The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Continuous Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Continuous Muscle Growth Stories Read, create, and contribute to "never-ending" muscle growth stories!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to mf81's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 2nd, 2007, 09:04 PM

mf81 has disabled reputation
MW's Pizza

Hey guys!
It has been a long time since I've posted anything let alone a story so here goes.

I started this one a long time ago but wasn't really sure where to go with it. So I have posted it here to see if anyone else would like to give it a go.

I also hope this will help kick start the continuation of my other story, True Muscle God (for which I do have a direction to go if not the greatest of speed) Check out the links below if you are interested.

Part 1: http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/showthread.php?t=1780
Part 2: http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/showthread.php?t=1938
Part 3: http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/showthread.php?t=3851

As always questions, comments and critics are always welcome

MW's Pizza

Danny came home after a long day from work and was exhausted. There was nothing particularly bad about it but the office had been working overtime all this week to deal with the new account from a big Fortune 500 company. Now it was the weekend and all Danny wanted to do was get something to eat and then pass out. He looked over at the sink filled with dirty pots and pans, realizing that he would have to dig through that mess to cook something and he certainly wasn?t in the mood for that. He really just wanted to exert as little energy as possible and so decided to order in. He?d been meaning to try that new MW?s Pizzeria. Some of the guys at work couldn?t stop talking about it. Especially this one guy Craig. He actually quit about two weeks ago and by the way he used to talk about this place people started to joke he quit just so he could work there. Danny was in the cubical next to him and just the week before Craig quit Danny remembered he ordered a ?Beef Lover?s special? every night just before going home. Danny wasn?t exactly the poster boy for healthy eating but just listing to him ordering it every night was hardening his arteries. But if he was ordering it so much Danny thought it had to be good. He pulled out the card for MW?s he picked up off of Craig?s desk while cannibalizing his old office supplies and dialed the number.

?MW?s, can I take your order?? said the surprisingly deep voice on the other end.

?Uh, yes. I?d like a Beef Lover?s special?

?Really? the voice said with emphasis. ?And would you like it extra beefy, super beefy, or ultra beefy.? He said with that same emphasis. It actually sounded kind of creepy to Danny.

?Uhhh?ultra beefy?I guess??

?What?s the address??

Danny rattled off the information the guy needed the voice replied in a curious tone ?Great! He?ll be over in 30 minutes. Have a good one stud!? and then he hung up.

?Wow, that was weird.? Danny said out loud. Besides the creepy way he said everything he also forgot to tell him how much the pizza would be. Danny didn?t think much of it though. After all, he thought, how much could it actually cost? He went into the living room to watch some TV, passing his weight set with six months worth of dust collecting on it. Work had kept him off his usually steady workout schedule. It had been a good way to counteract some of his bad eating habits and while he was never ripped he managed to fill out a shirt pretty well. But now he had lost some of the mass of his chest and started to fill out the lower part of his shirt more. Combined with his thinning blond hair and the growing wrinkles it depressed Danny. Since turning 30 two years ago he couldn?t help but wonder if he had passed his prime. That, however, was a worry for another night. Right now he just wanted to be fed and get some rest.

30 minutes later on the dot Danny heard the door bell ring. He opened the door to jaw dropping sight. On the other side was a delivery boy with a face that looked like it was just out of diapers, but the body of a seasoned bodybuilder. His face showed a deep olive complexion, probably Latino, but with striking blue eyes. His hair was dark and wavy and a little long, but not quite shoulder length and a thin goatee He wore a red and white striped button down shirt that looked like it was purposefully one size too small, showing off every curve and bulge of his sculpted body. While not the size of a pro, the definition of his muscles could easily be seen beneath the tight shirt. His black slacks were similarly too small and the teardrops of his thighs and the diamonds of his calves were bulging underneath the fabric, straining it to its full capacity. Even his crotch was packed to its limit. Danny was in awe. It was strange how much this guy affected Danny since he really didn?t go for guys. There were a few ?experiments?, but Danny didn?t think those counted.

Danny snapped back to awareness as the kid stepped past him and entered the house. Danny had thought this a little too forward of him, but before he could say anything the delivery boy said ?So are we going to get started or are you waiting for tomorrow?s mail??

Danny really didn?t like the tone of this kid. He would have told him off, but he just wanted his dinner and some sleep so he let it go. Danny pulled out his wallet, looked at the kid?s name tag then said, ?So, Miguel, what do I owe you??

?It starts at $3,000.? he said in deep, even tone.

?Funny. Now what does it really cost?? Danny was losing patience with this kid.

?What old man, did you think this would be cheap?? Miguel began to yell, ?You think a body like this is cheap??

Danny was about lose it with the ?old man? comment, but was perplexed by the last thing he said. ?What do you mean a body like this??

He threw down his pizza carrier and with lightning speed he grabbed Danny by the wrists and forced his hands on to his solid pecs saying ?This one. The one you?re supposed to be paying for.? As he said this, Miguel looked straight into Danny?s eyes and slowly dragged his hands across his torso, flexing every rock hard muscle along the way.

Danny suddenly realized what they were talking about and blurted out in a stuttering and nervous voice, ?Listen, I-I think there has been a misunderstanding here. Uh, w-why don?t we just call this an unfortunate mistake and ??

Miguel suddenly grabbed Danny?s shirt and thrust him against the wall, his feet dangling in the air. ?Listen old man, you called and asked for this and one way or another you are going to pay for it!? Miguel?s eyes burned with anger as he held Danny effortlessly in the air.

?I don?t have that kind of money!? Danny protested in a voice much higher and terrified than he intended it to be.

Miguel lowered Danny just enough to bring him to eye level, then leaned in real close and said ?Then you are just going to have to work it off.?

Throwing Danny over his hard shoulder with little effort Miguel made his way into the living room, scanning it with his deep brown eyes till they locked on to the weight bench. ?Perfect!? he growled. He reached for the bar sitting on the rack. Despite the fact that it still had a solid 145 on it he lifted of the rack like it was some cheap movie prop. He striped the weights off of the bar and carried Danny back into the hallway.

All this time Danny was punching and kicking Miguel but the only person he managed to hurt was himself. Pounding his fists into his back was like trying to beat up a wall of titanium. By the time they got back to the hallway Danny had given up, his hands and feet throbbing with pain. Miguel stopped at the foot of the stairs and lifted Danny off his shoulder. He then pinned him to the banister as he took the bar and stuck it behind the main pole of the banister. Miguel grabbed the bar at both ends and with strength Danny couldn?t help but watch with awe as began to bend the ends of the steel rod together, wrapping it around Danny and the banister like piece of solid metal rope.

Danny would have protested more about being restrained if his mouth hadn?t been hanging open with amazement over Miguel?s strength. Miguel just gave him a cocky smile and said, ?Wow! You really are just shocked, aren?t you? And I haven?t even gotten to the good part yet.? Danny was filled with dread upon hearing those words.

Miguel then closed his eyes and began concentrating. For about ten to fifteen seconds nothing happened, confusing Danny. But then the veins started to appear. It was subtle at first; just looking like his heart and started beating a little harder but then new ones began branching from the ones already visible. As Danny watched them expand with blood he then noticed some thing else expanding. Miguel?s shirt which was already near the limit began to audible groan under the pressure of his growing chest. The gaps between the buttons began to show his tan flesh till the top button popped off and hit Danny on the cheek. The opening revealed an even larger network of veins spreading and branching on his chest. It was if his body was creating conduits to feed the growth of his muscle. Shortly after the first one broke the second button followed. Then a third and a fourth until the entire front of his torso had been exposed, his blood pumping everywhere to supply his ever growing mass. The seams around his arms started to stretch, then tear as his veins began to gorge his biceps to inhuman peaks that were sharp and pointed. He moved into a double bicep pose and exploded out the sleeves like a cocoon. Miguel seemed to grow impatient with his clothes and began rip the rest of his shirt off, freeing his torso from its restriction. His upper body was a sight to behold; especially his ever tightening stomach growing muscles in his abs and intercostals Danny didn?t even no existed before. By this time his pants had already began to split showing off the teardrops in his thighs. Deeming them also too restricting he forced them apart as well showing the redwoods he was growing down their. All Miguel had left now was a pair of light red posers. Danny noticed the veins in his body began to recede some and the growth slow down. He thought the transformation was coming to a close. He was wrong.

Just above the top of the posers the purple head of his steel hard cock began to poke out. The veins that had covered his body were now furiously growing thick all over his cock. Even the part covered by the posers were show visible veins running through out, including his sack. And just like his other muscles, this one began to expand. The head flared up and out, slowly creeping up to the bottom of his pecs until the head was nestled in his cleavage causing them to involuntarily bounce and flex around it. Then it grew wider until it obscured half of his abs on both sides. Finally his balls inflated to the size of grapefruits till the skin of the scrotum hung out the sides of the pouch. With a swift snap he destroyed his last piece of clothing letting his monstrous nuts hang halfway down his thighs.

Over by the banister and clank noise could be heard. It was Danny, shaking uncontrollably. He was unable calm down after Miguel?s amazing display of power. Miguel just gave him an even wider cocky grin and leaned in next to his ear and said, ?That wasn?t event the good part either.? The clanking grew louder. He strode over to the pizza carrying case he had dropped on the floor and pulled out what seemed to be a label less bottle of water, except the contents were pink and slightly opaque. With his thick hand he unscrewed the top and walked over to Danny. He grabbed his chin and mouth forcing them open. Danny tried to struggle, but only half-heartedly since he know that it was useless to struggle. Miguel then forced the contents down his throat until every last drop was consumed. Danny began to cough and gag after taking down the harsh liquid. ?Son of a bitch! What was that for??

Miguel just smiled and said, ?So we can get to the good [COLOR=#000000]part.?[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 3rd, 2007, 01:43 PM
"This is no trick!"

TheMM is on a distinguished road
*raises eyebrow* Well, we might have something here.

"Put your controller on the floor...Put it down as flat as you can...That's good. Now I will move your controller by the power of my will alone!"
  #3   Add to iceman75's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 7th, 2007, 03:54 PM
Big Daddy Cool Member

iceman75 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to iceman75
I like this story, I hope someone eventually continues, it stopped just when it looked like it was going to be heating up.

In the MGS FC's, I am Barf the Mawg from Spaceballs, loyal, powerful, quick witted, but I have a bit of a weight problem.

http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/yfhmk/

Only those serious about young muscle need apply. We do accept stories, but let's keep it clean. This is the only place on the web where Ragman's "My Nephew" Stories can be found.
  #4   Add to aiden831's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 18th, 2008, 07:18 PM
Call me when you're sober

aiden831 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to aiden831 Send a message via Yahoo to aiden831
I tried going to that link, but it doesn't seem to be working anymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceman75 View Post
I like this story, I hope someone eventually continues, it stopped just when it looked like it was going to be heating up.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options