The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to vlad's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 20th, 2007, 08:55 PM

vlad is on a distinguished road
Jake Grows IV

You know, I really don't like the title of my story series much, but whatever. I love writing it, and I love hearing what you guys have to say about it. I have THREE new parts written and ready to be posted!

This first part might not be for everybody on the forum, as it's mostly Jake eating and showing off a little, with his big gut playing a strong role, but trust me, there's plenty of shows of strength and other good stuff to come.

Part IV

The entire restaurant stopped when Jake walked through the door. People froze with their mouths open, forks poised but unmoving as everyone stared at physical anomaly before them. A waitress overflowed a patron?s glass while pouring water, and a sausage link slipped from a customer?s fingers and onto their freshly laundered pants. Finally Jake cleared his throat awkwardly, and everything snapped back to life.

A waitress approached us tentatively, looking up at Jake with a look of awe, and directed us to a seat. She explained that this was an all-you-can-eat breakfast place where they served traditional American breakfast food and some lunch foods. There were probably 6 or 8 other people in there, some still staring openly at Jake. Jake?s gut growled angrily again as we sat down, and Jake groaned. As soon as the waitress left, Jake practically jumped up out of his booth (which he barely fit into) and headed for the buffet.

I started wondering just how much he was going to eat?and how angry the chef was going to get at us. I decided that I would have to leave a huge tip to cover for all the food. Jake came back with 2 plates full of pancakes, eggs, toast, sausage, hashbrowns, and some cheese and lunchmeats he found at the end of the line. I would have talked more with him if it wasn?t for the fact that his mouth was full the entire time.

After about half an hour, Jake was still going. The shirt has slipped up to his belly button as his gut continued to expand. He folded and stuffed another pancake into his mouth as he breathed deeply, his massive chest and stomach expanding even greater. Jake was pressed up against the table now that he was expanding even more, and when he got up to get more food, he found that he as stuck.

But no matter?before I could even say anything he grabbed the table, which was bolted to the floor, and quietly lifted, his delts, shoulders, and triceps all suddenly exploding to life. With ease I heard the bolts rip and pop out, and he pushed the table closer to me so he could have some room. He breathed out a heavy sigh and let his gut expand further?I heard more of his shirt and tight pants rip and he got up for more food.

Another half an hour later and Jake was finally slowing down. I had gone to the chef to explain that I would pay a few hundred dollars to cover it, but now the issue was that the chef was running out of ingredients?Jake had been eating so much, so fast. He had easily gone through a few dozen eggs, several stacks of pancakes, toast, a few gallons of whole milk, a couple packages of sausage, etc. He was a bottomless pit it seemed, as I looked over at him inhaling more food.

I whispered over to him, ?Jake, dammit how much are you going to end up eating? They?re running out of food!?

Jake swallowed his toast and washed it down with another tall glass of milk and then sighed. He slouched down and put his hands behind his head, and he looked content. ?Don?t worry, I?m almost done. This should last me a few hours anyway, at least until after my workout is over?, Jake said while bouncing his pecs over at me. He grinned as he saw me stare at them and lose focus. He gathered the rest of his food, snarfed down the rest of it, washed it down with his last glass of milk, and rose, ponderously towering over me, looking bigger than ever. He rubbed his belly and moaned, satisfied with his big meal. He seemed like he was swollen with size, ready to pop.

?Yes! I feel jacked and all ready to lift! Matt, we?re heading to the nearest gym pronto so I can convert all this energy into more MASS!? Jake yelled and lifted me up out of the booth. I paid the restaurant a few hundred dollars as Jake carried me out, and we were soon on our way the gym for Jake to test his strength. I wasn?t really sure just how strong he was going to be, but I was pretty much ready for anything.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vlad For This Useful Post:
Boatsandhoes005 (December 29th, 2012), dickasauras (August 16th, 2013)

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options