finally able to fall asleep.[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 18th, 2007, 06:43 PM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
Much more readable, many thanks!

xoxo

richard
  #3   Add to Notsure's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 22nd, 2007, 05:18 PM

Notsure is on a distinguished road
I just wanted to see if someone had a good idea on a direction I should take or if you want to see more of something.
  #4   Add to AznMusclBro's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 22nd, 2007, 08:23 PM

AznMusclBro is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to AznMusclBro
i like the way you set up the story... just keep your ideas flowing dude.. we love every paragraph of it! i hope youll be posting the next installment thanks in advance!
  #5   Add to greedycigarson's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 22nd, 2007, 11:30 PM
Cigar-smokin' cub

greedycigarson is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to greedycigarson Send a message via Yahoo to greedycigarson
Very interesting read.. somehow sensual. Immersive, and detailed in a way that not a lot of stories are. You have a good sense of narrative.

Keep it up, can't wait to read more!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options