The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Rowan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 2nd, 2007, 10:44 PM

Rowan is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Rowan
Want Me - 1

[edit 3-2-08] This story only goes to chapter 9 online. The book in its entirety is available in print. If you think you might dig it, visit my site at www.rowanmcbride.com. If you want more details on how it went down the way it did, check out the Want Me chapter 9 thread. [/edit]

This is a story for Xygurrat. I didn't tell him I was going to start it, but he seemed, hrmm, a bit stressed, and I thought it might work as a bit of relief.

It's my first muscle theft story *ever,* so please forgive the very, very basic premise. It's got a plot (yes!) and it's a simple one, so I'm planning on a short story. Five chapters, maybe? That is, if the outline hasn't lied to me. *Hoping* to finish a chapter a week. We'll see how that goes.

Anyway, I hope you like it.

?Hey, how?s your new roommate working out??

I shrugged, leaned back against the tree as I stared at the students walking across the quad. ?Okay, I guess.?

Sitting beside me on the grass, Sam tossed me a soda. ?Just okay??

As I tapped the bottom of the can, I caught the eye of Tiffany Miller as she sauntered by us. Long legs, which I always went for, and a pretty good lay. Nice mouth. But I?d already had her, so right now the soda in my hand seemed more interesting.

?It?s not like we have a lot in common, Sam.? I took a long drink, didn?t miss the wide-eyed stare of a mousy girl sitting at a picnic table as she gawked at the swell of my biceps. ?We don?t talk very much.?

?You don?t think he?s... creepy??

I glanced at Sam. Although we?d both only started our Sophomore year at Hamilton University a month ago, we were already superstars. Our strength and speed on the football field guaranteed that. ?Creepy??

His face scrunched a little. ?He?s all quiet and with his nose in a book 24-7. I don?t even think most of them are textbooks.?

Sam distrusted geeks in general, and my roommate was 100% geek. ?So he likes to read. So what??

He shook his head. ?Haven?t you noticed the way he looks at you??

Yeah, I noticed. Didn?t see Sam?s point, though. ?He looks at me the way everybody looks at me.? I let my head drop back against the tree trunk. ?I?m a god.?

I?m a god. You?d think I?d be more impressed, saying those words. But they kinda bored me, even though they were true. At six foot six and just over three hundred pounds of hard, cut muscle, I?d been inspiring awe and worship for years. My roommate was tiny. Like five foot four tiny. Of course he would stare.

?Joel...? Sam clenched his fist. ?I think he?s a fag.?

My eyebrows lifted. ?So what if he is??

His back went ramrod straight. ?Don?t you care? What if he...? His voice dropped to a whisper. ?What if he tries something with you??

Lemon-lime soda damn near came out of my nose. ?Try something with me? Get real. He?s not stupid.?

?But don?t you... Don?t you worry that he might be having nasty thoughts about you??

I snorted. ?Fuck, I don?t care. As long as they stay in his head.?

Sam shook his head in disbelief.

Bored, and knowing I had homework to do, I rose to my feet. ?I gotta go home now to my dirty thinking roommate.?

Sam stood too. ?I?m telling you, Joel, that kid?s got some seriously weird stuff going on inside him. I mean, what kind of name is ?Walker,? anyway? He indian??

I didn?t bother to correct him on the term, since it was the wrong term anyhow. ?Naw, he?s got some fancy word for it that I couldn?t pronounce. So he just lets me call him gypsy.?

?Gypsy.? Sam shuddered. ?Be careful around him, man.?

Laughing, I walked off without responding. I passed the picnic table, accidently knocked a few books off the surface. Stooping, I picked them up and handed them to the mousy girl.

?Sorry about that.?

She hugged the books to her small breasts, her dark eyes wide behind her black frame glasses. ?Th-Thanks, Joel.?

It didn?t surprise me that she knew my name, and I didn?t feel bad not knowing hers. ?No problem.?

?J-Joel?? she asked tentatively, when I started to leave.

I paused. ?Yeah??

?My name is April.? She tilted her head to the side and gave me a shaky smile.

Now, that did surprise me. Girls like this hardly ever had the nerve to talk to me. As I looked over her little green sweater vest, the pleated catholic school style skirt, and the clunky combat boots... I actually considered her, just because she was different from the girls I usually fucked. But I knew I couldn?t. I?d break her right in two.

?Nice to meet you, April,? I said, flashing her a grin for her bravery before leaving the quad.

Shoving my hands into my pockets, I wondered what Tiffany might be doing tonight. I?d had her, but in one short school year I?d managed to have most of the women worth having on campus. No shame in starting over in my second year, I guess.

Shit, I was bored.

Wasn?t sure why. All the women on campus wanted me. Lots of the guys too. Even Walker, if you could believe Sam. I could fuck anyone I wanted, really.

Who wouldn?t want to be me?

But, lately, the only real rush I got was when we smoked another team in football. After a game, everything was hotter, brighter, wilder. Girls were prettier, beer tasted better, the jokes guys cracked were fucking hilarious.

I was alive, and the rush lasted for days afterward. Then the colors would fade, and I?d have to settle for the lesser rushes of everyday worship.

Shaking my head, I climbed to the second floor of my dorm. Things would get better. I knew they would. Already, pro-scouts were sniffing around me. Soon enough, I?d get to play more, feel more alive.

I threw open my door, strode in.

Walker glanced up from his desk. His thin, lank hair fell over his dark eyes as he smiled. ?Hi, Joel.?

?Hey.? I dropped my backpack on my own desk. ?Doing homework??

His body started. ?N-No. Personal project.?

I cast a disinterested glance his way, paused when I saw the bottles of black ink and the different sized brushes. ?Art project??

He nodded, so hard that I thought his head might flop off his thin neck.

?Cool.? Looking the little guy over, I could understand why Sam thought he might be Native American. It was that chestnut brown skin, completely smooth except for one or two pockmarks. If he weren?t such a skinny little dude, he might actually catch a girl?s attention once in a while.

And he was skinny. I?d seen him in a towel a few times, and you could count his ribs, just about every bone in his body. As I rubbed my hand over my own chest?a thick shelf of full, swollen muscle?I couldn?t imagine how a thing like that happened to a guy. Even when I was a kid I wasn?t that thin.

?Joel??

I blinked. ?Yeah??

?I was just asking if you were okay.?

?Fine.? I frowned, ran my fingers through my rich brown hair. ?Actually, I think I?m going to take a shower before starting my homework.?

I saw his little chest hitch.

Fuckin-A. Maybe he really was having nasty thoughts about me.

Not really caring, I pulled my shirt off over my head. I actually heard him gasp before I went into the bathroom. My mouth crooked as I turned on the shower, let the water warm up.

So the geek got a little thrill. No big deal.

I got underneath the water, let the liquid heat cascade over my skin. Grabbing a bar of soap, I lathered myself up, dipping my fingers into the crevices between my muscles, running my palms over the hard mounds of flesh.

Loved being big. That was one thing I never got bored of. How everyone, even professors, even coaches, had to look up to me. How even my closest friends were just a little bit uneasy standing close to my bulk. How women, no matter how eager, always had second thoughts when they saw the python I was packing in my pants.

A smile touched my lips as my hand slid down my pecs, my bricks of abdominal muscles. My fingers dipped into dark curls of pubic hair just before gliding down the thick shaft of my dick. My hand slipped underneath, cupped my heavy balls as pleasure filled every cell of my body.

Heedless of the soapy water, I opened my eyes. This felt good. Really good. After game good.

Figuring I should call Tiffany after all, I hurried to rinse myself off, jumped out of the shower. I wrapped a towel around my hips and flung open the door.

Walker stood in front of me, stark naked.

?What the fuck!? I yelled, taking a step back.

Walker?s thin body trembled?I could swear I heard his bones rattling under his skin. ?I-It?s started already, hasn?t it? You felt it in the shower.?

?What the hell are you talking about?? My fist clenched. ?Put your damned clothes back on, you little freak!?

Still shaking, he raised his hand. ?Y-You want to keep staring at this, don?t you??

My gaze locked to the pattern painted on his palm. Jet-black spirals drew me in, and each layer of the spiral contained letters or runes or pictures that I felt like I should?ve been able to understand, but were just out of my ability to comprehend. The lines swirled deeper and deeper... held me entranced.

?Yes,? I said softly.

Walker edged closer, his voice still tentative. ?You want to drop your towel, don?t you??

?Yes.? My fingers tugged at the material, let it fall to the floor. It felt natural, because I did want it.

He took another step closer and I stepped back, bumping against the doorjamb.

Walker?s little prick was straining hard as he stared at my body. He was eye-level with my chest, and I could feel his warm breath puffing against my skin as he gazed on one nipple, then the other.

Something was wrong. I should shove him away. I should pound the shit out of him!

But all I really wanted to do was stare at his palm.

Walker moved away, just slightly, and his hand began to move downward. Enthralled, my gaze followed its path. Lower... Lower...

Then the pattern disappeared from sight, and my rage roared to life as I balled up my fist. ?You son of a?!?

My entire body froze when Walker?s hand closed around my cock. He looked up, his voice full of frightening confidence as he smiled.

?You want me, don?t you??

Dark swirls of pleasure coiled around my dick, spun into my body. My head fell back against the doorjamb as I groaned. That pattern... That spellbinding, all-consuming pattern bound us together as it sank from his searing palm into my needy, throbbing cock. It wound its way throughout me, wove its way into my mind, until there was only one thing I could think?only one thing I could say?as I sank to my knees.

?Yes.?

"And so, may Evil beware and may Good dress warmly and eat lots of fresh vegetables."
-The Tick

Last edited by Rowan; March 2nd, 2008 at 02:16 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Rowan For This Useful Post:
andyjay (April 3rd, 2013), archer (April 7th, 2013), cutlerfan (April 2nd, 2013), Gman (April 12th, 2013), gravytoes (May 20th, 2013), jcb60970 (April 3rd, 2013), LoveEmBig (April 5th, 2013), Terrylee Long (April 5th, 2013), waabo2 (April 6th, 2013), widor1 (April 14th, 2013), xenon (April 4th, 2013)
  #2   Add to skumbum's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 3rd, 2007, 12:12 AM

skumbum is on a distinguished road
Neat .
  #3   Add to Ryne's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 3rd, 2007, 12:16 AM
The Bigger, The Better!

Ryne is on a distinguished road
Wow!

Awesome start Rowan!!!

I think its kinda funny your using the name "Joel" for the main character. Not many stories i see use that name and its nice to see it in a story here on the forum!

I can't wait to see where this new tale takes us all!

Oh! by the way, My RL name IS Joel! Kinda makes me feel special now. Guess i can sorta relate to the main character now, heh!
  #4   Add to Xyggurat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 3rd, 2007, 12:55 AM

Xyggurat will become famous soon enough
Aww, Rowan, that's sweet.

Stressed doesn't begin to describe it, but nine days from now I'll be back to my happy-go-lucky, writery self.
  #5   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 3rd, 2007, 04:21 AM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
Ahem!

NOW I know how others feel when I start a new story without having finished the previous umpteen of them! (Well, not exactly, since mine are crap and yours are sublime but that's a different *story*!)

OK, I had to get that off my chest. NOW I will read it!

xoxo

Richard
  #6   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 3rd, 2007, 04:29 AM

Thanks! That was very nice! I look forward to seeing (all!) the rest of it! :-)

rpj

PS:

My birthday is in April so if you want to send me Joel (somehow I have a feeling he'll wind up in her eventually...) please do!
  #7   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 3rd, 2007, 04:30 AM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
The Joel character is in fact a very interesting one. He is everything a stright guy would lvoe to be and yet he feels empty. Walker is a creepy guy, but again most of muscle thieves start from creepy look. I guess we'll just have to wait for this story to develop.

Don't worry Xyggurat - there's nothing like a Rowan's story to make us feel suddenly appreciated huh? Enjoy your ride!

Cheers
  #8   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 3rd, 2007, 04:30 AM

PPS:

Either Joel will do.

xoxo

richard
  #9   Add to Rowan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 4th, 2007, 12:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by skumbum
Neat .
Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryne
I can't wait to see where this new tale takes us all!
Ya, same here. I hope I can pull off the idea in my head. lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyggurat
Aww, Rowan, that's sweet.

Stressed doesn't begin to describe it, but nine days from now I'll be back to my happy-go-lucky, writery self.
So in order for this story to be able to deliver maximum stress relief, I've got (less than) nine days to finish it. Hmmm. I don't see it happenin. But I'll try. Posting chapter 2 today. lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by arpeejay
Ahem!

NOW I know how others feel when I start a new story without having finished the previous umpteen of them!
So sorry!
Quote:
Thanks! That was very nice! I look forward to seeing (all!) the rest of it! :-)
Will try!

Quote:
Originally Posted by muscl4life
The Joel character is in fact a very interesting one. He is everything a stright guy would lvoe to be and yet he feels empty. Walker is a creepy guy, but again most of muscle thieves start from creepy look. I guess we'll just have to wait for this story to develop.
Depending on my rl schedule, it could develop pretty fast.

Quote:
Originally Posted by arpeejay
PPS:

Either Joel will do.

xoxo

richard
haha. Well, you'll have to take that up with Ryne...

Getting reading to post more of my Joel now.

-- Rowan

"And so, may Evil beware and may Good dress warmly and eat lots of fresh vegetables."
-The Tick
  #10   Add to Xyggurat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 2nd, 2013, 09:38 PM

So, I noticed that the second edition (I think?) of this story is for sale at Loose Id (link: http://www.loose-id.com/want-me.html) and I just wanted to bump the heck out of this thread so readers who've never experienced this story have a shot at checking it out.

Good job, Rowan!

-X-
The Following User Says Thank You to Xyggurat For This Useful Post:
Rowan (April 9th, 2013)
  #11   Add to Ogun's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 2nd, 2013, 10:04 PM
Flaming Dreamer

Ogun is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ogun Send a message via Skype™ to Ogun
There's an error when I click the link.

My Squiby!
php

My Brute! (non-Muxxu) http://perveron.mybrute.com
Muxxu info: RedCrab
  #12   Add to Xyggurat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 2nd, 2013, 10:06 PM

Odd. Not for me. Does copy-pasting it into your address bar work?

-X-
  #13   Add to skumbum's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 6th, 2013, 09:05 PM

skumbum is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ogun View Post
There's an error when I click the link.
Click harder!!
  #14   Add to graniteknighte's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 7th, 2013, 08:51 AM

graniteknighte is on a distinguished road
Rowan- I own a copy of the 2008 version of the story, I just wanted to say thank you for one of the most fun and yet existentially heartbreakingly painful stories I have ever read and had the honour to love so deeply.
  #15   Add to Rowan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 9th, 2013, 10:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyggurat View Post
So, I noticed that the second edition (I think?) of this story is for sale at Loose Id (link: http://www.loose-id.com/want-me.html) and I just wanted to bump the heck out of this thread so readers who've never experienced this story have a shot at checking it out.

Good job, Rowan!

-X-
Yep! Second edition, first ebook edition. Has a new chapter and a bonus alternate ending. XD

Thank you for the shoutout!

Quote:
Originally Posted by skumbum View Post
Click harder!!
lol. Don't ever change, SB.

Quote:
Originally Posted by graniteknighte View Post
Rowan- I own a copy of the 2008 version of the story, I just wanted to say thank you for one of the most fun and yet existentially heartbreakingly painful stories I have ever read and had the honour to love so deeply.
Thank you. It was a story that was started here in an espresso fueled haze, and it's my honour that Evolution members spent their cash to read it in its entirety.

-The Tick
  #16   Add to edwardandras's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 10th, 2013, 02:45 AM

edwardandras is on a distinguished road
mate, I got the second edition and loved the two endings... it was awesome to satisfy the two ends... I got to say my fave parts by far are:

1. when walker and joel are the same size and they go down the spiral once again, when joel is forced against the wall while walker forces him to want him. Then as the orgasm closes the former jock faints exhausted just as he watches the massive arm of the ex-nerd now quarterback walker get huge behind him. The fact that joel was on tiptoes made the image... walker is the big beef lad now.

2. Just after that, when the now smaller joel goes to watch the game and observes the fullfledged quarterback walker cain has become, with stretching biceps and rugged gear bulging with muscle. Im a rugby player so i know the feel... and I think its real hot that a guy gets a build like mine as a matter of magic or whatever, just to later enjoy how it feels, i love it thanks man
The Following User Says Thank You to edwardandras For This Useful Post:
Rowan (July 21st, 2013)

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options