The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences Got a friend who went from geek to stud? (Or was that YOU who got huge?) Share your real-life muscle growth experiences.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to musmirflx's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 4th, 2007, 06:33 PM
narcissistic muscle

musmirflx is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to musmirflx
grew into my own musclegod

Well my real life muscle growth is about myself. at 6'4" 150lb at 18 years old I was skinny but had big thick bone structure. wide shoulders so I had the frame to get huge. 25 years of workouting I am now 280lbs of vascular thick massive muscle. From my 56 inch chest to my 20" arms. I am one of the biggest built men anywhere I go. It takes years to build thick and powerfull muscles like mine. when I am posing and flexing in the mirrors I am looking at my own muscle fantasy. I can feel all the size and power in me as I flex nothing more intense that having sex with myself admring how huge and massive I have become. as the veins buldge out of my arms and I feel the rock hard muscle swell up as I flex I end up cuming over myself or shooting all over the mirror when I realize I have become the musclegod I dream about. 6'4" 280lbs of pure he man. Stroking a 9x7 muscle cock and seeing how dam big I am as I feel myself or milk my big nips its like every muscle in my body flexes hard and pumps my cum out in celabreation of this man I worship in the mirror.

So for me I ended up being my own muscle fantasy. So be your own motivation and inspiration. Learn to like your body and be proud of it

for me my reward is intense self muscle worship of the biggest strongest muscle god I ever met.

Pictures and vids of me on my site link in profile. If you like huge muscle I am what massive muscle is all about.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Yachirobi's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 5th, 2007, 08:41 AM
R O C K S T A R

Yachirobi is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Yachirobi
Oh, yeah. You grew up into your own fantasy and became ours too. But, one little request: MORE VIDS! We need you on XTube so we can see everything.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options