The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 24th, 2007, 12:22 PM
"This is no trick!"

TheMM is on a distinguished road
Pull and Buff

Yup, I made a story. Sorry if it's short, but I had to write this with the idea in my head.

It was a hot day. Ash was walking around with Pikachu on his shoulder, wondering what he should do. Ash had taken off his jacket and left it, hoping no one would pick it up later. Ash continued walking around, almost fainting from the heat.

"Pikachu, we have to find some shade soon! I don't think I can last much longer in this sun." Ash barely managed to say.

"Pi..ka..." replied the pokemon.

Ash quickly found what he was looking for and collapsed to the ground. He closed his eyes for a few minutes, allowing himself to relax and calm down so he could realize where he was. Ash after relaxing got up, still hot, but cooled enough so that he could get a look around.

There were some buildings that had various things in them, businesses, housing, and the like. However, there was something nearby that looked interesting enough, and no one else seemed to have noticed it. Ash walked up closer to it.

The object was only a pillar, about 3 feet high and had an alcove where a large hook that was attached to who-knows-what sat inside.

"Huh, 'Pull and Buff'?" thought Ash. "I suppose I'll try, and hope it is what I think it is."

Ash gave the hook a good quick jerk, but as soon as he did so, it yanked him forward and he couldn't let go of the hook. Ash suddenly felt bigger, and indeed he was, quite rapidly growing large and muscular. He saw his biceps explode with power as it grew well beyond it's normal size. The muscles fighting for space on the once tiny arm with the biceps unflexed as big as Ash's head. Also, although he hadn't noticed it, his pecs were growing as well making anything in front of him, much harder to see. His torso had morphed into that perfect V-taper as his shirt was stretched at the top, yet relatively normal sized at the bottom.

"I'm getting so....BIG!" yelled Ash to no one in particular.

Once he was finished growing the hook unlatched his hand and the first thing he did was flex his incredible biceps where thick snake veins pumped blood to his super-sized muscle. Ash hadn't even noticed that he wasn't finished growing. Ash only continued to flex his super biceps watching as his growth hit the 2nd stage.
Ash only briefly glanced at his pecs seeing them flood out in front of him under his shirt, which briefly made him wonder how long it might hold out. He was to soon find out. Ash grunted as he felt the power increase once more through his body causing him to start sweating from the intensity, and not the blazing heat. His biceps continued to grow, pulsating with new raw power as the snake veins continued to multiply feeding the monsters that were his arms. His mighty pec shelf greatly expanded, making his poor shirt, very tight, and losing the war that was space. And it did lose, as his shirt began to get too tight and Ash heard the shirt finally give way in several places with a satisfying RRIIIPPPP!

Ash only now took a good long look at his body beneath him, what he could see anyways. He looked at his mighty pecs which blocked most of his view, and felt what he could of his torso, with the abs so deep and cut that they were practically mini-pecs themselves. His favorite was his arms with the biceps so big that were the size of most bodybuilder's pecs. Although he couldn't see or feel them, he knew his back and traps made his small waist look even smaller with so much muscle up top.

Now, there was only one thing Ash wanted to do, and that was "Pull and Buff" again!

To be continued (?)...

"Put your controller on the floor...Put it down as flat as you can...That's good. Now I will move your controller by the power of my will alone!"
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to nightwolf285's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 24th, 2007, 03:58 PM

nightwolf285 is on a distinguished road
There is something almost funny about Ash of all people succuming to a massive muscle growth. And then you have little pikachu just sitting there watching in amazement. --- Anyways, short stories can be good too. It would be very interesting to see him pull that chain a few more times though. ....i can only imagine what would happen.
  #3   Add to jukeboxxx#'s Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 24th, 2007, 09:18 PM
Beati Pauperes Spiritu

jukeboxxx# is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to jukeboxxx#
Pikachu

Comeon, I'm sorry, Pikachu? Major turn off for me. What's next Inu Yasha??

Although I think the idea of pull & buff is quite original and this short story would have been better with a different character.
  #4   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 26th, 2007, 02:47 PM
Muscle Nerd in Training

Ender is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ender
Fma?

How about the a post "Coqueror of Shamballa" Alphonse Elric...

With a jerk or two he would fill out his old armor...

If Edward tried, people might stop calling him short but since the gateway was closed there's no way for Winry to get him a new set of Automail Without it he would look weird...

Ender
  #5   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 26th, 2007, 03:18 PM
"This is no trick!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightwolf285
There is something almost funny about Ash of all people succuming to a massive muscle growth. And then you have little pikachu just sitting there watching in amazement. --- Anyways, short stories can be good too. It would be very interesting to see him pull that chain a few more times though. ....i can only imagine what would happen.
Hehe, I'd love to see that as well, for my next trick I might have some of Ash's friends find him all hulking and huge, then you'll just have to see from there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jukeboxxx#
Comeon, I'm sorry, Pikachu? Major turn off for me. What's next Inu Yasha??

Although I think the idea of pull & buff is quite original and this short story would have been better with a different character.
Sorry you feel that way, but, this site is for MMG based fantasies, and this is one of them. Remember, you freely chose to read (at least in part) my story.

Also, "Pull and Buff" ain't my idea, it's Phoenix2000's. The story yes, the idea, no.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ender
How about the a post "Coqueror of Shamballa" Alphonse Elric...

With a jerk or two he would fill out his old armor...

If Edward tried, people might stop calling him short but since the gateway was closed there's no way for Winry to get him a new set of Automail Without it he would look weird...

Ender
Sorry, Ender, never actually watched FMA, just know who the characters are. Perhaps if you PM me with some pics and details or something, I might be able to help this short little squirt to the size he MUST be.

Hey, that gave me a good idea! Why not make this into different stories? I'll keep em short, detailed, but short. However, which shows to do and more importantly, which character\s?

"Put your controller on the floor...Put it down as flat as you can...That's good. Now I will move your controller by the power of my will alone!"
  #6   Add to jukeboxxx#'s Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 26th, 2007, 09:28 PM
Beati Pauperes Spiritu

jukeboxxx# is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to jukeboxxx#
Agreed. MMG site, I know, I love most of the stories, been a member for quite sometime now.

I mean, I don't even contribute, so you're better than me. It's just that Pokemon is a kids show in my mind.

BTW I love FMA, I like certain specific anime. I just personnaly prefer fictionnal characters, and of 16 y.o. and above.

In no way did I mean to offend you, sorry if I sounded rude. Too much overtime, too few hours of sleep...
  #7   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 27th, 2007, 07:29 AM
Muscle Nerd in Training

Ender is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ender
I was being a bit tongue in cheek suggesting Al Elric hulking out... since for most of the series he was a the soul of a 10yo boy bonded to a hulking seven foot suit of armor... and Al is built a lot like Ash... And when Ed finally does restore Al's body Al is reset to the 10yo the was lost on the night Ed lost his arm and leg...

Althought Ed and Al are early to mid teens through most of the series, the darker tone of the Fullmetal Alchemist and the tragedies that set the story in motion and drive the plot line make FMA a much more adult series than Poke'mon... and both Ed and Al are each deeper characters than the entire cast of Poke'mon...

This makes it hard to remember that they are the little kids they actually are...

In COS, several years after Ed's "exile" to the far side of the gate, Ed would be about 18-19yo... and instead of one year younger Al would be 4-5 years younger.

Ender
  #8   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 28th, 2007, 02:08 PM
"This is no trick!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by jukeboxxx#
Agreed. MMG site, I know, I love most of the stories, been a member for quite sometime now.

I mean, I don't even contribute, so you're better than me. It's just that Pokemon is a kids show in my mind.

BTW I love FMA, I like certain specific anime. I just personnaly prefer fictionnal characters, and of 16 y.o. and above.

In no way did I mean to offend you, sorry if I sounded rude. Too much overtime, too few hours of sleep...
Offend? *laughs* I could tell you didn't mean it from your first post. Yes, it is a kidsy show, but if you really want to, blame Phoenix for the morph sequence which made this story come into my head to start.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ender
I was being a bit tongue in cheek suggesting Al Elric hulking out... since for most of the series he was a the soul of a 10yo boy bonded to a hulking seven foot suit of armor... and Al is built a lot like Ash... And when Ed finally does restore Al's body Al is reset to the 10yo the was lost on the night Ed lost his arm and leg...

Althought Ed and Al are early to mid teens through most of the series, the darker tone of the Fullmetal Alchemist and the tragedies that set the story in motion and drive the plot line make FMA a much more adult series than Poke'mon... and both Ed and Al are each deeper characters than the entire cast of Poke'mon...

This makes it hard to remember that they are the little kids they actually are...

In COS, several years after Ed's "exile" to the far side of the gate, Ed would be about 18-19yo... and instead of one year younger Al would be 4-5 years younger.

Ender
More adult eh? Well I suppose if it wasn't, then it wouldn't be on Adult Swim. Hmm, since you put it the way you did (talking about both of them) I may or may not write the story just because I know so little about it.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options