The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to vlad's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 20th, 2007, 08:55 PM

vlad is on a distinguished road
Jake Grows V

We finally start getting to the gym scenes, for those who have been waiting.

Part V

We crammed into the car just barely again, Jake literally squeezing his mass into the passenger seat. He has to tuck his big legs against his chest and gut just to fit in the front seat, even with the seat all the way back. My poor car was riding pretty low with all the extra weight on the right side of the car, and I was worrying about what this might be doing to my tires and suspension.

After that breakfast, Jake had to be weighing at least 425lbs if not more. He was buzzing happily about finally getting back to the gym, and how much he thought he could lift. He was telling me about how before he had met me, back when he was ?only? 350lbs, his max bench was something like 800, squat was just over 1000, and deadlift was around 700, but that he had no idea how much he could do now that he had added a shocking 75 pounds and 4 inches. Jake looked at me and squeezed his left nipple with his sausage fingers and moaned, thinking about just how strong he was, and I almost ran the car into an old woman on the sidewalk.

?St-stop that!?, I said, almost drooling at the sight of this monster in my car teasing me with his size. I wanted him so bad, but I had to wait a little longer. I knew that when he got to the NFL and couldn?t afford to be growing all the time, that my life was going to be a world of holding back and lots of masturbating. At that point, Jake?s enormous, beefy left hand reached for me rock-hard cock and started rubbing it roughly, as I tried to keep the car on the road.

I was almost to the most hard-core gym I knew of in town, some place called ?The Stockyard??only reason I knew where it was because it was next to a good noodle place. I went there pretty often, half because the ramen was pretty good, half because I?d get big powerlifters and bodybuilders come in there every so often. But they were nothing compared to the beast who was thisclose to making me come on the road.

?Oh yeah Matt, I can?t wait to see how strong I am. I know I?m going to exceed every expectation you can think of?, Jake said, still rubbing my crotch, enveloping my entire package in one of his monstrous paws. ?These hands can lift anything?these guns are unstoppable!? he said while flexing his other arm, leaning over and getting in my face. This time I almost ran into a fire hydrant?damn good thing there were no cops around, and that we were finally at The Stockyard.

Jake mercifully let me go, leaving a small wet stop of pre-cum on my pants, and started to get out of the car?first his huge feet, then his big thighs, then ducking out of the door and scraping his mega-wide shoulders against the doorframe. He got stuck though?the door wasn?t wide enough for him. He tried just standing up, and I swear I could feel that side of the car rise off the ground a little, then he slid through as the frame of the door bent with a creak and stood to his full height, the car only coming up to his belly button. He stretched and sauntered into the gym.

The atmosphere in the gym was what I expected: it smelled like BO, metal, and man, sort of like a wrestling practice room but even stronger. The guy at the desk gave me a very skeptical look, until he looked back and saw the giant ducking through the doorway behind me. ?Hi?, I said perhaps a little too excitedly, ?we?d like to work out today!?

The guy at the desk, a lean bodybuilder type who I usually would have been impressed with, laughed at me and said, ?Who the fuck do you think you are? This is the Stockyard, you gotta prove yourself before you get in here!? The guy, whose name card indicated was Brian, led us back to a room, away from the rest of the people working out (I?ll get back to them later). The room was simple: there was a 150lb dumbbell, a bench press with 700lbs loaded up, and another set with 900lbs set up, presumably for squatting. Um, holy shit, maybe we had bit off more than we could chew here?

?Lift that, or get out, bitches!? Brian said, looking weirdly triumphant, like he didn?t want us to come into his little club. I looked back at Jake, who rolled his thick neck, popped his knuckles (which caused his forearms to blow up like a water balloon), and said, ?No problem. This should be a decent warm-up.?

?Yeah, you talk big, but?? Brian said, but then trailed off as Jake grabbed the 150lb dumbbell with one hand and lifted it off the ground and over his head like it was no big deal. ?Feels pretty good?? Jake said and he started doing bicep curls, his right arm pumping up more and more with every rep. ?I hope you guys have some heavier stuff though, this?ll only get my blood flowing? he said as he switched over to overhead tricep extensions. His shoulder and triceps popped out from his smooth white skin, swelling as blood continued to fill them up. Jake put the weight down and rubbed his big right bicep, feeling its weight and size in his rough jock hand.

Brian looked a little shocked, and stammer ?Ye-yeah, well that?s just the first one, curl-jockey! Bench and squat are still going to own you!? What a little punk, I thought to myself as Jake, more bloated than I?d ever seen him, stood over the bench, his legs spread, and plopped his mass onto the bench. He slammed his back onto the bench, which was comically narrow to his super-wide shoulders, and he grabbed the bar, which looked skinning in his hands. He easily lifted, lowered, and started again, each rep picture perfect, his breathing deep and rhythmic, a slight sheen showing on his shirtless body as he past 10 reps. Brian?s mouth dropped open, as Jake hit 20 reps, then jumped up off the bench and stood, towering over both of us.

His whole torso was red and swollen, bigger than I?d ever seen it, and his chest rose and fell slowly as he breathed. He looked over at me, winked, and pulsed his ruddy, swollen pecs. I almost fainted. The room started to stink of Jake?s man-must, an erotic, powerful aroma which made me feel dizzy.

Brian couldn?t really muster anything coherent, so Jake proceeded over to the squat. He shimmied to work his wide shoulders underneath the bar with huge stacks of weight on both ends, and stood up with very little effort. He squatted, slowly, methodically, staring at me the whole time, looking intense, focused, invincible. His legs started to visibly bloat, and the shorts which were barely holding him in as it was ripped some more. Sweat started to form on his forehead, and soon he was shining with a glowing radiance. After a dozen or so squats, he put the rack back in place with a huge crash, and he exhaled heavily. He shook out both of his quads and flexed them both, this time the tiny shorts giving way completely, revealing his monstrous cock and low-hanging balls. It was all I could do to not jump on him right there and then.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vlad For This Useful Post:
Boatsandhoes005 (December 29th, 2012), dickasauras (August 16th, 2013)

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options