The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to hairyman101's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 21st, 2007, 08:59 PM

hairyman101 is on a distinguished road
HEAVEN part 1

I was aware of being in heaven as i saw the angels flying by. i remember i was with my cousin on a motercycle and we hit some oil in the road. i didnt see him as i looked around. heaven.
I was greeted by an angel called sonel and he was a beautiful white male with muscles on muscles everywhere. he flexed for me. "wow.....i must be in heaven" i reached out to touch his biceps. he pulled away. "you must not touch me, yet" he smiled. i looked down at my feet and i was not standing i was floating. "dont be scared" the angel said "you want have to touch ground again" i felt i was moving forward without anything moving me. a huge door with gold overlay and stylish features was coming at me....i entered into it without stopping as i flew. it felt great. A very bright light came up from the clouds. I tried to cover my eyes but could not move my arms. inside the light was a man , naked and seated. i stopped. in a loud voice..."glad you made it joe" "i am god" i raised my eyes more open to see. he was just like me or any other man. "glad to meet you, god" he raised his hairy arm and the angel closed the huge door i came in. god looked into my eyes...."for your deeds on earth you have made it to heaven but not your friend" i knew then he must be in HELL. "the angel you saw when you first got here will be your angel forever"

God got up from his seat....i saw his hard muscled body and his penis. i had to ask. "please....you look like i do and all men......im i just .." "crazy? " god smiled. "no.....i told you in the bible that i created man in MY OWN IMAGINE" i thought back and it was true. "so all the things i have gone through as a man on earth you knew about" god reached down and without touching his penis it grew. "all those other men that had bigger ones or smaller ones" i waited.....god said "that was all a cruel joke that man made himself" "i made no mention of how big a penis should be....did i??" i thought back......"thats true.....it was all in our minds"
He reached for me and with one touch i was hung like horse. "but it means nothing here in heaven, my child" god touched me again and my body began to expand....my biceps became huge and the rest grew to match it. "still it means nothing here, my child" i flexed my new muscles....i was bigger than superman had ever hoped to be....more like hercules. god took my hand..."you can touch me anywhere you want" i wanted to touch him but i had been taught so much to be in awe of him. "forget what you know and start doing what you see" god said. i touched his face and felt the warmth of good and honor......i made my way down his chiseled body...feeling a peace of mind.
He smiled.
"so what do i do here?" i asked. god sat back down. "you will become an angel and help the others on earth" i thought that will not be hard. he shook his finger. "it will be the hardest thing you will ever do" "the people of earth have become loose and indiffent to each other, they dont know where they are going.....i need to know." as god was leaving into the clouds i saw my angel come back to me....his well-defined body shined in the glow of GOD.

The door opened and me and the angel went out. He pointed down. i looked as the clouds cleared.
i could see all things......rapes and murders and drug addicts.....whores and depression. "STOP"
i cried. "i dont want to see that." then i felt as if the bottom dropped out and i fell.

I woke up in a grassy pasture....naked.....with cows licking my face. i got up. my new body was still with me but it looked like i was back on earth. "i knew that was to good to be true" a farmer came over the hill..."HEY....YOU" i ran the opposite way.....the farmer right after me. he caught up with me and we fell in the grass. "why you running!!" i looked and he was like 22 with blonde hair and blue eyes. his vieny muscled arms lay across mine. "i was running because i am naked and i didnt thank you would understand" he began to laugh.....as he rubbed my chest. "i dont understand....but i do know i need you....you must have been sent from heaven"

He helped me up. "why do you say that?" i asked. "well you are hung like a horse and your body will be wanted by many" i shook my head. he grabbed my cock. "this is what we needed from the start" i stared at this beautiful man but knew he must be crazy. he stroked my cock a little...."yes...yes.......you will do for breeding"

I looked up and saw my angel on a cloud. smiling. the farmer man took my hand and almost drugged me back to the farm house. was this a demon?? a breeding??? "Hey......eveybody!!!! our prayers have been answered!!" then i saw women and men comming out of the house....looking me over. one woman touched my balls..."yep.....he has enough to be connected to the milker now" the men lifted me up and took me to the barn. all the time they seemed so happy. they let me down and then i sawablack male with muscles on top of muscles....he was a giant !! "here you go adam"

adam came at me and picked me up like a leaf in the wind. i was laid on a table. beside me was a corpse. "what happened to this one??" adam laughted...."you will find out" he greased my cock with lard and stuck a tube over it. "start it up!!!!" he screamed. the tube began to go up and down on my cock.....the pleasure was unreal as it went faster and faster. my body tingled with pleasure ...it was all over my body.......as i felt like cumming but i held it back......the machine working on my dick .
I felt that wonderful feeling of cumming as my load went into the tube and up into another and then into a cup. the machine kept on sucking....adam came over to the cup...."great.....about a fourth of a cup......you finish filling that" i had no time to scream or ask as the tube wanted more jizz.
My muscles were tight as i felt my second load cum. i did look up once as i spotted my angel giving me the OK sign. the cup was filling as the pleasure of being a man became more and more real.
I knew now what had happened to the corpse. i reached for the tube but adam ran to me and hog -tied my hands together below the table. "you aint getting away......we been waiting on someone like you for a long time" the tube went faster.
God looked down and reaching for my angel asked...."how is he doing??" the angel smiled..."he is getting what he always wanted" God flexed his strong chest and the thunderstorm came up fast.
"dont let this go on to long" god told him. I heard the rain and the thunder as i came three...four...five.....times........the cup almost full as the storm knocked out the power.....the milking machine stopped. my body went limp. my heart racing. "thank you god" i said.
Adam waited by me....."dont worry, they get these things fixed out here in no time"

In the house the party was still going without power as they praised god for the miracle he had sent!!

to be continued
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to mc802's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 22nd, 2007, 04:03 AM

mc802 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to mc802 Send a message via Yahoo to mc802
HEAVEN part 1

Interesting. Look forward to more!
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic