The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences Got a friend who went from geek to stud? (Or was that YOU who got huge?) Share your real-life muscle growth experiences.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to MUSCULOID's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 20th, 2007, 04:08 PM

MUSCULOID is on a distinguished road
i went from geek to monster!

Here Is My Story And It Is True!
Once Upon A Time, I Was A Skinny Skinny Kid.A GEEK!!! GEEEK GEEEEK! For As Long As I Can Remember I Was Always Fascinated By Any Thing Related To Muscle Or Any Muscular GuyS. I Always Dreamt Of Being A Bodybuilder, And Watching My BODY Transform In To A Muscular Monster With Huge Bulging Muscles, Blood Pumping Veins And Super Human Strength. I Wished I Could Be An Experiment For A Potion That Would Make My Body Explode With Muscularity. I Fantisized About My Body Growing And Growing Bigger And Stronger.
Well, While In High School I Was About 135 Pounds And 5'8". I Wrestled and raced road bikes. I Worked Out- But My Genetics Were Not So Good. I Had A High Metabolism And Found Out I Was A "HardGainer" I Took All The Weight Gainer, And Protein Shakes But Little To Show For It. But I Never Gave Up My Dreams For Being Big & Muscular.
As It Turns Out I Got More And More Frustrated That I Was Not Showing Much Progress. Then at 34 years I Had An Accident, Which Put Me In The Hospital For An Extended Period Of Time(over a month) And My Body Shrank From 145-148 Down To 122!! I Was Crushed And Dreamt Of The Day I Could Get Back Into The Gym. This was around the time i turned 34, This Time I Would Stop At Nothing To Make My Muscular Dreams Come True!! my metabolism had started to slow i guess but i still had the hyper energy! (i joined a speedskating team and continued to race road bikes- like the in Tour De France)
I Got Out of the hospital>>and Went At It Full Throttle!! I was PSYCHED!!! Pumping Iron, Workingout, Eating Anything I Could Find- Food Is Muscle Fuel!! And Sleeping.My friends were amazed at the amount of food i can eat at once!
I Wannted It Bad!!! VERY BAD!
I Started Growing- My Weight Shot Up From 123 To 139/140 Pounds! I Was Like Wow! Pretty Good Then I Kept Growing To 145, 150 153!!!
I Freaked!!!! I Gained 30 Pounds Of Muscle In About 12-14 Weeks! MY CHEST BULGED( i never had a chest before!!), MY ARMS WERE PUMPED, MY BACK SPREAD OUT NICE AND WIDE, MY LEGS AND BUTT JUST GREW AND GREW AND GREW! I DID NOT KNOW WHAT TO DO -BUT I LOVED IT!!! My Clothes Did not Fit and then I Knew -WOW! It Is Happening!!
I Would Run Into People On The Street, and subway>> And They Were Like" Woah! You Are Huge Dude!" What Are You Doing? I Just Pretended That I Started Working Out For The First Time EVER! HE HE!!

So I Kept Working Out More And Harder And Eating So Much I Continued With My Muscular Growth From 153- 175, Then 185, 190, 200!!!!!!!!
I Was Amazed With The Transformation Of My Muscles.i Really Got Off Watching My Growth Happen Before My Eyes!. I Would See Guys At The Gym Looking At Me And Watching Me Work Out And I Knew They Wanted To Have Big Muscle Like Me-THEY WOULD CATCH ME WATCHING THEM WATCH ME, AND They Would Look Away Quickly. I Knew They Were Following My Muscular Transformation With Envy And Jealousy. I Was Making My Dreams Come True!! I Would Work Out And Get So Into It And Make My Veins Pop And Throb, Pumping Blood Through My Muscles- That Guys And Girls Would Get Very "uneasy" Watching me workout. what a rush!! I Worked Out All My Body Parts, Chest, Lats, Shoulders, Arms, Quads, Ass, Abs,traps! I LOVE WATCHING MY MUSCLES GROW BIGGER AND STRONGER! I STARTED WORKING OUT WITH A TRAINER AND WE GOT ME ALL THE WAY UP TO 242= BUT IT WAS MASS AND I HAD TO TRIM DOWN TO AROUND 225 -I LIKE A VERY HARD LOOK. I WAS CONSUMING SO MANY WEIGHT GAINER SHAKES AND EXTRA CALORIES I COULD NOT BURN THEM OFF.I found the diet so important! and as you age your body does change as to how it utilizes nutrients>>> IT WAS HARD TO SLEEP AND I COULD NOT BEND OVER TO TIE MY SHOES AND PUTTING ON TIGHTS FOR THE GYM WAS ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE. I LOVE PULLING ON SOME SPANDEX FOR THE GYM.- IT MAKES ME FEEL SO MUSCULAR, PULLING THE SHORTS AND TIGHTS OVER MY HUGE THIGHS AND BUTT AND SLIDING INTO A SKIMPY TANK SO I CAN SEE HOW BIG MY SHOULDERS AND ARMS ARE AND WATCHING MY MUSCLES WORK. Then The Really Big Guys at the Gym Started To Say "HI" and I Finally Felt Like I Was Part Of The Muscle Club!!
WELL....... THE MOST AMAZING THING IS THAT MY ASS, AND LEGS REALLY RESPONDED THE BEST. MY ASS GOT SO HUGE, AND MUSCULAR THAT PEOPLE COULD NOT BELIEVE THEIR EYES. BOTH MEN AND WOMEN WENT NUTS FOF MY MUSCULAR GLUTES AND THICK QUADS, MY THIGHTS ARE 29 INCHES. THEY CAN NEVER BE BIG ENOUGH! PEOPLE SAY I HAVE THE BIGGEST BUTT THEY HAVE EVER SEEN>>>I WEAR SMALL SPANDEX SHORTS TO THE GYM, SO I CAN SEE MY ASS AND LEGS- I LIKE TO SHOW OFF. I DO NOT THINK THERE IS ANYTHING HOTTER THAN MONSTER QUADS AND A HUGE MUSCULAR BUBBLE BUTT BOUNCING IN THE GYM LIKE TWO BIG JUICE MELLONS.WOW! THAT IS POWER! I HAVE SPLIT A BUNCH OF PANTS RIGHT UP THE BACK WHILE BENDING OVER- IT FEELS SO HOT I ALMOST SHOOT! I THINK TO MYSELF-" MY MUSCULAR DREAM IS COMING TRUE! " I HAVE TO BUY 36-38 RELAXED JEANS BECAUSE I CANNOT FIND PANTS THAT FIT. I LOVED FINDING OUT THAT MY CLOTHES NO LONGER FIT. I AM 227 AND STILL GROWING EVERYDAY. THE GAINS ARE NOT SO DRAMATIC NOW BUT I LOVE EVERY DAY IN THE GYM! I AM WORKING ON ADDING ANOTHER 20 POUNDS AND WANT GET TO BE 260 AT 5'8. ONLY PROBLEM IS, AS A GAY GUY MANY MEN ARE SCARED OFF BY MY SIZE NOW, AND ARE INTIMIDATED TO TALK TO ME, SO THERE IS A SMALL DRAWBACK TO THE STORY. I AM VERY PROUD TO HAVE MY DREAMS FOR MUSCULARITY COME TRUE AND THE BEST THING IS EVERYDAY I GET TO WORK MORE AND HARDER AT IT SO THE FULFILLMENT IS ALWAYS THERE. EVERYDAY I WAKE UP THINKING OF THE GYM AND TRANSFORMING MY BODY MORE AND MORE. I'LL KEEP YOU POSTED AT TO MY GAINS THRU THIS SUMMER

Last edited by MUSCULOID; February 21st, 2007 at 09:42 AM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 20th, 2007, 05:43 PM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
I guess you're so excited you had to capitalize each word.
  #3   Add to MUSCULOID's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 20th, 2007, 05:52 PM

i am not sure how that happened- it was hard t figure out how to post because i lost the first attempt, and that is how it came out on the screen. it was all caps when i submitted it
big muscles= big letters!
  #4   Add to nightwolf285's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 20th, 2007, 07:55 PM

nightwolf285 is on a distinguished road
All caps or not, massive growth is always something to be proud of, especially after getting layed up in the hospital. I'm glad that everything worked out in the end. Maybe your body just needed a push in the right direction or something. Did you ever figure out what broke down the wall of being a "hard gainer". I have lots of friends with high metabolisms that put in that same kind of work and have practically nothing to show.

Whatever your secret, that is awesome. Greak work man!
  #5   Add to Aikuchi's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 20th, 2007, 10:59 PM
Always a fan.

Aikuchi is on a distinguished road
very good question!

I'm about 5'8" and have a high metabolism.
Been trying to put on good weight since i was about 22 or so, but now I'm 29 and I still pretty much weigh the same. I bulk up a little then it drops in a few weeks. As if my body is adapting to burn more faster
stuck at 130 lbs.
  #6   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 21st, 2007, 06:28 AM

Thanked 1,306 Times in 371 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
Great story. After the accident, you went from about 122 to about 153 in 16 weeks. When was that? And how long did it take to go from 153 to 227? It's always wonderful to watch progress, even when it is someone else's!

xoxo

Richard
  #7   Add to MUSCULOID's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 21st, 2007, 08:21 AM

my first jump was about 3 months 12 - 14 weeks weeks or so. i think my body naturally rallied and kept going! i went from 153- 200 over the next 6-8 months. i got stuck around 208.and plateaued then 220, i went all the way up to 242- last november, with a trainer but it was not super hard muscle- it was mass and i was eating more calories than i could use, so i trimmed down to 225-227

and i am 227 as of last week
  #8   Add to nightwolf285's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 21st, 2007, 08:48 AM

nightwolf285 is on a distinguished road
So does this mean you are trying to cut right now... or are you still trying to bulk up?
  #9   Add to MUSCULOID's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 21st, 2007, 09:02 AM

Now I Have A Good Balance- My Metabolism Has Slowed Since I Have Not Been Doing So Much Cardio. Only Lifting Lifting Lifting. I Am Not Sure What My Body Fat Is But Probably Aroung 12%. Your Body Grows In Stages. I Look And One Week I Feel Like I Shrank From The Previous Week >>>then Bam! I Look Like I Am Expolding, It Is A Shrink Back And Then Growwwww Thing The Human Body Is So Fascinating.
  #10   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 21st, 2007, 10:50 AM

Pix, please!

xoxo

Richard
  #11   Add to latinherc's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 21st, 2007, 02:23 PM

latinherc is on a distinguished road
Talking

Holy shit what an amazing story...would you pose for us...post pics...please muscleman!
  #12   Add to Graphicbest's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 22nd, 2007, 06:15 AM

Graphicbest is on a distinguished road
Thank You For an amazing story!

I really enjoyed reading of your success...gives me hope! Very cool kind of like a rags to riches story. Great work and may you continue with your endevors.

~Mark
  #13   Add to MUSCULOID's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 22nd, 2007, 12:29 PM

do i put pics in the photo section?I could not figure out how to get them on here with the text. my avitar is me,
i'll have to figure out how to get some of the before pics online i think i need a scanner. that will be cool to see.
  #14   Add to latinherc's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 26th, 2007, 03:06 PM

latinherc is on a distinguished road
Wink

yeah post you before and after pics, amaze us!!!
  #15   Add to anrikero's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 5th, 2007, 12:02 PM

anrikero is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to anrikero
Amazing Story

Hello Musculoid,

I really liked your story!!! Congratulations for your gains. I hope you can put before and after pics. That would be very motivational.

I want to tell a story like yours some day. I am 5' 8'' and 171lbs now and I want to get BIGGER!!!!

I also have one of the fastest metabolisms and I have noticed that eating a lot is the key.
  #16   Add to DaBigGuy1's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 6th, 2007, 11:09 PM
DaBigGuy1

DaBigGuy1 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to DaBigGuy1
Great story!

It IS a great feeling, isn't it?

The gains do take a little longer, but you know the saying "the bigger you are, the harder it is to get bigger". BUT, it is not impossible. Good luck and many more gains to you all!

Ron III---III
  #17   Add to r-b-f's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 27th, 2007, 04:17 PM
no one listens to me :(

r-b-f is on a distinguished road
like to see updated pics of you
  #18   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 27th, 2007, 06:27 PM

Pix would be great (I've never figured out how to post 'em here -- any suggestions?) Also, Musculoid, it's been a couple of months since you first posted -- what are you weighing these days?

All the best & xoxo

Richard
  #19   Add to marknyc's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 30th, 2007, 11:35 AM

marknyc is on a distinguished road
Hey, Graphicbest, whose calves are those in your avatar??
  #20   Add to wls's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 11th, 2007, 12:06 AM

wls is on a distinguished road
double post.

Last edited by wls; May 11th, 2007 at 12:41 AM.
  #21   Add to wls's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 11th, 2007, 12:06 AM

wls is on a distinguished road
double post.
  #22   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 25th, 2007, 09:46 AM

I think it's about time for an update, Musculoid! I'm sure I'm not the only one who wants a report on your progress!

xoxo

Richard
  #23   Add to monstermusclebe's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 27th, 2007, 11:30 AM
Markus

monstermusclebe is on a distinguished road
Nah, don't be worried about guys being intimidated. That lets you CHOOSE who to talk to. who to date, who to fuck, who to love. It does mean that YOU must make the first move, of course... but you didn't think being one of the big boys wouldn't have such trade offs, did you? Get even BIGGER, dude! Wanna see you as a total muscle freak. I'm on my way, too! See you when we are both huge freaks, man. HOT!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options