The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to vlad's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 20th, 2007, 09:00 PM

vlad is on a distinguished road
Jake Grows VI

Ok then, here's all I have written for now

Part VI

Brian was still pretty speechless, but then another, bigger man entered the room. His tag said ?Bull?, and Christ did he look like one?still not as big as Jake, but he wasn?t too far off. Though he was way shorter than Jake, who towered over him as Bull approached, he was almost as thick, and I guessed he weighted at least 320lb. Bull pushed Brian aside and went to shook Jake?s hand, which enveloped Bull?s as he grasped it. ?Welcome to the Stockyard?, Bull said in a deep drawl, and looked Jake up and down. ?Looks like you?ll feel right at home here.?

?Yeah, it would seem so, as long as you guys have enough weight for me,? Jake said and squeezed Bull?s hand a little harder. Bull pulled away and shook his injured hand, and smirked back at Jake.

Bull said, ?that?s one of the most impressive displays of strength I?ve seen in this testing room so far, but let?s see what you can really do,? as he tossed Jake a gigantic workout sleeveless shirt and some compression shorts which would stretch to contain Jake?s unparalleled mass.

?Let?s get on to the real workout, now that this amusing little test is over with,? Jake rolled his massive shoulders, his thick neck bulging with mass, and struggled to fit into the tanktop, which would probably look like a moo-moo on me. It was almost skin-tight on Jake, as were the shorts, which left little to the imagination and strained to contain both his thighs and his thick, meaty snake. We finally headed out to the main floor.

Bull showed us around, and there indeed probably was enough weight for Jake to push around. I had never ever seen so many weights, nor so heavy. There was really everything a serious weightlifter could ever want or need, and I could see Jake fidgeting with excitement, pumping himself up just looking at all the weights to be conquered. Bull was fine with my being there as long I didn?t interfere with anybody?s workouts?this was serious business for serious lifters only, and I was fine with that, as long as I got to watch.

Speaking of watching, there was plenty of other eye-candy in the building. Like with Brian, who now looked tiny compared to the other monsters in the gym, usually these guys would have sent me over the edge, but I really only had eyes for Jake at this point. There were 4 other guys in the gym, naturally all of them absolutely enormous, but all in remarkably different ways. Bull pointed out each one of them and gave a little background to help break the ice.

The first guy, whose name was Holger, was the most cut man I?d ever seen, absolutely shredded. Motherfucker?s abs could probably grate cheese?anyway, he was a German bodybuilder who had come to train in the US for a couple months. He was probably 6?1?, and I guessed around 325, but his body fat had to be under 8%. He had that tapered, V-shape thing with his torso that so many people aspired to and lusted after. His waist looked so small underneath his shelf-like pecs and wide lats and shoulders.

He was doing preacher curls with what looked like over 200lbs, the couple-peak of his biceps crunching with each rep. He had a strained but silent expression on his face, and he was covered with sweat. His hair was bleached blond, and he had dark tan from many a tanning booth session.

The next guy Bull pointed out to us was Grant. In terms of sheer size, he was the next biggest guy I had ever seen besides Jake, seemingly a huge ball of muscle and fat which quivered and quaked as he walked over to put more weight on the bench. He looked older, probably in his late 30s or early 40s, and he was a classic powerlifter, through and through, and looked a little like Mike Miller. He was around 6?4?, and Bull told us he weighed in a at 360lbs last week, but was probably up to 370 or so by now.

Grant was huffing and puffing to pump himself up in that typical, over-the-top, hyper intense powerlifter sort of way as he got ready to lift what looked like 950lbs on the bench (!). He had on a benching shirt, so I couldn?t get a great look at his impressive barrel chest or monster gut, but neck and arms poking out of the shirt were both wider than his head, and his legs looked like they were as big around as my waist. He slammed himself down on the bench and busted out a huge rep, shouting and earning the praise and hearty slaps on his massive back from the other guys.

The third guy?s face made him look like he was 16, but his body suggested otherwise. You know how I said that Grant was the biggest guy I had ever seen other than Jake? Well, this kid, whose 20th birthday was next week and whose name was Andrew, but who according to Bull went simply by Drew, eclipsed Grant easily, and came close to Jake?s behemoth size. He was 6?8?, and just a couple pounds short of 400lbs; he was sweaty and swollen with mass. He looked like the fat kid in your middle school turned into someone?s jock fantasy. He didn?t look ripped or really all that muscular, but he was by no means fat?he was just plain BIG, big bones, big genetics, big ego, big everything.

He looked over at Jake with a smirk and picked up? for real?...a 200lb dumbbell and started curling with one hand, still staring at Jake and looking cocky as hell. His right bicep, which he flexed over and over as he curled, had to be at least 24? and it was highlighted with a tribal band tattoo which really suited him. Drew had taken off his shirt, and was ruddy with power and shined with sweat. His colossal chest rose and fell methodically with each deep breath. His short buzz cut accentuated his beefy head.

The last guy?I simply couldn?t take my eyes off of. For as much as I loved Jake?s monstrous mass and unrivaled power, I had a thing for short guys, and this guy was the definition of fireplug bear. Named Ben, Bull said he was only 5?5?, definitely shorter than me, but was a shocking 330lbs of thick bear beef. Bull said that, despite weighing less than Drew and Grant, he was stronger than either of them and had been the strongest guy at the gym for a long time now. His torso was thicker and wider than it was long, and Ben waddled around the gym, his stubby short legs rubbing against each other as he went to do more deadlifts.

He looked over at me and winked with his clear blue eyes, and flexed his 23? guns as he turned away. He was probably just a little older than Jake, but his face was rounder and pudgier than Jake?s angular, masculine face. He has a hot chinstrap beard, but already had thick stubble grown in, though Bull said he saw him shaving before he started working out a couple hours ago. He had shaved himself bald, and his big head shone with sweat as he completed another deadlift of 900lbs. Unlike the rest of the guys, except for his head Ben was covered in a thick mat of dark hair which covered all the way up his arms, his calves, and which I could tell struggled to stay under his tight wifebeater.

Jake nodded approvingly at his surroundings, and went to start working out with the rest of the guys. I was a little nervous?would they be friends, or foes? Would Jake still be the strongest of the lot, or would his dominance be challenged? Would any of these guys kill me if they knew Jake and I were together?

as for what's next...now that we have this cadre of big guys, I'll have Jake work out with them, show them he's the strongest, make Jake a little stronger, and get a couple of these guys sexually involved with Jake and the narrator's character (this way we can still have fun without Jake growing all the time). I'll have Jake do the NFL thing soon enough too.

I LOVE writing this story, and I hope you guys like it too. Let me know if you have any suggestions, criticisms, etc? =)
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to vlad For This Useful Post:
Boatsandhoes005 (December 29th, 2012)
  #2   Add to nj.'s Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 10th, 2007, 01:35 PM
Still going strong

nj. has disabled reputation
*nudge*

... well...? Carry on !
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold